• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,381 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,381

Episode 25: The Cutie Re-Mark - Part I

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she was standing near to her speech stand.

"If somepony had told me when I was a blank flank that one day I'd give a speech to a class at Celestia's School of Magic, I wouldn't have believed it, but..." Twilight Sparkle paused as she shuffled her cards in search for the right answer. Upon finding the right one, she resumed, "I hope that I have been up to the task, because I can tell that all of you are and that the future of Equestrian magic is in good hooves."

CLAPPED! Twilight Sparkle looked up as she found Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike were clapping for her speech from the fifth level. She was preparing her speech for tomorrow even.

"Wow, hehe. That was even better than the first eleven times." Spike commented uneasily.

Lance Justicestrike sighed, "Can we go to bed now? I'm sleepy..."

"Eh, I don't know, guys." Twilight Sparkle said uneasily as she walked away from her speech stand, "I'd like to be able to get through the whole speech without looking at the cards."

Nyx climbed down as she nuzzled her mother's legs, "Come on, mummy! You can't be nervous about giving a speech to a bunch of magic students!"

"Oh, I'm not nervous, Nyx," Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she patted Nyx's mane gently, "but I do have to set a good example, especially for magic students. That's why this speech has to be..."

Lance Justicestrike and Spike sighed in annoyance, "Perfect?"

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Exactly. Let's go through it one more time."

And just before Twilight Sparkle could do anything, Nyx poked her flank for the moment. The princess looked at her daughter.

"Is daddy coming?" Nyx asked hopefully. Twilight Sparkle gave a silent while looked away from her. Lance Justicestroke and Spike looked away as well. She looked shock and upset, "You didn't invite him? But mom-!"

"No more buts, Nyx," Twilight Sparkle said in shame. She sighed as she turned and looked at Nyx, "Your father and I agreed that we're done with our relationship. After what I have done to him four days ago, I don't deserve to be with him. Iris Crystal did something better than me."

"Twilight, that wasn't your fault! It's King Sombra's," Spike insisted in concern.

Lance nodded in agreement, "Yeah. He make you isolated and alone for him to rape and marry you. He even manipulated and turned you into evil Queen Midnight Sparkle. And of course, it's his fault for messing your relationship!"

"It doesn't matter. Because in the end, it was my fault and my action cause the break up," Twilight Sparkle said in shame, "I just don't understand one thing - why did Element of Light chose me? I'm nothing special."

"Yes, you are, mom! You saved Equestria for dozen times! You make lots of friends. You even taught everypony the meaning of Friendship and some lessons! And best of all, you and dad are connected because of the Elements!" Nyx insisted.

Spike nodded, "Not only that, you cared and raised all of us like a family. This is something that we won't forget."

Lance Justicestrike nodded firmly, "Please, don't talk like that, Twilight. I'm sure you and dad are meant to be together. My mom said there's always reason behind our action and our fate, like the Element of Light chose you because you deserve its blessings."

"Not to me. To me, it's the curse. If it's the blessings, both me and Shadow Dragon wouldn't have argued or even broke up in the first place." Twilight Sparkle said unhappily, making her children looking worry and concern for her. She sighed, "Sorry, kids; I need some air..."

Twilight Sparkle immediately left the chamber as she needed some time alone. Her children looked worry and concern about her. She must be still heartbroken and pained since the breakup. Lance Justicestrike looked at his pocket watch's photo frame of his present family as he shown concern and upset. Spike squatted down in sadness and concern. Nyx turned and looked up as she prayed for her father to be safe from harm especially his sufferings.

As Twilight Sparkle walked across the hallway, she came across the portrait of Iris Crystal and her parents. She sighed in concern and shame as she was looking at the former princess.

"Why did the Element of Light chose me? Why couldn't you make it alive? Why do we even meet and fall in love in the first place?" Twilight Sparkle sniffled and cried tearfully, "What's the point of this..."


In the next morning, the both seniors and juniors of Princess Celestia's Gifted School for Unicorns have gathered at the large hall. Twilight Sparkle was giving her speech about the Cutie Marks. Her slide on blank screen revealed Cutie Mark Crusaders sharing the same Cutie Marks. Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx were sitting on the fifth level of seats as they were handling with the projector slides, along with Moondancer, Minuette, Lemon Heart and Twinkleshine.

As Twilight Sparkle came across the picture of herself, Spike and her friends, she smiled happily as she gave the speech.

"I can speak from my own experience that the power of Cutie Mark Magic is very real, and in the instance of my friends and I, it can be traced to a single event!"

Twilight Sparkle then showed the pie chart of herself and her five friends about the Cutie Mark especially involving the Sonic Rainboom.

"Without Rainbow Dash's race to defend Fluttershy's honor, this rainboom wouldn't have happened. Fluttershy might never have discovered her love of animals. Applejack might never have realized that she belonged on her farm. And Pinkie Pie might never have decided to leave hers. It must be hard to imagine Rarity without her sense of fabulousness. But it's even harder to fathom what my life would be like. Without this rainboom, I might not have gotten into magic school."

Twilight Sparkle smiled and continued her speech as she looked at the students including Starlight Glimmer, sitting behind of her three children.

"Celestia wouldn't have taken me on as her pupil or sent me to Ponyville to meet my friends. And the most powerful thing about Cutie Mark Magic that I found is the connection I share with them."

Twilight Sparkle stopped at once as she realized of what she just saw. She returned to the place but found nothing. She then looked around of the area in search of the pony. She could have sworn that she saw Starlight Glimmer.

