• Published 14th Nov 2017
  • 1,344 Views, 31 Comments

Chibi Flan's Foalsitter - Lucky Star Kona-chan



What happens when you leave a being who apprently bites a lot with the ponies? Well, let's find out *CHOMP*

  • ...
2
 31
 1,344

Extra 2: Trying to relax with friends.

Today was sunny outside, so for her walk through town Flan used the sunhat Rarity has given her.

Her motives for being outside besides just a simple stroll was to go meet her friends for some relaxation, and everything was normal, cute, no apocalyptic meteors or dirt minded griffins around. No abnormalities, laser beams, earthquakes or any weird phenomenon.

It was a normal, simple, regular, non meta names, mother bucking day with nothing wrong in it that could ruin Flan’s innocent plans for today. Twilight and the rest went to a picnic in the new clearing that was found close to the lake, how something like that was missed for so long was a mystery to her, but she didn’t pay it any mind. She would go get some food and rest a little, maybe play with Rainbow or Pinkie, the possibilities were almost endless.

Nothing could ruin this perfect day…

“Princess Twilight!!” and like that Flan’s mood went down faster than Speedy Gonzalez in his way to the bathroom after tasting tacos with wasabi in that one party.

She didn’t recognize the voice, but she knew nothing with that tone was good news, and begrudgingly made her way towards the clearing.

When she got there she saw some of her friends in bubbles except for Fluttershy and Twilight which were fighting a centaur looking thing, it was massive like easily 25 feet tall.

Fluttershy seemed to play it safe and keep the distance while Twilight attacked.

That was until the thing hit Twilight and she crash landed on the forest below.


Fluttershy noticed in the corner of her eye the little figure of Flan approaching, she wasn’t worried at all in this situation and had a devious thought.

“It seems that without the Elements you’re no threat for me anymore Princess Twilight, HA HA HA!” the big goof said out loud not noticing the little thing closing the distance, in his defense it was kind of hard to notice when the latter was as big as a cat.

The laugh got cut short when Tirek saw the yellow Pegasus in front of him trying to get his attention.

“Umm… mister Tirek, can you hear me?” she asked meekly.

Grabbing her and getting face to face he said, “Do you have any final words?”

“Emm… yes, can you like absorb my magic please? If you want that is.”

Tirek got confused at that, this pony asked for her magic to be absorbed? He didn’t have to think it twice but it was a really strange request from his food.

“As you wish, Pegasus.” And with that, he inhaled Fluttershy’s magic leaving her with glassy eyes.

Even in her weakened state Fluttershy couldn’t help but smile at her plan working as intended.

Tirek was about to laugh again but felt poking on one of his front hooves, looking down she saw the little winged midget.

“What is this creature?”

Flan didn’t answer her twitching angry stare said enough for itself.

But she pointed at Fluttershy in Tirek’s hand and then at her own open hand.

“Umm… I think she wants you to put me down.”

“Why should I go through some small creature’s requests?” He said non impressed.

More poking was felt and after crossing stares Flan pointed at him and then did the “come closer” signal with one finger.

Getting in her face Tirek said, “You could have saved yourself by running away from the most powerful being in all Equestria, but you sealed your fate by disrupting me in my revenge!”

Flan dead panned and looked at Fluttershy who nodded with a small smile, looking back at Tirek she slapped him in the face, sending him spiraling in the air up to twice his height did five mortal spins mid air and landed face first in the dirt. With the momentum Fluttershy got ejected from his hand and was grabbed by Flan which set her gently on the grass. Flan looked at her with worry but Fluttershy responded with a soft smile before laying down and faking a pass out.

Flan took the bait.

“What is that strength!?” Tirek said out loud after standing up with a hand on his pained cheek.

The next couple of seconds passed by in a flash, and only the Elements know what terrors Flan did unleash on Tirek, but it wasn’t pretty considering the lame view of him covered in dirt with twitching limbs.

She then literally kick him in the butt and send him flying over some mountains in the distance, she dusted her hands and went to help her friends to continue with their day.

Later that day, Twilight would send the embarrassing looking Tirek back to Tartarus where he would be made fun of for being trashed by something smaller than the tip of his hooves.

Author's Note:

Nothing to add here, nope. Nothing at all. :derpytongue2: