• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,981 Views, 56 Comments

Silver's New Beginning - Silver The Hedgepony



Silver was alone for almost a year. But soon he meets a voice who will show him a new world.

  • ...
7
 56
 1,981

Chapter 15: The Hunt For Flutters

(Sorry that i've been late in updates everyone. I have been VERY busy lately and been thinking of ways to kinda up the ante on the fan fic. This is actually most likely the last love confusing part for a while and I will be getting more in depth with the antagonists and plots. Hope you enjoy)

No.... It's okay.... I... I never was good as showing my feelings... I..I'm so shy... It runs a lot of things for me.... She spoke in a low and quiet voice. Silver felt his heart burst. He didn't want to let go. He knew he had more feelings for her than he let off.

Please... I'm sorry... I just.. Didn't know what to do... I.... I think I might even... Her head perked up a little bit and she slowly turned around her face filled with tears but a small smile now forming. She shook her head. She didn't want to hear the rest. She knew what he was going to say as she ran towards him and wrapped her hooves around his waist.

I.... I do... Too.... Silver looked down at her and smiles a little feeling his own tears start to well up.


Silver slowly opened one of his eyes as he saw Dash still laying on him a hoof on his cheek as she seemed lost in a kiss. Quickly jolting awake Silver pulled back and rubbed his head. "Aww... You're just no fun..." She giggled as she climbed off of him and walked over to a mirror.

"What.... What happened last night?" Silver questioned as he tried to sand up. He felt his body was heavy. It was probably because he was sleeping on the floor with a full grown mare on him.

"I'm not sure what happened last night. I don't remember much... But I woke up in your hooves... So I was pretty happy." She giggled as she started brushing her hair.

"Last night..." Quickly Silver felt a flashback of the night before as Fluttershy ran out the house upset and crying. "Oh no.." Silver spoke quietly to himself. "Hey Dash. I gotta go. This is important." He said quickly running to the door.

"Well where are you going?" She scoffed as she put the brush down and crossed her forehooves pouting,

"It's important... I made a mistake... And i need to fix it..." He slowed down a little as he got to the door. "Sorry... See ya around." He said quickly flying downstairs and out the door.


Silver was flying all over Ponyville asking everyone he crossed paths with if they had seen Fluttershy. No one had seen her at all. Not even Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, or Pinkie. Silver finally reached Fluttershy's house when he stopped at the door. He was hesitant at first then finally mustered up the courage to knock on the door.

"Knock Knock"

No one answered. He tried again.

"Knock knock"

Again no one answered. Silver quickly went around to find a window as he peered in. He didn't see much as it was very dark. He quickly used a night vision spell so he could see better. He didn't see much except a lot of tissue on the floor and a basket filled to the brim with tissue. He also saw Fluttershy's bed. A blanket over what looked like a rather large bump. He knew it had to be her and he had to find a way in. He flew back down to the front door and tried to open it.

Locked. He suggested that the back door would probably be locked to so he looked around more. Finally, looking at the chimney on her roof he sighed, "Guess Santa's coming a little early this year.." As Silver quickly shoved his way down the chimney. It was a ver tight squeeze and finally making his way down to the bottom he flew out the fireplace and nearly crashed into the wall if he hadn't used the full power of his wings to stop himself. He quietly flew listening as he heard light weeping from upstairs. He began making his way upstairs and with each second he heard the crying he felt his heart break. Finally as he was right next to her bed he landed and stood there unsure what to say.

"F....Fluttershy?..." He spoke in such a low voice that he wasn't even sure she heard him.

She must have for the crying stopped slightly.

"I... I wanted to come talk to you...." He said.

"A...Are you just here to tell me how happy you are with Dash...?" She said in such a bitterness it took Silver all his strength not to kill himself right there.

"No... I wanted to apologize for my stupid mistake... I didn't know what to do at that moment... After Dash had told me she liked me back at the castle I wasn't sure what to say... I didn't tell her I liked her the way she did towards me.. Because well.. I had already wanted to tell you how I felt towards you... And didn't want to ruin that...." He spoke with seriousness in his voice.

"And how is it you really feel towards me Silver...?" Fluttershy asked as she slowly took the cover's off her head. She looked terrible. Her mane was frizzy and all over the place and she had tear stains all over her face and her body. Hey coat had looked sticky and unwashed and her eyes made it look as though she hadn't slept at all.

"I... I feel..." He sighed his head hung down as he inhaled. "I feel as though I can do anything with you around.. I feel powerful. Like nothing can hurt me. You care so much for these animals and showed me that peo-..Ponies have love in them. And are capable of showing it.. That maybe.. Somehow I can find a way to love somebo-... Somepony as well.. You are probably the sweetest most amazing mare in the world. And without you.. I don't know what I would be doing right now.. I... I think... I lo-" He felt a hoof stop over his mouth as he looked up to see Fluttershy smiling widely with tears streaming down her face.

"I think I do too Silver.." She spoke quietly as she jumped off the bed and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek. "And I don't want anypony to change that..."

Silver felt the color rush to his face as his heart pumped faster. He felt this way before.. He started to think about Blaze. Did I felt this way towards her even before she left me?.. Maybe I did. But I guess I need to accept the fact she's not coming back He thought as he hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek. He felt this special moment as he poured his heart out.

Then as Fluttershy crawled into bed a sudden realization hit him. Hard. What would Rainbow Dash do? Would she tell everyone about how he really wasn't from this place? Just because he broke her heart? He felt very uneasy as lay next to Fluttershy hugging her closely. He didn't know. And at this point. He didn't care. Silver didn't want to spoil this moment he had with the one he knew he loved. And as he closed his eyes and drifted off he felt confused. Yet happy.
Silver knew he made the right choice.


Yes my little Hedgehog.... Enjoy your time... Hmhmhhahahah.. Because you don't know... You really don't know.. I am coming back. And with a little help from a new friend....
Nothing will stop me... And soon all of Equestria will belong me... Forever. A serpent spoke in a low dark voice as a purple cloud surrounded him. His eyes glowed yellow as a wide white grin was shown.