"But, um..." Twilight Sparkle said uneasily as she quickly shuffled her cards in search for the right answer, "The real question about... Cutie Mark Magic is... who it seems to affect."

"I have a question!" Minuette called. Twilight Sparkle turned and looked at her childhood friend. She then asked, "How are you and your pals get connected with the Elements of Harmony? It must be blessings for your friends a lot especially you and Shadow Dragon for hooking up well! The Elements of Light and Darkness are awesome special!"

Unicorns chatted happily about the subject that Minuette has brought up. They all wanted to know how the Elements of Harmony works for connecting with Twilight Sparkle and her friends especially Shadow Dragon.

The subject makes Lance Justicestrike, Spike and even Nyx uncomfortable and concern especially Twilight Sparkle, who never want to talk or hear about it. She struggled yet nervously about answering the question. She gulped uneasily.

Twilight Sparkle declared, "That'd be all, everypony! I still have no clue about it yet. Quite busy lately for me! I'll be sure to answer that question when I found one."

Everyone awed in disappointment and upset about Twilight Sparkle's excuse. Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx sighed relief about Twilight Sparkle almost want to lose her temper. Even though she skipped it, she still harbored guilty about it.


After the speech from the school, Twilight Sparkle and her family returned to their home. And at the same time, she told them about her sudden glimpse on Starlight Glimmer. They were all shocked and concern about it.

Twilight Sparkle nodded fearfully, "I was sure I saw her, Spike. But when I looked again, she was gone! I'm just worried what she could be up to."

Spike hummed in concern, "Nothing good, I bet. I heard she wasn't very happy the last time you three saw her."

"No, she wasn't," Lance Justicestrike said in concern, "She got some nerve for forcing everypony in her village to have the same cutie mark. That wasn't right."

"Well, it's better than Seekcurse," Nyx said in concern, "He almost caused Three Kingdoms in chaos - making ponies disappeared to doubt Azure Phoenix and Imperial Phoenix Kingdom, both Apes and Western Dragon Kingdom attacking each other, and even making Water Tiger Kingdom lose its water."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "I know. But we haven't seen Seekcurse or Starlight Glimmer after our mission. I'm worry they might up to something..."

"And now I had the feeling that they're both coming back for revenge." Spike said in concern. But his chest got nudged by Lance Justicestrike and Nyx. He was confused as they pointed at the shaking Twilight Sparkle. He yelped, "Uh, or they were just really interested in your speech!"

Twilight Sparkle sighed in concern, "Honestly, Spike. I'm not really sure what I saw. I just hope those two stay away from my home or my friends. I just hope they didn't take advantage on Shadow Dragon when he's in depress and pain."

"But as long as we have them, I know everything will be all right." Nyx insisted happily.

Lance Justicestrike smiled as he gave Nyx a noogie, "We've overcome the worse. There's nothing we can handle it."

Spike nodded happily, "Yeah! Friendship is Magic!"

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "You're right. Thanks, guys. Come on. Let's go home..."

Twilight Sparkle and her family made their way back to the Castle of Friendship for resting now. Unknown to them, two shadowy figures were looking at them from the balcony before they disappeared into the castle's door.


Within the Castle of Friendship's Library, Twilight Sparkle and her children put their stuffs within. They then had their chats while passing by the Metal Ponies across the hallway. They were heading straight to the Meeting Chamber.

Nyx and Lance Justicestrike noticed something strange about Metal Ponies. They seemed to be off while standing still. They never been like this before.

"Is it me or are Metal Ponies been quiet? Too quiet..." Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

Nyx nodded in concern, "Yeah. They didn't get themselves shut down, did they? Usually Metalgear told us of what they're doing before this..."

"Maybe. Maybe he's just tired and sleepy. So, he and his friends gone into their hibernation mode," Twilight Sparkle remarked happily. She giggled a bit, "Just like I was just more stressed about that speech especially about Element of Light and Darkness."

Spike smiled, "Yeah. That sounds better than Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse coming back with an evil plot for revenge."

Twilight Sparkle giggled happily as she opened the meeting chamber's door, "Well, when you say it like that, it does sound kinda silly."

Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx yelped in concern, "Or it's totally true!"

Twilight Sparkle was confused as she looked to the front. She found Starlight Glimmer sitting down on her chair while Seekcurse was eating his Hayburger. Metalgear was neared to them as he looked like he was shut down.

Starlight Glimmer smirked in amusement, "Welcome home, Twilight!"

"Now, Starlight! Finish her," Seekcurse said in amusement.

Starlight Glimmer used her magic to levitate a scroll before firing a magic beam to it. Letting it rise up, she continued to grin. Then magic light blue aura surge around the scroll, before zapping something down to the council table as everyone watched. Then in a much surprise notice, the entire map of Equestria was displayed...

Twilight Sparkle and her children approached the Cutie Map. They were all in shock and concern. The map usually appeared, only when six ponies' Cutie Marks glowed and appeared on it for mission and troubles.

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "What are you doing, Starlight?"

"And what the hell did you do to Metalgear and other Metal Ponies," Lance Justicestrike demanded.

Nyx nodded, "If you hurt any of our friends, we'll make you pay!"

Starlight Glimmer laughed in amusement, "Nothing serious. I used the Blackout Spell on Metal Ponies for long hibernation mode. And we've done nothing wrong to your friends yet. I'd tell you, but I don't want to ruin the surprise!."

As the scroll lowered down, Seekcurse crushed and throw it aside, "Yes. Won't be needing that anymore. The Dawn of New Age is upon us. Your time will cease to exist!"

