• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,981 Views, 56 Comments

Silver's New Beginning - Silver The Hedgepony



Silver was alone for almost a year. But soon he meets a voice who will show him a new world.

  • ...
7
 56
 1,981

Chapter 3: Meeting Someone New

(Note: Finally. Ponies.)




"Ahh.... Frack... Your back.." Silver said blandly
"You don't sound to happy to hear from me buddy." Frack said chuckling a little.
"Oh can you tell? What the heck is going on here? I... I don't understand any of it!" Silver said realizing he was shouting a little and quieted down "Im so confused... I don't know where I am and I'm a PONY!"
Frack had just laughed again. "Silver. I said I was gonna help you. And I will. Just have faith buddy. I will explain everything on the way. Now get your lazy butt up from under this tree and let's go somewhere." Reluctantly Silver sighed again trotted towards the creek lapping up some of the refreshing cool and clear water and started walking along a dirt road leading towards a sign.

"You see Silver. The reason I brought you here was because it's so much more lively than where you were before. Have you taken a good look around?" Silver actually didn't notice this. As he looked around he noticed it was a bright shining day with the sun out. He looked around as there was beautifully green grass and trees of all assortments such as willows and oaks and Evergreens. Silver had read about these kinds of trees but never thought he would get the chance to see one.
"And you see." Frack started to speak once again. "Your a special type of pony. Not many of these kinds exist around here what you are." Silver had a puzzled look on his face.
"Really? Then... Why am I the pony that I am now?"
"It's because of your abilities silly!" Frack said with enthusiasm "I thought you would have been able to guess why yourself!" At this Silver thought long and hard before finally giving up "I really have no clue Frack." He said.
"Alright well let's look at the things you were able to do before. You were able to levitate and fly as a hedgehog were you not? That explains the wings." At this Silver let out a slight "ohhhh."
"And the horn allows you to have abilities of magic. Something the pony folk around here have.. Well the unicorns anyway."
"So your saying my horn is a mirror of my psychokenisis?" Silver asked.
"Now your getting it!" Frack said. He might have had a smile on his face had he been around him.

"Oh look! There. That sign. you see it Silvs? Read the directions."
As Silver had realized he was fast approaching the sign he strained his eyes to read it from a short distance away before actually being only about a foot away from it now. To the left the sign had read to some place that had a strange name. But the one on the right had caught Silvers attention. "Ponyville..." Silver had said to himself. "A place where ponies live maybe?..."
At this conclusion Frack couldn't help but laugh. "Way to go Einstein. Yes this is where ponies reside. This is also where you will get to meet some nice folks who can help you get rid of your..... Aloneness" Frack said trying to think of a word.

Silver had started trotting along to where the sign was pointing along the dirt road towards Ponyville as he saw a bridge not to far from it in fact. The bridge had flowing water under it and Silver walked along by looking at his reflection. He then suddenly thought to himself.
"I haven't talked to anyone in ages... I won't be able to hold a conversation with any other folk around here..." Silver had blushed up a little thinking about how silly it was how he wanted friends and didn't even know how to make any. And as Silver had crossed the bridge making his way into Ponyville. He was met with someone who had bumped into him rather hard knocking him to the ground.

"Oh! Im sorry! I didn't see you! Wait.. You have wings? AND a horn?? that means your an alicorn!! That's so cool I didn't know there were any beside Celestia, Cadence, and Luna! That's so cool! But your horn is... Different. Are you a special kind of alicorn? Well that doesn't matter! We all have our own special parts right? Your horn is so cool though! I never see any unicorns with a WHITE horn! Normally yours should be yellow because your yellow! Wait your new here right? Well it looks like I have a new friend to make!!" The pony had been bouncing around as Silver grabbed his head and looked up to see the pony that had bumped into him. She was a pink pony. with even pinker poofy hair. No not hair. A mane and a poofy tail to match.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie and welcome to Ponyville!"