• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 710 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 710

Duel 20: Relationships

"Okay Ace. What do I need to do to get my girlfriend to not hate my guts?", Ice asked.

"Make sure to take her out on a date at least once or twice a week. If you try too hard, they'll think you're a stalker. If you don't try enough, you'll be seen as someone who doesn't care. Just knowing you made the effort to try lets them know you're crazy about them."

"So any suggestions on where to take Zap for a first date?"

"Try dueling. It worked for a lot of my friends and me, so it should work for you too. And if she's not a duelist, I know a couple of places you two could go to."

"Wow. Were things this easy for when you started dating Sonata?"

"Not exactly. I remember Aria threatening to break my spine if I broke Sonata's heart. We all know I'd never do something like that, but I wasn't going to object. But that's a story for another time."

"Any advice you can give me Burst?"

"just don't try to stress it. Also, don't try to set up an ideal image of what you want to be. Just be you. Well, the you we know now that you're not being driven crazy by an evil monster."

"Thanks! By the way, how did you manage to have two girlfriends at once?!"

"Simple.", Celestia answered. "Moon and I have no problem sharing Burst." she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Plus it sort of helps that he loves the both of us just as much as we love him.", Moon said as she hugged Burst too.

"True Moon. But you lucked out that we share a bed.", Burst said with a smile.

"And they make a great triple-ship!", Pinkie blurted out.

"I don't know whether to admire him for this, or be jealous of him.", Ice said dumbfounded.

"Eh. You'll get over that feeling when you spend time with the girl you love.", Inferno encouraged. "Just remember to have fun and not worry about messing things up!"

"Thanks guys! Wish me luck!", Ice said as he went to ask Indigo Zap when she was available. At the same time, Burst notice Pinkie writing in a notebook.

"Hey Pinkie? What do you have there?" Pinkie smiled and showed Burst the cover. It read Current Relationships of My Friends. "Glad to know you're looking out for us Pinkie.", Burst said with a smile.