• Published 10th Oct 2016
  • 496 Views, 1 Comments

Crusader's Quest in Cloudsdale - BoredWriter



When Rainbow Dash tells the story of her cousin who stopped playing with her after recieving a Stormcloud Cutie-Mark, the CMC go to Cloudsdale to investigate.

  • ...
2
 1
 496

Arrival

Starlight looks worried at the CMCs "The only spells that will do that are transfiguration spells, and those are really powerful"

Scootaloo looks disapointed "Oh, are you not... powerful? Starlight Glimmer?"

Starlight makes an evil expression "YES. YES I AM"

Scootaloo stomps and demands "Use it on me, now!"

Applebloom exclaims worried "Scoot! Are you sure about this?"

Sweetie Belle grabs Scootaloo "We should listen to what Starlight has to say"

"Transfiguration spells are only temporary. The longest I could do was six hours"

Scootaloo rolls her eyes "It's not going to take six hours, we'll do it in Rainbow Dash speed"

Starlight continues "And Twilight's been cautious about me using spells on my friends, especially powerful ones"

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom look at each other worried. Scootaloo exclaims "JUST DO IT. MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE"

Starlight rolls her eyes "Fine. But you better do what I say, OR ELSE I WILL TAKE YOUR CUTIE MARKS". The CMC's manes stand up, but they nod. Starlight casts a spell around Scootaloo creating a large ribbon, which makes her wings slightly larger.

"Alright, now..."

"WOOOOOOT!" Scootaloo starts flying all over the place.

Starlight looks at Apple Bloom concerned "I have to warn you two though, you won't have unicorn magic or earth pony strength under the effects of this spell"

Apple Bloom explains "I don't think we need them for a cutie mark problem". Sweetie Belle nods.

"To make sure you're safe, wear these". Starlight magically creates three ribbons and places them in front of Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo hovers above them "Safety ribbons? Pffft who needs those?"

"What are these for?"

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle look at eachother worried as Starlight magically drags Scootaloo towards them and charges a powerful spell. "Wha... what are you going to do to us Starlight?"

"Twilight could only use this spell on small animals like frogs and Breezies, but me? Ha!". Starlight casts a spell on Scootaloo, then Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, turning them both into Pegasi as well. While doing so, Starlight loses her concentration on Scootaloo, who immediately takes off and crashes into Starlight. The spell explodes in Starlights face

"Scootaloo. GET BACK HERE". Starlight tries to drag Scootaloo back to her but finds she's unable to use magic. Starlight finds she turned herself into a Pegasi as well. "WHAT? NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR SIX HOURS?". Starlight pouts on the floor

Sweetie Belle hovers in to the air a bit "Weeee!"

Scootaloo yells "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! We can fly, lets leave this dusty castle"

Starlight explains angrily "Put the ribbons on. They will disappear five minutes before the Pegasi transfiguration spell wears off. When they disappear, it will give you five minutes to find the nearest cloud or ground before you turn back to normal. I should of made a fourth one for myself, no idea Scootaloo was going to interfere with the spell"

Apple Bloom stomps her hoof "Scootaloo. Down. Now. This is important. We need to keep these ribbons with us so we know when Starlight's spell is about to wear off. You don't want to plummet to your doom like Rarity do you?"

Scootaloo ties the ribbon to her hoof, then flies out the castle door. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle follow after slowly. Starlight sighs "Nothing better to do" and flies after them.

Sweetie Belle smiles at Apple Bloom as they fly upwards "This is a whole new adventure for us! Cloudsdale here we come!"

Apple Bloom looks at the Ribbon tied around her hoof "I know this is fun and exciting, but also really dangerous if we ignore Starlights instructions. Scootaloo might end up like Rarity when she had wings"

"Scootaloo does all sorts of stunts and tricks on her scooter, I'm sure she knows how to be safe"

Starlight catches up, still angry "Well she better! If Scootaloo falls, Twilight would hold me responsible for casting that spell on her"

Apple Bloom nods nervously as Scootaloo flies in random directions continuously. "I don't know if Scootaloo even remembers what we're going to Cloudsdale for. Sweetie Belle, you remember right?"

"Cutie mark problem"

"Scootaloo, do you know what we're going to Cloudsdale for?" Scootaloo keeps flying randomly and wooting "SCOOTALOO"

"Oh yeah... uh... to fly?"

"NO! We have a cutie mark problem to solve, that's the whole reason Starlight gave us the ability to fly"

"Yeah... ha... ha... that. I'll be ahead"

Scootaloo zips upwards and grabs onto the side of Cloudsdale. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle land slowly after on a giant cloud "Is Scootaloo even going to help us? Usually shes desperate to impress Rainbow Dash".

Sweetie Belle hugs the cloud "This is so cozy!"

A Pegasi laying down in the cloud lowers his sunglasses "It sure is!"

The CMC become surprised, seeing a ton of Pegasi sunbathing on the giant cloud with parasols and sun towels "I guess chillaxing isn't exclusive to Rainbow Dash". Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle walk up to Scootaloo who's going up to random ponies.

"Yo, whats up?" Scootaloo lies next to a random mare "Um... who are you?"

"Rainbow Dash's little sister, you know her?"

"Sounds familiar, isn't she the one who did a Sonic Rainboom at the Young Fliers competition and won?"

"It sure was! Maybe I can do one too!"

Belle and Bloom look at each other nervous. Belle taps Scootaloo's head "That's enough Scootaloo, we have to go find Cirrus".

Bloom looks around "There's Pegasi everywhere here. Where should we look?"

Starlight lies down on the giant cloud and relaxes "This isn't so bad"

A stallion rolls over to Starlight "Hello, are you new here?"

Starlight looks at him annoyed.