• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 2,684 Views, 181 Comments

My New Life - Ark125



Sequel to Pony Split. Pure Heart will have many new experiences in his new life.

  • ...
73
 181
 2,684

PreviousChapters Next
Reunited

My New Life

Chapter 39 - Reunited

Luna's POV

As we walked down the hall towards Tia's chambers, I looked up at Pure Heart and saw a serious look on his face.

"What is wrong, honey?"

He seemed a bit startled when I spoke, but he quickly recovered and smiled down at me. "Nothing, just thinking."

"Come now. We both know I can detect a lie."

"It is nothing really."

I gave him a look of disdain but retracted it soon after. "Okay."

We soon reached her room and he knocked.

There was no answer.

He tried again.

Still no answer.

He knocked once more and was finally acknowledged by a quiet, "Come in."

We opened the door and found her laying down with her back turned to us on her bed. Death was no where in sight, though the room was very dark save for a couple of candles.

"Princess Celestia." Pure Heart said.

"What do you want?" She asked without moving.

I looked at Pure Heart and nudged his leg with my head.

He got the message and walked over to the bed and sat down.

She sat up and whipped her head around. "You dare sit upon my bed?!" She then stopped and looked at him a bit more thoroughly. "Who are you?"

He put his hand on his chest. "That hurts Tia. You don't even recognize your own brother-in-law."

Her eyes grew huge and she pounced him. "Pure Heart! We all thought you were dead!" She hugged him until his face started to turn blue.

"Tia! You are cutting off his airways." I said stepping forward.

"Am not." She said looking up at his face and then taking a double take towards me. "Luna!" She came at me next.

"No, no, no, NO!" I yelled. It was too late, though. Celestia crashed into me at full force.

"Oh Luna! I am so glad you are alive!" She hugged me just as hard as she did Pure Heart.

"You are not mad at me?" I barely made out.

She released for a moment and looked me in the eyes. "Mad about what? Sneaking out to find your husband? I would have done the same thing."

Tears filled my eyes and I hugged her back. Pure Heart walked over and joined in the hug.

"Man, you girls are so fluffy." He began to rub his hands up and down our coats and Celestia turned to him and hoofed him in the gut. He grabbed his stomach and fell over.

"Hey buddy, just because you have hands doesn't mean you can get all grabby."

"Oh come on. I was just kidding around." He said in short breaths. He slowly stood up and dusted himself off. "By the way, this is Bubbles." He pointed to his iguana who jumped off his shoulder and walked over to Tia.

"Oh how adorable." She scratched under his chin and he stuck his tongue out to the side almost like a dog. "How old is he?"

"Um, I am not sure. How old are you Bubba?" The lizard growled back at him and he put up his hands defensively. "Hey, what do I look like a mind reader?" Bubbles shook his head and growled. "He is 13 years old."

"So young." Bubbles held up his tail to her. "What's this?" She took a piece of paper from him. She quickly read it and turned to me. "Luna, will you please take Bubbles and walk out. I need to speak to Pure Heart alone for a bit."

I was a bit surprised. "What do you need to speak about?"

"I just need to debrief him, that is all."

I gave her a stern look but then picked up Bubbles and walked out of the room.

Right before I shut the door, I heard her speak. "Now then, what did you want to tell me?"

After I closed the door, I looked at Bubbles. "Did he seem a bit sullen to you?"

He just blinked at me and shrugged.

"I think I know what will cheer him up. Come on, we have to talk to Twilight."


Pure Heart's POV

Man that was brutal. I thought as I closed Tia's door. At least I can breathe a bit easier now that she knows. Though I can't believe how calm she was about it. Oh well.

I began to walk down the hallway slowly with my hand in my pockets. After our conversation, Tia told me to that it was getting close to morning and that I should go rest.

As I was heading to my room, I passed Vapor Sky's quarters. I wonder how she and what's-his-face are doing. I knocked on the door and was quickly answered by the aforementioned white pegasus.

"Hello, may I help you?" He asked.

"Hi ya. I was wondering if Vapor Sky was around."

He gave me a look. "Hold on." He left the door cracked and went back in. I could hear them talking. "Vapor, there is some strange, bipedal creature asking for you."

"Bipedal? Who would let a bipedal creature into the castle?"

