• Published 21st Jun 2017
  • 777 Views, 11 Comments

The Heroes of Equestria; Season One - TechDragonX



Set in an alternate universe where everything is the same but not at the same time.

  • ...
 11
 777

Interlude Two; A Day of Fun?

[Rainbow Dash’s House, Ponyville...]

It’s been a while since Rainbow and her friends convinced the dragon to move out of the cave. So Rainbow chose to spend the following two weeks sleeping, or practicing for the Wonderbolts. However as Rainbow was preparing her breakfast, she heard a knock on her cloud door.

“Huh, I wonder who that could be?” Rainbow said to herself as she walked towards the door.

[On the other side of the door...]

Standing on the outside of Rainbow’s house was a orange pegasus filly, with a light purple mane, and grayish purple eyes. Along side her was a light blue suitcase. The pegasus knocked on the cloud door again.

“I’m coming!” Rainbow yelled to the pegasus on the other side of the door.

When Rainbow opened the door she was surprised to see her younger cousin at the door. Her cousin had a huge grin on her face, while fluttering her wings.

“Well hey, squirt, didn’t expect you here,” Rainbow said.

Before her cousin could respond, Rarity, Applejack, and their sisters Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, called out to her.

“Hi ya, Rainbow,” Said Sweetie, before noticing Rainbow’s cousin.

“Hi, I’m Sweetie Belle, what’s your name?” asked Sweetie Belle.

“Hi my name is Scootaloo, nice to meet you,” Said the pegasus now known as Scootaloo.

“And I’m Apple Bloom, that’s Applejack, and that’s Rarity,” Apple Bloom said as she walked up to Scootaloo while pointing her hoof at the mentioned ponies.

“So, Scootaloo, did your parents enroll you in Ponyville Elementary?” Applejack asked.

“They sure did, and I already got my things early,” Scootaloo said unable to contain her excitement.

“We have to get, Scootaloo’s room set up, we’ll get back to ya later,” Rainbow said, “Can you fly, Scoots?” Rainbow asked hovering.

“No, not yet,” Scootaloo said sadly.

“Well, you’re in luck, I’m gonna teach you,” Rainbow said dashing off to gather the clouds in the lawn of her house to make Scootaloo her room.

“Well I got a day off, what yall want to do?” Asked Rainbow.

Suddenly Pinkie manages to pop out of the ground with a flyer.

“Hey, I’m Pinkie Pie, also I have a day off, let’s go to the Equestrian Fair in Las Pegasus,” Pinke Said holding up the flyer with her mane.

“Sounds like a great idea, let’s go,” Rainbow said.

“We should bring, Spike too,” Apple Bloom said.

“Ok, to the Golden Oaks Library then,” Applejack said.

As the group of seven ponies walked towards Twilight’s house, they ran into Dawn and Cobalt who were buying food from the market.

“Hey guys, this is my cousin, Scootaloo,” Rainbow said.

“Hello, Scootaloo, I’m Dawn and this is my twin brother Cobalt,” Dawn said to Scootaloo.

“Hello, I read all about the history of your family while I was in third grade,” Scootaloo said, “Can I get yall autographs?” Scootaloo later asked.

Summoning a picture of the two of them, Dawn and Cobalt signed their names on the picture and gave it to Scootaloo.

“There you go one autograph,” Cobalt said smiling.

“What yall doing today?” Asked Apple Bloom.

“I’m going to be hanging out with my friends back in Canterlot,” Dawn said.

“I’m going to be spending the day with Twilight,” Cobalt said.

“What about yall?” Dawn asked.

“We’re going to the Equestrian Fair in Las Pegasus,” Pinke answered.

“Sounds like fun, I bet yall going to get, Spike,” Dawn said.

“Yep!” Sweetie Belle said.

“Don’t let us keep you waiting,” Dawn responded waving bye along with her brother.

[Golden Oaks Library...]

Twilight was creating a checklist of the things that she wanted to get done for the day. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Spike!” Twilight called, “The door!”

“On it, Twi!” Spike called back.

Upon opening the door Spike was met with the smiling faces of Pinkie, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle, while Rainbow, Rarity, and Applejack were keeping a orange pegasus filly that Spike didn’t know from running.

“Twilight!” Spike called, “Its the girls!”

Twilight teleported downstairs to meet her friends in a flash of light. Upon seeing Twilight, Scootaloo calmed down and walked forwards.

“Hi, I’m Scootaloo, Rainbow’s cousin,” Scootaloo said.

“Hello, I’m Twilight, and the dragon beside me is Spike,” Twilight said introducing Spike and herself.

