• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 28 Comments

A Darkend Rainbow: Chaos Within Harmony - JustAnotherBadSonicOC



Stuff goes down When Rainbow Dash's Body is Found With a Knife Wound In Her Chest.

  • ...
13
 28
 1,492

Criminals Are Caught

" But deep inside you know your strong, if you follow your heart you can't be wrong"




This is it, Tonight, the ponies who did this to our friends, are caught. Let me fill you in on what happened.



* In the Past*

" This is it, tonight, only one element shall remain!" " This is going to be great boss!" " Alright! Go, Go do it now!" " Right away boss!"


At Rarity's Botique. Music: Super Mario Galaxy: Observatory Theme
" Alright! Stop! Freeze! Your under arrest!" " For what!?" the Stallion said knowing why.

" For the murder of, Rainbow spectrum Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkamena Diane Pie Aka Pinkie Pie!"
" Alright! boys take him to the slammer!" "right away sir!"

* Back in the present time*


It was the best moment of my life. Tommorow is Rainbow, Applejack,Fluttershy and Pinkie's Funerals.
It will be very depressing without them around to cheer us up or care for all of us. Or throw parties all the time and to give us great weather and be there with us and giving us a beautiful rainbow to see everyday. This is the end. This is it. I might say this again but....
Goodbye forever you guys, i know i will see you all again one day.



The end of the main story.
Again Short sorry, was just finishing my dinner so i rushed this and typed it all with one hand.
Next up! Rainbow makes her Last Stand! Aka: her will to her remaning friends. And finding the main purpose as of why she ended up in the spirit world! ( The Last Stands aka Final stands aren't part of the main story line)