• Published 16th Sep 2016
  • 4,242 Views, 183 Comments

Borderlands 2 DLC: Vault of the Consular - NightStream



The Vault Hunters meet up with a Stranger saying he knows about a vault on another world, This is something they can't miss out on.

  • ...
9
 183
 4,242

Chapter 1:Strange Surprises

Back for another story now, aren’t you? Well, I guess I have the time to spare… so sit down, shut up and listen. You may remember one of the stories that I have involving a group of vault hunters… and the journey they had to undertake in defeating the man known as Handsome Jack. Well in the months that passed, many things began to transpire for those six vault hunters. They searched for the Lost Treasure of the Sands, survived a Campaign of Carnage, went on a hunt for big game, and dove head first into a fantasy world as they lead an assault on dragon keep to take a break from the world around them. Aside from that though, some of the things that have taken place in the eight months since Handsome Jack’s downfall have been… interesting to say the least.

However, today’s story is rather… different. Sure, it still has the same Vault Hunters that you are familiar with; The Gunzerker, the Commando, the Siren, the Assassin, the Mechromancer and the Psycho. But what’s in store for them is anything but ordinary. Today’s story is about the Vault Hunters… and their journey through another world to uncover the secrets of one of the most rarest and ancient vaults yet… the Vault of the Consular.


“Vault Hunter, I need your help with something. Got a second?” The simple question that was posed over the echo communicator that was on the waist of the vault hunter named Gaige was muffled out by the sounds of bullets whizzing by her head, gunfire and the sounds of turrets causing even more of a ruckus. Originally, the commando named Axton and the mechromancer named Gaige had taken up a job to find a bandit leader that had been causing a bit of problems out in the dust. However, what they did not expect was several things.

One, this leader was a midget on the back on a goliath like a backpack. Two, that goliath was easily able to hold a pair of rocket launchers that could obliterate almost anything if aimed right. Three, they had to get passed all the psychotic clan members in order to reach him. “Okay, we’ve been through a LOT of crap, but how the hell are we supposed to get ourselves out of this?” Gaige’s question was an honest one. Normally, if Salvador were here, he would shoot the crap out of everything in a bullet fueled rampage. Either that or Krieg would go into a rampage with Buzz Axe in hand to knock some heads.

This time though, it was just the two of them. “Remind me to kill Claptrap for this job if we make it out of this alive.”

“Noted, now I have almost had enough of this. Want me to just pull out the Norfleet and end it?”

“We could, but if that Goliath’s helmet comes off, he’ll be going for us next since it doesn’t have any of his psycho friends to murder instead.” She pointed out.

“Hmm…” Axton then crouches behind cover as he rubs his chin. “He will be slagged thanks to the effect of the Norfleet, and it launches out three rockets at once, but you do make a good point about the helmet issue.” He then snaps his fingers “How about after I launch the rockets we focus fire on the Goliath?”

“Possibly. But remember, the Slag from the shot would make them vulnerable to non-slag damage.” Gaige replied as she switched her weapon to her pistol, Unkempt Harold. “Mr. Torgue has a strange way of delivering Mercenary Day gifts, but I think this is one to be thankful for. I can use my pistol to mow down anyone still standing. That way I wouldn’t need to use Deathtrap. Thankfully, I have a shield that can help.”

“Well on your mark or mine?” Axton replies as he readies out the Norfleet, a powerful and legendary grade rocket launcher.

“Yours… Remember, my part is after you fire. Even with The Bee shield I have, the Slag can make my guns rounds hurt a LOT more than normal.” She insisted. “Whenever you’re ready.”

Axton then donned a big grin on his face as he looked back at the massive crowd of Psycho’s and maruderers that were looking for the two Vault Hunters. “Time for a fireworks show!” He then gets out of cover and takes aim at roughly where the center of the group is and fires away. The single shot immediately split into three and was covered in a dark purple glow as it hit it’s target and covered Slag on every one of the savages in a wide radius. Running to the left, Gaige took out her Pistol and began to open fire. The Unkempt Harold would normally have one shot split off into three and so on to cover enemies with explosive bullets in a wide radius, this one was different since it was able to fire two shots at once, allowing for her to cover twice as many enemies in a short amount of time and wind the health down of all of those she caught by surprise.

