• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 3,006 Views, 96 Comments

MLP Duel Academy - Twistedphoenix1



When Spike Drago decides to attend Duel Academy, he doesn't expect much. Meeting friends new and old, having fun, classes. But when a prophecy starts to come about, he and his friends must face this Chaos head on

  • ...
6
 96
 3,006

Chapter 11 Transfer Student Part 3 Duel 2

Twilight stared at the three monsters in front of her and bit her lip. Frida grinned.

“I think that will be it for now. I end my turn.”

T 3750 Hand 4
F 3650 Hand 2

Twilight’s mind worked overtime as she drew her card.

‘Rust Mist only targets my monsters when they are summoned...so that means.’ She looks at her new card with a grin.

“I activate the field spell known as Magical Meltdown!” The ground around the two lit up with a blood red light. Energy pulsed and the main girls were suddenly happy no boys were around as their skirts were blown up and they realized they were still without their panties. Though that didn’t stop Frida from commenting.

“Thanks for the show Twilight! Though I wish I’d brought a tissue or two.” She wiped away a small nosebleed. The girls growled.

“Shut it you pervert!” Rainbow shouted. Meanwhile Fluttershy was blushing like mad as she stared at Rainbow’s skirt which had just flown up in front of her.

“Anyway,” Twilight said with a blush. “With this I can add another Aleister to my hand. In addition, I activate Invocation’s effect in my grave. Because I have a banished Aleister, I can add him back to my hand by returning Invocation to my deck. Next, I summon one of them to the field (Lv4 1000/1800) and that adds Invocation to my hand! Now I use Invocation to fuse Aleister on the field with Chocolate Magician girl in my grave to summon Invoked Cocytus in defense mode! (Lv6 1800/2900)”

From the graveyard rose Chocolate Magician girl. She looked up at Frida and her monsters with a grin as she dissolved into water that surrounded Aleister. With a cackle, his form shifted and grew and formed into a blue, watery dragon that kneeled down and crossed his wings in front of him. It seemed to go unnoticed by the others, but Twilight saw the mist that formed try to inch toward Cocytus, but the red circle’s light seemed to keep it at bay.

“Now Cocytus, destroy her Shingetsu!” Frida looked at her with an ‘Are you serious’ look.

“And here I thought you were supposed to be brains and beauty. You played it in defense mode!”

“That’s the special ability of my monster Frida. Even when it’s it defense, it can attack! Although it does still use its attack strength as damage.” Frida looks shaken but grins again

“Too bad Rust Mist still halved its attack!”

“Wrong again Frida. Magical Meltdown prevents your effects from being activated in response to a fusion summon!” Frida went wide eyed as the dragon stuck its head out and shot a blast of water at the four armed ninja. The water slammed into the man and shattered him to pixels. Frida added another card to her hand with Shingetsu’s destruction

“With that I end my turn by setting one card face down and activating Magician’s Right Hand.”

T 3750 Hand 3
F 3650 Hand 3

“I draw and switch my Shogun into attack mode. Now…” She looked at Lemon, Magician’s Right Hand, and a card in her hand and growled. “I know I may take damage but I don’t want that magician girl on the field anymore! Hanzo, attack Lemon and when that fails I will have my Shogun finish the job!”

The blue clothed ninja charged the yellow clad magician who took off her hat and aimed it at the ninja. A woman with a strange headdress in black and red robes shot out only for the mist to attack her body. She growled as she fired a blast at the ninja as the armored ninja jumped into the air and strike the magician.

“Because you attacked Lemon I got to summon Cosmo Queen (Lv8 2900/2450) and reduce your Hanzo’s attack by half!”

“But at least my Rust Mist halved her attack (2900-1450) and Shogun took care of Lemon since her effect only triggers once. And I can just switch Shogun to defense in order to revive my Shingetsu and Hanzo once more! And with that I add another ninja to my hand with Hanzo''s effect and end by setting one monster in defense and put two more face down.”

T 3750 Hand 3
F 3100 Hand 2

Twilight goes to draw when Frida calls out.

“I activate my two face downs. First is Ninjitsu Art of Duplication. Not that it matters since it will be negated by your left hand. Then I activate Ninjitsu Art of Decoy to prevent you from destroying Shogun.” Twilight gritted her teeth. She looked at the Aleister in her hand and narrowed her eyes.

“I summon Aleister to the field and you know the drill by now! I use invocation to fuse Aleister with the light attributed Lemon Magician Girl in my grave to summon Invoked Mechaba! (Lv9 2500/2100)”

Aleister started to glow with a white light as he burst into energy. The energy then began to form into a larger creature. A white knight riding an armored beast appeared on the field with a sword in his hand.

“Now Cocytus, destroy Shingetsu! And don’t even try to add another ninja into your hand because I discard one monster to activate Mechaba’s effect and negate it, which also banishes your Shingetsu rather than just destroys it. Now, Mechaba, attack her Hanzo and Cosmo destroy her facedown monster!”

The two fusion monsters charged their elemental attacks and shot their blasts at their targets. Hanzo was shattered in a flash of light while the face down was washed away, but not before it flipped up to reveal a man in pure white garb.

“Too bad for you I had my White Ninja facedown! When it is flipped, I can destroy one defense monster you control so say goodbye to your Cocytus!” Twilight growled as her monster was struck down by a shuriken the man threw as the water swallowed him.

“I end my turn.”

T 3750 Hand 3
F 2100 Hand 1

Frida looked at her hand as she drew.

“I switch Shogun to attack, and then use his effect to switch to defense and summon Hanzo and White Ninja from my grave! Next I sacrifice White Ninja to summon Twilight Ninja Nichirin the Chunin (Lv6 2300/1000).”

After the blue and white clothed ninja’s appeared the white one put his hands in a symbol and was replaced by a muscle bound shirtless ninja in black pants and a golden mask. (Frida adds a card from Hanzo)

“Now I discard a Ninja from my hand to activate Nichirin’s effect! Now I can add 1000 attack to one Ninja, and I choose Chunin! (2300-3300) Now Nichirin, destroy Mechaba! Hanzo, destroy Cosmo Queen!” The two ninja reached into their weapons pouches and launched flurries of shuriken at the two monsters who were instantly shredded. “Be happy that’s all I can do for now, but next turn I will end this!” (3300-2300)

T 2600 Hand 3
F 2100 Hand 1

“Too bad you won’t be getting a next turn! I use Invocation to add Aleister back to my hand and Invocation back to my deck. Not that it matters that it’s in my deck since I drew another copy. So I fuse together two of the Invoked monsters in my grave! By banishing Cocytus and Mechaba, I can summon the mighty Invoked Elysium! (Lv10 3200/4000)”

The two monsters shot out of the grave and into the magical circle in the air. From the stratosphere descended a white spaceship like structure floating above the duelists.

“And that’s not all, I activate the facedown I played a while ago. Omega Summon! This lets me revive my two banished Invoked beasts in defense mode!” Frida smirked despite staring down three huge monsters.

“I thought you said you were ending it this turn?”

“I am! By using Elysium’s effect! I can sacrifice an Invoked monster to destroy all monsters with the same attribute you control.”

“B...but she doesn’t control any dark monsters…” Fluttershy said.

“Elysium is special,” Sunset said. “It gets treated as every attribute.”

“What!” Frida cried.

“That’s right! I sacrifice Elysium!” The giant ship crashed into the field and crushed the two ninja. When the smoke cleared, Frida was growling.

“You still can’t touch me with your monsters in defense! Even Cocytus can’t knock me out!”

“Too bad for you, Aleister is still in my hand! And by discarding him, I can add 1000 attack to my Cocytus! (2800-3800) Now, END THIS!”

Frida went wide eyed as the Dragon fired a deluge of water at the pinkette.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed as she was knocked to the ground.

T 2600
F 0000

The monster’s faded from existence as the girls approached the downed girl.

“Now!” Twilight said. “Give us back our panties!” Frida just stared up at the girls surrounding her.

“What?! Lost your tongue!” Rainbow growled. That was when Rarity noticed Frida had a bit of a nosebleed forming, and realized what was happening.

“WAAAAAA!” She jumped back and clamped her hands down on her skirt. The other girls looked at her weirdly before they saw what she was doing and looked down at their own skirts.

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!” They backed away as well. Frida wiped away the blood and sat up.

“Man that was a great duel!” Frida said. “Well, here you go!” She tossed the box to Fluttershy with a wink. “I was especially shocked at yours.”

The other pinkette went red and her hand shot into the box to grab hers and bolted behind a tree to put them back on. The other girls quickly found their own and did the same before walking back to Frida.

“Now,” Sunset said red faced. “Time to drag you back to the dorm and then to Luna in the morning.” Frida went wide eyed.

“What!” She went to her knees. “Nononononono! Please! I can’t get kicked out again!” The others looked at her in shock.

“Again?” Twilight asked.

