• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 609 Views, 14 Comments

Snew P.'s Adventures - The One and the Only



There is a changeling by the name of Snew P.

  • ...
2
 14
 609

Canterlot

I had not idea what video to put for this one so...sorry.

What's that sound?

"Hey wake up!"

It sounds like someling I know

"I said wake up!"

I wonder what he's saying. Or maybe it's a beautiful 'she' who wants me to be with me forev...

"Hey!"

Snew P. fully awoke from his slumber and sat up. As soon as he did, a wave of pain attacked his skull. Laying back down and clutching his head the mute Changeling could finally recognize the creature in front of him.

"Finally. Your up. I've been trying to wake you for hours." The voice was Wood Stalks. Snew P. was both glad that he was with a friend and sad that it wasn't a mare of his fantasies, "Do you remember what happened Snew?"

Snew P. shook his head no and began to rise again, more slowly so to keep his headache at bay.

"I guess I'd better explain then. When we landed you went right into someponies window. I heard some screaming and checked out what was going. I found you there with some mare standing over you with a frying pan."

Snew P.'s eyes widened in surprise.

"Long story short, I got you outta the home of that crazy mare and found this building which is apparently empty."

Snew P. lifted his hooves and pointed to the door and the put his hooves together in a punching motion.

Wood Stalk replied, "Yes. The battle is still going on." He then frowned, "And if you think I'm letting you back out into that ruckus..." the yellow Changeling smiled, "...then your absolutely right."

Snew P. smiled and the two Changelings pulled fake moustaches out of nowhere, and slapped the on their faces. Exiting through the building. As soon as they did they noticed that most of the city had been taken care of and the invasion had been a success.

Here's Joe detective in his famous disguise ready to check out if anyling needs help...especially if it's a 'she.' Snew p. thought as he readjusted the fake hair on his top lip. He hurried ahead of Wood Stalk towards the Canterlot Castle. When rushing inside he looked around. He eventually noticed someponies running down a hallway. They were all guards except for one, Princess Luna, who was surrounded by said guards. Snew P. headed for the one at the front of the group: a white Pegasus whose mane, tail, and primary feathers were a dark blue. sadly this was a mistake.


" l l lll ll lll ll l!" Wood Stalk yelled angrily at Snew P. while bandaging his head.

"What were you thinking attacking a fully armed guard!? He even had a team with him and not to mention a friggin Princess as well!! Give me your hoof." Snew P. complied while another bandage was wrapped around his fore hoof, "You ever do that again and I might just end your misery myself."

The beaten up Changeling considered this for a short time before moving the possibility to the back of his mind.

Author's Note:

guest appearance by Silent Knight from Memoirs of a Royal Guard in chapter 21 made by Anzel.