• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 710 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 710

Duel 12: Confrontation

"Your finalists for the Grand Tournament are as follows!", Luna announced. "Inferno Flare, Flash Sentry, Dark Ice, Golden Rise, Sunset Shimmer, Arctic Ace, Blueblood, and Appljack. Tomorrow, the quarter finals begin!" As everyone started to head home, Ace gathered his friends together to bring up about the matter of Dark Ice.

"I thought you and Burst sent him packing last time!", Sunset nearly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I did too." Ace said. "But apparently he's back and he has a new monster partner. But what I really find shocking is that he seems to actually be...happy. Not the psychotic kind I've seen when he tried to destroy me. The kind when you're around friends. In specific, he seems pretty fond on Indigo Zap."

"Come on Sunset! You're worrying too much!", Rainbow Dash said. "Ace kicked his butt before and he can do it again!"

"Thanks for the confidence Dash. But I'm going to see just what he's planning." Ace walked up to Dark Ice as he was about to leave.

"Well now. Isn't this a surprise.", Ice said with a smirk as he turned to face Ace. "I'll admit. I was expecting you and Shadow . But I guess I'll make do with just you confronting me."

"How did you come back Ice? And why are you back?", Ace asked coldly.

"My new monster partner helped me find a way out of the shadows. As for why, I ain't telling! Nyah!", Ice said as he stuck his tongue out at Ace! Red Dragon Archfiend replicated the gesture. And with that, Ice rejoined his friends and left.

Ace was fuming! "I go out of my way to confront him...and he doesn't even have the anime logic to explain whatever the heck he's planning!"