• Published 27th Nov 2016
  • 2,874 Views, 170 Comments

The Lost Shimmering Sun - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset escape a trangic fate and lost her memory, how will her life go living in another world?

  • ...
6
 170
 2,874

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Summer has Begun

At Canterlot High:

The final bell of the school year finally rings and all the students have finished with their finals for the year. Sun along with her friends and sisters are making sure they gather their things from their lockers in order to head back home and they are very excited to start their summer vacation. Sun also knows that she needs to fix this problem with Arctic Snow, so that she can't continue on this troublesome grudge she has against her.

Sun finally has everything from her locker and closed it for the school year.

She is going to find her friends until, "Sunny!"

Sun turns to see Screwball running towards her with a smile on her face.

Sun happily says, "Hey Screwball."

Screwball comes to Sun and gives her a hug. After the hug, Screwball asks, "Ready to head home?"

"Yep," Sun answers with glee.

"Good, because Daddy told me he got a surprise for us next week," Screwball says feeling excited about summer vacation.

Sun gets curious about the surprise Discord has for them and asks, "What is it?"

"He said we're going somewhere fun," Screwball says giving them a clue to where they are going.

This makes Sun really curious to where they are going. She knows that Discord is the type of person who likes surprises and wonder what kind of surprise he has in store for them.

But then, Sun see Arctic Snow walking pass then and Sun thinks that now it's a better time to talk to her and try to make her a friend.

Sun starts to get Sad and says, "Screwball there's something I got to do before I leave,"

"Okay meet you at the Wondercolt statue," Screwball replies with glee.

"Okay," Sun replies with glee.

With that, Sun starts to walk towards Arctic Snow while Screwball makes her way towards the statue which is in front of the school.

Sun is able to find Arctic Snow and screams, "Arctic Snow!"

Arctic Snow turns to see Sun heading towards her and she is not looking very happy.

Arctic Snow angrily asks, "What do you want?"

Sun starts to get a little scared that Arctic Snow is acting a bit hostile again.

Sun takes a deep breath and build herself some confidence.

Sun calmly says, "Listen, I don't want you to act like this towards me anymore."

Arctic Snow is a bit shock that Sun is actually talking to her and more calmly.

Sun continues and explains, "I don't know why you're acting like a bully towards me, but enough is enough. I never done anything to you and I'll I want is to be your friend. Please."

Arctic Snow then can see that her words are 100% true. Then she understands that she hasn't been very nice to Sun at all,

Arctic Snow sadly asks, "You… really mean it, do you?"

"Yes," Sun answers.

Arctic Snow starts to feeling very bad for all the trouble she and her friends caused.

Arctic Snow sadly says, "I… I'm sorry for what I put you through at the Spring Fling. I was jealous that everyone is paying so much attention to you, the new girl."

Sun starts to laugh nervously and says, "Well, I don't think getting strange looks is getting attention."

"I guess you're right," Arctic Snow replies while giggling.

Then Sun starts to laugh along with Aric Snow, which means they are both okay that they settle this little problem.

Sun then asks, "Do you think now we can be friends?"

"Yes and I hope I can do better once summer is over," Arctic Snow answers with a smile

"Thanks," Sun replies happily.

Sun then decides to head to where Screwball is.

She then says, "Well, I got to get going, Screwball told me that dad has a surprise for us."

Arctic Snow looks at Sun with a suspicious yet confused look on her face. Then Arctic Snow says, "Something's bugging me, I'm surprised that Discord and Screwball didn't influenced you with their craziness yes."

"Discord and Screwball maybe chaotic, and funny, and… maybe a bit crazy, but they can be very fun," Sun answers calmly.

Arctic simply laughs and says, "I guess so, you're too sweet to be a prankster type."

Sun giggles a bit and says, "Okay."

Sun and Arctic decides that it's time for them to head home for the summer and hope to see them when they get back to school.

"Bye," Sun replies.

"Bye," Arctic Snow says happily.

After saying goodbye to Arctic Snow, Sun heads to the front of the school to see Screwball is waiting for her at the Wondercolt Statue along with their friends.

Screwball sees Sun coming over and decides to run towards her to give her a hug.

Screwball hugs her and says, "Hey sis."

"Hi Screwball," Sun says while hugging Sun back.

Sun turns to see her friends and says, "Hi guys."

"Hi Sun, how are you doing?" Pinkie says cheerfully.

