• Published 8th Apr 2017
  • 727 Views, 37 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Brittleshine's Quest Audio Files - MuseoSansPony



By now you have likely heard my sister's tragic story in "Unscrewed Audio Files". I am Shoeshine, but as a ghoul I prefer Brittleshine. Pinkie predicted I'd meet my sister again. I have hope. We will find out what happened to her 210 years ago.

  • ...
4
 37
 727

PreviousChapters Next
An Honest Return (DJ Pon3 broadcast #4)

Good evening wasteland, now I know many of you were worried this segment got canceled due to that, um, unwholesome log I had to cut and some of my comments after it–Which I do apologize immensely for.

Thankfully Tenpony Tower has not evicted me or my assistant and we are still able to air this along with the regular news and tunes. I just decided to take some time review the remaining logs I was sent before airing them to insure no more funny business.

So far there wasn’t. If you missed the last broadcast and don't want to wait for the reruns. Here is the cliff notes. Brittle, Stable and new companion–a hellhound–Grrrar found out what was really happening in Losttail Woods. Though in the process Brittle lets slip her darkest secret and deepest regret. If you are listening, Brittle, know Dr. Stable was right. No pony would fault you for what you did. We have all made mistakes.

Anyways, they return to Recurrence where things get romantic for Mayor Sundae and Brittleshine, and Grrrar is fitted with a pipbuck meant for a minotaur–a piptaur?–and there is some pony mystery mumbo jumbo regarding Green-Med and the ministries.

Well, I think that is enough to keep any new listeners from being too confused–oh and they have a new lead that will bring then to The Alicorn.

Huh, how interesting.

But, I think I’ve talked enough, you are here for Brittleshine’s Quest not DJ Pon-3’s ramblings. So find a safe spot to bunk for the night and listen in to the next installment.

PreviousChapters Next