• Published 12th Mar 2019
  • 741 Views, 13 Comments

Spike and the Yo-kai - Darth Severus



When Spike finds a strange capsule machine in the forest and releases a strange spirit from it, his life will never be the same.

  • ...
5
 13
 741

Upgrading the Yo-Kai Watch (Part 2)

After Spike got back to his house and ate dinner, he told his mother, "I'm going out. I'll make sure to check in with you mom."

Mrs. Drake smiled, "Thank you Spike, just don't stay out too long, everyone needs their sleep."

Spike nodded, "Ok mom." before going outside and getting on his bike. He headed to the springs and locked his bike up before going into the springs.

As he walked in, Whisper said, "Let's check the Lost and Found, I'm certain the old man just didn't look deep enough in it, it's called the Lost and Found for a reason."

Spike rolled his eyes, but nodded, heading over to the Lost and Found, digging down as deep as he could, getting to the bottom of the box, "Well, no sign of them in there. This has to be the work of a Yo-Kai!"

Whisper rolled his eyes and looked at his nonexistent fingernails as if bragging, "A Yo-Kai who steals people's underwear? Don't you think if there was a Yo-Kai like that, I'd know about it? What an imagination you-" before realizing Spike had gone into the men's bathing room and went after him.

As Spike scanned the area with his Yo-Kai Watch, he detected a very large pig-like Yo-Kai, and he was holding a pair of underwear. "Told you, I knew it was a Yo-Kai!"

Whisper stuttered before taking out his Yo-Kai Pad and saying, "Why of course, how could I be so forgetful? This Yo-Kai is Sproink, he loves hot baths and when he inspirits people, they can't help but take a bath in dangerously hot water."

Spike rolled his eyes, "You said, and I quote, 'What an imagination' before I stopped listening."

Whisper stuttered again and shook himself straight, "Just listen! Sproink is a powerful Yo-Kai, and I don't think we can reason with a Yo-Kai as strong as him."

Spike shrugged, "We can at least try. I don't like having to resort to violence." before stepping up to the Yo-Kai and saying, "Excuse me, Sproink? That pair of underwear you have, a friend of mine lost it here and asked me to pick it up for him."

Sproink was obviously dizzy from the heat of the bath and said, "Oh? Oh, you want Ol' Man Goodsight's underwear? I promise, I didn't mean any trouble, but he hasn't been coming to the springs as often anymore. I guess I stole his underwear to see him more often. He enjoys the hot baths here too, so even though he's never noticed me, I've always been here with him."

Spike thought for a moment and said, "If you give me the underwear, I can tell Mr. Goodsight about you, that you were just worried."

Sproink smiled and said, "Yeah, it's a deal." before handing Spike the pair of underwear he was holding. "Oh, one more thing, take this." before giving Spike his Yo-Kai Medal.

Spike smiled, "Thanks Sproink, I'm glad to be your friend."

Whisper watched with a shocked expression, not understanding how Spike not taking his advice was actually working.

Spike looked at Whisper, "Come on, let's get back to Mr. Goodsight." before leaving the springs and going back to the watch shop, "Mr. Goodsight, I found your lucky underwear. A Yo-Kai called Sproink missed having you at the springs, so he thought taking it might get you to come back."

Mr. Goodsight chuckled, "Well, I suppose I'll have to go back and thank him for returning them. Anyway, you've done your part, so I'll do mine." after Spike handed him his watch, he started working on it, before handing it back and saying, "Well, there you are, your Yo-Kai Watch can detect stronger Yo-Kai now. You should head home though, I'm sure you could use some sleep, staying up this late at night, you must be tired."

Spike smiled and said, "Thanks Mr. Goodsight." before yawning, "Yeah, I could use some sleep. Come on Whisper, let's go home."

When the two of them arrived, Spike's mom was sleeping, and as Spike walked into his room, he noticed Jibanyan on his bed reading a magazine. "Hey, Jibanyan, what are you doing here?"

Whisper cleared his throat and said, "I'll tell you why he's here, he just came to wish us a good night's sleep, and he'll be leaving soon, since he's bound to that intersection trying to prove he's stronger than trucks."

Jibanyan didn't look up from his magazine and said, "Actually, I got some good nyews, you guys. I decided to live here!"

Spike was surprised and asked, "Why's that?"

Whisper grumbled lowly, before saying, "Jibanyan, there's already a Yo-Kai living in this house, a Yo-Kai Butler named Whisper and he's not ready to share." when Jibanyan kept reading his magazine, he angrily asked, "Were you even listening!?"

Jibanyan continued reading his magazine and yawned, "Honestly? Not really."

Whisper grew angry and said, "I refuse to be replaced by an annoying cat!" getting in a bit of a tussle with Jibanyan, trying to throw the cat Yo-Kai out the window.

Spike took a rolled up newspaper and hit Whisper with it, "Whisper, don't you think you're being a little uncivilized? Aren't you a butler?"

Whisper realized Spike was right and released Jibanyan from the chokehold he was in and said, "Ok, I apologize for my uncouth behavior."

Spike raised an eyebrow and said, "Not buying it." before talking to Jibanyan, "Jibanyan, why do you want to live with me?"

Whisper crossed his arms and looked away, "He'll never say, he's much too stubborn." When Jibanyan started explaining, he growled, "Ok, now you're just making me look bad!"

Jibanyan told Spike, "I've lived in that intersection for a while, but one day when I left to get some... shopping... done, there were a bunch of other cat Yo-Kai in my spot. Cat Yo-Kai aren't rare, they're all over the place, and there's not enough room for us all to share. In short, I got kicked out by a Yo-Kai who was being a jerk after I confronted him about trying to get my spot back."

Spike thought for a moment, "Well, my mom can't see Yo-Kai, so as long as you don't cause trouble, you can stay."

Whisper's eyes widened, "Wh-What!? B-But-"

Spike glared at Whisper and said, "Whisper, how would you feel about being homeless?"

Whisper stuttered, but sighed in defeat, "Ok, you're right, it's wrong to let a friend be homeless. Just as long as he doesn't scratch up my Yo-Kai Pad!"

Jibanyan nodded, "Deal, I won't cause any trouble."

After that, Spike headed to sleep, so he would have the energy to go see Twilight in the morning.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment