• Published 21st Jun 2017
  • 777 Views, 11 Comments

The Heroes of Equestria; Season One - TechDragonX



Set in an alternate universe where everything is the same but not at the same time.

  • ...
 11
 777

Episode One: The Ticket Master

[The Next Day...]

Team Harmony's members were at Twilight's house talking and discussing matters of the Celestial Harmony Watch's hub, the scrolls and individual matters.

"Well, I have to get back to the farm, gotta farm those apples," said Applejack as she left.

"I have about 20 orders to finish at the boutique, see y'all later," said Rarity leaving.

"I have to go to back to Canterlot for work," Dawn said as she teleported to her house in Canterlot.

"Its feeding time, bye," said Fluttershy as she walked home.

"I'm going to be practicing my stunts," said Rainbow as she flew out of an open window.

"I got to go to my shift," said Pinkie as she somehow walked into the closet and disappeared.

"How does she do that?" asked Twilight.

"We don't even know," replied Cobalt, "Hey where's, Spike?"

"He didn't want to come to this meeting and went training," answered Twilight.

"Ok," said Cobalt.

"Oh, wait, I forgot to present this during the meeting," Twilight said as she pulled out the scrolls.

Twilight gave the scroll with the seal to Cobalt first and told him to read it.

To the next bearer of the element of courage,

If you're a descendent of mine then you already may be a element bearer. This letter is a key to the map for the Star family star shard keys. If you found or have any of the shards you may not have any trouble. But on to important matters, the five star key shards are five different colors; Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Orange. Also they are different shapes at the base.

"So those were keys or part of one," said Cobalt.

"What was?" asked Twilight, "Those star points your sister said the both have?"

"Yep," answered Cobalt.

"Here," Twilight said as she levitated the notes.

After reading, referencing, and Luna printing a physical copy of the markings, until the two unicorns received a call from Applejack asking if they could help her and her brother; Big Macintosh or more commonly known as Big Mac.

[Later...]

Twilight was taking the last three baskets of apples along with Applejack, Big Mac, and Spike who flew in two hours ago when Cobalt left for work, over to the barn.

"Too small..., too rotten..., too wormy...," said Spike as he was looking through his basket.

"Thanks again for the help, Twi and Spike," said Applejack.

"No problem," responded Twilight.

"Perfect!" Spike exclaimed as he pulled out a large, bright red, juicy apple.

Twilight then levitated the apple away from Spike, and put the apple in her basket.

"Come on, Twi," said Spike sadly, "I haven't ate since breakfast."

Before she could answer her stomach growled and opposed what she would have said. Suddenly Spike burped up a letter from Celesta.

Dear my most faithful student,

I invite you and one other to the Grand Galloping Gala, on the twenty-first day of the third solar month. The G.G.G will be held this year in the Canterlot Castle, I hope to see you and your guest there.

Celesta.

"The Grand Galloping Gala?!" screamed Twilight.

"Did you say the Grand Galloping Gala?" asked Applejack, "If I could go there, I could drum up a lot of bits for the farm, and we can fix that saggy old roof, the saggy old plow, and the saggy old hip for granny."

"Eeyup," said Big Mac.

"I wouldn't want to be near all that girly stuff and rude upper class of Canterlot," said Spike.

"I can catch up with Princess Celesta," said Twilight.

"I could dance with my prince; Prince Blueblood," said Rarity.

All of a sudden, Spike started to gag.

"Spike, if you can't handle it you can just go," said Applejack.

"Wait," Spike said as he coughed up two G.G.G invite tickets.

"So, Twilight which one of us are you taking to the Grand Galloping Gala?" asked Applejack and Rarity.

Out of nowhere, Rainbow Dash crashed into the ground a few feet away from the group.

"Twilight, can I be your plus one?!" Rainbow asked excitedly.

"Why do you want to go?" asked Twilight.

"I want to go so I can meet and show the Wonderbolts what I can do," responded Rainbow.