Though it did a number on all the foes they were facing. They still had a job to do… and a bandit leading midget to kill that was riding piggyback on a goliath. The Mechromancer turned around, dodging an incoming rocket as she prepped a grenade to throw at the hulking mass of destruction. “Axton, back up! Throwing a grenade!” The Commando backed off from getting any closer as she threw it. It directly impacted the target… and then caused a few fireballs to rain death from above and torch their opponent to cinders.

“Well… that takes care of that…” She sighed, looking back at Axton. “Did these guys drop anything good or is it all a bunch of crap?”

Axton looks over all of the loot that was dropped by the bandits. It was a mix of money, ammo and some weapons that was worse than their current equipment. “All crap. But hey, free money if you want to sell them.” He shrugs as he says that.

“Good point. Besides, things haven’t exactly been so exciting now that we killed that Handsome Jackass.” Gaige sighed before noticing something on her Echo device. “Hey Axton? We missed a call from Lilith. I think she needs help with something once we’re done with Claptrap.”

“Huh, I wonder what exactly it is. Well I hope it isn’t anything as bad as what we do for Claptrap.” The Commando replied as Gaige looked at the message that was sent.

“Well, for one thing, she contacted Maya and the others about it. Another is that she said that there’s someone shady at Moxxi’s that’s trying to talk up a storm with Hammerlock. Most of it looks to be trash but-.” That was when she came across something in the text that caught her attention. “Holy crap…”

“Oh, What’s up?”

“Well… It seems like whoever this shady figure is… knows something about a vault.” Gaige said, reading off of her Echo device before putting it away. “There isn’t much on it, but I think if we spark up a chat with whoever this guy is, he’s bound to share more… Perhaps that’s why Lilith called all of us to check it out if it involves another vault.”

“Hmm… While normally, I would call bullsh*t, but if we are all needed this has to be something big. Let’s just hope the guy is in a talking mood.” Axton then pulled out his shotgun, The Swordsplosion, and cocked it “Because I will make sure he will be if he isn’t.”

“I highly doubt interrogation would help… Besides, this is like the fifth vault in the past few months. There was the vault of the warrior, the one from the campaign of carnage, the one on EDEN when we came back and met Athena, the Vault of the Traveler that Zer0 was helping with and now this?” She said, walking over to the fast travel station that wasn’t that far from the encampment. “What do you think we may find this time?”

Axton mumbled under his breath for a moment “Well if I don’t intergate, who knows what Salvador will do?” He then looks at Gaige “I hope it will be worth our time that’s for sure. I mean I hope it doesn’t turn out like Wam Bam Island again.”

“What? Not a fan of seafood or crab?” Gaige messed with him before interacting with the fast travel station. “I’m joking, geez. Anyways, I’m fast traveling us back to Sanctuary now.” The machine whirred to life as it soon transported both of them over to Sanctuary… one of few places that is actually safe on a planet filled with dangerous creatures and crazy cannibals.

However, only five seconds after they arrived in Sanctuary, they saw Claptrap zip past them on the way to Moxxi’s bar. “Hey Axton… Why do I have a feeling that Claptrap caught wind of the whole vault thing? He’s racing over to Moxxi’s right now.”

Axton groaned out loud “Oh for f*cks sake really?! Well, nothing we can do about it now, lets just turn in the job and see what the whole thing is about now.”

“So basically kill two birds with one stone. That sounds about right.” Gaige sighed as she walked on over… only to hear a different voice speaking… and to her surprise, it sounded a LOT more annoying than Claptrap whenever he would say anything.

“Ah, about time you came Vault Hunters,” Gaige and Axton heard as they saw Sir Hammerlock; Hunter, Scholar, and Gentleman, moments after walking in through the side entrance of the bar. “Would you care to have a conversation with Mr. D over there please? He makes my brain cells commit suicide one by one more than Claptrap does.”

“And I respect your opinion!” The robot that he was talking about a few minutes ago declared as he pushed past Gaige at the door.

“Oh god, there’s two of them now.” The gentleman groaned. “Just… be careful with our… new guest. Even though a lot of the rubbish that he might say from time to time is strange, he does speak the truth whenever the conversation relates to the vault that he knows about.” With that, he excused himself as Axton and Gaige soon noticed the other vault hunters nearby. However… when they walked over to them, a snap of this person’s fingers had everyone leave the bar, have Moxxi move to the back of the bar… and immediately slammed the doors.

“Welcome… Now that we’re in a more… private setting… I take it that the six of you are the ones that are called… Vault hunters?”