As both Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse laughed in amusement, Twilight Sparkle and her children were armed and ready to attack. But instead, the swirling rings-like emerged from the map. As the wind blew on everypony, the sphere portal-like with sounds and images of time and clocks appeared.

Starlight Glimmer levitated herself and Seekcurse as they were flying straight into the portal. And the next, the portal disappeared. Twilight Sparkle and her children approached the map at once.

"What the heck was that?!" Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

Nyx hissed in concern, "Where'd she go?"

Twilight Sparkle gulped while looking at the map, "I don't know, but I think we better find out!"

Spike spotted the crushed scroll as he approached it, "I guess we could start with this."

Twilight Sparkle, Lance Justicestrike and Nyx gasped as they turned to Spike, "Spike, no! Don't touch that!"

As Spike touched the scroll, the portal reappeared above the map. It then dragged the screaming Twilight Sparkle and her children into it. Next, it disappeared from ponies' sights. With that, Metalgear's empty body fell on his back hard.

Shadow Dragon entered the chamber, carrying both flowers and chocolate box. He looked around as he found nopony inside. He sighed in disappointment and upset.

"Who am I kidding? She doesn't want me..."


Twilight Sparkle and her three children screamed in fear as they hold each other tightly. The scroll dragged them though the long time vortex-like. As the portal appeared before, they landed on the road street hard. They all moaned and groaned in annoyance and pain. They stood up slowly as they found themselves in the familiar area.

"Cloudsdale?" Spike asked in concern, "Starlight and Seekcurse don't even have wings! Why would they come here?"

Twilight Sparkle hummed in concern, "I don't know, Spike, but it looked like they could fly with just magic! Keep your eyes open. We don't know what she has planned."

Lance Justicestrike gasped upon looking at something shock and surprise, "Like that?!"

As Lance Justicestrike pointed at four familiar Pegasi talking at the Junior Speedsters Camp's site, Twilight Sparkle and her two children took a peek. They all were shock and surprised. They saw Rainbow Dash was defending Fluttershy from Hoops and Dumbbell.

"What the hell?" Nyx asked in shock and concern.

Twilight Sparkle was in shock and concern as she asked, "Did Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy look really young to you? And I didn't see a cutie mark. You don't think..."

Spike gulped, "...We traveled back in time to when Rainbow Dash raced the bullies who made fun of Fluttershy and performed her first sonic rainboom?"

"No way! That's impossible!" Nyx exclaimed in concern and shock about it.

"Only Star Swirl the Bearded could do something like that, and even his spell just went back a week!" Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "How could Starlight do more than the greatest wizard in Equestria?"

"I don't know..." Lance Justicestrike said in concern but noticed Spike's holding the scroll, "But that is the answer. Spike, give it to Twilight."

As Spike showed it to Twilight Sparkle, she looked through it. She gasped, "Star Swirl's spell! Oh, no!"

"That's bad?" Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

"I don't like it," Nyx said in concern, "Whatever Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse are planning, it can't be good."

"Come on, let's go!" Spike said happily. Twilight Sparkle and her two children were confused and concerned. He continued, "To watch the race. I don't wanna miss the rainboom!"

"But what about Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse?" Nyx asked in concern.

Lance Justicestrike smiled as he patted Nyx's mane gently, "We'll keep lookout for them both. If they show up, we'll strike them down!"

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Great plan. Come on! It's about to start!"

"What happens after we've changed history?" The familiar voice said calmly. Twilight Sparkle and her family looked back as they found a figure emerging from Time Portal. She continued, "In my case, you're about to find out..."

"Flare Tiger?!" Twilight Sparkle and her children asked in shock and surprise. Flare Tiger smiled. They asked, "What are you doing here?!"

"Helping you to stop Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse. They're here to change the past - they want to get rid of you and your five friends. And I have the feeling it's about to happen."

"Got it. We'll keep an eye on them. Thanks for the warning."

"Glad to help. I'm coming with you. You might need some time expert on this."

Twilight Sparkle and her family hidden behind the clouds as they watched the race where Rainbow Dash performed her sonic rainboom. Just like how it goes, Fluttershy fell to the land of Equestria while Rainbow Dash determined to win the race by powerful speed. As she was diving down, her body gone energetic with colorful auras like she was about to perform it.

Unknown to any of the ponies, Starlight Glimmer emerged from the clouds as she was armed with her magic. Seekcurse clapped his hooves happily.

"It is time," Seekcurse smiled.

Starlight Glimmer fired her Stop Spell in stopping Rainbow Dash from performing her sonic rainboom, allowing Hoops to win the game. Twilight Sparkle and her children were in shock and concern.

Without her rainboom, her past self and other five won't have not only their Cutie Marks and abilities but their destinies change - the animals ignored Fluttershy, Applejack remained at Manehattan, Pinkie Pie continued working on Rock Farm, Rarity thrown the big rock away and Twilight Sparkle failed her exams including Spike remained inside the egg.

"What just happen?!" Spike asked.

Flare Tiger hissed in concern, "It has begun..."

Lance Justicestrike groaned as he pointed at Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse, "There they are!"

"I can't believe it! They stopped Rainbow Dash from performing it!" Nyx exclaimed in anger.

Twilight Sparkle and her children flew towards their enemies. They were armed and readied to attack while Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse remained calm and relax like they're not afraid of little mice.

"What did you do?!" Twilight Sparkle demanded.

Starlight Glimmer smirked, "You are about to find out."

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could say anything, the portal appeared above them as it dragged and pulled them into it. Flare Tiger went after her family via summoning and entering her Time Portal.

"Easy peasy," Starlight Glimmer commented happily. She turned and found Seekcurse glared at her, "What?!"