“Speaking of Spike, can he come with us?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Yeah, we’re going to the Equestrian Fair!” Sweetie Belle said excitedly.

Without much thought Twilight wrote a letter and had Spike send it to Princess Celestia on the matter. Not to long after there was a response.

Dear Twilight,

Spike has been registered as a peaceful citizen of Equestria and is free to go to the Equestrian Fair. I also will be attending the Fair, hope to see you there.

Your Teacher Princess Celestia.

P.S. I put in VIP Tickets in for your friends and yourself if you choose to go.

Twilight levitated eight of the tickets and wrote a letter to send with the remaining ticket.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have given the tickets to Applejack, Apple Bloom, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash, her cousin Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie, and Spike. As for the ninth ticket I’m sending that back as I have a full schedule for myself, I apologise for not attending the fair.

Your Fateful Student Twilight Sparkle,

Instead of getting a letter back, Luna appeared from Twilight’s Celestial Harmony Watch.

“Luna?” Twilight asked, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to tell yall that I’m updating the C.H.W. in its entirety, so you won’t be able to use it for three hours at least,” Luna stated before leaving and shutting down the C.H.W. for every member of Team Harmony.

“Well that’s a problem,” Applejack said.

“Hopefully we won’t have to use these,” Rarity said pointing to her C.H.W. with her hoof.

The group soon left Twilight’s House and headed for the train station to purchase their tickets for Las Pegasus.

[Ponyville ->Las Pegasus Train, Noon...]

The ponies and Spike had bought tickets for the special cart on the express train, which under normal conditions would have cost 8,000 bits for the eight of them. Thankfully there was a Equestrian Fair sale, which lowered it to 2000 bits. Also having Spike with them validated their connection to Princess Celestia, they managed to get on for 500 bits.

“Pinkie how long is the Equestrian Fair?” Rainbow asked.

“The flyer says it starts at 12:30 PM to 7 PM,” responded Pinkie.

“This train travels at 12 Trots Per Hour (TPH) or 96 MPH or 192 KPH,” Spike said reading a pamphlet about the train, then he got up and said “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.”

Everypony waited for Spike to come back, but Scootaloo spoke first.

“So we’ll be there...,” was all that Scootaloo said before there was the sound of fanfare.

The door was opened by a member of the Royal Guard Band playing a trumpet. Upon looking in the almost empty passenger car he had a confused look on his face. The Royal Guard Band member was a unicorn with white fur, a golden color mane and tail, and was wearing a gold and silver uniform which covered his cutie mark, and in his golden magic aura was his trumpet.

“Welcome Princess Celestia!” The Bard said introducing the princess.

Behind him was in the Princess followed by a Royal Guard. This one had a dark silver colored fur, a orange mane and tail, he was also a unicorn and was wearing armor with his cuite mark on the front, which was a rounded silver shield with two reddish orange spears crossing in front of the shield, which was armor made for the captain of the Royal Guard.

“Hello my litte ponies,” Celestia said as the riders in the car had bowed down to her.

“So, y’all three are members of Team Harmony,” The Royal Guard Captain asked, “Oh, my name is Silver Spear,” he said introducing himself.

“We’re four of the members of Team Harmony, and these three fillies are our relatives,” Applejack said while pointing to Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

“I’m Sonar Soundtrack,” The Royal Guard Bard said.

“So we’re all headed to the Equestrian Fair,” Rainbow said looking at the quickly passing landscape.

Everypony voiced their input, while Spike ran back into the car.

“We have a problem,” Spike said panting.

“What kind of problem?” Pinkie asked.

“Psyco is here, and with a robotic looking Nightmare Moon!” Spike yelled.

“Luna is working on the Celestial Harmony Watches still,” Applebloom said.

“Silver Spear, summon a magic protection force, Sonar Soundtrack, we need a musical defense,” Celestia said before asking, “Rarity can you generate a shield?”

“A basic one,” Rarity said casting the spell.

Pinkie pulled out two cannons out of her mane as well as a hoof cannon. She gave the hoof cannon to Applejack and they both climbed into the top of the passenger car.

“Y’all girls stay here,” Rainbow said, “Spike, let’s move”

“Alright,” Spike said following Rainbow out of the train.

The four Team Harmony members were standing on or hovering above the train, watching the skies for the orange dragon and his robotic companion.

BANG, BOOM

Everypony turned to see Spike fire a fire ball at a sphere of dragon fire. That’s when they saw the metallic dark blue and silver blue of Nightmare Moon’s new body and mane, being encased in a sonic attack.

“So that’s the new Nightmare Moon,” Applejack said aiming her hoof cannon, “Let’s take her down!”