Axton and the others all look at the stranger with a hint of fear, but he glared at him all the same. “Yeah we are, so what exactly do you want with all six of us?”

“Well… I believe I have some information that might be of use to you… and a job if you are willing to undertake it…” The stranger replied, his eyes meeting Axtons. There were a lightish yellow and red and looked at them each menacingly.

“What exactly are we dealing with?” Maya said in a snarky tone, folding her arms. “Do you have proof?”

“Why yes…” He said, snapping a finger as a picture soon landed on the table. It showed a rocky stone wall that was inside of a canyon. But one thing stood out amongst everything else.

“Look, along the wall/ Doesn’t that right around there/ seem familiar?” Zer0 spoke in Haiku as Gaige had a look at it as well.

“Yeah, if anything, that looks like the gate that spawned the Warrior when Jack used the Vault Key.” Gaige spoke up. “Where is this?”

“STRIP THE FLESH!!” Krieg interjected, causing Maya to sigh as the abrupt statement almost startled the cloaked figure.

“Don’t mind Krieg… His actions speak louder than his words.”

“And I am one who likes to take action.” The figure replied. “Though, to get to this vault, it won’t be easy…”

“I’m going to assume that it somehow needs a key?”

“Let’s not focus on the minor details. Those will come in time… Now, what I would like to know if you are all interested in undertaking this task.” He asked, looking at each one of them and waiting for a response from them.

“Hell yes I am!” Salvador shouted.

“Count me in.” Maya replied.

“Would you consider it a challenge?” Zer0 then asked the stranger.

“Uh… yes?”

“This is intriguing/The vault, my masterpiece/Challenge accepted.” The assassin replied once more in Haiku.

“Hmm, Why not? Seems like it will be a fun ride.” Axton said as he held onto his shotgun and primed it.

“I’m ready to kick some ass and take some names… and loot while I’m at it.” Gaige smirked, her confidence bursting through the roof.

“I GOT EVERYTHING I NEED FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER!!!” Krieg boasted while lifting his buzz-axe into the air and eager for action. That made the stranger smile wickedly under his hood, despite the fact that none of the other vault hunters could actually see it.

That was when Maya realized something that she decided to bring up as a question that needed to be asked. “Uhh… Not to be rude… But how exactly are we supposed to get to wherever the hell this vault is? There isn’t exactly a ship we could take now… is there?”

“Don’t you worry about it… I have it all figured out…” The strangers tone had changed from friendly and welcoming to something more mischievous and menacing as he snapped his fingers again as a blinding flash went off in the room. Causing each one of the vault hunters to disappear as the stranger soon got up from his seat and checked the time on a pocket watch. “Hunh… Looks like I still need to attend that get-together with Cae Cae this afternoon. Shame, I thought this would last alot longer… Oh well, happy trails vault hunters!”


Some time later…

When Gaige was beginning to wake up, she felt as if she was thrown into several brick walls before actually coming to her senses. Whatever that stranger did had now caused her to wake up in the middle of an unknown planet and right in the middle of a blazing desert. “W-what the hell w-was that all about?” She asked herself, trying to reach up to her goggles so the sand from the desert wouldn’t get in her eyes.

That was when she realized something… She didn’t exactly feel fingers on the side of her face and when she turned her head, her eyes laid directly on what was now a hoof… and a foreleg of a pony. Panicking a little, she turned to her other arm, relieved a little that it didn’t change… but shocked once she realized that the rest of her body changed too along with the fact that there was a horn on the front of her forehead. “Okay, what the actual hell happened!?”

Axton then stirred after hearing Gaige basically shout. “Err Gaige, quiet down, I feel like I have the mother of all…” Axton then looks over at what he assumes Gaige is “Um… What?” However, when Gaige saw the commando, she couldn’t help but begin to laugh her head off in response. “Oi shut up you little-” He tried to stand up only to fall flat on his face, which fuels Gaige to laugh even harder. “Okay, what is going on here?” Axton looked behind him… only to see instead of his normal body, an equine like body. He looked back at Gaige with a deadpanned expression on his face as he grit his teeth “Shut up.”

“Sorry, I can’t help myself…” She said, looking around her before redirecting her attention to her ECHO device as she tried to figure out some things with the device. “Well… this sucks… my ECHO is working fine, but it can’t recognize the planet that were on at all. It can’t even come up with a map for us to show where we need to go.”

