• Published 27th Nov 2016
  • 2,866 Views, 170 Comments

The Lost Shimmering Sun - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset escape a trangic fate and lost her memory, how will her life go living in another world?

  • ...
6
 170
 2,866

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: A Superintendent's Visit

In the Gym Shower Room:

The girls are waiting for Sun to get clean up before the superintendent shows up. While Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Screwball are waiting out of the showers.

"Hey Sun are you doing okay?" Rainbow asks asks concern.

"I fine, but the chocolate syrup is very hard to get out of my hair," Sun answers still in the shower.

"I still can't beleive you save Trixie of all people," Applejack says in concerns.

"I don't think it was a problem, but I still can't believe those boys will do this kind of sick joke," Sun says washing the soap out of her hair and it's all clean up. Then Sun turns off the water figuring she got all the chocolate syrup off of her now.

"Okay I'm finish can you girls hand me some towels," Sun asks.

"Here you go one for you and one for your hair," Applejack replied handing Sun the towels still in the shower.

"Thanks guys. I was a big mess," Sun says as she is arranging the towels on her.

"I hope Rarity has your new clothes finish before someone comes in and see this mess," Screwball says worried.

In the Fashion Room:

Rarity and Fluttershy are putting the finishing touches on Sun's new outfit. Rarity is a fantastic fashionista and Fluttershy is really good with sewing and using a needle and thread just like Rarity.

"There," Fluttershy replies.

"We're finally finish with Sun's new outfit," Rarity replies happily.

The outfit is Rarity and Fluttershy made is a yellow dress with a black strip on the stomach and the shimmering yellow red sun on the left side of the dress. She have for her is a small orange elbow length blouse jacket, black knee length tights and purple shoes with yellow heel low heels orange and yellow lace and symbol for yin and yang, and orange socks. She also has a yellow, orange and purple bracelets for accessories.

"Her outfit looks amazing!" Pinkie screams happily.

"I know right. She is going to love it," Rarity says excited.

"I agree. She'll look lovely in it," Fluttershy complements on the outfit.

"Hmm. I wonder if I should put her hair in a ponytail or in a braid," Rarity thinks about making a hair do for Sun.

"No time for that Sun needs this pronto," Pinkie screams putting the clothes in a bag.

"She's right," Fluttershy agrees.

"Very well then," Rarity says feeling a little disappointed.

"Then Rarity says, "At least let me brush her hair,"

"Okay," Pinkie says.

In Principal Celestia's office:

Principal Celestia is busy with some paperwork before the superintendent gets here with Vice Principal Luna. Just then Ms. Cheerilee, and Cranky Doodle show up in her office with Big Boy and Runt.

Seeing them here it can only mean one thing. Those two were up to their old tricks again. And they are going to be in trouble again.

"Hello Principal Celestia," Cranky says in a slightly angry tone.

"Hello Cranky, Ms. Cheerilee, and I can see Big Boy and Runt are here as well," Celestia says in firm tone.

"Okay, what did those two did this time?" Luna ask feeling like there's no surprise to the boys action.

"These two tried to cover Trixie in chocolate syrup," Ms. Cheerilee starts in an angry tone.

"But they got Sun instead," Cranky adds worried that Sun had fallen victim to their joke.

"What?" Celestia says with a shock.

"Is she alright?" Luna asks worried.

"She'll be okay once she is clean up," Cranky answers worried.

"Lucky Rainbow and the others are getting her clean up and getting her new clothes so she'll be fine," Cheerilee informs her.

"And as for you two, you two are in serious trouble," Luna says angrily looking at Big Boy and Runt.

"Not again," Big Boy groans while saying it.

"You both will be in detention for a month, along with community service and I expect you to apologize to Sun once you see her," Celestia says seriously.

"Yes Principal Celestia," Big Boy and Runt replies sadly.

After the boys left Ms. Cheerilee and Cranky Doodle leaves the office as well and going back to their classes.

"I'm surprised you didn't expelled them yet," Luna whispers to Celestia.

"I know what you mean Luna, but we I think this will be a good punishment for them unless you have other ideas beside suspension or detention," Celesta ask her sister in a serious tone.

"Not a clue," Luna simply answers.

Just then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," Celestia says.

The person who opens the door is Superintendent Tirek. Tirek is red skin black hair and yellow eyes. He is wearing a black suit with a black tie, and black shoes.

"Hello Tirek it's nice to see you again after your last visit," Luna says in an unpleasant tone.

"Charmd and are thing going well with your new student," Tirek says in a firm tone.

"Yes she is just getting cleaned up after a prank two of my students played," Celestia says in a firm tone as well.

"I see," Tirek simply answers.

Then he decides to leave to inspect the school. Celestia and Luna doesn't like Tirek's attitude towards them and to others. Especially since they used to go to school together.

In the Locker room:

"There you're finish," Rarity says happily after putting the finishing touches on Sun.

Sun looks at the outfit Rarity and the others made for her and she really likes it. Rarity also put a black hair band in her hair to make a pony tail for her.

"Wow! I look great," Sun says feeling very embarrassed.

"I know darling and if I can make you pretty casually I can't wait for making you a beautiful dress for the Spring Fling next month," Rarity replies in excitement and coming up with ideas for Sun wardrobe.

"The Spring Fling?" Sun asks as she is leaving the room to go to class.