"I'm doing fine Pinkie, so what are your plans for the summer," Sun answers with a smile.

"I'm going to work on some summer line and I got some ideas for you," Rarity replies.

"I'm doing volunteer work at the shelter, and will be helping Applejack around the farm," Fluttershy answers happily.

"Doing my usual farm work," Applejack says.

"Doing different kinds of sports as possible," Rainbow says with excitement.

"Helping around at Sugarcube Corner," Pinkie says cheerfully.

Then she blows a balloon and starts to float into the air. The girls laugh seeing that because Pinkie loves to see people laugh and smile, especially at parties.

After the funny moment, Rarity turns to Sun and asks, "What are your plans for the summer."

"Well, Screwball been telling me that dad has a surprise for us next week," Sun explains.

"What is it?" Rainbow asks.

"I don't know, he didn't even tell Screwball either," Sun replies sounding very curious.

"Oh!" The girls reply.

"Well I guess we'll be seeing you in a while," Applejack replies as she and her sister are leaving to head home with their big brother.

"I guess," Fluttershy says shyly.

"See you around," Sun replies happily.

After saying their goodbyes, Sun and screwball head home to be with their dad and get ready for their summer vacation to who knows where.

After getting home:

Discord and the girls are in the living room, talking about their upcoming vacation. Sun is very curious to see what kind of vacation that he has in mind.

"So dad, where are we going?" Sun asks.

"And how long we're going to be there," Screwball asks with a smile.

"Well, first: that is still going to be a surprise and two: we'll be staying there for at least 3 weeks and the drive will take us for at least 1 day or two so make sure you bring some extra clothes, and here a list of all the things you're going to need for your first family vacation," Discord explains.

Then he hands Sun and Screwball their own copy of the kind of stuff they need to bring for their vacation.

Sun looks a bit confused and worried and, "Wow that is a lot of stuff, but I don't have anything to carry in."

Discord laughs and says, "Don't worry, during the week we're going to get everything you need for our vacation and make sure you bring your camera."

"Okay," Sun replies with a smile.

Screwball then head towards the kitchen and asks, "So daddy, what's for dinner?"

We're having chinese tonight," Discord answers with a smile.

"Yay!" Screwball cheers with excitement.

Sun and Discord simply laughs at Screwball's excitement. Of course, no one can blame them, Screwball has a lot of energy.

After ordering some chinese food and receiving them, they are now eating their food in the living room watching a movie. Sun of course got a vegetarian meal, while Screwball and Discord have some meat in them.

While eating the food, Sun simply smile and says, "You know this is really good."

"Of course it is," Discord says.

"And I'm glad they have vegetation foods," Sun replies feeling glad to have veggies in her food.

Then something has been bothering Screwball and thinks it will be a good time to ask.

Screwball taps Sun on the shoulder to get her attention.

Sun feels it and decides to face Screwball to talk to her. Sun says, "Yes, Screwball."

"Sunny can I aks you something." Screwball asks with curiosity.

"What is it?" Sun asks with a questionable look on her face.

"Well… um... It's about those coins and gems that you have," Screwball explains her question nervously.

"What do you mean?" Sun asks.

"They… they look so real. Like those coins are really made of gold, and those gems look very real too," Screwball explains.

Sun and Discord look at Screwball with a strange look on their face and believe that she actually has a point. Sun never remember about the coins and gems she has in her room and can't remember if they're real or not.

Then Discord says, "Well, I guess we can take them to a bank to see if they are real or not, or to a gem shop or something to help us solve that mystery."

"Okay," the girls say.

Then Discord says, "Now you girls get ready for bed. Tomorrow is the beginning of Summer, and we go lots to do,"

"Yes dad," Sun says happily.

"Okay daddy," Screwball says cheerfully.

After sometime getting ready for bed, cleaning themselves, putting on their pajamas, brushing their teeths and hair. The girls decide that tonight they have a little sleep over just for the two of them.

The girls then have a little pillow fight, card games, watching some t.v. They have a good time playing together. After having their fun, they are both sleeping on Sun's bed. The two of them are really close that they are real sisters. However, Sun is still awake, but feeling a bit tired. Sun still feel a bit out of place in this world and she can't remember why.

Sun is so tired that she falls asleep and can't wait for the kind of fun they are going to have during the summer with her friends and family.

Author's Note:

Next time, Sun's friends help her plans her vacation

PreviousChapters Next