• Published 21st Jun 2017
  • 777 Views, 11 Comments

The Heroes of Equestria; Season One - TechDragonX



Set in an alternate universe where everything is the same but not at the same time.

  • ...
 11
 777

Prologue; Uncovered Legend

... As the battle agianst Nightmare Moon was coming to an end, with Nightmare Moon being in a dase after a fierce fight with the Legendary Knight; Cobolt. This gave Princess Celestia, and Cobolt the time to get ready to use the six Elements and the Sword of Harmony on Nightmare Moon who in turn later got imprisoned in the Moon. This was the last battle that Cobolt was in before his disappearance. The Elements and Sword of Harmony were lost to the ages. Last seen in the ruined castle in the...

..."The Everfree Forest?!" exclaimed Twilight Sparkle. Just then her best friend/assistant Spike came running up the stairs.

"Twilight, are you alright?" Spike asked the lavender unicorn pony mare. "You sounded extremely confused and shocked," said Spike.

"I'm alright, Spike, thanks for asking" Twilight said.

"Ok then, I'm heading off to bed, see you in the morning," Spike stated with a yawn.

"See you too, Spike," Twilight responded. Watching the purple and green baby dragon leave. She continued reading the book.

... Legend has it that Nightmare Moon will return in 1000 years on the longest day. The Everfree Forest is located near the town of Ponyville.

The Summer Sun Celebration is the next day after tomorrow! Twilight thought. I have to warn Princess Celestia!

[The Next Morning...]

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

There is more to do in a young pony's life than studying. You simply have to stop reading those old dusty books. I am sending you to check on the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration.

"Most importantly go make some friends," Spike read.

"Spike, the fate of Equestria doesn't rest on me making friends," said Twilight.

"Well at least Princess Celestia made sure to set your home in a library," Spike responded.

A stallion unicorn with a dark gray coat, a silver mane and tail and light blue eyes along with a red four pointed star cutie mark, was walking with a pink earth pony with a pink tail and three multicolor balloons for her cutie mark.

"Come on, Twilight, maybe the ponies of Ponyville have something worth hearing," said Spike.

"Um, hello my name is; Twilight Sparkle, what is your name?' Twilight said.

"Hello my name is Cobalt-"GASP!

The pink mare quickly ran off.

"-Sorry about her she does that every time somepony new moves here," Cobalt said.

"Okay?" Twilight said confused. She watched Cobalt go after the pink mare. Who seemed to just become a pink blur. Twilight then turns to Spike.

"What is first on the list, Spike?" She said.

"First we check up on how the food is going over at Sweet Apple Acres," Spike says.

"Well lets go to Sweet Apple Acres, Spike," She replies.

Spike replies with "Ok, Twi."

When they arrive at Sweet Apple Acres they first spot rows and rows of hundreds and hundreds of apple trees.

"Yeeha!" Said a orange earth pony with a blond mane wearing a hat, with a cutie mark which has three red apples.

Let's get this over with thought Twilight.

"Good afternoon my name is, Twilight Sparkle," said Twilight.

"Well how ya do, Twilight Sparkle, my name is Applejack," the orange earth pony who name is Applejack. "We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like making new friends."

Twilight replied "Friends?"

"What can I do you for?" Applejack said.

"I am here to supervise the food preparations," replied Twilight.

[Later...]

"Ugg, I ate too much pie," Twilight said.

"There's supposed to be a pegasus pony named, Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds," Spike said.

"She's not doing a very good job is she?" Twilight asked.

Just then a rainbow color blur crashed into Twilight.

"Sorry, let me help you," said Rainbow Dash.

"I geuss I over did it, here how about this," Rainbow said.

The rainbow colored pegasus then flied around Twilight.

"My very own rainblow dry," She said, before both she and Spike fell on the ground in laughter.

"Rainbow Dash, aren't you supposed to be keeping the sky clear," Twilight said. "I'm Twilight Sparkle and the princess sent me to check on the preparations."

"I'll do it in a jiffy, as soon as I finish practicing," Rainbow Dash said.

"Practicing for what?"Twilight asked.

"The Wonderbolts, they are going to preform tomorrow, and I'm going to show them my stuff," Rainbow replied.

"The Wonderbolts won't accept a pegasus who can't clear the sky," Twilight taunted.

"I can clear the sky in 10 seconds flat," Rainbow replied.

"Prove it," Twilight said.

[Ten seconds later...]

"What I say," Rainbow said, "I can't wait to hang out some more."

[Town Hall...]

When they got there they saw Cobalt working with a white unicorn mare with a purple mane and three diamonds for her cutie mark.

"Beautiful," Spike said.

"Beautiful indeed, Spike," Twilight said.

"Not the decor her," He said, pointing at the unicorn.

Just then Cobalt started to walk over.

"Hey, Twilight, right?" He asked.

"Yes, it's still me," Twilight said. "Wait why are you here?"

"I am helping out, Rarity," said Cobalt.

"Ok," Twilight said.

While walking up to the mare... "Are my spines strait?" asked Spike.

"Good afternoon," said Twilight.

"Just a moment, I am in the zone," the mare said.

Sparkle just right thought Rarity.

"Ahh!" Rarity exclaimed, "What happened to your mane?"

"I'll just check on the preparations, and I'll be out of your hair," Twilight said.

"Out of my hair?" Rarity said, "What about your hair?"

"Well this may take awhile," Cobalt said to Spike.

"Huh?" said Spike.

[Later...]

"Here is the music guys," Cobalt said to Spike and Twilight.

"Thank you, Cobalt," Twilight said.

"You're welcome, Twilight," Cobalt said.

As they got closer to the top they were able to hear the music. They also saw a yellow pegasus mare, with a light pink mane and a trio of muti-colored butterflies as the mare's cutie mark.

"Hello, I am here to check on the music which sounded great," Twilight said.

As soon as she walked out of the bushes the birds all flew away.

"I am Twilight Sparkle, whats your name?" Twilight asked the mare.

"I'm, Fluttershy," said the mare.

"Come again?" asked Twilight.

"My name is, Fluttershy," she said again, but quieter.

"Well looks like your birds are back," Twilight said.

Twilight turned back to Spike who walked out of the bush.

"A baby dragon?" said the mare, who knocked Twilight out of the way.

[One life story later...]

Twilight, Spike, and Fluttershy arrived at Twilight's house.

"How did we get here so fast," Twilight said. "Sorry, but he needs his sleep."

"Poor thing, lets get him inside," Fluttershy said.

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter to my first story in a series. The next two chapters are focused on the first villain of the show; Nightmare Moon.