• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 28 Comments

A Darkend Rainbow: Chaos Within Harmony - JustAnotherBadSonicOC



Stuff goes down When Rainbow Dash's Body is Found With a Knife Wound In Her Chest.

  • ...
13
 28
 1,492

Spike's reaction to Rainbow's Death.

" When you find the place that your heart belongs, You'll never leave"

I'm Spike, and i was the one who had been mostly affected by Rainbow Dash's Death. Well, Besides her best friends of course.

So, this is my reaction to it and why i was so upset about it.
In other words, This is my side of the story.

Part 1: Present time.

I was really upset with the current crisis at hand. the fact that i lost a really good freind of mine. In fact, she was more than a friend, but now that she's gone. I will never feel the same. I don't understand why, but i just felt something inside of me when i met her that one day. I just knew it had something to do with her, but. Now i can't ever be near her again.

Face it Spike, She's Dead. Nothing you can do to change that. I swear, i am gonna find and kill whoever did this to Rainbow, and beat them until they have blood coming out of their mouth. I should just calm down.

But i will never forget that faithful night. The night, i discovered what my heart was destined to follow. The night i fell in love, for real this time. Rarity was just a start, but she is dating somepony else now. So i was very unhappy and ready to start crying my eyes out by then. But Rainbow was there, ready in an arms race, to give me a shoulder to cry on. To tell me it's okay. To tell me that i would be alright.

But that night changed everything, I remember it like it was just yesterday...


*FlashBack*

"Spike?"

"Y-yeah Rainbow?"

" You know, i always thought that you were kinda cute. But i guess it's true."

At that point, my heart had nearly stopped, i kinda looked up at her, i had to admit she was kinda cute herself.
I mean, her rainbow hair was amazing, she was so fast that she blew my mind that day we met. She has a nice coat color that shimmers in the sun. and her voice is kinda tomcoltish anyway, but it still sounds amazing. But when she sings, Sweet Celestia she sounds beautiful. I wish i could just cuddle up against her warm body and hear that heartbeat of hers again. But, Will never get to hear it again. I then said. " You to Rainbow". With that her face turned a bright shade of crimsion.

I giggled slightly. " also, not to mention but Rainbow, you are a beautiful pony, your voice doesn't show that, but it does show most when you..." " When i what?" " When you sing, it shows that you aren't afraid to show other how you feel." " it means you are willing to show others that you aren't afraid, that you are ready to go, that you got this in the bag!' " I-i really like that about you." By that point Rainbow's face was a amazing shade of deep crimsion. She then said " Oh Spike!"

Then it happened.she grabbed me and pulled me into a passonite kiss. My eyes shot open, I was in shock, and i was scared. But i felt my face heating up and my heart threating to burst at any giving moment. I was in love. I was in love with Rainbow Dash. So i slowly returned the kiss. My heart was racing even faster than before.

We released after awhile, she then told me this... "Spike, that day i met you and Egghead, I felt my heart racing like crazy. I felt it whenever i was near you or saw you or heard you. So, what i'm trying to say is, i love you spike."

"I Love you to Dashie" her face flushed even brighter at that. She kinda got mad. but i just laid my head down onto her chest. I felt safe in her arms, she felt really warm. I could hear her heart beating like a race horse ( no pun intended) it sounded amazing. After a few minutes it slowed down and it sounded so lovely and soft. espicially for an athlete like her. She held me close and started to sing softly...

"and you always to begin again, and your always free to believe, when you find the place your heart belongs you'll never leave, You and i will always be celebrating life together, i know i have found a friend forever more."
" Love is like a melody, one that i will always treasure, Courage is the key that opens every door."
" Though you may not know where you gifts may lead, and it may not show at the start."
" When you live your dream. You'll find destiny, is Written in your heart."
.... for a few seconds or so....
" Though you may not know where you gifts may lead, and it may not show at the start."
" When you live your dream. You'll find destiny, is Written in your heart."
" Good night Spike" she said softly as she pushed me closer, i could hear her heart beating softly. As it put me to sleep.

I will never forget that day..

* End of Flashback*

* Back in present time*

I just sat there, looking at my journal. I then found a picture that i loved so much. It was taken at the galloping gala ( not the one from the actualy show, the 2011-2012 gala that isin't in the show.)
It was the seven of us with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna along with Princess Cadance and Shining armor. Everyone looked amazing that night. But i looked at Rainbow, who looked beautiful that night.

She was wearing a spring yellow dress that was down to her hooves, it had beautiful Rainbow lace around the waist-line. And around the collar. it had light blue and baby pink ribbon around that Rainbow Lace. She had Spring green shoes that each had a Cerise colored gem immbedded in them. She wore her mane down loose, and it was tied with a long lavender hair bow that held her mane in palce, when we were out side and the wind was blowing. My mind was blown. She also wore a Silver headband that had a gem in each color of the rainbow on it. She was just much more beautiful than she normally was.

But all good times come to an end sooner or later...
I stared at the picture and said softly. " You'll find destiny.. is written in your heart. Just like you were Rainbow"
I put the picture back in it's normal spot and hid my juornal under my pillow and laid down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.



End of Chapter.