Seekcurse groaned, "You were supposed to kill Rainbow Dash and her friends, not stopping the rainboom! They'll be back to stop us, once they realized the truth about their present time."

"Let them try. Unlike you," Starlight Glimmer snarled, "I don't kill innocent ponies especially my enemies' past selves. Amon told me to pass the exam. And I will do it for him!"

Seekcurse groaned, "You're gonna regret that decision of yours, Glimmer. Mark my word..."


As the portal appeared, Twilight Sparkle and her children fell and dropped to the Cutie Map table very hard. They all moaned painfully as they slowly getting up. Flare Tiger emerged from her portal.

Flare Tiger gasped, "Oh no. The timeline has changed..."

"I don't know what Starlight and Seekcurse are up to yet," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "but we'd better figure it out before it's too late."

Lance yelped in concern, "Um, guys? I think it already is."

Twilight Sparkle and her two children looked up. They gasped in shock and concern. They found themselves in the empty yet open field, with the Castle of Friendship vanished. Something is wrong...

Twilight Sparkle hissed in concern, "The map pulled us back, but whatever Starlight did in the past changed things here!"

"But why? And how did we get here? Where's here?" Spike asked fearfully.

"More like when." Twilight Sparkle answered in concern and worry. Her children looked at her. As she levitated the scroll up, she explained, "Starlight altered Star Swirl's spell, then somehow used it on the map to travel into the past and change something! Once she did, the map pulled us back to the present!"

"So we're back where—" Lance Justicestrike gulped, "I mean, when we started?"

"That's not what mom meant, Lance," Nyx said as she shook her head. She was looking at the Cutie Map's strange landscape and landmark, "Everything's different. The map doesn't even make sense anymore! The Crystal Empire takes up half of Equestria!"

Flare Tiger nodded, "We're in another timeline - dark and pure evil."

Nyx and Flare Tiger were right. Everyone were looking at the Cutie Map - corrupted and dark version of Crystal Empire has conquered most of Equestria.

"Plus there's the whole missing castle thing." Spike added in concern.

"Something's definitely not right around here..." Lance Justicestrike said in concern, "So, what's next? Standing here won't solve anything..."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Right! This is too big to handle on our own. We need to find our friends and get help!"

"Grandma Twiley, you might not like this." Flare Tiger said in concern, "Your friends are not same ponies you used to befriend with."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "We have to try, Flare. We need some help now to figure this out."

Twilight Sparkle and her family headed to the Ponyville Town in search for their friends. But they found something shock and different about their hometown. The trees and grasses looked dead. Most of the broken and ruined residents and homes were on locked down including Rarity's Carousal Boutique and Pinkie Pie's Sugarcube Corner turned into some sort of bakery. And strangest thing is ponies never come out. Something bad has happen here. And only one pony who could help them...

Twilight Sparkle and her family arrived at Sweet Apple Acres. But Something shock them even more - the farm has turned into a factory. They even took a peek within the barn, where they saw all the apples poured into a giant pot, which mashed and boiled them into soup-like before placing within several tin cans. What is going on?

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could do anything, they spotted a familiar pony rolling and moving the barrel out. She worn the war attire-like.

"Applejack?!" Twilight Sparkle called in surprise. She the hug confused Applejack happily and passionately, "It's so good to see you! We couldn't find Pinkie or Rarity or Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash, but I just knew you'd still be here!"

Applejack depart Twilight Sparkle from hugging her, "Of course I am. This is my home. But who in tarnation is Pinkie Bow and Flutterdash? Or you for that matter?"

Twilight Sparkle was in shock and concern, "You... don't know who I am?"

"Nope. Honestly, the only name I recognize is Rarity, but she left for Manehattan years ago." Applejack sighed in concern, "Last I heard, she went to help with the cause like everypony else - the war against King Sombra and the Crystal Empire."

Twilight Sparkle and her children asked, "What?!"

Applejack was in shock yet suspicious, "Where have you guys been?"

"I know this is hard to believe, but you and I and those other ponies I mentioned are friends!" Twilight Sparkle explained. Applejack gave suspicious and concern looks at her. She grunted, "I'm telling you the truth! And if you come with me, I'll prove it."

Applejack was still skeptical and concern about it, and yet she can't help but to trust and believe in her. She turned to Lance Justicestrike, Nyx and Spike; who nodded in agreement. She sighed in concern as she followed them.

Twilight Sparkle and her children guided Applejack to their vanished Castle of Friendship especially the Cutie Map Table. Applejack was still shock and surprised about it.

"Well, I'll admit. I've lived in these parts my whole life and I've never seen this before," Applejack remarked, "But I still don't see what this has to do with you and I bein' friends."

Twilight Sparkle sighed as she explained, "There were two ponies - a mare named Starlight Glimmer and stallion called Seekcurse used this map to travel through time and change things in the past. For some reason, the map's here but everything else is different!"

"Different how?" Applejack asked in concern.

Nyx pointed at Crystal Empire and its expansion territories, "Well, for one thing, where we come from, there's no war with King Sombra."

Lance nodded in agreement, "Maybe you could tell us how the war started, then we can figure out when everything changed!"

"That's easy enough." Applejack sighed in upset as she recalled the news from both radio and newspaper,

"When the Crystal Empire returned, it brought King Sombra back with it. And it didn't take long for him to free his kind from the prison. He even force every one of his subjects to fight for him against Equestria."

At Throne Chamber, King Sombra chanted as he was magically corrupting the Crystal Heart in destroying the Umbrum Ponies' imprisoned seal from the small crystal. He and his kind gathered and forced all of Crystal Ponies to don demonic armors. He then led his army to invade the Equestria.

