• Published 12th Mar 2019
  • 747 Views, 13 Comments

Spike and the Yo-kai - Darth Severus



When Spike finds a strange capsule machine in the forest and releases a strange spirit from it, his life will never be the same.

  • ...
5
 13
 747

The New Y.U.C.S Recruit

Spike was walking through town with Whisper at his side. He was looking to see if he could find any other Yo-Kai that would like to be his friend, but wasn't having any luck. "Looks like there's no Yo-Kai in this area. Let's look somewhere else."

As Spike and Whisper walked towards downtown Canterlot, a black van drove up to them. Two guys in all black jumped out and put a burlap sack over Spike's head, one of them saying, "Don't forget the Yo-Kai!" as the other shoved Whisper into another burlap sack. They got back into the van with Spike and Whisper and one of them said, "Drive, drive!" and the van sped off.

As Spike tired to resist his kidnappers, he said, "Whisper! What the fuck is going on!?"

Whisper, who tried to respond muttered, "Other than the fact that we're being kidnapped, I have no idea!"

Spike realized something, "Wait... they got you... that means they must have Yo-Kai Watches! Hey you thugs, what the hell is going on!?"

One of the kidnappers took the burlap sack off Spike's head and said, "The boss will explain this later, so for now just keep quiet. We're not here to hurt you or demand money from your family."

Spike rolled his eyes, "Fine, but tell me this. You saw Whisper right? Does that mean you also have Yo-Kai Watches?"

The kidnapper nodded, showing him his Yo-Kai Watch. When the van stopped he said, "We're here, come on." before grabbing Whisper's bag and opening the back of the van to get out with Spike. As they walked out, they saw a strange mansion. The kidnapper said, "This is Y.U.C.S headquarters. You're our new recruit."

Spike's eyes widened, "You mean you kidnapped me just to have me join some stupid club!?"

The kidnapper nodded, "It happened to all of us when we learned about Y.U.C.S. The boss seems to think you're something special, and she wants to oversee your initiation personally." As they walked into the mansion, he said, "Boss, we're back with Spike."

Twilight turned around in the spinning chair she was sitting in behind a desk, "Good to see you Spike. Sorry about the kidnapping, it's just not safe for us to discuss business outside safe areas. Don't want any eavesdropping revealing our organization."

As the kidnapper untied Spike's hands and let Whisper out of the burlap sack, Spike's eyes widened, "Twilight!? You have a Yo-Kai Watch!?"

Twilight explained, "Yes, and I'm the leader of the Yo-Kai Undercover Combat Squad, AKA Y.U.C.S. We use our Yo-Kai friends to stop bad Yo-Kai from causing chaos. We know very little about why these Yo-Kai are causing so much trouble, but with each new member we recruit, we inch closer to the truth."

Spike sighed, "And you want me to join this organization of yours. Well, I have a feeling it'll help me find my father. You know me well enough to know that my father disappeared nine years ago."

Twilight nodded, "Yes. I suppose that these Yo-Kai may have something to do with your father's disappearance. Do you accept my offer?"

Spike nodded, "Of course, I'll do whatever I need to do in order to find out what happened to my dad. Consider me part of the team."

Twilight smiled, "Welcome to the team Spike. It's good to have you here. Now, if anyone asks about the kidnapping, just say it was hazing for a junior detective club. That's what we pass ourselves off as, so people don't know what we're really doing."

Whisper shouted out, "You expect us to help you out after being kidnapped!? What kind of-"

Spike growled lightly, "That's enough Whisper. I'm helping them. Remember, I'm trying to find my father. If helping them helps me find my father, I'll do it."

Whisper sighed, "Well, I suppose I can't argue with you."

Spike sat down in front of Twilight's desk and the kidnappers took off their ski masks, revealing themselves as Astral Shadow, the captain of the high school football team and Chocolate Harmony, the lead cheerleader. Astral said to Spike, "Again, sorry about the whole kidnapping thing."

Spike was surprised that Astral Shadow and Chocolate Harmony were the ones that kidnapped him, but he smiled lightly and said, "No worries, it's not a problem. Although I have a feeling I'll be talking to cops when I get home."

