• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 2,684 Views, 181 Comments

My New Life - Ark125



Sequel to Pony Split. Pure Heart will have many new experiences in his new life.

  • ...
73
 181
 2,684

Chapters Next
New Beginnings

My New Life

Chapter 1 – New Beginnings

“Everypony out of the way!” I screamed as I rushed her to the hospital. “Hold on Luna, we are almost there.”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh yes, because this is only the most unimaginable pain I have ever been in!”

“Hey, I have been I pain before, as well.”

“You have given birth before?”

“No... Just chill, we will be there in a couple of seconds.”

I said this just as we were rushing through the hospital doors.

“Prince Pure Heart, how are you doing tod-”

“No time to talk! Wife giving birth and simultaneously crushing my hoof!”

“Right. Dr. Stern, to the delivery room please.” She announced into the microphone.

I rushed my wife down the hallway and into the delivery room.

“Oh hello Pure Heart, how are you doing today? Back for another coma case?”

“Um, no. I am kinda conscious, and hope to remain so to watch my wife give birth. But that won't happen if I faint from the lack of circulation unless you help my wife, in turn giving the feeling back to my hoof.” I said in a single breath.

“Okay, let me just slip on some gloves and we can pop that puppy out.” He walked away and gloved up and then came back.

“Now what seems to be the problem, Princess Luna?”

“Are you freakin' kidding me?!” She screamed.


An hour of pushing and screaming later

“Alright, here it comes. Keep pushing. That's it. I can see the head.”

POP!

“It's a girl!”

“Doctor, why is she still in pain?” I asked, really concerned for my wife.

“Well, let's see here. Oh! There is another set of hooves! Keep pushing your highness.”

Another hour of pushing, screaming, and fainting husbands later

POP!

“It's another girl!”

“Hello! Still in pain here!” Luna yelled.

“Wow! Another one, hold on. Keep it up.”

I held her hoof, “Come on dear, you almost are done.”

She looked at me, “You! You did this to me!”

I looked at the doctor. “Come on doc, hurry it up. I don't feel like dying today,” I said in fear of what my upset, pregnant wife was going to do.

Yet another hour of pushing, screaming(mostly from me this time), and death stares

“I see it. Keep on going.”

My wife screamed, “AHHHHHHHH!”

POP!

“This one is a...”

“Yes?”

“It's a...”

“Yes?” I said in a more panicked state.

“For Celestia's sake! It's a boy.” Nurse Redheart said.

That Dr. Stern and his amusing antics, I thought, rolling my eyes.

I turned to my tired wife and held her close. “You did it. You made us parents.” I kissed her on the forehead.

“Great. Now can I see my foals?” She asked, still breathing heavily.

“Of course.” I tenderly began to scoop up each one and place them ever so gently in her forelegs.

The first one that came out had a pure white coat and a blue mane and tail similar to her mother's when she was first released from the grasp of Nightmare Moon. Of course we could not tell what color her eyes were, since they would not open for a couple more days.
“What is her name?” Nurse Redheart asked.

I looked at Luna and she nodded. See we had made an agreement a couple months earlier about how we would name our kids. We decided that I would get to name the girls and she would get to name the boys. She came up with the idea.

Now I had been thinking about potential names of girls for the past month or so, and so I had the perfect name for this one. “Moonbeam.” Luna smiled. “After my own little moonbeam.” I hoofed her the child as Nurse Redheart wrote that down.

The next one I picked up was the next girl, and I have to say, I was quite surprised by her coloring. She was a faint yellow with a mane and tail that were yellow and orange like fire. Since her color reminded me of sun exploding, I decided what her name was to be. “This is Starfire.” I nuzzled her and then also gave her to Luna.

Finally picked up the third and final foal. He was a cute one. But he also seemed to have an air of mystery about him. He was definitely the smallest of all three, but what he lacked in size, I could sense he would one day make it up with power. Anyways, he was completely black with a shiny purple mane and tail. I gave him to Luna and she nuzzled him.

“What is the name of your last one?” Dr. Stern asked.

Luna looked down at him and smiled, “Nightshade.”

“That is a wonderful name, my dear sister.” Celestia said as she walked in.

“Tia, why are you here? I thought you had a meeting in Manehatten today.” I asked in utter surprise.

“What, and miss the birth of my newest family members? I don't think so.” She said with a grin.

Luna looked up at her, “Thanks you, Celestia.”

“No problem. Now, who do I get to hold?” She said with glee.

Chapters Next