• Published 8th Apr 2017
  • 720 Views, 37 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Brittleshine's Quest Audio Files - MuseoSansPony



By now you have likely heard my sister's tragic story in "Unscrewed Audio Files". I am Shoeshine, but as a ghoul I prefer Brittleshine. Pinkie predicted I'd meet my sister again. I have hope. We will find out what happened to her 210 years ago.

  • ...
4
 37
 720

PreviousChapters Next
Audio Log #015: The Alicorn (Part 2) (Dr. Stable Rate)

\\**//BOOP\\**//

If I find any of my files corrupted so help me these–

**door opening**

Brittle?

(Grrrar) Close.

Grrrar, do you know what happened?

(Grrrar) Matrix Disruption Grandes. Grrrar and ponies were knocked out, held captive. Grrrar woke on table. Ponies think they can torture Hellhounds. Makes Grrrar laugh.

Me too, but then they released us. Do you know why? Have you seen Brittle?

(Grrrar) Doctor Pony ask too many questions. Grrrar miss Shoot.

Shoot?

(Grrrar) Grrrar’s gun. Belong to Grrrar’s mom and grandma. Good build, powerful. Never without it til’ now.

**door opening**

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Dr. Stable Rate? Grrrar? I was told you were in here.

Brittle? Oh thank Celestia! What is going on?

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Well, long story short, this was all a misunderstanding and I apparently know the leader of these ponies….from during the war. They call themselves The Moonskulls. Follow me. The leader wants to talk to us.

I hope it is to apologize.

**multiple ponies, and one bipedal pawsteps begin**

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** It is, I think. I have history with them I don't remember. Some kind of memory manipulation. The leader might not be happy for me having a triss with her marefriend.

I thought, Sundae was the first?

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Yeah, the first I remembered. They removed my memories. The other time was a one-night-stand from what I’ve been told. Sundae is different.

So who are these Moonskulls?

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Some covert platoon who reported directly to Luna.

(Unknown mare) **a little synthetic** We did the missions nopony else could.

**trotting stopped**

(Brittleshine) Frostmane?

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Been awhile hasn’t it, Shoeshine?

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Yeah...please call me Brittleshine.

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Understood. I’m really sorry about the welcome party. We’ve had some conflict with the NCR, naturally we assumed you were spies. We’d have been more covert about investigating you, but then Dancing Doll’s stealth system gave out. It is over 200 years old,but if he hadn't skipped his monthly maintenance it would have held. When he did, we had no choice, but to take you in for interrogation. Had we known it was you. This could have been avoided.

Do you not listen to the radio? We are broadcasting our journey.

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** I’ve been a bit preoccupied with the NCR issues. I caught part of Unscrewed. Had I known the combat drugs were tested on innocent mental patients, I would have paid this Vial a personal visit!

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Well, we don't have to worry about him anymore. Killed by Screwy at the end.

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Right, about your sister. Firestorm said you are looking for her.

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Yeah, we had a lead about her being here recently. Any ghouls in hospital gowns. Has a fire axe and maybe a pistol. Wearing a pipbuck.

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Hmmm. There is a ghoul settlement in the ruins that might have a ghoul by that description. Helped us defend the ship a few years back from raider gang that got ahold of some steel ranger gear. Didn’t take our offer to stay here on the ship. Went by Hawk. Might have something to do with the metal mohawk on her head.

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** That’s fantastic! Can you spare anypony to help with the search?

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Unfortunately no. Not when the NCR is pushing us to join their new Equestria.

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Actually, you can have Dancing Doll. Might do him some good to travel the wasteland a bit. He did just get his armor. We’ll call it more training...or perhaps punishment for not maintaining his armor.

(Firestorm) If you ask me, it would be more of a punishment for Brittle and her friends.

What do you mean?

(Firestorm) You’ll find out when you meet him. Your gear should be available at the armory. We gave it a tuneup as a way to apologize.

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Before we go, can you do one more favor?

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** What?

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** Can you deliver our recent logs to the DJ?

(Frostmane) **a little synthetic** Sure, it might be a week or so before we get the chance.

(Brittleshine) **slightly raspy** That’s fine, as long as it gets to him.

\\**//BOOP\\**//

Author's Note:

Special thanks to Visual Pony TheNarrator for allowing me to crossover with his fic, Duty, and use his locations and characters...aged up to the present of my story.

He was unable to officially sign off on this due to his busy schedule, so I hope...if he is reading this, it conforms enough to his canon.

PreviousChapters Next