Astral Shadow grinned nervously, "Well.... yeah. We'll go home with you to explain the situation to your mother and the police."

Spike smiled, then turned to Twilight, "So what's first?"

Twilight looked at some papers, "Let me find an assignment for you. Wait, how many Yo-Kai Medals do you have?"

Spike pulled out the medals for Draggie and Jibanyan, "These are the only two medals I have."

Twilight sighed, "Well, that's unfortunate. We only allow members with six or more Yo-Kai Medals to go on actual assignments... Chocolate Harmony, do we still have any of those Crank-a-Kai coins?"

The light skinned girl with chocolate brown hair nodded, "Yes, we just got a new shipment this morning. I'll go get Spike some." before heading off.

Twilight smiled, "Well, your first assignment is to use the coins that Chocolate Harmony is getting to get four more Yo-Kai from the Crank-a-Kai. After that, head home. It'll be dark by the time you leave the forest. Chocolate Harmony and Astral Shadow will be waiting for you at home to talk to your mother about the kidnapping."

As Chocolate Harmony came back, she handed four coins to Spike and told him, "These coins are guaranteed to give you a Yo-Kai from the Crank-a-Kai. Me and Astral Shadow will meet you at your house when you're done."

Spike headed back to the forest and arrived at the tree he'd first met Whisper and Draggie at. He put the first coin in and turned the Crank-a-Kai's turner before letting another capsule coming out. He opened it and was met with a strange looking Yo-Kai. Before bothering to ask what Yo-Kai it was, he put in the next coin and released another Yo-Kai. The third coin released a tough looking Yo-Kai. The fourth and final coin released a Yo-Kai that looked like an elephant with a cork in its trunk. When all four were released from the capsules, Spike asked, "Whisper, can you tell me about our new friends?"

Whisper nodded, taking out his tablet and said, "The first one you released is known as Ponsibell, he's a hard working Yo-Kai who insists on doing things for others. People who are inspirited by him take on responsibilities of others, even if they know they can't handle them. Next, there's Pumppy, he causes children to rake in the candy on Halloween, but then he goes along and eats all the candy that the children have gathered." He seemed startled of the third one before saying, "The third one is... Gargaros. He's known to punish bad children, so be careful around him. The final one is Enduriphant. When somebody is inspirited by him, they can endure just about anything."

Spike smiled and thanked Whisper, "Hey everyone, I'm Spike. I'm sure we'll be great friends." After the Yo-Kai introduced themselves to Spike, he headed home and found Astral Shadow and Chocolate Harmony in a police car. He ran inside and said, "Mom! What are Astral Shadow and Chocolate Harmony being arrested for!?"

His mom scowled, "They confessed to kidnapping you!"

Spike sighed, "Mom, it was just hazing, they didn't hurt me, they were just initiating me into a club."

The officer looked at his notepad and said, "Actually, I've heard this story before. The Canterlot Junior Crime Fighters club stages kidnappings as an initiation. Although, it's up to your mother whether or not to press charges against them for the kidnapping."

Spike's mother growled, "Of course I'm pressing charges! They-"

Spike growled back, interrupting his mother, "If you're pressing charges, I'm not testifying against them, they're my friends!"

His mother sighed, "Fine, let them go. Spike's fine, and I think they've learned their lesson."

The officer went back out and let Astral Shadow and Chocolate Harmony out of his car and undoing the handcuffs. "You're free to go, but I really wish you kids could find a better way of initiating your new members. This is the tenth call this week about you kids."

Astral Shadow nodded, "Yes officer, we'll see if our boss will be willing to think of a better initiation."

As Spike and his mother came out, Chocolate Harmony gave a polite bow and said, "We're terribly sorry for worrying you Ms. Drake."

Spike's mother sighed, but smiled, "I accept your apology, but promise me you'll keep Spike safe while he's in this little detective club of yours."

Astral Shadow nodded saying, "Of course we will. Spike, Twilight will be expecting you at HQ tomorrow morning."

Spike nodded back, "I'll be there. See you guys tomorrow then." After the officer, Astral Shadow, and Chocolate Harmony had left, Spike and his mother went back inside and had dinner. Spike said, "I'm going to bed mom, and I'm sorry I didn't call you to tell you I was ok." before going to bed