To defend her home, Princess Celestia led the Equestria Army to battle against King Sombra's Army, including scarred and heroic Rainbow Dash, two stern stoned Pie Sisters - Maud and Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy, Rarity and civilians prepared the supplies and attires for the recruited and listed ponies to join the battle against King Sombra. It has taken them for years to finish the war.

Applejack sobbed tearfully and painfully, "And even with Princess Celestia leadin' the charge, it still takes every last pony in Equestria doin' their part, workin' day and night, to keep up the fight."

Twilight Sparkle and her children were in shock and feared to hear the story Applejack has given. It broke their hearts.

"I just can't believe it! We stopped King Sombra! You and me and all of our friends!"

"But we aren't friends. At least not here." Applejack reminded Twilight Sparkle. The Princess of Friendship looked down in pain and upset. She noticed the sadness and pain Twilight Sparkle and her children had. She sighed, "Look. I hope all this helped, but I really need to get back to cannin' those apples."

Twilight Sparkle nodded in understanding as she covered herself on the table. She then began crying. Applejack looked sympathy and heartbroken as she couldn't help but feel sorry for her about her timeline.

"Applejack, what about the Mystic Ponies? Surely Frozen Sage wouldn't let King Sombra take the Crystal Empire, without the fight," Lance Justicestrike asked in concern.

Applejack gave her raised eyebrow, "What makes you think they help us? They're nothing but mare's tale."

"Oh... We're sorry to ask," Nyx said in shame and concern, "You just... You just take care of yourself and Apple Bloom."

Applejack sighed as she walked away, "If only I could have been stronger and braver to take care of her..."

Nyx gasped in shock and concern of what she just heard. Applejack lost her younger sister during the War against King Sombra. She felt guilty and heartbroken to ask that question as she watched Applejack walking away from them.

Flare Tiger sighed in shame and concern, "I'm sorry, everypony. I really am."

"I feel so stupid..." Nyx said in shame.

Lance Justicestrike held and hugged Nyx, "Shh... It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. None of us know about this."

Spike sighed as he looked at Twilight Sparkle, "So, what's next?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Twilight Sparkle cried and screamed in despair and pain. Her children gasped in shock and concern of her reaction. She broken in tears as she tried to wipe them off, "How could this have happen? I've fail my friends. I've lost them all..."

"Don't give up now! We still can fix this!" The familiar voice called.

Twilight Sparkle and her family gasped in shock and surprise. They turned to their left as they found two ponies emerged from bushes.

Nyx gasped as she jumped and hugged Jade Adventure, "Jade! You're here! How?!"

"Remember the Book of Ages?" Jade asked happily. Nyx nodded happily. She continued, "When I touched its page, it gives me immunity from the time changes. So whatever happens change from the past, it won't affect me."

"That's awesome. If only we could have that for our best friends..."

"I'm sorry. I wish I could have given them some immunity."

"It's okay, Jade, it's okay," Twilight Sparkle said calmly as she wiped tears off. She turned to Blackwitch, "Lady Blackwitch, is there something you have come to tell me?"

Blackwitch nodded, "It's not over yet. You still have a chance to stop Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse. You can restore the timeline."

"But how? The only thing we know for sure is that Starlight and Seekcurse stopped the rainboom. I can't travel back in time."

"Perhaps. Perhaps not," Blackwitch said calmly. Twilight Sparkle looked at her. She continued, "Look around here. Flare Tiger is the Time Walker with Element of Time and Space. The Cutie Map is still here, connecting to the Tree of Harmony. It's still here as it sense the danger. By combining both the map and the upgraded version of Star Swirl the Beaded's Time Spell-!"

Twilight Sparkle gasped as she brought Time Spell paper out, "I can travel back to time to stop them both! Blackwitch, thanks!"

Blackwitch smiled and nodded in agreement. Just before she or her friends could do anything, they looked around as they found themselves surrounded by King Sombra and his army.

"What the heck?!" Lance Justicestrike asked in concern, "I thought they were at war with Princess Celestia!"

Blackwitch snarled, "He has help. The servant of Qin is here!"

"As promise, King Sombra, we've found your first beautiful mate," The dark familiar voice said.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock as they saw and found Seekcurse chatted with King Sombra. What's he doing here?!

King Sombra approached a worried and frightened Twilight Sparkle, just like before. He smiled in amusement yet happily as he held and touched her left cheek.

"Such beautiful mare I ever seen..." King Sombra complimented in amusement, "You reminded me of myself and my beloved wife. I've long to have her on by my side. And now I have it!"

Twilight Sparkle snarled as she gave him a big slap, "Get away from me! Don't you dare touch me again!"

"Amazing... Feisty, aren't you? I like it when we're on bed together..."

"I have one word - no! I have someone I want to be with!"

"Like Shadow Dragon you broke up with?" Seekcurse asked in amusement. Twilight Sparkle was stunned and shocked about it. He chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I already find your happiness - right here. He is your king and husband from now on."

King Sombra smirked in amusement. And just before he could do anything, Flare Tiger and three children armed and readied to fight. Twilight Sparkle armed as well.

King Sombra chuckled, "Just like their mother, very feisty. I look forward to make you as my salves while the Princess will be mine and mine alone."

"Leave her alone!" A familiar voice called.

And just before anyone could do anything, King Sombra and his army got crashed and knocked very hard to the ground by couple of barrels. Applejack charged into the battlefield. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock and surprise to see her to come back for them.

"Applejack?" Twilight Sparkle was surprise and happy. She quickly fired her Unicorn Burst at three incoming Crystal Guards from attacking Applejack. She approached Cowgirl Pony, "You came back!"

Applejack smiled a bit, "I saw King Sombra and his soldiers here. I don't know how they get here but there's no way I'm gonna let him hurt my friend!"

Twilight Sparkle smiled in relief to see Applejack come to her and her family's rescue. And just before King Sombra and his guards could do anything, Blackwitch summoned the Force-Field in protecting them from the attacks. She then noticed Seekcurse quickly thrown black powder in summoning the portal. He quickly escaped it.

"Damn it! There's no time. Twilight, you have to go back to your past and stop Starlight Glimmer now!" Blackwitch exclaimed firmly, "If you do encountered Seekcurse, give mental link to Jade. I would like to give him piece of my mind!"

"But how?!" Nyx asked in concern, "Is that even possible?!"

Jade smiled, "Don't worry about it! We maybe on different timeline, but that doesn't mean we're not connected!"

Applejack nodded, "Go, Twilight Sparkle. Bring my family and my little sister back. I believe in you. You're my best friend."

Seeing Applejack's firm eyes, Twilight Sparkle and her family nodded in understanding and firm. As the portal dispersed; Blackwitch, Applejack and Jade Adventure in her Battle Mode charged to the battlefield. Twilight Sparkle used Time Spell in summoning the portal. They then entered it as they headed back to Rainbow Dash's past. They have to stop Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse to bring the peace back!


As the Time Portal appeared on Cloudsdale, Twilight Sparkle and her family emerged from it. They have returned to the past.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "All we have to do now is find Starlight and—"

ZAP! Twilight Sparkle and her family got trapped and frozen within the crystal. It was thrown and landed on the puff of clouds. Starlight Glimmer emerged from the cornered camp via levitation spell. She approached them.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I created that spell to send myself back in time. So even when you cast it, I still get sent back here. It wasn't difficult to change Star Swirl's spell. He'd already done the hard part. But figuring out I could use the map to go to any time or place and pull you along with me?" Starlight Glimmer giggled a bit. She then gave a glare at Twilight Sparkle and her family, "I knew you'd try to stop me. You're so predictable. Why else would I leave the scroll behind?"

Twilight Sparkle and her family grew fearfully and scared of what Starlight Glimmer was planning. They had the feeling that it's really about her revenge. She then landed above on the crystal hard.

"My village was a sanctuary of equality, where nopony's cutie mark allowed them to feel superior! It was a special place," Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in anger as she stomped on the crystal in submerging beneath clouds very hard, "and you and your friends took it away!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family can't help but feel sympathy to Starlight Glimmer. She really cared and loved her village and friends so much, even though she forced them to get rid of their Cutie Marks.

"Now it's my turn to take something special from you!" Starlight Glimmer said slyly, "Without the rainboom, you and your friends will never form your special cutie mark bonds! Cutie marks for cutie marks! Sounds like a fair trade to me!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family grew fearfully and worry of what Starlight Glimmer is gonna do next. To add insult to injury, she said these five words...

"Who will save you now?"

Starlight Glimmer gave a soft tap, forcing the crystal drop and fell off from the clouds' grip. It was falling straight to the Equestria's ground.

Twilight Sparkle quickly used her Unicorn Burst in shattering the crystal to pieces. They all are freed. Nyx held Spike on her back. Twilight Sparkle and her family quickly fly back to Cloudsdale. They have to stop Starlight Glimmer before it's too late.

And just before any of them could do anything, they spotted Rainbow Dash trapped within the crystal. Starlight Glimmer gave a dark smirk at them. This means one thing to their shocks. They got dragged and pulled into the portal again!


As the portal appeared, Twilight Sparkle and her family fell and dropped to the ground very hard. They have returned to the present or rather another alternate timeline. The Cutie Map revealed the crimson version of Equestria, with Qin Dynasty flags placed on most of the land.

Twilight Sparkle groaned in anger, "We have to get back to the past and stop Starlight Glimmer! I feel sorry for her. I really do. But it's not getting her anywhere."

"Right now, we've got bigger things to worry about," Flare Tiger exclaimed in concern.

Before Twilight Sparkle and her children could ask Flare Tiger, they got cornered by both Qin Soldiers and Terracotta Army. They were led by Han Zero, the unicorn Azure Phoenix and Imperial Phoenix Army, which consist of One-Eyed Anger, the fat Earth Pony with black mane in bun shape and short tail worn the armor and blue vest - Bullhound, Blazefist and Laxtinct.

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "Han Zero?! Lord Azure?!"

Azure Phoenix snarled, "Silences, Western Pony. All the ponies from the West must be captured and brought to justice! Seize them!"

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could do anything, Terracotta Soldiers grabbed and locked them in chains and Anti Magic Necklace.

Han Zero huffed, "Take them back to Imperial Ponyville Fortress!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family were in shock and concern about what Han had said. As Azure Phoenix and Han Zero marched out, Anger and Bullhound pushed the prisoners to move out. The ponies made their way to Ponyville or rather Chinese Ponyville-like Fortress.

Twilight Sparkle and her family witnessed the new terrible fate of the alternate timeline - ponies from Equestria Ponies including their friends were forced to work for the Ma Ponies as slaves, laborers, dancers, servants and concubines. If any of them disobeyed or resist, they all get decapitated or shot to death. Twilight Sparkle and her family were horrified and shocked by the event. It's even worse than before.

