• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 2,684 Views, 181 Comments

My New Life - Ark125



Sequel to Pony Split. Pure Heart will have many new experiences in his new life.

  • ...
73
 181
 2,684

PreviousChapters Next
Explanation

My New Life

Chapter 26 - Explanation

"What do you mean Pure Heart?" Twilight asked.

"I mean it was Pure Heart. He was the one who chewed on this piece of flesh."

She held up the skin to the light. "Are you sure?"

"Well... Not entirely. But it was in his room."

"So because it was in his room, it means he was the one who ate the muscle and skin?" Twilight inquired.

"Yes, I think. All I know for sure is that this skin belongs to Eclipse, there are ponies dead, there is a beast on the loose, and Pure Heart is gone." I said.

"Wait, what?"

I quickly filled Twilight in on the details of the situation.

"Okay, so if we put these things together, we can assume that it was Pure Heart who did these things." She contemplated.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Well, the first thing we should do is tell Princess Lun-"

"No! That is the one thing we can't do. Whatever it takes, Luna must not know about what has transpired tonight."

"Are you sure?" Twilight asked with a cocked eyebrow.

I nodded. "She is already distraught enough. Telling her that Pure Heart disappeared would surely drive her mad."

"And we don't want that to happen again, do we?" Said a male voice.

We turned towards the bed and saw Eclipse struggling to sit up.

"Eclipse! You're awake!" Twilight yelled, jumping into his lap, causing him to groan. She then started to place kisses all over his face.

"Easy Twi. I am still sore." He said.

She sat back and blushed. "Sorry."

He smiled. "You are so cute when you are embarrassed." He reached around her and pulled her into a hug.

I held my hoof up to my mouth. "Ahem."

"I see ya." He said, letting go of Twilight. She helped him as he tried to sit up. "Now then, I caught most of what you said. So what can I do to help?"

"You can rest. When you are ready, I would like to ask you some questions about your attacker. Somehow, he is connected to this mess."

"Well let me tell you right now, it was dark. I didn't catch much of a description of him. In fact, the only thing I remember about him is that he was able to hold a knife and use it well with his hoof. Its as if he had hands."

"Hands? And you sure it was a pony?" I asked.

"I am sure of that."

"Okay. Well we can't do much with that for now." I said

"So... What do we do for now?" Eclipse asked.

"You will do nothing. You are still healing from that attack and need your rest. Twilight will stay with you of course."

"And what about you Princess?" Twilight asked.

"Mine is the hard part of covering up this whole fiasco. That along with finding this monster and bringing it to justice."

"And what about Pure Heart?" Eclipse asked.

I gave a short sigh. "He will have to be put on hold for now."


King Kron's POV

I was in my private quarters, thinking about our next plan of attack when one of the drones came in.

"Sir, Bullet Blaster and Red Rum are here."

"Good. Show them in."

As they were being seated on the sofa, Bullet Blaster was looking all around the room. "Hey Kron. Sweet digs. I especially like this couch. It is very comfortable."

Red Rum just stared at him and then facehoofed. "Sorry sir."

"No problem." I picked up a few glasses and a pitcher full of cider with my magic. "How did it go?"

"It went without a hitch." Red Rum said.

"Excellent." I said, giving each of them a glass full of cider. "Tell me, who did you take the flesh from, Bullet Blaster."

"Some schmuck alicorn with a stupid book cutie mark." He threw back his head and drank all the cider in a single gulp. "You should have heard him, he screamed like a little filly. It was hilarious!"

"And you're sure it was a human pony?"

"Do you know any normal male alicorns?"

"Point." I turned to Red Rum who was sloshing around his cider. "And what about you?"

"My part was harder. But I was able to infiltrate the hospital without anyone suspecting anything. I then made sure to deliver the flesh to the Prince's room and put it into his mouth, making him swallow it manually. After his rampage, I witnessed him escaping towards the north."

"Wonderful. Chrysalis will be most pleased. Now we must wait for his full transformation." I said.

"Awesome. How long will it take for it to happen?" Bullet Blaster asked. He was now holding his glass in one of his hands.

I smiled. "Well let's just say Hearts Warming Eve will be particularly chilling this year."

"Sweet." He threw his glass in the air and then quickly swung up one of his legs and fired at it, shattering the glass into a million pieces.

"You're paying for that." I said.

He just looked at me and laughed.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! So this was going to a longer chapter, but I decided to save the other part for the next chapter. Still need people to help with the movie. Please? Anyways, thanks for reading and please read and review. (Yes, I spelled it out.)

Bro/Sishoof - Ark125

PreviousChapters Next