• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 28 Comments

A Darkend Rainbow: Chaos Within Harmony - JustAnotherBadSonicOC



Stuff goes down When Rainbow Dash's Body is Found With a Knife Wound In Her Chest.

  • ...
13
 28
 1,492

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie in the Everlasting sky and Having the best party ever

"I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes till i touch the sky."

Of all things, this had to be the one that happens. " Why? why them?"


Present Time: Location Fluttershy's Cottage. Music: Pokemon Black and White:Village Bridge (Grass Flute)


They were there, Pinkie and Fluttershy, they were there. But they weren't there with us. They were there. But they were dead.

So much was lost. They were found with two knife wounds each. One in the back. And one in the chest.

They had their eyes closed though. I was sobbing, Along with Rarity. We were the only remaning elements. Now we have to mourn over 4 losses. I hope this doesn't keep happening.

This was really hard on us all. We also got some news on Rainbows cause of death. She was struck from behind, and then right in the chest, and they were signs of struggle and defensive wounds. Rainbow was trying to fight back, but why couldn't she? she also had a huge hole in the front. Nopony can figure out why. I thought closely, i remembered the vision i had of her death.

* In Twilight's Vison Aka a Flash Back*

He stabbed her in the chest and after a few seconds he ended her life once and for all by ripping the kinfe out of her body.

* End of Twilight's vision/ Flashback, Back in Present time*


" This needs to end once and for all Rarity!"

" Agreed Darling!"



End of Chapter

Sorry bout this one being short, was in a rush because i had to go eat dinner. So next Chapter maybe more coming today and tommorow.