• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 3,006 Views, 96 Comments

MLP Duel Academy - Twistedphoenix1



When Spike Drago decides to attend Duel Academy, he doesn't expect much. Meeting friends new and old, having fun, classes. But when a prophecy starts to come about, he and his friends must face this Chaos head on

  • ...
6
 96
 3,006

Bonus Chapter 3 Frida vs Pinkie! The Prank War Is On!

A Classic Retaliation

It had been a little while since Pinkie swore vengeance for, in her words, breaking the sacred baking rule of purposefully making a cupcake bad. Frida originally was double checking everything, making sure nothing was trapped. Thankfully, it seemed Pinkie had moved on.

Frida smiled in relief before making her way out of the dorm. It was then that a bucket of ice cold water fell on her head.

“Holy crap Frida!” Micro called as he, Spike, and Sugar were coming back since they forgot their duel disks for class.

“You...o...k…” Frida removed the bucket from her head and shook her hair out.

“Yeah I’m fine. Brrr that’s cold! I guess Pinkie finally decided to get back at me…” she saw the faces of the boys as they were staring at her. She was about to ask when she closed her eyes and spoke. “My shirt is see through and my girls are standing at attention aren’t they?” She didn’t even have to look as she knew it was the truth. “You want a war Pinkie...my limits are a lot different than yours.”

Short and Sweet Revenge

Pinkie woke up in her bed after a fabulous dream. Her and Sugar were on top of a giant ice-cream sundae and just when they were leaning in, it ended.

“Oh poo,” she said. She swung herself out of bed and saw that Applejack was already gone. “Huh. She must’ve wanted a head start…” She looked over and saw that the clock read 9 am. “OR I’M LATE!”

Pinkie tore off her pjs and slid into her bra and panties. She buttoned her blouse and quickly slid on her skirt. She felt that something was off but she didn’t have time to check. She bolted to her classes.

As she ran through the hallways she saw students staring. Some pointed and laughed, others seemed slack jawed. She didn’t know what was going on until…

“MS. PIE!” Luna said as she stormed up to the pinkette. “Not only do you show up late but you wear that!” Pinkie was surprised. She was wearing the uniform. Then she realized what felt off. She looked down and saw that about half the skirt was gone, leaving near nothing covering her front and a part of her cheeks were exposed.

“I...how...I don’t…” Then her eyes went wide. Frida! “...So that’s how it is huh...well I can go that low to!” She was about to run off when Luna grabbed her by her ear to drag Pinkie to her office.

The Worst Place to Get an Itch

Frida was happy with herself. She got the chance to get back at Pinkie and she highly doubted that the party planner would be able to come up with something better than what she did. Idly scratching her chest she paid attention in class. It was some boring lecture about union monsters as she just sighed. She kept scratching her chest as she didn’t bother taking notes. She would just get Micro’s later, that kid recorded all of his classes.

Why did her chest it so much. And it was getting worse. She stood up and started walking toward the door.

“Ms. Herano,” Cheerilee called. “Where do you think you are going?”

“I’m sorry miss but I really need to go to the restroom.” She didn’t even wait for a response as she bolted from the room. She looked for the closest one and saw the sign before ducking in and slamming the door behind her. She slammed it so hard in fact that the sign fell off and revealed a men’s room sign.

Frida was at the sink, blouse and bra off as she splashed water on her breasts.

“Itching powder in the bra Pinkie. I swear you will rue the day you messed with my girls.”

“Oh my….” she heard something hit the ground and spun around to see a boy who was apparently in the stall when she came in had fainted. She looked next to the stalls and saw urinals. She grinned evilly. This was getting interesting.

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

“What the heck are you doing Pinkie?” Applejack asked as she walked into the room. Her friend was on her bed topless with some whipped cream on her breasts and her phone in her hand.

“I figured I could make Sugar a new screen saver for his phone,” she said as she snapped the picture. AJ sighed and walked up to her.

“I don’t think so sugar cube,” she said as she grabbed the phone.

“HEY!” Pinkie said.

“You agreed to no interfering with each other. I think sending a nude is in the grey area on that.”

“You could always send a nude,” Pinkie grumbled but set her phone down as she went to wash off the whipped cream. Applejack shook her head and grabbed her deck before going to meet the others. Right before the door closed, a hand shot out and grabbed the door.

Frida snuck into the room and grabbed Pinkie’s phone. With fingers moving faster than she thought possible, she hit send all on the picture. Considering Pinkie helped plan parties for the majority of the school...she had almost everyone in her contacts.

“A lot more than Sugar will have that as the screensaver,” she muttered. She heard the water in the bathroom stop and she hightailed it out just as the phone started receiving many, many messages. Pinkie heard her phone going off and went to check it.

Nice one hot stuff!

Pinkie Pie really?!

I want to lick those clean!

She saw what they were all talking about. Her eyes were like saucers. She gripped her phone tight so that the screen almost cracked.

“FRIDA!!!!!”

The War Stories

It was weeks before the school knew any form of peace. Frida found her bra and panties soaked in rabbit pheromones (how the heck did Pinkie even get those) and hadn’t realized until Angel started acting up in the middle of class. Pinkie found her entire collection of underwear stole and had to go commando...on a windy rainy day. Frida was given a note saying Zecora wanted to meet for fun time in the one supply closet, only for the janitor to nearly have a heart attack when he opened the door to find her in just a thong. Pinkie found her swimsuit dissolved when she went to the beach and had to make an impromptu covering out of seaweed.

It wasn’t until the others grabbed them and threw them in a room until they could work out their issues.

“...Sorry I sent that picture,” Frida said.

“Sorry I tricked you with that Zecora note,” Pinkie responded.

“So….prank war off?” The ninja user said. Pinkie nodded before going to the door before Frida grabbed her arm. “How about we pull one prank together...on them.” Pinkie looked intrigued before grinning.
(Outside)

“What’s taking so long?” Rainbow asked impatiently. The others may have responded, but then…

“Oh wow they really are soft!” Pinkie’s voice said.

“Yours aren’t half bad yourself,” Frida responded. “And you clearly are a baker because these buns are fantastic!” The others outside blushed which only grew more red as moans started coming from the room. They rushed to open the door and stop the two only to see them grinning at the group.

“We…” Frida began.

“Are…” Pinkie continued.

“The prank queens!”