Walking the rest of the way towards the barn, Twilight was bombarded with reasons from her friends.

"Quiet!" yelled Big Mac.

Everypony and Spike was shocked due to the fact that, Big Mac didn't talk much. As soon as the group were done and Big Mac left, Twilight and Spike teleported into Ponyville for lunch. While walking through the market they bumped into Fluttershy and Pinkie. The collision caused the tickets to land on the mussels of the other two elements. Pinkie saw the ticket that landed on her face and started singing.

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Hip hip

Hooray!

It's the best place for me

For Pinkie...

"With decorations like streamers and fairy-lights and pinwheels and piƱatas and pin-cushions. With goodies like sugar cubes and sugar canes and sundaes and sun-beams and sarsaparilla. And I get to play my favorite-est of favorite fantabulous games like Pin the Tail on the Pony!" said Pinkie.

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me

'Cause it's the most galarrific superly-terrific gala ever

In the whole galaxy

Wheee!!

When Pinkie was finished she asked if she could be her plus one. Twilight then turned to Fluttershy and her pet bunny; Angel.

"Here you go, I don't want to go to the G.G.G," said Fluttershy.

"You don't?" asked Twilight.

"Well not to the gala itself, but to the gardens that are open," said Fluttershy before she listed the types of animals that will be there.

Suddenly Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity appeared and started to make matters worse. Using the commotion as cover to escape and get lunch, Twilight and Spike made a run for it.

[Ponyville Cafe...]

Twilight and Spike were seated at an outside table, waiting for the waiter to arrive.

"Oh, what am I going to do, Spike?" asked Twilight.

"I don't know, Twi," responded Spike.

"May I take your order madam?" asked the waiter who is a earth pony stallion.

"I would like a dasiy sandwich," answered Twilight.

"Do you serve rubies?" Spike asked, this resulted in getting a strange look from the waiter, "Hayfries; extra crispy."

A little while later, the waiter came back with their order, when they got the lunch, the other ponies at the cafe rushed inside.

"Excuse me, but are you gonna eat in the rain?" asked the waiter.

"Its not raini..., Rainbow!" Twilight said looking up.

"Hello, my greatest, best friend ever, I thought I would prevent the rain from ruining your lunch," said Rainbow Dash, "I would do so for everypony."

"Oh really?" asked Twilight looking at a soaked Spike.

"Ahh!" Rainbow screamed when Spike shot a large fireball at her.

"Unwanted favors aren't helping ether of us, bye," said Twilight.

Rainbow somehow managed to close the clouds with a ZIP sound. The action left Twilight covered in water.

"Hey, what are y'all doing in a downpour like this?" asked Cobalt using his magic to levitate an umbrella.

"Not you too," said Twilight.

Cobalt walked towards Spike who explained what happened.

"Well, how about y'all come over to my house for lunch?" asked Cobalt.

"We might as well," responded Twilight.

[Cobalt's House...]

Twilight, Spike, and Cobalt were having lunch at Cobalt's house, which was custom built. The house is two stories tall, made from reinforced stone, and had some of the latest technology. Such as a TV which is large enough to cover the central part of the wall, a three screen monitor computer, and a Hoofendo 69, along with normal furniture. The group was eating take-outs from the bowling part, the meal consisted of two heyburgers, large heyfries, and a medium soda.

"Thanks for letting us hanging out here, Cobalt," said Twilight.

"Your welcome," responded Cobalt.

"Hey, Cobalt!" called Spike.

"Yea," answered Cobalt.

"Why do you have the Hoofendo 65 system?" asked Spike.

"Spike, don't be rude," scolded Twilight.

"I don't mind, but the reason I have a older system is because they were given to me for my 12th birthday, even though the system was discontinued before I was born," said Cobalt.

"Oh, ok," said Spike as he started to play Super Stallion 65.

[Six Hours Later...]