Unfortunately the hoof cannons and Pinkie’s cannons didn’t have the range they needed, so Applejack and Pinkie were unable to join the fight and had to wait.

“I should get a upgrade for these cannons,” Pinkie said patting her cannons.

“Yep,” Applejack responded.

[Inside of the Celestial Harmony Watch...]

Princess Luna was floating around with a light blue vest and a blue hardhat looking at things. The inside of the Celestial Harmony Watch had a floating house, and a golden sky on one side with a purple sky on the other.

“That should be the last thing,” Luna said to herself.

“Override Code; 6921!” Luna called out.

The Celestial Harmony Watches all activated in unison and Luna satisfied with her work, summoned her a chair, nine TVs, and a drink as she sat down.

[Twilight’s House...]

Twilight and Cobalt were organizing all the books in Twilight’s personal library. While Cobalt was levitating a book his C.H.W reactivated startling him.

“Ack!” Cobalt exclaimed.

“Huh?” Twilight asked before hers turned on.

“Their back on!” Cobalt said, “Want to go get something to eat?” he later asked.

“Sure,” Twilight answered levitating her bit bag.

With that the duo walked to Sugar Cube Corner.

[Equestrian Express, 25 Minuets till arrival in Las Pegasus...]

Pinkie and Applejack were able to get in some hits with the cannons, when their C.H.W turned on.

“Let’s do this,” Applejack said.

“Ready,” Pinkie responded.

They pressed a button and were surrounded by a golden light. When the light died down they were equipped with a brand new version of their Harmony Armor. Applejack’s was thinner than the last one which fitted her nicely, it was golden, with a red apple detailing on her chestplate. Applejack has her hoof gauntlets, and an enchanted golden lasso.

“I’m liking this new update,” Applejack said.

Pinkie’s Harmony Armor was looser than previously, and allowed for more movement, along with it being golden it had a pink balloon detailing on the chestplate. Pinkie still had her magic gemstone, as well as new gemstones on her front hoofs.

“I wonder what these do?” Pinkie asked herself.

Pinkie thrusted her left hoof out and a glowing ball of confetti flew out towards Psyco.

“Yes!” Pinkie exclaimed.

Rainbow flew into Psyco while he was distracted, causing him to fly backwards.

“Take that!” Rainbow exclaimed, as she activated her C.H.W. and equipped her Harmony Armor. Rainbow’s Harmony Armor weight a lot less than it was previously, while it still had its original color, but it had a rainbow colored lightning bolt detailing on her chestplate, her wings now were covered in a flexible portion of her armor which came with retractable micro weapons.

“Bring it,” Rainbow said to Psyco as he flew at her.

Applejack focused on the robotic Nightmare Moon while holding her lasso. Spike unfortunately for him had no time to charge up his fire breath to full power as Nightmare Moon had broke free of her sonic prison, and was constantly blasting him with her magic.

“Is that the best you got?” Nightmare Moon asked.

“I’ve got better, Robomare Moon!” Spike taunted.

“Robomare Moon?” Nightmare Moon asked, “I like that, thanks for a new name.”

The robotic alicorn now known as Robomare Moon charged up a spell and launched it towards Spike, who activated his Harmony Armor before he had gotten hit. Spike’s Harmony Armor was more fitting for a dragon, with a green dragon detail on the chestplate, he was also given a glove as a new weapon.

“Time to try out my new gift,” Spike said looking at a now trapped Robomare Moon.

“Spike!” Applejack called, “Attack now!”

“We’re almost within city limits,” Silver Spear said.

Spike focused on combining his dragon abilities with his harmony magic and created a dragon claw, which he swung at Psyco and Robomare Moon sending them flying.

“It’s a home run!” Spike yelled, as he landed on the train.

[Las Pegasus Train Station...]

As the ten ponies and Spike got off the train they were driven to the Equestrian Fair, where they each went their separate ways to enjoy the rest of the day. When the Equestrian Fair was over Celestia didn’t want to risk taking the train, so she and her two guards agreed on teleporting them all to Twilight’s location.

[Twilight’s House...]

Twilight was waving bye to Cobolt as he left for his house, afterwards she saw a bright golden flash from behind her and turned around.

“Celestia?!” Twilight asked, “How has your day been?”

“It’s been a very exciting day for me, and your friends and teammates as well,” Celestia said smiling.

“Well you can tell he all about it,” Twilight said as everyone sat down on a chair.

Author's Note:

That’s the newest chapter.

I left out the details of the Equestrian Fair as I’m thinking about making a story about the little things that goes on in between the episodes/chapters, so be on the lookout for it.