• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 599 Views, 14 Comments

Snew P.'s Adventures - The One and the Only



There is a changeling by the name of Snew P.

  • ...
2
 14
 599

The Red Baron

This chapter comes after the episode To Where and Back Again. The suggestion for this chapter was made by phantomlord01

Here's the World War I Flying Ace getting into his Sopwith Camel. The famous pilot had been given a mission: To hunt down the Red Baron and shoot him down.

"Contact!" ,he shouts.


"Mommy, why is that changeling talking to himself?" A light blue changeling asked her mother.

"Just keep walking dear. You'll learn about him when your old enough."


The World War I Flying Ace takes off in search of his prey. Flying over the lands of Prance he sees something in the distance.

OH NO! The Red Baron has seen me! The Flying Ace makes a hard turn in an attempt to maneuver the enemy plane. But it is too late! Bullets flying through the air meet their target. I'm going down! Tell my story!

The Flying Ace, after crash landing in enemy territory, makes his way across the Prench country side. He must make back to the aerodrome to get a new plane so he can complete his mission. After crossing the border to friendly lands, he sees a house in the distance. The Flying Ace hurries to the building. The door is wide open so the pilot walks right in. Slowly he creeps through the house and through the hall. He hears the sound of running water. The changeling walks toward a door where the sound is coming from. Bursting through the door he says, "Do not be alarmed. I am merely looking for shelter."


"AAAAAAHHH! What are you doing in here?!" A purple female changeling in a bathrobe screams at the intruder, "Get out, get out, get out, get ,out!" The changeling, who for some reason could not speak, begins to depart as washing items are flung in his direction with surprisingly good accuracy.


Here's the World War I Flying Ace traveling across home after being brutally attacked by a, very attractive, Prench spy. The Flying Ace began his trek once again, this time with no interuptions.

Aw. There she is. Home Sweet Home.

The Flying Ace, after finally making it home walked up to the technicians. They looked at him expectantly waiting for good news. The look on the Flying Ace's face told the whole story. With all his might he yelled.

"Curse you Red Baron!"


Wood Stalk trotted through the newly made Changeling Castle, on his way to visit Snew P. when he accidently bumped into a changeling.

"Ow. Sorry 'bout that. I wasn't watching where I was going." Wood Stalk looked up at the changeling who had given such a heartfelt apology. He was a deep red color. Wood Stalk smiled spoke before remembering that no one understood.

"ll ll l llll l."

"No really it's my fault."

Wood Stalk froze. After a second or two he regained his composure and asked, "Yo...you understand me?"

The red changeling smiled in pride, "I know quite few languages if you must know." He then looked at his hoof which conveniently had a watch attached to it, "Uh oh. I'm sorry but really gotta leave.. see ya later!"

"Wait! I didn't get your name!" Wood Stalk said as the mysterious changeling took off.

Turning around the changeling, "My names' Red Baron. Bye!"

As the changeling galloped away, a single thought made it's way to Wood Stalks lips, "I fear for the kingdom when that pony meets Snew P."

Author's Note:

In case your wondering, the parts where he "shouts" do not mean he actually speaks. Remember that it's part of his imagination.
In response to your comment alfonso_rd_33 I'm glad I can appeal to you and many of the readers who happen to find my story.
Bye ya'll!