Twilight, Spike, and Cobalt walked back to the shared house of Twilight and Spike, only to find Fluttershy cleaning up the library.

"What are you doing?" Twilight asked.

"I'm just doing some spring cleaning," Fluttershy responded.

"Its the middle of Summer," said Cobalt.

Unable to counter, Fluttershy let out a small SQUEE. As Twilight was about to lead Fluttershy out a pair of hoofs grabbed her as Pinkie started to sing.

Twilight is my bestest friend

Whoopie, whoopie!

"Pinkie..." Twilight said.

She's the cutest, smartest, all around best pony, pony!

"Pinkie," said Twilight again.

I bet if I throw a super-duper fun party, party!

"Pinkie!" Twilight yelled.

She'll give her extra ticket to the Gala to me!

"PIIINKIIIE!!" screamed Twilight causing the other ponies to flee.

After recovering from her fall, and telling Pinkie about how the others ether were subtle or in the case of Spike and Cobalt didn't care. Pinkie loudly told the entirety of Ponyville about Twilight's extra ticket. The group of ponies started chasing the two unicorns and the dragon. After a series of hiding places, Twilight charged up a teleportation and a flash spell to take her home.

"Quickly, put the house on lockdown," Twilight said before she blew out the lantern outside.

"Hello," said a pony that shouldn't be inside.

"Rarity?!" exclaimed Twilight.

Rarity then disappeared and reappeared next to Twilight with a portable privacy wall and dragged Twilight next to her. All that could be heard was the protests from Twilight. After awhile Twilight emerged wearing a dress which was dark blue with several stars. Spike then mockingly gags and Rarity dashes up to him, levitating the wall. Upon seeing the wall, Spike tried to fly away. Unfortunately for the young dragon, he was grabbed by Rarity's light blue magic aura and was forced into some clothes. He emerged wearing a tuxedo and a spiky green wig.

"Now for you," Rarity said to Cobalt.

Cobalt then ran away and teleported everywhere trying to escape from the privacy wall carrying mare. As Rarity was about to yank Cobalt towards her, another pony who wasn't supposed to be inside spoke up.

"Rarity, stop!" yelled Applejack.

"How did the both of y'all get in here?!" asked a near yelling Twilight.

"Um, there's the three of us," said another unwanted pony.

Twilight then turned on the lights by the shadowy area. Standing there were; Rainbow, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. Twilight then let out a deafening scream of rage, then proceeded to summoned a piece of paper, a quill, and the two tickets while she wrote a letter.

"Spike please send this," said Twilight.

"Ok," said Spike as he used his magical fire to send the letter.

"Twilight, dear," said Rarity, "What did you write?"

"I sent a letter to Celesta saying that if all my friends can't come, then I won't ether," said Twilight.

The girls ran up to Twilight and hugged her while giving their apologies. Spike then started to gag.

"Just like a boy, can't handle a little bit of emotions," said Applejack.

Spike then burped up a letter from Celesta, which he read.

Twilight,

Why didn't you say so earlier? I could've gave you all tickets, here you go; nine tickets one for each of you.

Celesta,

With that Spike pulled out nine tickets one for each of them. Spike handed the tickets to each of the ponies in the room. The group then heard a knock on the door.

'I have to go too,' Spike thought, even though his face showed a smile.

"Come in," called Twilight.

Dawn walked into the living room and saw the mess.

"What happened here?" asked Dawn.

"Its a long story, I'll explain over dinner," responded Cobalt, "Y'all invited too, I'm paying."

As the group left, they were discussing about the restaurant they would eat at. But was being watched by a magical mist.

'A ninth element of harmony?' thought Nightmare Moon, 'I must be forgetting things.'

With that Nightmare Moon returned back to the castle of the two sisters.

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter, also I might have add an interlude chapter after the fifth chapter from the last. Bye for now.

P.S: The systems I created if you didn't get it, was based off of the Nintendo 64. Which is something I actually have. May add more consoles and games in later chapters.