“Yes. At my old school, well, I let my perverted ways get a bit out of hand, and….well...I was eventually kicked out when people had enough of me.” Looking at the girl’s expressions she shook her hands. “Oh no no no! Not that way! Well...maybe a grope here and there…But if I get in trouble again, I will lose my place here to!”

“Like we should care!” Rainbow shouted.

“Rainbow!” Applejack said.

“What!? She is a self proclaimed pervert! She got Spike, Sugar, and Micro in trouble!” Frida gasped.

“Those boys got in trouble for what I did?” She quickly grabbed the box and took off toward the dorm.

“What on earth?” Rarity said and the main girls took off after her.

Dorms

“Open up this door!” Gilda growled as she pounded on the boy’s door. On the other side the three of them were holding it shut.

“We didn’t do anything!” Spike shouted back.

The girls continued to beat on the door until they heard someone clear their voice. They turned and saw Frida standing their with the box.

“Um...I found these…” Frida said sheepishly. Octavia looked curious and walked over to take the box. She opened it up and blushed.

“Our panties!” The other girls rushed up and saw that all of their underwear were sitting in the box.

“How did you find these?” Vinyl asked.

“Well….you see….” Frida started. Before she could finish, Sunset put a hand on her shoulder.

“Frida here actually saw someone sneaking from the dorms and chased after them.”

“Yeah,” Pinkie said bounding up. “She didn’t see who they were but they must’ve been so scared that they dropped the box and ran!”

The girls looked at Frida and grinned.

“Thank you Frida!” The girls all hugged the female pervert and her hands started twitching at all the towel clad bodies pressing against her. Sunset subtly hit her in the back of the head to get her to calm down. The other girls left as the main girls came up as well.

“I don’t like lying,” Applejack said. “But I think you deserve a second chance.”

“As do I darling,” Rarity walked up.

"You truly didn't mean to do any real harm, and when you found out the boys were in trouble, you came to fix it while risking you place here at the school," Flutters said blushing. The other’s all voiced similar responses except Rainbow who looked annoyed at the whole situation.

“Is...Is it safe to come out?” Spike said as he cracked the door. Upon seeing only friendly faces, they opened the door and the trio came out.

“Frida,” Twilight said. “Don’t you have something to say?” Frida nodded and bowed to the three boys.

“I am the reason you almost got in trouble,” she said. “I took the girls panties from the locker rooms, and when they didn’t see me, They blamed you.” The boys looked shocked by this as they never expected this.

“But, we didn’t see you go in,” Micro said. Frida grinned and looked out at them.

“That’s because I’m very sneaky. So...do you forgive me?” The three looked at each other before nodding.

“Sure,” Sugar said. “You didn’t mean any harm.” Frida looked up at the boys before pulling them into a hug.

“Oh thank you thank you thank you! I promise I will make this up to you!”

“Um...Frida,” Fluttershy said. Frida looked back at the shy girl to see her pointing toward the boys. She looked down and saw the boys grinning like madmen as she was holding them into her cleavage. Instead of blushing and stopping, she just smirked.

“You like boys?” The girls sweat dropped. Looked like they were still going to be dealing with her perverted side. “So...I’m staying with Fluttershy and Rainbow right?” Rainbow looked about to protest when Fluttershy looked at her with a look that seemed to say ‘Just forgive her.’ Rainbow grumbled a bit but relented.

“Well it’s getting late,” Twilight said. “We should all get to bed.” The others nodded and left for their rooms as the boys stood stunned in the hallway.

“So soft…” Micro said.

“Two marshmallows…” Sugar giggled.

“I can’t believe our luck…” Spike grinned. He scratched the back of his neck and found a small note stuck in the back of his collar. He pulled it out and unfolded it.

These puppies are real boys. Not to mention I saw how you acted around some of the girls today. If you’re lucky, I might be able to help you. I hope this becomes a very entertaining friendship. (at the bottom of the note was a kiss mark and a small hand drawn picture of two massive breasts in a bra with an E labeled on each cup).

I was a good thing the boys were standing in front of their dorm as their nosebleeds shot them backwards as they passed out.

Author's Note:

Oh my word I finished this in one day. Shows what I can do when I have nothing else distracting me and no writers block.

Frida: That and you just wanted to get back to writing about me

Gah! Don't sneak up on me.

Frida: Try to stop me. (I turn to reprimand her when I see she is only in a skimpy nightie and pass out from nosebleed) Oh well. He and I need to go to bed. Enjoy everyone!