Han Zero and Azure Phoenix headed straight to the Ponyville Town Hall or Keep of Fortress. Virtue Dragon, Claw Tiger and their army (Blade Dragoon, Warpath Temper, Dragonspear, Skysoar, Brave Tiger, Courage Tiger, Tigress, Anchor and Riverstrike) were waiting. The generals bowed before Han Zero and Azure Phoenix for their arrival.

Twilight Sparkle grunted as she quickly speak, "Lord Azure Phoenix! Please, listen to me! You have to let us go! The fate of Equestria and Ma rest on us!"

"I don't know how you know my name..." Azure Phoenix snarled as he turned and glared at Twilight Sparkle, "Why should I after what Royal Sisters had done to me and Han especially their plan?!"

"What are you talking about?!" Lance Justicestrike demanded in anger as he was pushed back by One-Eyed Anger and Blazefist. He continued, "My grandmother and Aunt Luna will never do such a thing to you!"

"And you are?" Azure Phoenix asked suspiciously.

Lance Justicestrike sighed, "My name is Lance Justicestrike - son of Princess Iris Crystal! She is your daughter as well as Princess Celestia!"

Ma Ponies gasped in shock and concern as they all chatted and commented about Lance Justicestrike's claim. They couldn't believe it, even for Azure Phoenix.

"How... How is it possible?" Azure Phoenix asked in shock and concern.

Han Zero hissed, "I... I thought... I thought..."

"Lord Azure... What happen?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern, "What happen here?"

Azure Phoenix breathed and panted heavily as she dropped his four knees down. The Ma Ponies approached and wanted to help but he waved them not to do it. He slowly stood up while looking at them a firm face with his guilty, pain and sad looks.

"They... Your grandmother, Luna and my children..." Azure Phoenix said painfully before burst in tears, "They're gone... They're gone because of me!"

"WHAT?!" Lance Justicestrike asked in shock and concern. He startled and panicked, "No. No! No! You're lying! My mom... She can't be dead! She can't be!"

Nyx grabbed and hugged her older brother in comfort while looked at Ma Ponies, "How?"

Han Zero sighed, "After we managed to bring the Immortal Pill to the Emperor, Seekcurse told us that Royal Sisters have been sent to assassinate him. And so... And so..."

Azure Phoenix sighed heavily, "Forgive us..."

As Azure Phoenix and Han Zero bowed down and burst in tears, Ma Ponies lowered their heads down in shame and pain. Twilight Sparkle and her family were in shock, despair and pain to hear the story.

Twilight Sparkle snarled in anger, "Seekcurse... Curse you for everything!"

"Twilight, remember the time travel?" Flare Tiger asked. Twilight Sparkle turned and looked at her. She continued, "We can save them! We have to stop both Starlight Glimmer and Seekcurse."

"You're right," Twilight Sparkle nodded as she turned and looked at Azure Phoenix and Han Zero, "My lord, you have to let us go. I know it's hard to believe but we can save them. We can change this for better. Please..."

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero slowly stopped their crying as they raised their heads up. They both looked at Twilight Sparkle and her family's eyes - firm and honest. They both looked at each other. They sighed in concern yet reluctantly. They know what they have to do...

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero freed Twilight Sparkle and her family. The Princess of Friendship and her family led the Ma Ponies back to the Cutie Map. They explained to Ma Ponies of how and what really happen from the original timeline. Ma Ponies were in surprise, shock and concern about as they chatted.

"Do you think it will work?" Azure Phoenix asked in concern.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Yes. If we can stop them both, everything will return to normal. And I promised you that the Princesses and her children will live."

Han Zero nodded, "Make Seekcurse paid for his deception. Make sure our loved ones are alive."

"I will," Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement. She gasped, "Seekcurse!"

Han Zero, Azure Phoenix and their loyal and brave soldiers armed with their weapons while surrounding and protecting Twilight Sparkle and her family. They found Seekcurse standing before them. But he wasn't alone. They were all surrounded by millions of Qin Dynasty soldiers.

"You're not getting away from us that easily," Seekcurse said darkly. He smiled in amusement while looking his surroundings. He sighed happily, "I regret for killing the Emperor from my time. And now, I have righted my wrong! Qin Dynasty is the true empire of Equestria!"

"I hate you a lot, Seekcurse," Nyx snarled in anger.

Lance Justicestrike growled in anger, "You'll pay for what you did here! I'll kill you! I promise you for that!"

Azure Phoenix nodded, "My wife died because of you!"

"Yeah. We're gonna make you suffer for this," Han Zero exclaimed in anger while holding his sword, "Twilight Sparkle and her friends will bring the true timeline back!"

Seekcurse smirked in amusement, "We shall see. KILL THEM ALL!"

With Seekcurse's order, Qin Dynasty Army charged right at Twilight Sparkle and her allies. Han Zero, Azure Phoenix and their allies cried as they retaliated by fighting back.

Azure Phoenix turned to Twilight Sparkle, "Twilight, quickly! Go to the past now! Stop Starlight Glimmer! Bring our home back! You're our hope!"

Han Zero nodded, "Tell them we're sorry that we couldn't be the better lover for the princesses."

"I will..." Twilight Sparkle said in pain and shock.

"I will not let you-!" Seekcurse stopped as he spotted Blackwitch and Jade appeared besides Twilight Sparkle and her friends. He growled, "Another time... Another time!"

Seekcurse quickly summoned the Time Portal as he escaped. Blackwitch groaned in anger before yelped in pain. Jade and Twilight Sparkle helped the witch up.

"What happen?!" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern.

Blackwitch groaned, "Each time the original timeline changed from its path, new alternate timeline appeared and wounded me. I'm not strong enough to hold too many dark and painful alternates!"

Jade Adventure nodded, "You have to go back now!"

