• Published 19th Jun 2017
  • 3,603 Views, 48 Comments

A Dragons' True Power: Almighty Dragon of Equestria - Omega C



Grand Dragon. A name said to be bring fear into hearts of many...a being of unimaginable power. And now said being is in Equestria

  • ...
6
 48
 3,603

Spike the Brave and Glorious VS Lord Tirek

The Two Large beings circled each other as Twilight was dropped to the ground. She and her friends fled to find cover. “What happened to Spike?”

“I was right!” The servant of Bron exclaimed as he arrived. “It has been awoken!” He yelled, “Whatever angered him must have been something severe…” He glanced at the Mane Six. “So that what triggered it”

“I shall enjoy this!” Tirek began the fight by firing a ball of fire, only for Spike to open his mouth fire a beam of lightning canceling the attack and hitting Tirek hard. But he didn’t stop he raised his claw and a javelin formed in the air above his claw. Lashing his claw at his target, the Javelin launched itself at the centaur blocked it but felt the force of the attack and was pushed back. “What….How is this possible?” Then he was hit by a red beam that felt like fire when it struck him.

“That attack…” Discord murmured. Tirek now tried firing a large beam but Spike gathered energy in his hands and threw a golden sphere of light. When it made contact with the beam in it detonated with a great amount force sending the two backward.

“Hmm, how amusing” Tirek hummed in thought. “You have gain power but it seems you don’t have the ability to use it all at once due to the bystanders” Gesturing to his friends that are nearby “You care. Meanwhile I-UGH!” his monolog was interrupted by a blade of light slashing across the chest. He glanced at Spike to notice the dragon was holding the sword

“Quiet” The Dragon snarled as he grabbed the centaur’s horns flung him into a mountain, then flew after him claws glowing. “And Die.” Slashing at his target. But Tirek dodged hitting the mountain instead leaving a deep claw mark.

“How are you so spry so soon? You larger than you were before for only a few seconds and already you seemed accustomed to it.” Tirek paused in amusement. “Why don’t you join me Dragon” Spike began laughing. “FINE THE DIE!” Tirek roared throwing a punch at the dragon’s face. Spike promptly bite down on the fist causing the centaur to recoil and bleed. “GAH! YOU ANIMAL!” Spike simply swiped his tail, swatting Tirek away

“Rude…” Spike said in a deadpan.

“I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT THOUGH! WHY DO YOU FIGHT FOR THOSE PATHETIC PONIES???!!!” Tirek began searching through his memories with magic. “All they have done is take you for granted and leave you to do an unimaginable amount of chore. SO WHY?!” Spike Roared in defiance against this. While Discord looked aghast by this. This did not go unnoticed the creamed colored Pegasus.

“Wait…Is that how he got you Discord? He played mind games on you?” Fluttershy asked in concerned. “Did he tell you that we were simply using you is that it?”

“Can you blame me for believing it?” Discord said with guilt laced in his voice. “Outside of you shy the others don’t even bother to get to know me. They don’t even try to be my friend…Like they only see a weapon to be used instead of a creature to befriend.” Fluttershy glared at her friends who looked guilty…“But for a moment, Twilight you saw something in me…So here.” Handing the alicorn the amulet which glowed with a rainbow sheen.

“Wait this is…but Spike is-”

“Go…” Spike spoke up while grappling with Tirek “I can handle myself but please hurry I don’t know how long this will last.” Twilight glanced at Spike then at her friends then back at Spike and nodded

“Alright.” She turns to the others, “Let’s GO!” after the others left for the Everfree Forest, Spike put his full attention back on Tirek. “Don’t die, Spike!” The Dragon nodded at Twilight plea and glared at Tirek once more.

“Now let’s end this!” Tirek laughs at this as Spike gets out of the grapple

“Foolish whelp.” Closing in on the dragon Tirek continues to gloat. “YOU LET THEM ABANDON YOU!!!” He charges ready to skewer Spike with his horns. The Dragon countered that by flying. “COWARD!!”

“NO! Smart. Time for another form.”

“What?” Spike form shifted into a more wyvern look. He then unleashed a gust of the wind that sliced his target, pushing Tirek back. “He can transform?” Musing at this he tried to fire a volley of balls of energy at Spike. Spike shifted again this time with more armor covering his body and then used his wings to block the attack then resumed flapping. Then he landed “Tired ARE WE?!” But Spike Shifted into land dragon form. He charged a beam and fired. Tirek felt blow harshly.

“Not tired Tirek. Just testing out the powers.” Spike shifted back to his default dragon form. “Now come and-” Before the battle can resume another pillar of light manifested itself in the Everfree Forest. The Mane Six sporting some fancy looks glared at Tirek

“WHAT IS THIS??!! I ROBBED YOU OF MAGIC!” But Before Element bearers could respond Spike roared once more

“LET'S FINISH THIS!!” The Mares nodded. And fired a rainbow-colored beam but it seemed not enough until they heard something being charged. They glanced at Spike seemed to be glowing prismatic. He then inhaled and fired and a rainbow-colored beam of his own merging with Elements own easily overpowering Tirek and hitting him. Tirek felt the magic he stole leaving him then being restrained. He looked down to see chains and vines constricting him.

‘TIREK!!’ A voice echoed. ‘YOU WILL NEVER HARM ANOTHER INNOCENT! THESE CHAINS SHALL ENSURE THAT YOU WON’T MOVE. THESE VINES SHALL DRAIN ANY MORE MAGIC THAT YOU TRY TO STEAL!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” And with that Tirek was banished back to Tartarus with a cage around never to be heard again. But the heroes work wasn’t done. They flew across Equestria to restored ponies’ magic back. While Spike flew to the gate to Tartarus.

With the princesses

A sudden stomping sound was heard by the Alicorns soon enough the source of it was found. There stood Spike as a full-grown dragon. “Spike.” Celestia called towards the Dragon who nodded.

“Come on…Let's go home.” He broke the chains; The Alicorns could feel their magic return to them. They along with Spike left Tartarus.

Author's Note:

Here it the fight. See if you can guess what are names of some of these attacks.