• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 3,015 Views, 96 Comments

MLP Duel Academy - Twistedphoenix1



When Spike Drago decides to attend Duel Academy, he doesn't expect much. Meeting friends new and old, having fun, classes. But when a prophecy starts to come about, he and his friends must face this Chaos head on

  • ...
6
 96
 3,015

Bonus Chapter 2 Tales of Frida

The Problem of Seductiveness

“For the last time, NO!” Frida said, getting more than a little pissed off at the guy following her.

“Come on gorgeous,” the guy said. “Those puppies of your’s are just begging to be squeezed.”

Some of the girls nearby looked at the guy with disgust. Rainbow who was also nearby however couldn’t help but smirk a bit. With how perverted Frida is with her and the other main girls, it was honestly refreshing to see her annoyed with something like this...though even she knew that this was too much.

“Just give me the chance to play with them babe.” Frida growled and was about the backhand the boy when she thought of something.

“A chance huh? Fine.” They were walking by one of the arenas and so she lead the way in. “If you beat me, I will let you do anything you want to my breasts…”

The guy couldn’t believe his luck! He was just thinking of a squeeze or two, but if she was offering anything…

“But if I win…I get to kick you as hard as I want in between your legs.” The girls that had followed her in cheered while all the guys winced. The pervert that was following her started to sweat...but come on.

How hard could it be to win.

Perv 4000
Frida 4000

“I…” he looked at his hand and saw he totally bricked…”Oh no…”

Five minutes later in the hallway

Micro was looking through a new set of booster packs he just bought with a grin.

“Some new machines...and even some others I could use in some of my other decks...wonder if I could trade some of these to the others.”

“No...NO PLEASE!” Micro paused and looked toward the door to the one arena when suddenly the doors flew open and he had to jump back as a guy came flying through the doors and slammed into the wall on the other side, holding his crotch and moaning in a high pitched voice.

“Well that takes care of...oh hi Micro!” Frida said as she came out of the arena. “Went card shopping huh?” She looked over his shoulder. “Oh! I don’t have that Ninja! May I have it?” Micro looked back at the guy on the ground before looking back to Frida and shrugging, handing her the card. She squeeled and hugged the younger boy to her massive chest. “Thanks Micro! I owe you one. Next time I go lingerie shopping, you’re going to be my second opinion.”

The nurse had two beds filled that day. One due to intense trauma to the nether regions, and another from intense blood loss due to nose bleed.

A Cup of Jealousy

Rainbow grumbled. As she and her friends were growing up, she was always behind in a...certain aspect. With her friends she was able to deal with it because they never flaunted it. Heck, Twilight and Sunset were only just bigger than her. Pinkie was bigger than them, followed by Rarity a whole size bigger. Applejack was the biggest with Fluttershy's were only slightly smaller (though Rainbow thought Fluttershy was just too self conscious to admit she was bigger). Despite this, they never really talked about it except as a joke.

Then Frida and her E cups came in and she has no problem showing them off.

Rainbow couldn't even take a bath in the hot springs with her without feeling bad. As soon as Frida got in, breasts barely fitting in her towel, Rainbow headed for the changing room.

“Stupid balloon chested…” she had just dropped her towel and slipped on her panties when Rainbow saw Frida’s bra on her pile of clothes. Rainbow looked behind her and saw no one and peeked out the entrance to the dorm lounge. No one. She bit her lip before walking over to it and dropping her towel. She picked it up and held it to her own chest, looking at one of the mirrors in the changing room, imagining herself being able to fit in it.

“You know breasts that big would hurt a lot during track.” Rainbow gasped and spun, dropping the bra as she saw Frida.

“I was just…” Rainbow started embarrassed. Frida sighed.

“Rainbow, there's no need to be ashamed. You are attractive in your own right. Your breasts are fine, and that athletic butt of yours….” Rainbow went from red with embarrassment to red with anger.

“Stop it with those comments pervert!” Rainbow stormed out of the changing room with Frida staring after her.

“I'm not the one who left the changing room in just panties...I'm wonder if the boys are back yet.” A loud screech was heard as well as three thumps of bodies hitting the floor. Rainbow ran back in and threw on her clothes. “That would be a yes. Told you you were attractive. You made them faint.”

Rainbow growled as she tried to fight down her embarrassment….though she’d be lying if part of her didn't feel a bit of pride at that fact.

If only she didn't have to embarrass herself to prove it.

Angel Bunny

Angel was a happy bunny. That isn’t to say he wasn’t one before. Fluttershy always feed him well, cleaned his cage the few times he used it. It was great! But he was never allowed sleep on those soft cushions. The few times he tried, Fluttershy would squeal and made him jump out. Something about them being sensitive.

Then she came into his life.

Frida was amazing. Bigger than Fluttershy, and softer to! And she let him snuggle whenever he wanted. She would giggle and pet him and he could follow her all day. He was in paradise…

Though he didn’t know why guys would glare at him all the time.

The Pervert’s Crush

Frida sighed as she watched the teacher write on the board, the tight skirt doing nothing to hide the plump, jiggling rear of the exotic, chocolate goddess before her. She had her notebook open in front of her with a blissful smile on her face as she wrote.

“Now my students here is your test,” Zecora said. “In terms of attack, what fusion is the best.”

