• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 711 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 711

Duel 4: Inferno vs Drocsid

The weekend had come and gone, and the Grand Tournament had begun at the start of the school week. Vice Principal Luna was the announcer of the duels. "Welcome everyone to the Grand Tournament! The sixteen duelists gathered here are all competing for one thing! A chance to face off against Burst Stream! Good luck duelists!" And with that, the Grand Tournament begun! The first round pitted Inferno against Drocsid. At hearing this name, Burst smiled.

'Really Discord? I thought you would've come up with a better disguise and wearing a mask.'

"Can't wait to see what you've got in store!", Inferno said as he activated his duel disk.

"The same goes for you sonny!", Discord said.

Inferno: 8000
Discord: 8000

"I'll give you the first move.", Inferno said.

"Most appreciated.", Discord said. "I'll summon Giant Soldier of Stone in defense mode and set a card face-down."

"My move then! I summon Red Eyes Black Chick! Now I tribute him to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon! Demolish Giant Soldier of Stone! Inferno Fire Blast!" Red Eyes roared as he fired a gigantic fireball that destroyed Giant Soldier of Stone! "I end my turn."

"I summon a monster in defense mode and end my turn."

"Let's see if I can get past those pesky defenses! I equip Black Metal Dragon to Red Eyes! Now I'll play Red Eyes Fusion! I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Destroy Giant Soldier of Stone! Now his effect activates! I can inflict the attack of one Red Eyes normal monster in my graveyard as damage and shuffle it back into my deck! Now my other Red Eyes attacks you directly!" The flames blew Discord's mask right off as they collided with his life points! "I'll set a card and end my turn. I know you wanted in on the tournament. But you didn't have to disguise yourself Discord." Discord just smiled sheepishly at this.

Inferno: 8000
Discord: 2600

"Oh well. Might as well continue with the duel. I play Double Summon! This lets me make an extra summon this turn! I summon Kaiser Sea Horse and tribute him to summon Light and Darkness Dragon! I end my turn."

"I could attack you right now, but I'll take care of that face-down card first! I play Mystical Space Typhoon! Now Archfiend Black Skull destroys your monster while Red Eyes attacks you directly for game!" Red Eyes launched one mighty final attack, and Discord's life points dropped to zero.

"Good duel Inferno.", Discord said as he shook Inferno's hand.

"Thanks! Can't wait to see who's up next!"