• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 710 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 710

Duel 6: Dark Ice vs Big Mac

Ace couldn't believe it. Somehow, even after Dark Mist had been destroyed, even after he was sent to the shadows, Dark Ice was back! Needless to say, Ace and all his friends were shocked to see him alive again. But that wasn't what shocked them the most. What shocked them the most was that he actually had a smile on his face while he was with those girls from Crystal Prep. Not a maniacal or evil smile that Ace knew all to well. A real smile like the one you have when you're around friends. And he seemed especially happy around Dash's Crystal Prep counterpart Indigo Zap. 'If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was actually happy. Maybe all it took for him to change was a trip to the shadows. And I'm sensing he had a new dueling partner. Like me it's a legendary dragon. One that seems to match his fire.' At the same time, Ice was telling his friends about what went down in Cinch's office.

"Whoa. You really just told Principal Cinch to do her own dirty work?", Indigo Zap asked.

"Darn right.", Dark Ice said with a smirk. "I know I can't beat Burst Stream. But I am dueling in this tournament. I have....personal reasons for entering." 'Zap's my kind of girl! No wonder I like her so much. It's crazy but....no. Am I really falling for her?'

'C'mon Ice!', Red Dragon Archfiend said to him in his mind. 'You two are perfect for each other! And if you are falling for her, go for it! You gotta approach life with the same fire you have for dueling!'

'Maybe I will. AFTER I finally beat Ace. That takes priority over prospective realtionships. For now.' Soon the next duel was announced.

"The next duel will be Dark Ice against Bic Mac.", Luna announced.

"Wish me luck girls!", Ice said as he went to face his opponent.

Dark Ice: 8000
Big Mac: 8000

"I think I'll let you have the first turn.", Ice said with an honest smile.

"Ah summon Battlin' Boxer Headgeared in attack mode and use his effect to send a Battlin' Boxer to my graveyard from mah deck. Yer move!"

"I draw! Nice! I play the field spell Pandemonium! Now I summon Archfiend General! Attack Headgeared!" But after he landed the hit, Headgeared was still standing! "Tough fella isn't he?"

"Once per turn, he can't be destroyed by battle."

"If that's the case, I end my turn."

Dark Ice: 8000
Big Mac: 6900

"Ah draw! Ah summon Battlin' Boxer Switchitter! Now Ah can summon the Battlin' Boxer I sent to the graveyard! Ah overlay mah three boxers to xyz summon Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus! Now Ah'll play Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force! Ah'll use Star Cestus as xyz material ta bring out Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus! Now Ah'll use his effect! By detachin' one overlay unit, Ah can destroy one card on yer field, destroy it, and inflict it's attack points as damage!" Ice shielded himself from the flaming fist that gave his monster a house-sized knuckle sandwich! "An' now Ah'll attack you directly!" Ice got the wind nearly knocked out of him from the powerful punch of Comet Cestus!

"Float like an asteroid, sting like meteor!", Comet Cestus boasted.

"Ah end my turn. Want me to dial it down a bit?"

Ice smiled. "You kidding? I live for duels that push me to the wall! Just means I get to push even harder to get back up!"

Dark Ice: 3100
Big Mac: 6900

"And this is what I'm talking about!", Ice said as he drew a card. "I summon Gorz the Emissary of Darkness since I took damage! And since it was battle damage, I get to special summon a token with an attack equal to the damage I took! Now I'll summon Barrier Resonator! I tune him with Gorz the Emissary of Darkness to bring out my own dueling partner! Come on down Red Dragon Archfiend!" Red Dragon appeared in a burst of flames from the sky, and let out a mighty roar that signaled he was ready to fight!

"I always wanted a shot at the title!", Red Dragon said as he got into a boxing pose!

"My token will take down Comet Cestus!" With a swift slash, the token had defeated Comet Cestus! "Now Red Dragon attacks you directly! Absolute Power Force!" Red Dragon wrapped his fist in flames as he delivered a powerful punch that almost had Big Mac reeling! "I end my turn."

Dark Ice: 3100
Big Mac: 1800

"Ah activate Battlin' Boxing Spirits! This lets me special summon a Battlin' Boxer from mah graveyard in face-up defense mode by sending the top card of mah deck to the graveyard! Now Ah summon Battlin' Boxer Veil! Ah overlay mah boxers to xyz summon Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Kaiser in defense mode and end mah turn."

"Nice try! But I'm the one walking away victorious! I tribute my token to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch! Now I'll activate his effect! Since he was tribute summoned, I can target and banish one monster on your field! Finish it Red Dragon Archfiend! Crimson Blaze!"

"TKO!", Red Dragon cried as he fired a gale of flame that blew away the last of Big Mac's lifepoints!

"Good duel pardner.", Big Mac said as he shook his hand. Dark Ice then turned his gaze to Ace.

'You better win your duel Ace. I want to be the one to beat you. At the same time, Ace was looking at him.

'I don't know what you're up to Ice, but I'm going to put a stop to it!'