• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 8,102 Views, 104 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: New Tactics - no sh*t sherlock



The ponies use new tactics to ponify all humans

  • ...
24
 104
 8,102

Chapter 4: A Brief Encounter With My Own Kind

Chapter 4: A Brief Encounter With My Own Kind

On March 2, 2033 I took the life of another human being. If there were still police around , I would lie and tell them that it was and accident and that I didn't mean to. But there was no one around to call what I had done a crime. I knew that what I had done wrong, but I was so full of anger and hatred that I just couldn't help myself.

It was early in the morning, the sun had just risen over the buildings and I had just gotten back to my room after being out all night. I had way more than enough gas for my bombs, but I needed money to put on top. I had spent the night raiding various shops and buildings. I returned with what could make about seven more bombs. I was separating the cash with rubber bands and had one left when I someone spoke at the door.

"Hey!"

My first thought was that it was a pony so I quickly grabbed my gun off the night stand and pointed it towards the door. I saw a human standing there looking extremely nervous.U At the sight of another human I thought about lowering my gun, but I had heard of people who would kill others for their resources. I kept my gun pointed at his nose and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Hey man, I'm here in peace, I swear. I have a gun on my waist, it only for ponies. I'll let you take it, I don't care, just don't shoot me." He looked really scared so I believed him. I very cautiously walked up to him and pressed the silenced gun on his temple. His gun was in a holster on his belt. I grabbed it and threw it back behind me. Then I went back about 10ft.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Marcus Chandler, I'm on your side. I was with the HLF too."

"The HLF?" Anger and memories started filling my head.

"Yes I was a part of that group. Listen, I saw you leaving Central Park twice. know it's you've been bombing that camp, I can help you ."

Can you now?"

"Yes I have lots of experience with explosives from my time in the HLF. I even have some more powerful charges that I left out side."

"You have experience?" I asked, trying to hold back my anger. This guy was digging himself into a hole and didn't even realize it. He eventually said something that would set me off.

"Yeah I played a big hand in the attack on the Bureaus."

"How big of a hand.?" I was about ready to explode.

"I set most of the charges in the New York Bureau and when I got the ok from Breman, I detonated them."

He had done it now, he just admitted to me that he responsible for the way my family had met their end. I breathed in and out and contained myself for one more act.

"Oh let me show me show you around the place. You can stay as long as you want." I used the most happy voice I could manage and cracked a smile. I lowered my gun, but still held it in my right hand. I walked up to Marcus and put my left arm around his back and rested my hand on his shoulder.

He let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thanks man. You don't even know how tough it's been for me. I haven't eaten in days."

"Well I have plenty of food here, But its down stairs. We'll take the emergency stairs, they're quicker."

"Alright thanks man."

I opened the door and for a moment we both stood at the top of the concrete stairs. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out very slowly.

"Umm, hello?"

I opened my eyes and looked him right in the face. "Oh after you." I opened my left hand wide and placed my palm on the middle of his back. From there all I did was extend my left arm forcefully and Marcus fell down the stairs.

It didn't take long for him to reach the wall where the stairs reversed. I quickly ran after him, grabbed his shirt and threw him down again. This time I heard a snap when he fell. When he slammed against the wall I noticed his right elbow was bent backwards. He cried out in pain, but I didn't stop yet. I threw him down once more and his back slammed against the wall. He was now in a seated position.

I pulled my gun and shot both of his knees off. He screams were extremely loud and the echo on the stairs made it worse. I finally raised the gun to his face and he spoke for the last time.

"WHY...Why?!"

I never gave him his answer. I smashed the silencer into his nose and wasted the rest of the clip into his face. I stood there looking at him for a long time. Tears dripped from my eyes as I thought about what that man had done. He had killed my family and had taken many other lives. But I also cried for what I had done. I just brutally killed another member of my species, I lowered our numbers even more.

I was tired and didn't know exactly what to do so I did what my body needed. I went back up to my room, got into my bed, pulled the covers up and tried to go to sleep.


End Chapter 4





Yeah its real short.