Axton sighed as he tried to stand up on his, now four, legs. Only to end up sitting “Well this can only get worse then. I wonder if this happened to the others?”

“It’s possible, but right now I think it’s just us…” She said before noticing something far off in the distance. “Hey, do you have a sniper rifle on you. I think I see a town, but I can’t tell from this far away.”

Axton then raises his forelegs “I do, but why don’t you have one? Also how in the hell would I even hold one with these… Things?” As he waves around his newly discovered forelegs again.

“For your first question, I don’t use snipers because of my anarchy stacks. The more kills I get or the more times I empty the gun of my magazine has me trade accuracy in exchange for more damage. So, if I tried sniping while I had anarchy stacks, it would be like trying to shoot something while drinking,” She said, wanting to forget what happened during the Wedding Day Massacre with Moxxi. “Second, maybe you should try wrapping your… hoof around it and see what happens I guess.”

“I guess, one sec then.” Axton then opens his echo device and swapped out one of the weapons he had equipped for one that was in his inventory. Taking a moment to look down the sight at what Gaige was talking about, the Commando could now see clearly what it was. “Well, you’re right about the town, that’s for sure.”

“Really?” Gaige asked, feeling a little relieved that they were less likely to be stranded in the desert. “What does it look like?”

“Well… It’s like Lynchwood but… well less Lynchwood.”

“How can it be less Lynchwood?” The Mechromancer asked, remembering the old western town on Pandora that was run by the Sheriff… who turned out to be Handsome Jack’s girlfriend.

“Well, there isn’t any bodies hanging from any gallows so that’s a start at least,” Axton responded, putting his rifle back in his inventory and getting his shotgun out again. “I really hope that what happened to us will end soon, I like my old body better than being a horse.”

“I don’t know… It kind of feels interesting to be like this… Plus I figured out how to do this while you were looking at the town up ahead.” Gaige replied as the horn on her head lit up as she began to carry one of her weapons on her. “Whatever this is, it’s f**king awesome!!”

“Well at least we don’t have to worry about Tiny Tina seeing us like this.” Axton sighed as the two of them began to trot towards the town. Upon getting closer though, Gaige stopped him and nudged him in the elbow for a moment.

“Dude… this place looks to be a bit… peaceful. Maybe you should put the weapon away so you look less… intimidating.” She suggested. “I think it might work out better in the long run if we don’t look like we want to blow their heads off. I mean, look.” When Gaige pointed this out, Axton saw a bunch of different ponies, where there were young kids playing throughout the town or adults talking amongst themselves. “These guys don’t look like the bandits that wanted to kill us in Lynchwood.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Axton then puts his shotgun away and has no weapon out. “I just hope Krieg and Salvador aren’t left alone together…” Axton shudders at that thought. “I pity the person who crosses their path.”

“Right…” Gaige said as they trotted through the entrance of the town, which was named Appleloosa as both of them took a look around. “Hey, maybe there’s some kind of visitor’s office or someplace where you can find some information. I can check over here if you want to check right there.”

“Well, here's hoping they are friendly to outsiders.” Axton sighed as he trotted up to the door of the first building on the left as Gaige took the chance to look around a little. However, after a few moments, she soon began to notice that some of the ponies there were now stopping what they were doing to go into their homes. For a moment, the Mechromancer thought that somehow she scared them off… but then turned to see the real reason why.

There was a group of what appeared to be thugs racing towards the town. One of them that was running towards a filly that had tripped in the street trying to pick up a ball that belonged to her. Thinking on instinct, the Mechromancer put herself between the stallion racing forth and the filly… punching the desperado in the face to the point that his companions could hear his skull crack. That caused all the savages that were trying to race towards her to stop… but then they heard a voice that made them turn around.

“What the hell is with the hold up!? We’re suppose to be causing havoc and we can’t do that while you idiots are standing sti-.” Soon, the stallion that appeared to be their leader moved forward… and saw Gaige. “Seriously? You all stopped because a mare walked in front of you? She really doesn’t look like the attractive type on the outside-.”

“It’s not that, Blazerunner!! She punched Blitz and cracked his skull!! Her foreleg is made out of freaking steel!!” That was when the boss looked and noticed what the thug had just told him.