"We will. We're gonna change the present back the way it was," Twilight Sparkle said firmly as she cast the Time Spell, "That's the promise."

Flare Tiger nodded, "Let's go now!"

As Han Zero and his loyal army battled against the Qin Dynasty Time Portal appeared above. Twilight Sparkle and her family entered the portal. Blackwitch and Jade disappeared from ponies' sights...


Twilight Sparkle and her family returned to the past as they began their search and hunt on Starlight Glimmer before she could do any damages. They then spotted her talking to Fluttershy, Dumbbell and Hoops at the camp site. What is she up to?!

"Just remember how you'd feel if someone said those things to you." Starlight Glimmer said calmly. She turned and found Twilight Sparkle and her family arrived. She smiled, "About time. I was just reminding these two colts how hurtful teasing can be."

Twilight Sparkle and her family yelped in shock and surprise of what they just heard. Starlight Glimmer actually defending young Fluttershy from being bullied?! But this could prevent the important event occurred!

"Of course! In a world where everypony is unique, some are bound to feel more special than others." Starlight Glimmer said in amusement, "But that isn't a license to be cruel, is it?"

Twilight Sparkle gulped, "No, of course not..."

Starlight Glimmer smiled in amusement, "Oh, isn't it a shame we don't live in a world where everypony is equal? No one would ever tease anyone there! Wouldn't that be nice?"

Young Dumbbell, Fluttershy and Hoops nodded in agreement. Three of them smiled at each other while giving a hug. They then left the camp at once. Twilight Sparkle and her family glared at Starlight Glimmer.

Twilight Sparkle growled, "I know you only convinced those bullies to not tease Fluttershy to stop the rainboom!"

"Oh, that's not true. I convinced them not to be bullies because everypony should be equal." Starlight Glimmer scoffed while giving a glare at Twilight Sparkle and her family, "Stopping the rainboom is just a bonus."

Twilight Sparkle and her family growled in anger as they really getting irritated by Starlight Glimmer's persistence and tricks.

"This isn't over yet!" Nyx exclaimed as she flew off.

Twilight Sparkle and her family followed Nyx as she was chatting with Rainbow Dash, who was flying around the camp. Starlight Glimmer smirked in amusement as she watched the event.

"Hi!" Nyx greeted. Young Rainbow Dash greeted Nyx. She continued, "I hear you're pretty fast!"

Young Rainbow Dash scoffed, "Pretty fast? Please! I'm even faster than that!"

"Okay, so, um, hey, you want to race?"

"Yeah sure! I definitely-!" Young Rainbow Dash yelped as she noticed Nyx's appearance, "Wait. Are you an Alicorn?"

"Come on, I thought you were fast!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family nodded in confidence and firmly. It makes young Rainbow Dash uneasily and scared about the race with a little Alicorn.

Young Rainbow Dash gulped, "Uh, actually, I just remembered I have somewhere I need to be."

Nyx yelped, "Okay, listen. You don't have to race me. I just need you to fly fast enough for a sonic rainboom!"

"What?! I can't do that! Nopony can! It's not even a real thing! It's just an old mare's tale!"

"But it's not! I know it's not! We've seen you do it! In the future!"

"Ooookay..." Young Rainbow Dash said uneasily and fearfully, "I'm gonna go now."

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could do anything, young Rainbow Dash immediately escaped from them. Nyx sighed in shame and upset. Twilight Sparkle and her family gave the little Alicorn a comfort hug.

"I tried, guys. I'm sorry," Nyx said in shame.

Twilight Sparkle shushed gently on her daughter, "It's okay. You did your best, Nyx. That's what counts."

"Yeah. No one said it's easy," Spike said calmly while patted Nyx's mane.

"We were so close if Starlight Glimmer hadn't ruin our chance," Lance Justicestrike exclaimed in anger. He turned and glared at Starlight Glimmer in her Levitation Spell. He growled, "Damn you, witch! I'm gonna make you pay!"

Flare Tiger nodded, "Do you have any idea of what you have done?!"

Starlight Glimmer smirked, "Gee, what's the matter? Couldn't convince her to do the impossible? That's too bad."

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could do anything, Time Portal appeared and pulled them into it!


Twilight Sparkle and her family exited from Time Portal as they landed on the ground hard. They were surrounded by forest. The Cutie Map's color is now in greenish. They moaned and groaned as they all got up from the ground.

Twilight Sparkle hissed in anger while looking at Time Spell, "This is gonna be harder than I thought. We'll have to try again! I don't want to live in either awful future we saw!"

Spike gulped, "I don't think you'll have to!"

Lance nodded in agreement, "Coz we entered the new future, mum!"

Twilight Sparkle turned to the front. She and her family yelped in shock as the spears were aimed at them. They were held by Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and some of ponies worn the greenish painted tattoos-like on their bodies. And they're not very happy and pleased ponies.

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "Pinkie? Fluttershy?"

"Silence, changeling!" Pinkie Pie ordered angrily.

Fluttershy hissed, "All servants of Queen Chrysalis found in these woods must be... destroyed!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family gulped in concern. This does not bode well for them. What they will do next now? Can they stop Starlight Glimmer from stopping sonic rainboom occurred?! Will the friendship be connected and united as they had once?!

"This can't be good..." Flare Tiger said in concern.

Prepare for Final Episode...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Blackwitch
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Brian Dobson: Seekcurse
Jennifer Hale: Flare Tiger

Minor Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Alessandro Juliani: Han Zero
Stacey Chan: Jade Adventure
Robin Atkin Downes: King Sombra

Cameo:
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie