• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 28 Comments

A Darkend Rainbow: Chaos Within Harmony - JustAnotherBadSonicOC



Stuff goes down When Rainbow Dash's Body is Found With a Knife Wound In Her Chest.

  • ...
13
 28
 1,492

Five Shall Mourn

"Keep Holding on, We'll Make it Through"
The next day.... At the home of Twilight Sparkle.

Setting: Twilight's Library. Music: Canalave City (Day) Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinumn

Twilight Sparkle had just woken up along with her #1 assistant Spike, when Spike Coughed up a scroll. "Twilght!" he shouted to the lavender Unicorn. " yes Spike!" " A letter from the Princess!" " Ohmigosh! What does it say?!"

Dear,Twilight Sparkle My Most Faithful Student. I'm sure you've already heard about last night. If not, a murder took place last night right around one of your friends house. We identified the victim. We're very sorry, but the victim was identified to be your good friend Rainbow Dash. We have yet to determine cause of Death. There were many possibilities. But we know she died quickly and painless, but we are very sorry for you loss. Please let the other Elements Of Harmony know. They need to know to take precaution. This may not have been just a coincidence. I have a feeling we have a murder case.
Yours Truly, Princess Celestia.
" Twilight, R-Rainbow's D-Dead?" " S-Spike, Come on, the others need to know right away." Twilight said with tears trailing down her face. Spike on the other hand was a nervous wreck.
At Caresoul Botique ( God this is so hard to spell.)
Twilight? Spikey-Wikey?" " What's Wong?" " Oh Rarity!" Twilight said in a Upset voice. " Rainbow Dash was Murderd last night!" " SAY WHAT NOW DARLING? It'S NOT LIKE HER JUST TO TURN UP DEAD!" " I Said she was Murdered." " Come on! Let's Go find the Others!" Meanwhile at Fluttershy's Cottage. " Um H-Hello M-Mister. What Would you Lke me to help you with.?" No Response. " Oh- ok i'll talk to you when you ready." He walked up to Fluttershy with the same Weapon that Killed Rainbow Dash the Previous Night.
Meanwhile at Sugarcube Corner.Pinkie Pie Started to feel really scared. Pinkie Dear, What's wrong?" Mrs.Cake Asked.
S-Some of my friends are in danger, and i think one is dead! I gotta go help Fluttershy and Dashie!"
"Pinkie Pie! What do you mean!?" Mr.Cake Said Nervously.

To be Continued....