• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 711 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 711

Duel 21: Inferno vs Ace

"Only two duelists remain! Who will emerge victorious and face Burst Stream?", Luna announced.

"Don't hold out on any moves Ace!", Inferno said.

"I was about to say the same about you. Let's duel!"

Inferno: 8000
Ace: 8000

"I've got the first move!", Ace said. "I play Dark Magical Circle! This lets me look at the top three cards of my deck and replace them in any order! And since one of the cards includes Dark Magician in its text, I can add that card to my hand! Then I'll set a card face-down and end my turn."

"I draw! I play Red Eyes Fusion! I'll send Red Eyes and Black Skull to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Attack him directly! I'll also hold off on using his effect! Archfiend Blaze!" Ace braced himself as a gigantic fireball collided with his life points! "That's all for me. Your move!"

Inferno: 8000
Ace: 4800

"I activate my trap card! Eternal Soul! This lets me special summon a 'Dark Magician' from my hand or graveyard! Now I'll special summon Dark Magician Girl from my hand! Now I can activate Dark Magical Circle's effect! Since I special summoned a Dark Magician, I can banish one card you control! Next I'll play Dark Magic Expanded to boost DMG's attack by 1000! Attack him directly with Apprentice Dark Magic Attack!" Inferno braced himself as the blast hit him! "I'll set a card and end my turn."

Inferno: 5000
Ace: 4800

"Not bad! But now it's my turn to strike back! I summon Black Stone of Legend and tribute him to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! And now I'll equip him with Black Metal Dragon to boost him by 600 points! Then I'll use Black Stone's other effect! I'll shuffle the Red Eyes in my graveyard back into my deck! Now I can add Black Stone back to my hand! Red Eyes, Attack Dark Magician Girl! Inferno Fire Blast!"

"I activate my trap! Mirror Force! This destroys all attack mode monsters you control when you declare an attack!"

"If that's how it is, I activate my own trap! Red Eyes Burn! Since Red Eyes was destroyed by card effect, we both take damage equal to his original attack! And since Black Metal Dragon was sent to the graveyard, I can add one Red Eyes card from my deck to my hand!"

"I end my turn."

Inferno: 2600
Ace: 2400

"I draw! I play Black Stone of Legend and tribute him to bring out Red Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Now I activate Cards of the Red Stone! I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand to the graveyard to draw two new cards! And now I'll activate one of them! Harmony Absolute! I'll tribute the Red Eyes on my field so I can bring out Red Eyes Absolute Dragon! Now that he's on the field, he gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard! Raising him 5500! I'll hold off on attack and end my turn."

"My move! I play The Eye of Timaeus! I'll fuse it with Dark Magician Girl to summon Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight! Now I'll discard one card to target and destroy Red Eyes Absolute!" DMG-the Dragon Knight released a bolt of magic from her sword, but Red Eyes was still standing when the dust cleared!

"Sorry! But Red Eyes is immune to all card effects! The only down side is that he can still be destroyed by battle!"

"I end my turn."

"Let's end this Red Eyes! Absolute Inferno Fire Blast!" Red Eyes released a rainbow-colored blast of flame that incinerated Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight!

"You beat me pretty good Inferno! You've won the tournament! You ready to duel Burst?"

"You kidding? I've been waiting the whole tournament for this!"