Frida wasn’t focused. That wonderful accent and that beautiful rhyming dialect...imagine that voice talking dirty. Her mind began playing the scene for her. Zecora, her big booty clad only in a thong smirking back at Frida.

“Now my dear I saw you staring in class. I know you want to bury your face in my...FRIDA!”

The pinkette went ramrod stiff as her daydream was broken and she saw Zecora looking a weird mix between angry and embarrassed. Frida didn’t understand why, until she looked down and saw what she wrote in her notebook, or rather, drawn. More specifically a pic of Frida hugging her to her massive chest while groping Zecora’s booty.

“My office when your classes are done,” Zecora said. “I hope you had nothing planned for fun.” She blushed as she grabbed the notebook and threw it into her desk. Frida was slightly embarrassed but then smirked as she realized...this might be an opportunity.

The afternoon

“Come in,” Zecora said when she heard the knock on her office door. When the door opened, she gasped as she saw Frida. Her skirt was raised slightly to show off more leg and the top few buttons were undone to show some of the massive cleavage.

“You wanted to see me Professor Zecora,” she said seductively. Zecora was stunned for a second but with a cough and a blush she was able to focus.

“Yes I wanted to talk to you my dear,” she pulled out the notebook as she spoke. “I wanted to discuss this notebook here.” Frida nodded and walked up, seductively swaying her hips.

“What about it teacher,” Frida grinned as she saw Zecora trying to resist staring.

“Um...It’s about you writings and drawings of...me...I can’t say I’m happy with what I see.” Frida leaned against the desk, showing off more of her cleavage.

“Why not professor? I would think you would be flattered. And I doubt I’m the only one who thinks of you that way, what with your ample chest and positively bouncy booty.” Zecora went crimson.

“Miss Herano! That is hardly appropriate talk!” Before she could continue, Frida completed the rhyme.

“Oh but Zecora, I notice how you watched me walk.” She grinned as she sat on the desk and swung her legs around, giving the professor a look up her skirt. “I find you to be a chocolate goddess teacher. What do you think of me?”

“Beautiful…” Zecora muttered, before clamping her mouth shut. She didn’t mean to say that.

“I thought so.” Frida began undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt, eventually discarding it.

“My dear this is not ok!” Zecora cried, though she felt herself starting to feel heated. “We are teacher and student, it shouldn’t be this way!” Frida looked at her with a grin.

“It can be our secret.” She walked closer as Zecora tried to back up in her chair but eventually hit the wall. Frida reached back and popped off her bra, revealing her breasts in all their glory.

“Oh my...Oppai…” Zecora said. She started leaking blood from her nose.

“So...Is that a yes,” Frida asked. The next thing she knew Zecora pulled her into her lap and started kissing her.

She was very happy she hung the don’t disturb sign on the outside of the office door.

Prank War Origins

Frida giggled as she carried the tray of cupcakes out to the rest of the girls, each with a different type of icing. Rainbow for...Rainbow, purple for rarity, so on and so forth, ending with Pinkie Pie’s in pink. Though while the others are normal flavors, Pinkie’s was...special.

‘Payback for that prank during the welcome party,’ Frida thought.

Just like with everyone, Pinkie threw Frida a welcome party. It had started off well enough, then she had a sip of the punch and immediately ran to the fridge and downing half a gallon of milk. Pinkie was laughing as she had decided to prank Frida the same way Rainbow pranked Gilda during one of the track teams victory parties and had slipped hot sauce into her cup of punch.

Now it was time for revenge, and all it took to come up with the perfect prank was to get a bit of info from Sugar. Granted she had to tease him a bit by seductively licking a lollipop but it was well worth it to hear about a specific recipe Pinkie wished she never tried.

“Eat up everyone,” Frida said as she took hers and eat it up.

“Well sugarcube,” Applejack said taking hers. “What’s the occasion?”

“None really. Just wanted to try my hand at making some. Pinkie and Sugar told me your favorite flavors so I wanted to give it a shot.” The girls all looked at each other and shrugged. All took a large bite, except Pinkie who just tossed hers in the air and caught it in her mouth.

“Delicious darling,” Rarity said.

“Yeah!” Sunset said. “Not Pinkie Pie quality but still great! Right Pinkie?” Pinkie however was holding her hands to her mouth. “Um...Pinkie?”

Pinkie shot up and ran to the kitchen to grab the trash can and throw up the cupcake. Frida chuckled.

“Oh, you didn’t like your strawberry cinnamon cilantro cupcake?” Frida grinned. The chuckles stopped though as Pinkie stumbled into the room again. “Um...Pinkie.”

“You used cupcakes…” Pinkie muttered. “You used CUPCAKES! THIS MEANS PRANK WAR!!!!” And Pinkie shot upstairs to start planning. Frida looked stunned before looking at the others.

“What just happened?”

“You tricked her with cupcakes,” Twilight said as she sipped a cup of tea. “You shouldn’t have done that.”

Frida gulped wondering just what she unleashed.

Author's Note:

You know the story. Very busy. Writers block. So I decided since it had been a while I would write a compilation of ideas that Frida's creator and I bounced off each other. The Prank war will continue in another bonus chapter, I just thought I would include the origin of it here.

Hope none of you are too disappointed, but hey, I got other things that I need to do and if I try to force myself to write, it won't be fun for me and I might just stop all together. I don't want to do that so I thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoyed