• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,981 Views, 56 Comments

Silver's New Beginning - Silver The Hedgepony



Silver was alone for almost a year. But soon he meets a voice who will show him a new world.

  • ...
7
 56
 1,981

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

(Note: The ponies are in chapter 3 the first 2 chapters just show silver turning into a pony)




It had been nearly a year since Silver had beaten Iblis. It had also been nearly a year since Silver had lost his best friend Blaze. He had been living his life lonely and quietly. The monsters had all gone and Silver was able to take all the time to study and better his personality rather than fight.

While wishing one day he would be able to see his friends again he knew this would never come to be.
And as he was sitting atop a mountain under a tree sniffing a flower he thought to himself "I just want to have a friend again... I just don't want to be so alone anymore..." He had tossed the flower aside looking at the sunset remembering all the adventures he had with his friends.
"You don't want to be alone anymore is that it?" An unfamiliar voice had said. "Who's there!" Silver shouted unaware that there was no one near him.
"I've just come to make your dream come true dear friend. Im just in your little noggin"
"Your..... Your inside my head?" Silver said completely puzzled as he sat down again. "This is some kinda joke..."
"Not a joke Silver. Not a joke at all. You don't want to be alone. But I could help you ya know." The strange voice had said.
"Ok.... But what can you do if your inside my head?... And what may I call you if I may call you anything at all?"
"Just call me Frack! And Silver. Turn around."
Silver had decided against calling what appeared to be himself "Frack" but gave in eventually.
"very well.... Frack... What is it you wish to show me?"

A couple minutes had passed and Silver was waiting. "Have I just gone crazy...? Maybe there was really nothing there?" He thought to himself still wondering if the voice he had been talking to really existed.
A few more minutes had passed and Silver had been staring at the now darkened sky. "Such beautiful stars.." He said to himself.

Just as he sighed to himself he turned around to leave when he felt a peculiar amount of energy from behind him.
"Woh Silver don't leave yet! Sorry it took so long. But gathering the energy to do this takes quite a lot of work!"
"Frack!" Silver found himself to he slightly more happier than he should have. Perhaps he just thought it was nice he hadn't gone completely insane.

At this Silver had turned around to try and see where the power surge had come from. As he did so he saw a portal. A portal just big enough for him to crawl through.
"Frack? Is this your doing?" Silver said with slight concern.
"It sure is Silvs! Can I call you Silvs? ahh.. I'll call you Silvs anyway. But this my dear friend. Will solve the answer to your lonely ways." Silver had stared at the portal with a worried look on his face. "You mean.... going through here?.... Will make me stop being lonely?.." Silver had a voice of slight enthusiasm as a small smile grew on his face. Although it soon went away. He started to wonder.
I have only just met this being inside me.... Would it really be so wise as to trust it?..
"You know Silvs... I don't want to kill you or anything" Frack had been laughing a little. "And before you say anything I can read what your thinking. I am inside you after all!"
Silver sighed staring back at the portal and walking closer to it.
"Frack.... you promise.... this will help me?..."
"As sure as im a cosmic being inside your head friend."

Silver grew a worried look. But soon after a very short debate he walked towards the portal. And walked in.