“So? You guys cower in fear because one mare had you guys fearstricken and you don’t pass up at the opportunity to eat cooked lizard.” The leader said while shaking his head, looking back at Gaige. “Look lady, I don’t know who the hell you are, but my boys and I are going to make sure that you pay for what you did.”

“Oh really now?” Gaige smirked as she stood her ground. “Then come at me, jokers. I got something to show you.”

“And what would that be?”

“Oh it’s just a little something I like to call…” Gaige chuckled as she raised her metal arm and the digistruct energy began to form around her and summon her most greatest creation… Deathtrap. “DEATH BY ROBOT!!!”

“OH DEAR GODDESS, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT-!?!” One of the stallions screamed before one of Deathtraps claws began to tear apart the small group to pieces. Gaige herself was able to draw out her Unkempt Harold as she began to open fire and provide support for her robot companion. The leader of the group watched, horrified as all the members of his gang were getting torn apart, one by one. Even with him trying to throw a knife at the mare, one shot from Gaige’s weapon of choice caused it to fall to the ground before even trying to reach it’s target.

“J-just what are you!?!”

“I AM A BADASS!!” The Mechromancer announced while Deathtrap clapped his metal hands together and caused the majority of the gang members to explode. But Blazerunner tried something different and instead tried throwing a knife towards the filly behind them to get Gaige to lower her guard down. That attempt though just lead to Deathtrap putting up a shield around the filly, protecting it from harm as the last thing Blazerunner saw was a pair of explosive bullets going towards his face.

“What… that was it?!” Gaige sighed, almost like she was expecting more. “And now I need to clean up this mess before-.”

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Axton exclaimed as he looks out at the scene before himself. “I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO NEED FOR WEAPONS?”

“Yeah… about that…” She was going to explain, before the filly went up to Gaige and hugged her. Catching her by surprise.

“Thanks from saving me from those baddies, miss… You were amazing out there!” The youngster replied. “I wanna grow up to be just like you one day!”

“O… kay, good luck kiddo.” Gaige replied, not expecting for her to turn out to be a role model for a young filly. That was when she noticed the stallion that was next to Axton look up as he looked at the devastation left behind.

“Holy hay… T-those guys have been wanted for the harassment of our town for weeks! J-just how did you-?”

“Ehh, it’s an occupational Hazard my friend and I face every day. Say, Axton. Do you know this guy?” Gaige sighed. Though, there was one detail that Axton heard that caught his attention.

“Oh, how much were they wanted for?” Axton says as he turned to the stallion next to him. “And to answer your question Gaige, this is Braeburn.”

“Uh… I believe was for ten thousand bits… but that was if he was alive… so I believe it’s five thousand.” The stallion named Braeburn replied. “I’m kind of surprised by the fact that you were able to take them on so easily. Are you two bounty hunters or something?” He then asked as Deathtrap began to dematerialize into white pixels and Gaige put her weapon away after reloading it for the next time that someone… or somepony tried to catch her off guard.

“Bounty Hunters? Really?” Gaige asked as she trotted over to the other two stallions before adjusting her goggles. “Axton and I aren’t exactly that… You want to tell him Ax or should I?”

“Braeburn, we are… Vault Hunters. We’re like treasure hunters in a sense but different-.” Axton said at first before being interrupted by the other stallion.

“So like Daring Do then?”

Gaige just turned to Axton with a confused look on her face as she looked back at Braeburn. “Who the hell is this… Daring Do that you’re talking about?”

“She’s a character in a collection of books that hunts the most rarest treasures in Equestria.” He replied, causing Axton and Gaige to look at each other in confusion at one other detail.

“What is Equestria?” They both asked, almost simultaneously.

“You don’t know about Equestria?” Braeburn asked.

“It’s been a long day and earlier, we were getting shot at by a bunch of psychopaths that wanted to use our heads for merry-go-rounds. So yea, we’re not familiar with where we are at all.” Gaige quickly summarized for him as the Stallion tried to process everything that was said.

“Basically what she said. So excuse us if we don’t know where we are.”

“Hmm… I see… If that’s the case, I think I may know somepony that could possibly help you two.” Braeburn told them as he handed a small sack with the bits from the bounty on Blazerunner’s head. On top were what appeared to be a set of tickets… but that’s not what immediately came to Axton’s mind at first.

“Wait, hold up… Did you just say somepony? Don’t you mean someone?”

