• Published 8th Apr 2017
  • 722 Views, 37 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Brittleshine's Quest Audio Files - MuseoSansPony



By now you have likely heard my sister's tragic story in "Unscrewed Audio Files". I am Shoeshine, but as a ghoul I prefer Brittleshine. Pinkie predicted I'd meet my sister again. I have hope. We will find out what happened to her 210 years ago.

  • ...
4
 37
 722

PreviousChapters Next
Audio Log #013: Take a Bite of This Calzone (Brittleshine)

\\**//BOOP\\**//

**crackling of a fire and Hellhound snoring is heard in the background**

All that talk of the Calzone Crime Family has got me wondering how they are mixed into all of his.

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

The previous failures of Green-Med drugs, despite turning a profit could mean it was used for laundering their blood money. And access to drug manufacturing must have helped them produce dash for their illegal drug trade.

Pinkie was always so focused on catching bad ponies, I’m shocked she never took down the Calzones. **smack** Pinkie had a drug problem. It was one of the most common stories we were told to keep from the press at the MoI. Despite outlawing the use of zebra herbs like Mint-als, Pikie was an avid user–she even cooked up her own Party Time variant. You don’t think she used the Calzones to smuggle in the outlawed ingredients do you?

I don’t mean to insult the legacy of the MoM, but–

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

Look at me, always the politician. No pony gives a donkey’s ass about the ministries anymore. Not unless it can get them a bunch of caps.

Maybe Binary’s investigation will bring something to light. I admit I’m a little curious. How big of an influence did the Calzones have on the war? Were they the ones who gave the zebra’s megaspells? Did anypony from their family survive? They had the influence and means to get into a stable. And I’d bet my left hind hoof that through sheer willpower some could have become ghouls. I get the feeling a Calzone could take over the wasteland if they were around today.

Though none of that will help find my sister. It is just 210 year old drama.

\\**//EXTENDED SILENCE\\**//

Though one mystery I’d really like to figure out is what in Cortexaphan causes these strange mutations?

**raspy sigh** Looks like it is time to wake Grrrar for the next watch shift. I might not need rest as a ghoul, but I find it keeps my mind stable and we have a lot of distance to cover in the morning. I’d like to get to The Alicorn ASAP. Then we can be one step closer to finding Screwy.

\\**//BOOP\\**//

Author's Note:

finally a log that isn't a conversation between many ponies, just Brittle and her thoughts.

PreviousChapters Next