• Published 25th Nov 2016
  • 1,091 Views, 8 Comments

The Story of Chris the Changeling - Silver Inkwell



Follow the story of Chris as he learns the values and truth of Friendship and Family and Love as well. Learn about how a small family can bring big changes. And learn how something small can make you change

  • ...
4
 8
 1,091

Heart's Warming Day

Soon enough though the tradition was over and at an end and everyone went to bed, and when the next morning came Eve was the first one to wake everyone else up, “WAKE UP EVERYBODY!” she shouted, “IT’S MORNING, TIME TO WAKE UP AND OPEN SOME PRESENTS AND GET SOME CANDY TOO!”

“Is she always this excited about today?” Chris groaned sleepily with a yawn to Quentin when they met down in the living room.

“Yes, yes she is, it’s become another tradition that she’s always the one to wake us up in the morning, even if we want more sleep, but we never complain, not even once, after all, today is a very special day for every pony.”

With that said the rest of the gifts were gifts were slowly opened with the Doctor choosing who got which present next in a fair and equal manner.

(Yet another tradition, they always picked a pony to do that role, and since the Doctor was here as a “Guest of Honor,” as Eve said, “He should get to pick.”)

When Eve’s turn came around she got a great gift each time.

The first one was a music book with only pages that were blank, “So that you can write your own music if you want,” Chris explained, “And the best part is that it’s magical, so you can name any song you want, and the words will be written down in the page, and you can change the song any time you want, and yes, I did have the help of your older brother Quentin once again.”

“I love it,” she said (she loved music); “It’s just simply perfect and divine.”

The next gift was a set of necklaces and figurines, one dolphin, one swan, and one bird, she loved birds, swans, and dolphins, and so Chris took out the time to carve a set of figurines in a very lovely, very fine and very soft wood.

“I love it,” she said, “It’s just simply perfect and divine.”

“Do you say that about everything?”

“No, not everything, I prefer to be different and change the routine and phrases that I say every so often and once in a while. I can’t be the same all the time.”

“It would appear to be so.”

The rest of the gift giving and exchanging went well, and everyone got everything that they wanted that year, well almost everything, Chris and Eve still had one thing that they both did not receive during that gift exchange, but then again, it couldn’t exactly be given there at that time appropriately.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Fan Shipping

(I have to leave it a surprise or it will be ruined.)

So stay tuned for more.