"Oh you didn't know about that do you?" Rainbow asks. As she and the others are leaving the room to the hallways.

"No," Sun simply answers.

"The Spring Fling is a spring dance and it going to happen in May," Fluttershy explain.

"And I think you should sign up for being princess," Pinkie suggests happily

"Princess?" Sun says questionably.

"Yeah lots of student select registered students to be a princess and receive a crown if their win. It's the same for Fall Formal, and the Winter Dance," Pinkie explains in excitement.

"Oh," Sun simply answers.

"Pinkie is right about something, you should sign up good way to get to know everyone at CHS," Applejack says agreeing to Pinkie's suggestion.

"I don't know, some of the students are still a little uncomfortable around me," Sun replies in a worried yet sad tone.

"Forget them. You can totally win this thing with our help of course, "Rainbow says in front of her face.

"I know but I don't think I ready for this sort of thing yet and even if I had there is no way people are willing to vote…" Sun tries to says until she bump into something. During the conversation the girls are listen to Sun's doubts, until they all see something like they are scared and didn't get a chance to tell Sun before she bumps into someone,"

"Ow!" Sun replies after falling to the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry. I did meant and I should have paid attention and…." Sun apologizes to the the person she bump into. But when she looks to she who it is she is surprised that he is big. bigger than her classmate Bulk Biceps.

The Rarity and Fluttershy go toward Sun to help her up. Rarity says nervously, "Um Hello Superintendent Tirek is very nice to see you again."

"Yes and it was a (gulp) very long time," Fluttershy replies shuttering.

"Yes it's has been and I assume this girl is Sun, the new student, correct," Tirek says in a scary tone heading towards.

"Um (gulp) yes that's me," Sun says nervously looking at the ground. Then the girls become frozen seeing Tirek staring at sun with those cold yellow eyes.

Sun is really feeling uncomfortable about the Tirek. All Tirek did is chuckle in a dark way and use his hand to put it under Sun's chin. Then lift her face so he can have a better look at her, "Surprised that a young girl like you is living with an absolute clown like Discord."

"Discord's not a clown," Sun says feeling uncomfortable and chills going up her spine.

"There's a lot you don't know about Discord little girl," Tirek replies in a scary voice.

Then Screwball gets between Tirek and Sun with a very angry face and says, "Hey you have no right to talk about my dad like that."

"She's right you know," Discord voice says loudly. The girls see Discord heading towards them with an angry look on his face.

"Hello Discord it's nice to see you again," Tirek says with a grin on his face.

"Don't you hello to me," Discord replies angrily.

Then Tirek says, "Oh really. You know I'm surprised that a complete dope like you can aquire a girl with a pretty face and another one who is a complete psychopath."

"What?" Sun says feeling worried now.

"Hey listen Tirek just because you're superintendent doesn't mean you have the right to act like that towards my girls." Discord screams angrily feeling like his button really have been pushed.

Tirek smile evilly and says, "You know Discord you really had grown up since our college days. Well it nice to see you have a pleasant day." Then Tirek left to finish his inspection leaving Discord and the girls behind.

"Really hate that guy," Discord mutters in anger to himself.

The Sun went up to Discord with a scared look on her face. Then she gives Discord a hug hopefully to calm Discord down. It seems to work but Discord still didn't like the way he acted towards Sun and Screwball earlier.

After this whole day:

Sun is in her bed feeling very sad and uncomfortable of what she encounter today. She remembers Discord's resentment to Tirek but after today she can see that Discord has a really problem with him, and vise versa. Sun haven't a clue about the situation and worried that it will cause some problems in the future.

Then she hears someone knocking on her bed room door.

"Come in," Sun says feeling really sad.

"Hello Sun," Discord replies a little sad.

All Sun did is sigh after hearing Discord's voice.

"Listen Sun I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I just can't stand how Tirek acted towards me especially when he think I act more of a child than an adult," Discord apologizes sadly.

"It's okay I know it not your fault," Sun replies even though she is talking through a pillow.

"I know you don't feel comfortable about meeting him…." Discord tries t says before Sun interrupts him hugging him and feeling like she is going to cry.

"Sun are you okay," Discord asks hugging Sun back.

"I'm okay it just I felt completely silly to think that," Sun replies shedding tears.

"Think of what?" Discord asks in concern.

"I was afraid that if Tirek thinks you're not responsible to take care of me, then he might take me away," Sun replies crying and hugging Discord really tight.

"Take you away? Is that's why you were so worried?" Discord asks still surprised of what Sun thought.

"Yes," Sun replies sadly.

"Don't worry Sun I won't let anyone take you away. Not as long as me, Celestia, and Luna are around," Discord says trying to comfort Sun.

"Thank," Sun says feeling a lot better.

"So do you want something to eat?" Discord asks comforting Sun by patting her on the head hopping to change the subject.

"Okay but what do you want for dinner," Sun asks.

"Well I know you're a vegetarian so how about some vegetable stir fry," Discord suggested by rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay," Sun answers.

Then everything did turn well in the end but she feels like there are manything that she can't understand and there will be some people who might have problems and resentment but she knows that with her friends she won't have any problems with tension and hatred.

Author's Note:

Sorry the chapter took so long, I've been very busy. But hope the next one will be updated very soon.

PreviousChapters Next