• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 711 Views, 107 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 6: Grand Tournament - Bahamut0



With the huge fame Burst has received from being the current duel champion, Celestia decides to have a tournament thrown at CHS.The winner gets to face Burst in a final duel!

  • ...
6
 107
 711

Duel 3: Date Night

Friday. The end of the week, and one of Burst's favorite days of the week. Namely because it was when Celestia and Moon were free that night. "Just gotta last a few more classes.", Burst said with a smile on his face. He was walking up to Celestia, and noticed some guy was trying to make move on her. And she didn't seem to like it one bit.

"I'm flattered you're interested in me, but I'm taken.", Celestia said while trying to keep things civil. 'Someone please get this guy away from me.'

The guy hitting on her was Empty Vanity. Known for being one of the best looking guys in CHS. And he was also notorious for being true to the last part of his name. He only dated girls he deemed "Beauty parallel to his own." In short, he was a jerk. And it was taking everything in Burst to not deck him where he stood. "Oh please. The dog dating you could never be on my level."

"Care to say that to my face?", Burst said as he silently approached behind him. Empty nearly jumped to the ceiling! "Is this guy bothering you?"

'Oh thank the god cards!' "Yes Burst. And he was just leaving."

"Hmph. So you're the cur who's dating this lovely flower? I don't know what she sees in a duelist who uses such ugly creatures like dragons.", Empty said with a sneer. That nearly tore it for Celestia.

"Simple. He's got a beautiful heart. Which is more than I can say for you.", Celestia said.

"Your loss.", Empty said as he left.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue.", Celestia said as she kissed Burst.

"It's what I do.", Burst said with a slight blush as he went about the rest of his day. He texted Moon where they would meet that night.

Later that Night...

Moon was waiting for Burst and Celestia to show up at the movies. At the same time, Empty Vanity was looking for a rebound from his failed attempt at asking out Celestia. And Moon looked almost exactly like her. "Your appearance reflects the beauty of the night.", he said in a charming voice.

"I appreciate you compliment, but I'm waiting for someone.", Moon said. "My boyfriend and his other girlfriend."

"Oh please. What would he have that I don't?", Empty said as he tried to feel her up. A fatal mistake. He assumed she would be civil like Celestia would. But Moon was not Celestia. She responded by puching him in the face. Soon Burst and Celestia showed up and noticed her handiwork.

"Hi Burst! Hi Celly!", she said. "You two ready?"

"You saved me the trouble of decking him myself.", Burst said with a chuckle. Empty Vanity however, wasn't about to give up without a fight.

"You ugly dog!", he hissed at Burst. "Women such as these are too good for you!" Vanity activated his duel disk. Moon and Celestia were about to speak, but Burst stopped them.

"Funny. I was about to say the same about you.", Burst said as he activated his duel disk.

Burst: 8000
Empty Vanity: 8000

"My move! I reveal one Blue Eyes in my hand! Now I special summon Blue Eyes Alternative! Then I'll summon Keeper of the Shrine and banish him to special summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Now I play Trade-In to discard Blue Eyes and draw two new cards! Then I'll use REDMD's effect! I revive Blue Eyes from my graveyard! I end my turn."

"I set summon a monster in defense mode and set two cards face-down and end my turn."

"My turn!", Burst said as he drew a card. "I'll use Alternative's effect! I can destroy one monster you control!" Alternative called down a bolt of lightning that fried Empty's monster! "REDMD and Blue Eyes, attack him directly!" Empty shielded himself as the blast hit him! "Now I'll set a card and end my turn."

Burst: 8000
Empty Vanity: 2200

"Time to strike back! I play Dark Hole to destroy all monsters on the field! Now I play Cost-Down to normal summon Vanity's Fiend at no cost! Attack him directly! Now I'll activate my trap! Vanity's Emptiness! Now neither of us can special summon! I end my turn"

Burst: 5500
Empty Vanity: 2200

"Well I'll be. Looks like pretty boy here is showing his true ugliness.", Burst said with a smirk. "I activate my spell card! Twin Twisters! I can discard a card and destroy up to two spell or trap cards on the field! Now I play Harmony Absolute! I'll send Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck to summon Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon!"

"Nice try! But My fiend prevents us from special summoning! What?!", Empty cried out as Blue Eyes was summoned all the same. "But how?!"

"Absolute's summon can't be negated! End it Blue Eyes! White LIghtning!"

"NO! My flawless monsters!", Empty screamed. With his life points at zero, he left whining that he should have won.

"Man. What a sore loser. I hope this didn't ruin tonight for you two.", Burst said. Celestia and Moon smiled.

"You're kidding right?", Moon asked. "I REALLY wanted to see you kick his butt in a duel. It was just as satisfying as me punching him."

"That's right.", Celestia said. "You have no idea how bad I wanted to see him get what was coming for him. Now then. I believe we have a movie to see?"

"You better have not picked some dopey chick-flick.", Moon said.

"I think we'll all like the movie.", Celestia said with a smile. "I know how much you two love the Elemental Hero Neos TV series. So I got us tickets to see the new movie."

"AWESOME!", Burst and Moon said as they went inside and the show began. 'This night shaped up better than I thought.', Burst thought with a smile as he sat between Celestia and Moon.