• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 3,006 Views, 96 Comments

MLP Duel Academy - Twistedphoenix1



When Spike Drago decides to attend Duel Academy, he doesn't expect much. Meeting friends new and old, having fun, classes. But when a prophecy starts to come about, he and his friends must face this Chaos head on

  • ...
6
 96
 3,006

Chapter 11 Transfer Student Part 2 Duel 1

“DUEL!”

T 4000 Hand 5
F4000 Hand 5

“I’ll start off!” Twilight declared while Frida just shrugged. “And I summon Chocolate Magician Girl! (Lv4 1600/1000)” A girl with light brown skin and long turquoise hair appeared clad in a dark blue chest piece, hat, gloves, wings, and mini skirt that had leggings underneath it going down to her blue boots, wand in hand. Frida grinned at the monster and winked getting the girl to blush and Twilight to face palm. “Anyway...I activate her effect to allow me to discard a spellcaster in order to draw one card! So I discard my Apple Magician Girl!”

The magician girl grinned and with a wave of her wand, one card vanished from Twilights hand while smoke covered the deck. She looked around, pretending to be confused until she lifted up her hat a card floated out of it and she floated over and presented it to Twilight with a bow. When she saw the card she smirked.

“And I activate the spell card known as Magician’s Left Hand! More on what it does later. For now I end.”

T 4000 Hand 4
F 4000 Hand 5

“My turn,” Frida said. “I start off by activating Ninjitsu Art Notebook, allowing me to add one Ninjitsu Art to my hand by discarding one card. Next I use Double Summon. I use my first summon to bring out Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo! (Lv4 1800/1000)” A man in a navy blue ninja outfit with red markings appeared in front of Frida. “And when he is summoned, I can add another Ninjitsu Art to my hand. And next I sacrifice Hanzo to summon Twilight Ninja Getsuga the Shogun (Lv8 2000/3000)!”

In place of the blue clothed ninja, a man in purple armor appeared with a blue arm guard.

“But that’s a level 8 monster,” Fluttershy spoke up. “Shouldn’t she need two?”

“Normally that would be the case gorgeous,” Frida said as she winked at the pinkette. “But when I sacrifice a Ninja, it only needs to be one. Next I can switch my Shogun to defense, and summon two ninja from my grave. So rise again Hanzo and join the fray Twilight Ninja Shingetsu! (Lv4 1500/100)” The man in blue cloth and a four armed man in light blue and a purple cape appeared holding swords. “Now since Hanzo was special summoned, I can add a new Ninja to my hand. Now Hanzo, strike down her Chocolate Magician!”

The Ninja took off at a sprint and charged the blue haired girl. The magician panicked and took its hat off to cower behind. As Hanzo was about to strike however, the girl smirked and turned her hat around. A red and gold blur shot out and struck Hanzo, shattering him into pixels.

“What!” Frida cried.

“Sorry Frida,” Twilight said in a completely unapologetic tone. “But if Chocolate is attack, I can summon a spellcaster from the grave, redirect the attack, and halve your monster’s attack. So meet one of my lovely assistants, Apple Magician Girl (Lv3 1200/800)!” The blur was a girl in red chest armor, skirt, boots, hat, and arm guards. Gold accents covered the armor as light red wings sprouted from her back. (Hanzo 1800-900)

“Oh, you think they’re lovely to?” Frida said jokingly “Looks like I figured out why you use a deck of beautiful women.” The two magicians blushed and looked back at Twilight. They quickly held down the back of their skirts causing Twilight to go crimson.

“THAT’S NOT WHY I USE THEM!”

“Sure, sure. Well, at least my Shingetsu can take out Apple!” The four armed man began spinning its arms, swinging its swords at the new girl who just smirked.

“You should’ve realized,” Twilight said as the two magicians stood side by side. “My spellcasters never perform alone.” The two separated and revealed a tan skinned girl in yellow armor similar to the others appeared and hit the ninja in the head with her wand, breaking it apart. “Apple lets me change the target to a level 5 or lower spellcaster in my hand and once again halve your monster’s attack! So meet Lemon Magician Girl! (Lv2 800/600)” (Shingetsu 1500-750)

Frida growls as she slides three cards into her disk.

“Shingetsu lets me add one Ninja to my hand! Then I end with these three facedowns!”

T 4000 Hand 3
F 3650 Hand 2

“I draw, and I…”

“Not so fast!” Frida declared. “I activate the trap Ninjitsu Art of Decoy! Now my Shogun can’t be destroyed!”

“Sorry, but remember my Magician’s Left Hand! With its effect I can negate your trap card since I have a spellcaster!”

“What!?” Firda cried out as the Chocolate Magician Girl grinned and snapped her fingers, causing the trap card to shatter.

“Yeah!” Applejack cheered.

“You show that perverted balloon chested bimbo how to really duel!” Rainbow declared, but Twilight looked questioningly at Frida.

‘She still has three facedowns though...I doubt that she only planned on that one trap being useful. Does she know the drawback to my spell?’ Twilight shook her head and got refocused on the duel.

“Now I summon Aleister the Invoker! (Lv4 1000/1800)” A white haired man in a gold and white robe holding a staff and book appeared with a sinister grin. He opened his book and a blinding light emanated from it. “When he is summoned I get to add the spell Invocation to my hand, which I proceed to activate. I remove Aleister and my fire attributed Apple Magician Girl in order to fusion summon my Invoked Purgartrio! (Lv7 2300/2000)”

The circle appeared beneath the two monsters and suddenly Apple Magician Girl dissolved into flames and encased Aleister, who cackled madly as his form started to shift. It split apart into three separate beings. One was a big, hulking mass of a creature. The other was tall and lanky with a drill in his head and the last was a short pill shaped creature.

“And now…” Twilight started, only for Frida to chuckle.

“Sorry Twi,” Frida said. “I activate one of my other face downs! Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist! Now your special summoned monster loses half its attack!” The flames on the Purgatrio creatures started to fade to barely more than a flicker. (2300-1150)

“Why didn’t Twi use the Left Hand?” Rainbow questioned. Sunset was about to answer when Frida cut her off.

“Left Hand only works on the first trap activated each turn. In other words you can activate one trap you don’t care about and then use your true ace after Left Hand is used up.” Twilight growled.

“Well at least my Purgatrio will get 200 points for each card you control!” (1150-1750)

“Too bad it’s not enough to slay my Shogun!” Twilight gritted her teeth.

“I switch Lemon to defense and activate her effect. Sacrificing Chocolate to add a spellcaster to my hand. Then I end my turn.” The yellow clad girl looked worried as she crossed her arms in front of her and knelt on the ground.

T 4000 Hand 4
F 3650 Hand 2

“My turn,” Frida smirked. “And I switch Shogun to attack so he can take care of your Purgatrio!” The purple armored ninja stood up and raised his spear. He charged the fiery spirits and skewered them all on his weapon before they shattered to pixels. “Next, I activate my Shogun’s effect once again. Letting me switch him to defense in order to special summon Shingetsu and Hanzo back from the grave again!”

The purple ninja knelt on the ground again while the two familiar faces appeared by its sides again. Twilight looked at the three men nervously.

‘She has me in a loop. If I fusion summon another monster, it loses half its attack. She destroys it with Shogun and then summons her other monsters as well. If I can’t break this loop, I might not have a chance!’