“Well, yeah. Most of the species across the planet are equine besides the Griffons, Buffalo, Yaks, Changelings, Dragons, Minotaurs, Centaurs, Draconequus and whatever else is across the other side of the ocean. So yeah, it’s a common phrase.” Braeburn responded to Axton’s question the best he could. In that moment, Gaige turned to Axton and whispered something to him.

“Whatever you do… don’t… tell… Tiny… Tina…”

“I won’t if you won’t.” Axton whispered back.

“Anyways, as a way of saying thanks for dealing with our bandit problem, I have a pair of train tickets for you two. I have some family back in a small town called Ponyville that know a friend that might help you be a little more… familiar with your current environment. Just look for somepony called Applejack, tell her that your friends with me, and say that you're looking for Twilight Sparkle. That mare is like a walking encyclopedia and she can probably answer your questions better than I can.”

“I hope she doesn’t remind me of Dr. Tannis. The last thing I wanted to hear from her is how she was able to build a seismograph out of rusty metal and mucus in order for us to find Terramorpheus.”

“If this Twilight does turn out like that,” Axton shakes his head “I don’t know what I would do.”

“Hopefully, everyone else is doing a lot better than us right now.”


Meanwhile…

The cold winds of the frozen tundra that they were in reminded Maya of when she had first awoken on the Southern Shelf after crash landing on Pandora. She woke up to find both herself and her fellow vault hunter Krieg to be cast out in the middle of nowhere. Earlier, during their travels, they had to fend off a group of pissed off yeti creatures that almost resembled Bullymongs from Pandora, but had one less set of arms.

Now though, she could see the blizzard around them to lighten up as both her and the Psycho came across a giant castle made entirely of Crystals. Nothing was out of place on it, but it just seemed strange to find it in the middle of a frozen hell… then again, the two of them had no idea of where they were or where their comrades were and any attempts at trying to ECHO them have all but failed.

Then there was the fact that the two of them, somehow, were now pony versions of themselves. Of course, the mask was still able to cover Kriegs face, but a lot of the clothes and items that they had on them before were still there. Which was something she was thankful for… for the most part.

Right now, as she was looking through the sights of a Maliwan SMG that was named “HellFire”, the siren noticed that there were a few guards on top of the walls as she observed them… only to notice that these guards were very… shiny. It took her a few seconds to realize two things. One, they were made out of crystals.

Two, Krieg was missing. “Oh dear god, where did he run off too now?” She said to herself, only to hear something a few seconds later that would immediately answer her question.

“PRETTY LADY, LOOK!!! WE FOUND BUTT STALLION!!!!”

“What did you just call me, you overgrown ape?!” Someone yelled as Maya raced over to where Krieg was. The Psycho appeared to have found what looked like a waiting platform for a train… and who he was referring to almost made Maya think it was actually what he was talking about. But there was a couple of major differences.

For one thing, unlike Butt Stallion, this pony only had one horn. Second, she looked more… animated. Almost like it was from one of those ECHO shows that Lilith would refer to every once in awhile.

“Sorry ma’am, my friends… well… doesn’t necessarily think what he says before it comes out of his mouth.”

“Oh? And who would you be?” The mare replied.

“My name is Maya and this is Krieg… We’re kind of lost and-.”

“OH DEAR CELESTIA, WHAT IS THAT THING!?!” Somepony shouted as both of them turned around to see exactly what that pony was referring to… It was a freaking huge Varkid. Like one of the ones that Maya had to face when she helped Marcus save Mercenary day. But somehow, it had grown to the point that it was now the size of Vermivorous the Invincible… and this made Krieg extremely excited.

“TIME FOR A BLOODY RAMPAGE!!!!”

“Everyone run, we’ll take care of this!!” Maya shouted as most of the civilians began to run. However, the one mare that she was talking to questioned her motives.

“Are you crazy!? That hideous thing can kill you!!!”

“It can try.” Maya smirked, getting out the SMG that had previously put away only a few moments ago as she caught up to Krieg, her left foreleg glowing as she stared the monster down and all the little varkids that were below it before phaselocking them in place. Stunning almost anypony that watched what was happening “Fear me, Bitches!!!”


Author's Note:

Well here is a start to my new story that I had thought up literally five days ago. Me and FrostTheWolf had a very fun time writing this story.

FrostTheWolf:I'm glad to be a part of this story and thankful for the chance to work with you on one of my new favorite games. Go Anarchy! xP

(His words, not mine.)

And don't forget, This ride is just begining