"I don't know, but he seems harmless."

I heard hoofsteps coming closer to the door.

"Hello?" She said when she poked her head out. She looked up and gasped.

"What's up?" I said.

"A human?!" She opened the door wide and jumped on me.

"Why does everypony feel the need to tackle me these days?" I said in between gasps for breath.

She slowly stepped off me. "Sorry. It has just been a while since I have seen a human being."

"That's okay." I stood up coughing and stretched out my back.

"Cloudlight, come here."

"What is it?"

"This is a human. This is what I was telling you I was once."

"You were a boy?" He said smirking.

She hoofed him in the shoulder. "You know what I mean." She turned back to me. "Now then, what is your name?"

I had a funny thought just then. "Terra. My name is Terra."

"Strange, I knew a pony one time who lied about his name being Terra when he was a human." She said with a smile.

I frowned. "Busted."

"How are you Pure Heart?" She asked giving me a hug.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Luna stopped by earlier and gave us the low down to not be alarmed if we saw a human walking around."

"Man, she is no fun." I slowly extracted myself from the hug.

"We all missed you dearly." She said.

"Even what's-his-butt over here?" I asked with a smirk.

"My name is Cloudlight." He said, puffing out his chest.

I poked him in the stomach and he quickly exhaled. "So you are full of hot air." I laughed.

"Hey now, play nice." Vapor said.

"Alright, alright. It is nice to meet you officially." I said holding out my hand.

He took it and shook it. "Yes, nice to meet you as well."

"So you two are living together already?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets.

Her cheeks grew bright red. "Maybe."

"Hey now, it is nothing to be embarrassed about. Just make sure you keep everything in check." I winked at her.

"Yes sir." She said saluting, her cheeks still flushed.

I turned to Cloudlight. "And you." He looked at me. "You make sure to take good care of her. I may seem harmless, but I know how to deal out some serious butt-whooping."

"There is no need to worry about that." He said, folding his wing around her and pulling her close.

I nodded. "Well I will leave you two love birds to it." I turned to walk away, but stopped. "By the way, do you know where Luna is?"

"I believe she went to see Twilight, but she said to tell you to get some rest." Vapor Sky answered.

"Oh, well thanks." I waved goodbye and walked away.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me, giving a sigh of relief. "Boy, I am exhausted." I blew a few loose hairs out of my face and rubbed my eyes. It was then that I noticed the balcony doors were open.

I walked over to them and poked my head outside. "Hello? Is somepony out here?" I saw a figure standing out in the twilight of the morning hours. "Excuse me, but may I ask why you are on my balcony?"

The figure turned to me and I found that it was a human girl. She was probably in her early twenties and just a tad bit shorter than myself. She was white and had long blue hair with blue eyes. She wore a long blue skirt and a sleeveless top that exposed her midriff somewhat.

She smiled at me.

"I can tell you like what you see." She said. She closed the distance between us and wrapped her arms around my neck, closing my gaping mouth in the process.

"That may be, but I have to warn you that I am married."

"Duh, who do you think you are talking to?" She said looking into my eyes.

Then I made the connection. "Luna!"

"Ding ding! Let me give you the prize." She kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back.

After we broke the kiss, I spoke. "What happened? Why are you a human?"

"It is just a temporary transformation spell. I had to have a bit of help from Twilight since she knows more about humans."

"But why?"

"To make you a bit more comfortable, of course."

"Yeah, because being around human girls makes me totally feel comfortable."

"Oh stop being such a sissy." She said with a smirk.

"I am not!"

"Then prove it." She gave me a devious look and closed the balcony doors, shutting the blinds as well.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! Wow, it has been awhile. Though it is safe to say I am not dead. XD Anyways, good news for me, I got a new car! It will hopefully last longer than my last two. I am so happy right now because I just found out about the Equestria Girls spinoff and even better, I live in one of the states that gets it in select theaters. Sucks to be anyone who isn't. I know, I'm evil. Buwhahaha. The theater is even close to me, if you call an hour drive close, but whatever. I was just thinking that the end of this chapter almost coincides with that announcement. Crazy, huh? Alright, well I am sorry for not posting in over a month, but I will try to do better. Thanks for reading and please remember to comment and review.

Bro/Sishoof - Ark125

PreviousChapters Next