• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,381 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,381

Crossover Special: The Magic of Family

Inside the old strange and creepy mansion's basement, two familiar enemies to Gwen Tennyson were setting up the ritual, along with some magic potions and a magic spell book. Hex, who was restored to his age from his infant stage, was holding his Staff of Ages while reading his magic spell book. Charmcaster was readying and putting some ingredients and magic potion into a large cauldron and cooking it up per her uncle's instruction. Both Hex and Charmcaster were performing an ancient ritual.

Charmcaster groaned in bore manner, "Uncle, remind me of why we're doing this?"

Stopped reading the book, Hex sighed in annoyance about repeating his purpose. He turned and glared at Charmcaster, "We're performing an ancient ritual that will help us summon a powerful creature with immortality and magic powers. With it, we'll become an invincible. And they will help us restore the Charms of Bezel!"

"And how can you be certain that this will work? I mean the Keystone failed because of Tennyson."

"Because, our location is hidden and we have all the ingredients we need to perform the ritual. And we are far away from Lucky Girl and her family. We will not be interfered again. And this time, we will succeed it!"

"Better hope so. We don't want to jinx it again."

"Watch your tone, my niece. You do not wish to suffer my wrath again, now do you?"

Charmcaster groaned, "No, uncle. Of course not."

"Good…" Hex smiled darkly. He turned to the magic book spell, "Now, to summon a powerful creature from the realm of magic - Equestria." His eyes glowed in yellow colors. The large cauldron also glowed while its water was shaking and bubbling wildly and crazily. He began chanted darkly, "Silicus Milez Sasitatio – Equestria – Alpha Iuvenis Fortis Mannulus Stella Luna Tenebrae!"

BOOM!

The greenish water exploded and poured out from the cauldron while unleashing a powerful beam of yellowish colors. This caused forcefully pushed both Hex and Charmcaster to the walls hard. They both groaned and moaned in pain. They slowly recovered from the pain.

Hex and Charmcaster then found two creatures lying down on the ground – a lavender winged unicorn with navy mane and tail with streaks of dark purple and pink and her flank has sparkling large star with five little ones, and another is a black filly with purple gentle curved mane and tail, and has snake-like irises and her flank is crescent moon on dark blue shield-like. Both of them groaned and moaned as they too were recovering from the knock out.

"W-What happen?" The black filly asked. She groaned while looking at her surroundings, "Where are we?"

The lavender mare hummed, "I don't know. But this is not an Equestria or Canterlot High either for sure. And I don't like it here one bit."

Charmcaster whistled amusingly, "Wow, uncle, you really did summon some powerful creatures…"

Hex groaned and screamed, "Unacceptable! This is not what I wanted!" He turned and glared at the magic spell book, "Worthless spell book! I need an invincible creature, not these useless horses!"

"Excuse me," The lavender mare asked. Both Hex and Charmcaster turned and glared at her. She sighed, "I don't mind to be rude, but can you tell me where are we. And my name is Princess Twilight Sparkle." She turned and nuzzled black filly, "This here is my daughter – Nyx."

Nyx smiled and bowed humbly, "Hi."

"I can see you both are busy," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, seeing both Hex and Charmcaster glaring at her and her daughter, "If you show us the way back to Equestria, then we would be out of your mane or hair?" She groaned, "I should have the human's autonomy and dictionary for studies. It would have saved some embarrassment."

Hex snarled, "Now, why would I help you, talking horse?"

"Because I'm lost and have no idea of how to get home," Twilight Sparkle answered, "And second, I'm a pony, not a horse. That's difference and insulting too, Mister Creepy Old Man."

Charmcaster snickered while covered her mouth amusingly, making Hex turned and gave her a glare. He turned and readied his Staff of Ages, scaring and worrying Twilight Sparkle and Nyx.

"You dare mock me?! You will pay for it!" Hex exclaimed in anger.

Hex then fired his staff's powerful blast at two ponies. Twilight Sparkle summoned a lavender aura-like force-field to protect her and Nyx while deflecting the blasts at him. He dodged the attack as it hit the walls. Both Hex and his niece turned to the walls, where they found a large hole in it. They were in shock and surprise as they turned back to the ponies. Both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx were uneasy and worried.

"Guess we actually did get the right creatures," Charmcaster said in shock.

Hex smiled, "Yes. We actually do." He chuckled as he readied and aimed his Staff of Ages at Twilight Sparkle and Nyx. He smirked, "You both will be good use to me. Not only had you granted me immortality, but also the powers and restoring the Charms of Bezel! You both are mine!"

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "Great. Just what I need! Another powered hungry warlord! I'm not gonna let you take our magic!"

"Why us?" Nyx asked in concern.

And just as Twilight Sparkle had her horn glowed in lavender color, Hex used his Staff of Ages to summon powerful vines from the ground. They all coiled around of her body and hooves. And at the same time, he fired his Staff of Ages at her, absorbing and draining her magic powers into him. He sighed proudly.

"I can feel it! The power you possessed! It's incredible!" Hex chuckled evilly and darkly. He turned and glared at the frightened and worried Nyx. He smirked, "You're next, little one."

And just before Hex could do anything, Twilight Sparkle levitated couple of ink bottles at Hex and Charmcaster, blinding their sights. Nyx was about to help but her mother nudged the little one off.

"Nyx, you have to get out now! Go and find some help!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in concern. Nyx looked upset and uneasy. She hissed, "I'll be fine! Now go and get help!"

Nyx shook her head, "No! I can't leave you!"

Twilight Sparkle shouted, "Go! Go now!"

Nyx hesitated of it. Both Hex and Charmcaster were recovering as they both wiped the ink off. She yelped in concern as she turned and escaped by climbing up the stairs. Both evil magicians recovered as they found Twilight Sparkle trapped by the vines while Nyx was missing.

"That little filly escaped! Find and capture her now!" Hex exclaimed in anger.

"Do I have to?!" Charmcaster asked in annoyance. Hex turned and gave a glare to her. She sighed, "Fine. I'll go and find her."

Charmcaster climbed up the stairs as she gave chase for Nyx. Hex turned and glared at Twilight Sparkle, who glared at him back.

"While my niece finds that filly of yours, I'll take your powers and immortality," Hex said darkly.

Twilight Sparkle snarled, "Never!"

Hex smirked as he fired his Staff of Ages at Twilight Sparkle. As he was draining both immortality and magic, she screamed in pain and agony. As she was screaming in pain, she prayed and hoped that Nyx will get help and save her in time.


At the jewelry store of Bellwood, the Circus Freak Trio was robbing some jewels and gems. Thumbskull was dealing with some of law enforcers by brutal force. Using her tentacles-like hair, Frightwig was robbing and collecting the jewels into couple of bags. Acid Breathe helped his teammates by firing his powerful breathe of acid in melting and destroying machines and vault.

The Circus Freak Trio has collected and robbed jewels and gems enough. They all packed them up into their circus truck.

Acid Breath chuckled evilly and amusingly, "I love this job! Easy as pie!"

"Yeah," Thumbskull cheered, "No one can stop us!"

Frightwig nodded calmly, "Yeah. The boss is gonna get better sooner or later. And best of all, we don't have to worry about Tennysons again."

BOOM! Circus Freak Trio's circus truck got slammed and destroyed to pieces while the gang got thrown straight to the ground hard. They all groaned and moaned painfully as they looked up and found Four Arms stood before them.

"Oh no! Not you!" Thumbskull exclaimed in anger.

"Long time no see, freaks," Four Arms said amusingly as he cracked his fists tightly, "Thought you'd finally give up your crimes after Negative 10 got beaten and disbanded."

"Guess what, kid?" Acid Breath hissed, "We don't care."

"Yeah! We've got our old job and boss back," Frightwright said amusingly while armed and readied to fight, "Think you can take us on?"

Four Arms smirked, "I beat you once. I can do it again."

"Think twice, Four Eyes!" Acid Breath exclaimed.

Acid Breath took a deep breathe as he fired the acid at Four Arms, who dodged while let it spit on the truck. While the transport was melting down, he grabbed and thrown it at zombie-like mutant. Acid Breath yelped in fear as he was about to get crushed. Thumbskull grabbed and thrown it back At Four Arms. Both of them continued throwing transports at each other like playing dodgeball.

While Four Arms was busy dealing with two Circus Freaks, Frightwright used her tentacles in grabbing and holding him to the ground hard. Thumbskull charged and beat him for few times. Acid Breath inhaled as he readied to fire at him. Before he could do it, a strange magical glowing orb-like covered and trapped his face, thus he inhaled the toxic in him. Acid Breath yelped as he dropped to the ground hard.

Thumbskull was distracted in punching Four Arms, he has something hit on his head, causing the muscle mutant to drop to the ground. This allowed Four Arms used his four hands to grab and pull Frightwright as he threw her right at two Circus Freaks to the ground. Three of them groaned and moaned in defeat.

"Ha. Told you it's easy!" Four Arms remarked proudly.

Gwen scoffed as she entered the scene, "Yeah. If you don't get your tangled up."

Four Arms groaned in annoyance, "I could have taken them down. I beat them couple of times before."

"Yeah, right," Gwen said amusingly.

"Okay, you two, knock it off. As long you both work together, everything is fine," Max said in annoyance as he arrived at the scene. He turned to Circus Freak Trio, "Now, let's grab and take them to the prison, making sure they stay there for good."

As Tennyson Family approached the Circus Freak Trio, a grenade was thrown right on their feet. And just before they could react, it exploded and unleashed some strange gas. They inhaled it a bit. They then coughed it out loud and heavily as they struggled to breath.

While the family struggled breathing, they got punched and whacked for few times by Frightwright and Thumbskull. Three of them got thrown straight to the scaffold, near to newly construction site of building. Acid Breath unleashed his toxic of melting its supports. The whole scaffold shaken and broke apart. They fell straight down on Tennyson Family.

Seeing Tennyson Family is down, Circus Freak Trio quickly got up and escaped the scene while grabbing the jewels and gems. They headed straight to the strange yet ghastly clown car-like, where they found a familiar clown standing before them.

"Do I have to do everything by myself?" Zombozo asked in annoyance. Circus Freak Trio yelped and shivered in fear. He sighed, "At least, I get some paid back to that brat for he has done to me."

"Good for you, boss. But shouldn't be you inside the machine?" Thumbskull asked in concern.

Acid Breath nodded in concern, "He does have the point. You spent two years in this hunk of junk sleeping pod to get beauty sleep."

"True. But I can't beacuse you fools can't even get a job done right," Zombozo snarled a bit.

Frightwright gulped while showing the bags of jewelry, "At least, we got the jewels to power you up."

Zombozo hummed, "Hmm... Fair enough. Let's get out of here."

Zombozo and his Circus Freak Trio gotten into their car as they drove and escaped the scene. As the rubble and scaffold's parts were shaking and moving, Tennyson Family got out from it. They all groaned and moaned painfully as they were badly injured. Ben has injured left hand and little bleeding from his head, Gwen has some cuts on her cheeks, waist and right shoulder, and Max had a terrible bad ache.

Checking on his head, Ben found some bleed on his. He sighed, "Our parents are so gonna kill us."

"Tell me something I don't know. They're gonna blame grandpa again," Gwen remarked in annoyance while holding tight on her waist, "This is so not our day."

While rubbing his backache, Max sighed and gave an optimistic smile, "I'm pretty sure they'll understand it."


"I can't believe you!"

After they were patched up, Ben had his head and left hand bandaged up while Gwen has some patches on some cuts of her left cheek, right shoulder and bandage around her waist. Both Ben and Gwen hissed while looking uneasy and concern as they witnessed their parents scolding and shouting at Max about their children were badly injured.

"I know you said that you will take care of ours." Carl exclaimed in anger, "But this is not what we have in our mind!"

Frank nodded firmly, "Carl's right." He turned and pointed at the children, "Them?! Superhero?! This isn't funny at all, dad! This is serious matters!"

"I agree! We understand that you keep secrets from us because of 'classified'," Natalie said in annoyance and bit of fury, "But why our children?! Why must you involved of them?!"

Sandra nodded, "I agreed. They're just children! They could get hurt! And it's because of you!"

"That's not fair! You can't blame grandpa for this!" Ben exclaimed in anger.

Gwen nodded in agreement, "Yeah! He did his best to look after us! He even helped teaching and training us of how to use our powers!"

"Without him, Earth wouldn't be here at all."

"Yeah. Grandpa deserve some better treatment than scolding him for our injuries."

"Kids, stay out of this," Carl said sternly, scaring Ben and Gwen a bit. He turned and glared at Max, "Sometimes I don't understand you, dad. You don't trust me and Frank with secrets but you shared it with our kids?" He sighed angrily, "What were you thinking?!"

"Carl's right." Frank said in agreement with a bit of anger, "I always look up to you because of your teachings and morality of doing right. But keeping secrets from us and even let children to do your dirty work? I'm not sure that if I want to trust you again."

"He has the point," Sandra and Natalie said in agreement.

Ben, Gwen and even Max became more concern and uneasy with this. It's becoming more tense and serious than before. They don't really like it.

"What were you saying?" Max asked fearfully.

"Dad, don't visit us again," Carl said dryly, "In fact, we don't want our children to see and visit you either."

Gwen and Ben gasped in shock and anger. They were about to argue, but stopped by their mothers, who shook their heads firmly at them. They couldn't believe it. Their parents are forbidding Max from visiting them or vice-versa?!

Frank sighed, "And above all, our children are not gonna be involved of being superheroes or helping you with missions. That is final!"

Max was in shock yet calm and firm as he sighed, "I... I understand. I'm really sorry for this. I didn't want this." He turned and walked towards the door, "I'd never want to..."

Max opened the door and exited it. Ben and Gwen were about to chase and stop their grandfather. Their parents stopped them from moving ahead. They turned and glared at theirs, who glared back fiercely at them.

"We meant it," Carl said dryly.

"And it's serious, kids," Frank said dryly, "Unless you were attacked by robbers or thieves, you're not allowed to use powers."

"And above all, don't visit your grandfather," Sandra said firmly.

Natalie nodded, "He's not welcome to our family anymore..."

Ben and Gwen were in deep shock yet resented and upset about it. They hated how their parents treat their grandfather bad, but there was nothing they could do now. They wished that this could never happen if they didn't found the Omnitrix...


In the afternoon; Ben and Gwen met up with Julie, Jonesy, Eddie and Lucy. They told their friends about what has happened to their family. They all couldn't help but feel sorry and worry about it.

"Dude, that is so unfair," Jonesy said in upset, "How could your parents do that? I mean seriously! They can't do that!"

Lucy nodded, "Yeah! Grandpa Max is the best Plumber we ever had! Why would they do that to him?!"

"Because he didn't tell them about his secrets," Gwen said shamefully.

Ben groaned, "It's not fair! Totally unfair! Why can't they understand him? Sure he has his secrets from them, but he did because he cared and loved them so much. He doesn't want them to get hurt by the bad guys! That's what superheroes do! Everyone knows that!"

"Clearly that your parents don't," Eddie added in. Ben gave a glare at him. He yelped, "Look, my point is that even if he told them, then they would have trusted and understood him. Plus, I don't think they read superhero comic books because they see it as a joke than serious matters."

Julie hummed thoughtfully, "Eddie has the point about it. Can't blame them for what they did."

"But it's still unfair," Ben protested in anger, "there must be something we can tell our parents about grandpa loved and trusted us so much."

Gwen sighed, "Apparently, not. You saw what happen, Ben. I doubt they'll have some second thoughts about forgiving grandpa."

"Don't worry, guys!" Lucy cheered as she grabbed and hugged Gwen and Ben close to her, even though it hurt them a lot. She squealed, "I'm sure we'll figure it out! We'd always do!"

"Great! Lucy! Hurt!" Ben and Gwen groaned and moaned painfully upon feeling Lucy's hugging tightly on them especially the injured and wounded part. They squealed in pain, "PAIN! PAIN! PAIN!"

"Lucy, cool off your hugging," Julie insisted in concern.

Eddie nodded in concern, "You're killing them."

"Ooh! Sorry," Lucy giggled uneasily as she let go of hugging Ben and Gwen. They both panted heavily while sighed. She sighed, "I guess I don't know my own strength."

"Seriously. How strong are Sludgepuppies?" Jonesy asked curiously.

And just before Lucy could answer, Ben and his team heard some screams. They looked up ahead, where they found many people were screaming and panicking while running away from something or someone. Behind the people was Charmcaster, leading both the army of clay monstrous dogs and bats. They were looking around the surroundings as they were searching for the pony.

"Charmcaster?!" Ben and Gwen exclaimed in concern.

"Bad guy?" Lucy asked. Ben and Gwen nodded firmly. She turned into her Lenopan Form, "Alright. It's time for action!"

Eddie held and stopped Lucy, "Oh, we listen to what she's after. Hide now!"

Ben and his friends hid at the alley while watching the event, hoping to get some information from Charmcaster of what she was after. She and her clay monsters were passing the alley Ben and his friends were hiding. They all listened to her mutter.

Charmcaster snarled, "You can run all you want, little pony. But you can't hide for long!"

Charmcaster continued her search, with her minions. Ben and his friends looked at each other for some discussion about the problem they faced.

"Okay, what the heck was that?" Jonesy asked in concern.

Gwen hummed, "I don't know. But if it's involved with magic powers, it can't be good. We need to stop her from searching for 'pony'."

"Seriously, what does a horse do for her?" Ben asked in amusement.

"We won't know if we hide," Eddie said dryly as he took his black strange disc-like. He pushed a blue button. He placed it on his chest. The disc unfolded the black suit-like that covered his whole body with blue laser-like patterns on him, metallic armored gauntlets and has cyber-like shades. He smiled, "Time to test my new gadgets."

"Cool! I wanna help too!" Ben exclaimed before groaned in pain. He looked at his injuries, "Aw man... If I wasn't badly injured..."

"I don't think we can help too, Ben," Gwen said in concern.

"I'll stay to look after them," Julie said calmly.

"The rest of us will deal with her heads on and get some answers," Eddie said firmly, "Let's do it!"

Both Lucy and Jonesy readied their powers. She was in her Lenopan Mode while he readied his electrical and static powers. Eddie led them to chase and engage a battle against Charmcaster. Julie remained behind to look after Ben and Gwen.


Charmcaster and her clay monsters continued terrorizing the city while searching for her targets. Eddie, Lucy and Jonesy jumped to the front of the villainess. They all readied to fight.

"Stop right there, Charmcaster," Eddie said firmly, "You won't go further."

"And you are?" Charmcaster asked unamused.

"We're..." Jonesy stopped in realization, "Good question. What are we again? Like Team E? Team L? Team Static? Or something?" He hummed while showing off his static on his hand, "I kinda like being Static. And you two. I think she can be called 'Sludge' and Eddie is 'Tron'. How about it?"

Lucy groaned, "Really? Now? Giving the nicknames or codenames when we're in the middle of fight!"

"Guys, fighting bad guys, remember?" Eddie asked in annoyance. He and his friends turned to Charmcaster, "Whatever you're looking for, this ends now, Charmcaster. We're gonna stop you!"

Charmcaster rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Oh, please. Like you can be any challenge as Lucky Girl." She smirked amusingly as she readied her dark magical powers, "But toying with you will be much more fun..."

Lucy gulped, "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

"And I don't think I'm gonna enjoy this," Jonesy said in concern.

Eddie hissed, "Everyone, get ready now!"

"Oh. Goodie..." Charmcaster said amusingly as she readied to fire her blazing fire magic, "Berdie Mordo Nata!"

Charmcaster fired her blazing fire magic at Eddie and his team. Thanks to Eddie's strong force-field, he blocked the attacks. They all charged and engaged her at once, while dodging and blocked the attacks as well.


As the trio were watching the event, Gwen heard a 'clanking' noise. She turned and looked back as she found a tin can was rotating around, making her suspicious. Both Ben and Julie turned and checked on her.

"What is it?" Ben asked in concern.

"I thought I saw something." Gwen said suspiciously while looking ahead. She hummed, "Come out now. I know you're there. Show yourself."

But no response. Gwen was still glaring at the area as she knew that someone was still there. She decided to march towards the area now. Ben and Julie were uncertain about it. Nevertheless, they followed her, making sure she doesn't do something stupid.

"Gwen, are you sure someone is there?" Ben asked in concern.

Julie nodded, "Yeah. I don't see anyone there either."

"I know it's there. I just need a correct spell," Gwen said firmly and calmly. Her eyes glowed in blue while chanted, "Magus Sensus!"

Using her magical eyes in scanning the alley, Gwen found a creature's silhouette behind the trash cans. She even sensed its aura to be black yet she felt it very pure and good. Her magical aura from her eyes disappeared. She approached to the trash can and spoke calmly.

"It's okay. We're not gonna hurt you. I promise," Gwen said gently and calmly.

Confused and worried of what Gwen was doing, Ben and Julie remained firm and readied for anything. While they were still waiting, something did slowly and cautious emerged out from the trash can. And it turns out to be a familiar black winged unicorn, which surprised them.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Ben said in annoyance, "You mean that is 'thing' was watching us? This must be a joke!"

Gwen groaned at Ben's rudeness, "Ben..."

"Hey! I'm not a 'thing'! I'm a pony!" Nyx exclaimed in anger, surprised Ben and his friends. She sighed, "And I have a name too. It's Nyx!"

"What the heck?!" Ben asked in shock and concern.

"Oh my gosh! She talks!" Julie said in shock and surprise. She squealed happily as she grabbed and hugged Nyx tightly and passionately, "And oh my gosh, she's so cute!"

Nyx groaned in pain, "Too tight! Too tight!"

"Julie!" Gwen called. Julie quickly loosened hugging on Nyx as she smiled uneasily. She passed the pony to her. She sighed, "Sorry about that. Girls loved cuteness. And trust me, you're very cute, Nyx."

"Uh, thanks... But who are you? Are you with that creepy sorcerer?"

"Creepy Sorcerer? You mean Charmcaster? You're the one she's after? What does she want from you? And where did you come from?"

"If I tell you, you'd find it hard to believe," Nyx said in concern.

Ben sighed, "We've got lots of weird stuffs happening to us like fighting bad guys, robots, mutants, aliens, magicians and some creepy monsters. I'm pretty sure that it's no different."

"Okay..." Nyx said in surprise, "You're the second group of humans to be okay with weird stuffs and even ponies." She gasped, "Speaking of that, why I wasn't turned into a human? I'm sure going through the portal turned it into one."

"W-What?!" Ben, Gwen and Julie asked in confusion.

"I'll explain later," Nyx said calmly. She noticed the injuries Ben and Gwen have. She hummed in concern, "You must be seriously injured. Good thing I know a spell that can help you."

Ben and Gwen looked surprise and confuse, "Huh?! What are you-?!"

Her horn glowed in dark navy aura, Nyx fired at Ben and Gwen, who yelped in surprise as they felt magic surging and flowing through their bodies. Julie became uneasy and worry about it.


Eddie's team got easily blasted and knocked out by Charmcaster and her Clay Monsters. They all groaned and moaned painfully as they're badly injured and wounded during the fight. She approached them while readied her glowing pink hands at them.

"I'm bored with the game," Charmcaster said in bored manner, "Time to end this!"

BAM! BAM! BOOM! All of her clay monsters were destroyed. She turned and found XLR8 charged in while punched and knocked her for few times. Gwen jumped in and fired her Galeas Zipuctus of blowing her off. Charmcaster dropped to the ground hard.

Charmcaster groaned, "I was wondering when you're gonna show up."

"Sorry. Traffic is very bad," Gwen remarked amusingly, "Time to stop you for good."

XLR8 nodded, "And this time, you're staying down for good!"

Charmcaster smirked as she was ready to fight her enemies. And just before she could do it, her magic bag opened as it engulfed a purple smoke in covering her. As smoke dispersed, she is nowhere to be in sights. This surprised and shocked everyone.

"What was that?" Jonesy asked curiously.

"I have no idea," Lucy said in relief while rubbing her burnt shoulders, "But I'd never ever play with fireworks again."

"So, what are they after?" Eddie asked in concern. He then noticed Nyx nuzzling Gwen's legs. He looked surprise, "I didn't know you have a horse pet."

Nyx groaned, "For the last time, I'm a pony, not horse! Geez, don't you Humans know the difference? I mean seriously."

"Did that..." Jonesy was going to say 'thing', but interrupted by Julie and Gwen's shaking their heads and even Nyx's angry looks. He cleared his throat, "talks?"

Lucy squealed happily as she hugged Nyx tightly and happily, "Aw! Cutie Pony!"

"I think we need to talk," XLR8 said in concern, "About this."


Charmcaster was in shock and surprise yet angered as she was teleported back to her home. She found Twilight Sparkle was weakened and tired inside the iron birdcage while Hex was reading and chanting from his magic spell book as he was performing another summoning ritual.

Charmcaster groaned, "I was just about to fight those brats!"

"And let you be humiliated by them again," Hex asked dryly. Charmcaster groaned in anger as she hated reminded by her failures and defeats by her arch-nemesis. He scoffed, "And knowing them, they will know of our plans sooner or later, have you caught that little horse in time."

Charmacaster groaned, "I could have gotten her if you hadn't stop me... Again!"

"The point is, Charmcaster. Why use brute force to deal with them when you have magic?"

"Uncle, isn't why we use magic to fight them?"

"Not fighting, Charmcaster. We used it for deception and manipulative. And a creature, who can help us now."

"Who?" Charmcaster asked suspiciously.

The summoning ritual marks exploded as it revealed shadowy creature. Hex smirked, "My dear niece, meet our new ally. She will get our prize and have her own revenge."

As soon as the smoke dispersed, the creature revealed to be a insect winged unicorn-like with holes on her hooves and horn. She wasn't alone. More of her kind were with them, but they were shorter and smaller than her. She smirked amusingly while Twilight Sparkle was in shock and concern as if the Alicorn knew her.

"Creatures with the power of shape-shifting into anyone and anything they want. This will fool and distract our problems for the moment. And you'll get two important objects - a filly and the keystone if we were to complete our Charms of Bezel."

"Did someone call me?" The insect Alicorn asked amusingly. She turned and glared amusingly at Twilight Sparkle. She laughed, "Hello, Princess Twilight..."

Twilight Sparkle snarled in pain yet anger, "Queen Chrysalis..."


Gwen have her friends to sleep over her house for discussion about Nyx and problems to deal with. They've managed to lie Natalie and Frank about not involving in superhero business while getting their black winged unicorn into her bedroom.

They were all at Gwen's bedroom while having some snacks and drinks. Julie was patting Nyx's mane gently, which the pony likes it. They even get to know more about Nyx's life, home and adventures. She even learned more about them as well.

"Wow... You weren't kidding about your parents being serious with you all not to play superheroes stuffs. That is not cool," Jonesy said in shock.

Lucy sighed, "Be glad that my parents go easy on me."

"Yeah. I hate to imagine how bad temper they really had," Ben said in uneasy tone, "Can't be worse as mine..."

"Anyway, back to business," Gwen said firmly while looking at Nyx, "Okay, Nyx. What does Hex and Charmcaster want from you?"

Nyx sighed, "They say they want me and my mom to give him power and immortality, and even help restored the Charms of Bezel or something." She then noticed her newly human friends' shock and worried looks. She was suspicious and worried, "You know something, don't you?"

Gwen sighed as she took the box and revealed a familiar gauntlet, "This is the Keystone of Bezel. Hex tried the keystone to restore his five Charms of Bezel during Solar Eclipse. But thanks to Ben, it was destroyed for good."

"Yeah. We thought that Hex and Charmcaster finally gave it up since there is no spell that can get Charms of Bezel," Ben said in concern, "But guess not."

Julie sighed, "Yeah. It looks like he found another way to get the charms now. Using winged unicorns."

"I think I prefer the term called 'Alicorns'," Nyx corrected calmly. Everyone looked at her. She sighed, "In your world, it's also called 'Winged Unicorns'."

"But either way, what are we gonna do?" Lucy asked curiously.

Eddie nodded, "Yeah. We can't let those magicians get what they want. But problem is that we have no idea how to find their hideout."

"Nyx, can you remember how to get back to manor?" Julie asked.

Nyx sighed, "I kinda got distracted in running away. I didn't actually bother to remember how to get back to that place."

"Just great..." Ben groaned, "So, what's next?"

"Nothing. That's what. We'll think about it tomorrow," Gwen said calmly, "And hopefully, we've got good plan to help and rescue Princess Twilight."

"Yeah. Hope so. I wanna see more cute ponies!" Lucy squealed happily.

"Really?" Gwen asked in annoyance. She sighed, "Either way. Let's get some goodnight sleep and think of a way to help Nyx get her mom back."

Everyone chatted in agreement about it. They all brushed their teeth and dressed in their pajamas. They got themselves into their beds. Gwen was sleeping on her bed, along with Nyx on the edge. Ben, Eddie, Julie, Jonesy and Lucy were sleeping on the floor. They were now sleeping and snoring.

While everyone was asleep, Nyx moved slowly and quietly. She was close to Gwen. She gently nudged her human friend's nose. Gwen groaned a bit as she looked at the black filly.

"Why is your parents angry with your grandfather? Did he do something wrong with them?" Nyx asked in concern.

Gwen sighed, "No. They're angry with him because of us and the secrets he has." Nyx was in shock and surprise. She sighed, "They're worried about us from getting hurt during the fight with monsters and bad guys. They think superheroes is dangerous."

"They must have loved and cared for you and Ben so much."

"Ben and I know. But I wish they stopped blaming Grandpa for the secrets he had. He was trying to protect them. Not just us, he also loved them too."

"I know the feeling. My mother did the same thing. Your grandfather must be a good person. Is there anyway to convince them about him?"

"He is. But I doubt it. Unless they talk things out together over lunch, he's not coming back."

Gwen yawned as she went back to her bed. Nyx hummed thoughtfully as she was coming up with the idea. She climbed down while levitated that involved of family album, pictures and videos especially Max Tennyson's phone number. She's making a plan that will get the family together.


During nighttime, Charmcaster was accompanied by Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings Army through the city, with the help of shape-shifting abilities. They were searching and hunting down on Nyx. And so far, they have found nothing.

"And you're sure that little brat is here?" Queen Chrysalis asked dryly.

Charmcaster groaned in annoyance, "For the last time, yes, she was here before those brats come and stop me from getting her. I could have beaten if my uncle hadn't stop me!"

"Maybe your uncle is smarter. He knows you're not powerful enough to fight those little 'children."

"Who asked you, witch?!"

Queen Chrysalis giggled amusingly, "Nothing personal, Charmcaster. Just humor you a bit. I mean seriously. Children? I doubt they're dangerous and threaten as Twilight Sparkle's little brat."

"Oh, trust me. They're much more than that. That brat has magic powers while her bratty cusin has shape-shifting ability into 10 or more aliens," Charmcaster said in annoyance. She turned and looked at Queen Chrysalis, "So, what about you? What's your problem with Twilight Twinkle and her nightmare brat?"

Queen Chrysalis scoffed, "That Alicorn is the reason why I wanted revenge. She nearly expose me and ruined my master plan by freeing her brother and his wife to blast me and my kind to the Badlands! I will torture and harm her as much as I wanted! And then, I'll kill her!"

Charmcaster whistled, "Wow. I felt the same way to Tennyson for ruining my chance to get both Charms of Bezel and the watch. We're not so different at all."

"Interesting. Indeed, my little human. We both will get what we want. I'll help you get your revenge while you help me get mine."

"Deal. Let's find our little pony and the trinket then."

As Queen Chrysalis and Charmcaster finished their hand/hoof shakes, a Changeling Scout arrived and bowed firmly before them.

"My queen and milady, we found her trail," Changeling Scout reported.

A Changeling Scout turned and pointed ahead where a group of Changelings were flying and running ahead, this put Queen Chrysalis and Charmcaster a smile. They followed their Changelings now.


As the sun rises, Gwen and her friends were waking up. They all yawned out loudly while greeted each other 'good morning'. While getting up, they all found Nyx missing. They all panicked and muttering in concern and fear about where she could have gone to, and sometimes they blamed each other about not watching over her. Most Gwen and Ben argued.

Ben and his team quickly got dressed up. They were head out to find and save Nyx before Charmcaster could escaped. As they were climbing down the stairs and heading to the entrance, they opened it and found Max standing before them.

"Grandpa?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

"Hey, everyone. You must have missed me so much after one day," Max joked a bit. He cleared his throat, "I'm surprise that you managed to convince your parents to go easy on me now especially inviting me to lunch."

"We did?!" Everyone asked in surprise. They looked at each other for the moment while thinking of why he was here. They all gasped, "NYX!"

"Who?!" Max asked in confuse.

And just before Max could ask, Ben and his friends turned and headed off to the backyard. As they opened its back door, they found Nyx was setting up the table with various sandwiches, vegetables and even some mushroom soup.

"What in the world?!" Max asked in surprise, "Is that a winged unicorn? They were real?"

"Technically, she came from alternate dimension," Gwen said in uneasy tone. She turned and approached Nyx, "Nyx, what are you doing?!"

"Setting lunch for your whole family," Nyx said happily. Gwen was in shock as everyone else. She smiled, "This is to get everyone reconciled and get along together during lunch time. And according to my mother's teachings, telling each other about feelings and problems they have. At the end, they will understand and apologized. Everyone will become a whole family! It's a perfect idea!"

"No! Bad idea!" Ben exclaimed in concern. Nyx was confused and worried while others nodded in agreement with him. He exclaimed, "We've gotta get rid of it before-!"

"What's going on?!"

Julie yelped in concern, "Too late!"

"We're so dead," Ben and Gwen said in concern.

Everyone turned to their back as they found Carl, Frank, Sandra and Natalie entering the backyard. The parents were in shock and annoyed upon looking at Max. And at the same time, Lucy quickly hid Nyx behind her back. Jonesy, Julie and Eddie came to Lucy while formed a wall formation.

"What are you doing here, dad?!" Carl demanded.

Frank nodded in agreement, "We thought we told you that you're not allow to come back, dad."

"Now, hold on. The letter said that we're gonna discuss about the problem," Max protested, "And so, I cam to discuss over the problem."

"We didn't send the letter," Sandra denied.

Natalie turned and gave the glare at Ben and Gwen, "You send to him, didn't you?"

Knew Nyx did it for settling family's matters, Ben and Gwen chose to be quiet while looked down in shame and guilt. Their friends, including Nyx, were worried and concern about it. Max was annoyed to see his own sons and daughters-in-laws accusing theirs about him.

"Now, hold on! You can't blame your kids for this!" Max exclaimed in anger and annoyance, "They have nothing to do with this! Have you no shame about this?!"

"You're right. It's your fault!" Carl exclaimed in anger at Max. The old man was in shock and heartbroken by his son's blame. He continued, "If you hadn't given Ben your stupid watch, then my son wouldn't get hurt in the first place!"

Frank nodded in agreement, "Or giving my daughter her powers! And now, my 'normal family's life' is ruined! She'll be gone for sure!"

"I have nothing to do with this!" Max exclaimed in anger.

"Oh sure! Like you have nothing to do with your 'secret life'!" Sandra exclaimed in upset.

Natalie snarled, "Or even about my mother-in-law! I'd never like her! Not one bit! She's... She's... Weirdo and freak!"

Max groaned in anger, "Don't you dare talk to my wife like that, Lily!" He turned to Carl and Frank, "As for you two, I am ashamed and angry with you! You can be angry with me if you want. That's fine! But not your children! This is their choice, not mine!"

"How dare you!" Carl and Frank exclaimed in anger.

Grandfather and the parents began having a big argument with each other. The children were in shock and scared of what they were watching of, especially Nyx. The black filly snarled a bit.

Nyx has seen this argument before. It reminded of her mother arguing with Princess Celestia and even herself when she was Nightmare Moon. She hated it to be reminded from her past. She can't stand on it anymore.

"STOP IT!" Nyx screamed in anger. Everyone stopped while looking at her. She sighed while pouring tears out, "Why can't you all stop arguing and talk the problems out together?! I've seen this before, and I really hated it! I can't stand on it. Don't you all get it?! You're all loved and cared for each other."

Ben and Gwen's parents were in shock and stun of what they just saw. Ben and Gwen looked worried and embarrassed about it. Their friends remained silent while watching the event. And just before they could respond, something blasted a powerful magical blasts in knocking them out to the ground hard. They were all defeated and badly injured.

While lying on the ground, everyone looked up and found Charmcaster, Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings surrounded them.

"Chrysalis..." Nyx snarled weakly.

"Well, well, well," Queen Chrysalis said amusingly as she levitated Nyx up, "If it isn't a little brat. It's been a while."

"H-How did you get here?!" Nyx demanded weakly.

"The same way we got you and your mummy," Charmcaster said amusingly as she grabbed and held Gwen up. She turned while chanted 'Declam Baccura'. She summoned the Keystone of Bezel out from Gwen's window. She smirked while looking at it, "Thought you were still keeping it. Good thing you did. See ya."

"But first, get rid of the threats," Queen Chrysalis snarled as she and her minions readied their dark magic powers, "We don't want them to get in our way!"

Charmcaster nodded in agreement. However, she looked at both the parents closed to Ben. She was purely shock and surprised as she was reminded by someone, who did the same thing to her before. She recalled about her father defended and saved her life during a fight against her enemy. As much as she hated Tennyson Family especially Gwen, she doesn't like killing parents.

"No. They're not threat," Charmcaster said dryly and firmly, "We've got what we need."

"What?!" Queen Chrysalis asked in shock. As Charmcaster turned and walked away, the Changeling Queen turned and glared at her, "You can't expect-?!"

Charmcaster turned and glared at Queen Chrysalis, "I said 'we've got what we need'. Now, we go."

Queen Chrysalis groaned, "You will regret this, foolish sorceress!"

Charmcaster scoffed as she chanted in Portallus Projectum - teleporting and sending she and her gang to their hidden base, including the captive of Gwen, Nyx and the Keystone of Bezel.

Ben and his family recovered from the attacks. They were all in shock and concern of what they saw. Gwen and Nyx got kidnapped and even the keystone got stolen by the enemies. But that's not the worse yet, his parents, uncle and aunt got into heated argument with Max again.

"This is your fault, dad!" Carl exclaimed in anger at Max, who was in shock and concern. He continued, "You and your secrets always get us killed!"

"If you hadn't gotten them into your secret life, we all would have been better off of being normal than being freaks!" Frank exclaimed fiercely, "And now, my daughter got kidnapped because of you!"

"I sure wish that you go with her than staying with us!" Natalie said in anger, "We'd be better off without you!"

Sandra nodded, "You always ruin our lives!"

Max was angered and frustrated with their complains. He has enough of it, "I'd never ever ruin your lives! And it's never been my intention to put them in danger at all! And I want you all to live in normal live!"

"LIAR!" Four Tennyson Adults exclaimed in anger, "You always lied!"

Max screamed in anger, "You're all being paranoid! For the first time in my life, I'd have had worse children behaved like this! You're the worst!"

Five Tennysons got into heated argument, making Ben and his friends worried and scared.

"Oh no! Not again..." Ben said in concern, "We've gotta find Gwen now!"

"Got it!" Eddie said firmly. Everyone looked at him. He was in his Tron Suit now. He had his right gauntlet revealed the holographic screen. It has the red beeping signal in forest area. He smiled, "I implanted the chip on that bug queen when they were busy arguing a bit."

"Good job, Eddie!" Julie cheered.

"Great! We can rescue Gwen now!" Lucy cheered.

"What are we waiting for? Hero time?!" Jonesy asked hopefully.

"Yeah, it is!" Ben said in relief. He turned to Max, "Grandpa, we've got Gwen's location. Let's go now!"

Just before Max could do anything, Carl approached and gave Ben a glare, "No! You're staying here!"

"I'll call the police now," Frank said firmly.

Ben gasped, "But dad! Uncle Frank!"

"No more buts! Let the authorities handle it!" Natalie said firmly,

Sandra nodded, "Yes. They'll get Gwen back home in time."

"No! They won't! Hex, Charmcaster and even the bug queen are too strong for the police to handle!" Ben exclaimed firmly. His parents were angry and annoyed by his tone. They were about to scold him. He snapped, "No! Don't argue with me! Grandpa has nothing to do with giving us powers or making us to follow his footstep! We chose to do it!"

"B-But why?! Why must be you?!" Carl asked in concern.

Sandra nodded in concern, "Being superhero isn't you!"

"It is," Ben said firmly as he activated his Omnitrix. Carl and Sandra, and even both Frank and Natalie were in shock and surprise. Slammed it, he transformed into XLR8. He sighed, "Sorry. Being hero is what I was born to be. And I want to help and save people too. It's what grandpa always does for them and us!"

"Ben..." Carl and Sandra said in shock.

"Ground me if you wanted." XLR8 exclaimed firmly while grabbing the locator from Eddie, "I'm still gonna save them now!"

XLR8 turned and got into head-start. Julie, Jonesy, Lucy and Eddie quickly headed into Rustbucket RV at once. Max followed them as well, not before he gave his sons and daughters-in-law a firm glance and statement.

"Don't worry. I'll bring them home safe. I always do."

Max turned and headed off. Rustbucket RV headed off at once as he followed after XLR8 now. They were going straight to Hex's mansion to save Gwen, Nyx and Twilight Sparkle. Carl, Frank and their wives were speechless about it.

"What's next?" Natalie asked firmly.

Sandra sighed, "What can we do?"

Frank and Carl looked at each other as they both nodded to have same thoughts, "We're going do what we should have done..."


Inside the mansion, Charmcaster and her team has returned. They put Nyx into cage, where Twilight Sparkle was. Gwen was put into another cage. Hex smirked proudly while looking at them. Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis were standing behind them.

"Well done, you two," Hex said calmly. He turned and glared at Charmcaster, "Though you should have destroyed the rest when you have the chance."

Charmcaster nodded, "Told you so."

"It won't happen again. And besides, they won't find us so easily," Charmcaster said calmly.

Hex scoffed, "I hope so, Charmcaster. For your sake..."

"Nyx?! Are you alright?! Did they hurt you?!" Twilight Sparkle asked while hugging Nyx close to her.

Nyx hugged her mother back while sighed, "I'm sorry, mummy. I did my best."

"It's okay. I know you did," Twilight Sparkle said calmly. She turned and looked at Gwen, "Is she your new friend?"

"Yeah. That's Gwen. She's a sorceress," Nyx introduced calmly and gently. She turned to Gwen. "And Gwen, this is my mother - Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"An honor to meet you, Twilight. I'm sorry I didn't do my best to protect her," Gwen said in shame.

Twilight Sparkle shook her head while smiling, "It's okay. You did your best." She turned and glared at Hex, "You won't get away with this!"

Gwen nodded, "We won't let you get the Charms of Bezel!"

Hex chuckled, "Fools. I already have!" His eyes and staff glowed in yellow, Hex began his chanting on spells, "Your magic powers and immortality belonged to me! Charms of Bezel will be restored! And this time, it's mine now!"

As Hex chanted darkly and firmly, Twilight Sparkle and Nyx yelped in pain as their bodied glowed darkly like their immortality and magic is being absorbed and drained out. Their magical auras were flowing and flying into Hex's Staff of Age. Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis amusingly watched the show.

Gwen watched it in horror and shocked. She tried to chant and use magic to help them, but no avail due to the cage has strong resistance preventing her using it.

Hex got both Alicorns' magic and immortality. This make both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx dropped to their knees while groaned and moaned in exhaustion. His body glowed in black-lavender-dark yellow mixed colors especially his Staff of Age. He then laughed darkly and amusingly.

"Yes! I can feel the powers flowing through my veins!" Hex exclaimed proudly. He turned and looked at the Keystone of Bezel. He levitated it before her. He smirked, "Even it no longer has the magic within or even waiting for the black sun, with Equestria Magic, it will empower this and restore five of charms! I am invincible and powerful wizard of the world. My revenge will come soon!"

Queen Chrysalis cleared her throat, "And our agreement?"

"You may have them. They're no longer use to me now," Hex said firmly. He turned to his niece, "Take revenge on Lucky Girl for ruining our plans."

Charmcaster nodded, "As you wish, uncle."

Both Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis took and moved their arch-nemeses to another location, so they can tortured and taken revenge on them. Hex placed the Keystone of Bezel on right gauntlet. He began chanted darkly as his keystone glowed darkly in restoring five Charms of Bezel, so he can use them to make him strong and powerful. Everything finally goes his way now.


Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis moved to the backyard, where they thrown their nemeses out to the ground. Both smiled darkly and evilly while looking at them. Three of them don't like it at all.

"I've been waiting this for a long time," Queen Chrysalis said amusingly.

Charmcaster chuckled a bit, "Yeah. It's payback time."

Queen Chrysalis levitated Twilight Sparkle as she thrown the princess straight to the water fountain. The queen bug-like pony fired her dark magic in blasting and injuring Twilight Sparkle for few times. Gwen was about to help the Alicorn, but instead she got blasted and knocked out by Charmcaster, who swiftly and fiercely fired her magic blasts for few times.

Nyx quickly hid behind the trees while watching Twilight Sparkle and Gwen being attacked and tortured by Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis. She has to do something before they get hurt and killed sooner or later.


XLR8 continued running and searching for Gwen via using the locator device. The Rustbucket RV was following him from behind. And hopefully, they can get there in time. Unfortunately, they got stopped by a group of police officers.

"Sorry, officers. We're in the hurry now!" XLR8 exclaimed in concern.

"No can do! We can't let you do," Police officer said firmly, "We're on... business."

Police Officer #2 nodded, "Yeah. We were... Inspecting on something."

"Yeah! We have a bad criminal to find and hunt down," Police Officer #3 said confidently. He chuckled uneasily, "I think."

"Really?" Max asked suspiciously as he noticed something odd about police officers especially theirs cars are nowhere to be seen. He hummed, "Tell me. Do any of you have license?"

"Well... Uh..." Police Officer #3 said in concern and confusion, "What's a license?"

XLR8 and his team gasped in concern and shock as they realized that not only these police officers have no cars or no idea about license.

"They're fakes!" Everyone said in shock.

"Oh, shit!" Police Officer #1 exclaimed in annoyance. He turned into a Changeling. He snarled, "I told you being a police is stupid!"

The police officers quickly turned into Changelings. They all hissing and growling at Ben and his team like they're ready to attack.

"You know. For monsters with shape-shifting ability," Jonesy said amusingly, "they're very lousy actors."

Lucy scoffed, "Well, they're minions. They're always lousy with everything!"

"You won't get away with this, monkeys!" Changeling #1 exclaimed in anger.

"Monkeys? Huh?" XLR8 asked in annoyance. He hit his Omnitrix Symbol as he transformed into Stinkfly, "Let's see you can handle me?!"

"What the-?! He's a Changeling?!" Changeling #1 asked in shock, "Damn that wizard! He never told us about this brat is Changeling!"

Changeling #2 snarled, "I knew that he can't be trusted!"

Changeling #3 scoffed, "Either way! That treacherous Changeling won't beat us easily! We're the proud warriors of Queen Chrysalis."

Stinkfly snarled, "I'm not a Changeling! I'm Stinkfly!" He turned to his grandfather and friends, "Go ahead! I'll take care of them!"

Knowing his grandson capable of handling it, Max nodded firmly while Ben's friends were against it. However, the old man has already drove the Rusbucket RV now, leaving Stinkfly to deal with the army of Changelings.

"But Mr. Tennyson! We can't leave Ben!" Julie exclaimed in concern.

Lucy nodded, "We don't know of what else they can do!"

"Don't worry. He knows what he's doing," Max said confidently, "We should focus on finding and getting Gwen home now. Eddie, lead us to them!"

Eddie hummed uneasily and concern as he reluctantly helped and leading his team to Hex's hideout base via his locator device.

The Changelings surrounded Stinkfly as they were about to attack him. They jumped and pounced on him, but he moved back before firing his stinky goo on the first five to the tree. Behind him was them grabbing his limbs, allowing the other come and attack heads on. However, Stinfly fired his stinky good on them again before using his tail in knocking his enemies from the back. He turned and flew off as he both fired his stinky goo while swinging tail-blade at them one-by-one at ease. He even rammed through them while punching and kicking them as well.

Few rounds have passed, Stinkfly has defeated and knocked all of the Changelings. He turned and flew off to catch up with others.


At Hex's mansion, both Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis continued fiercely torturing and injuring Gwen and Twilight Sparkle for few times. Both heroines were badly injured especially the princess who has no magic to defend herself. They're both on the ground as they're bruised and bleed on their whole bodies.

Gwen was about to perform her magic spells, but instead she got levitated and slammed straight on the tree's trunk hard. She groaned in defeat as she's unable to help now. Twilight Sparkle came to her while readied to defend herself and her new friend.

"Did you honestly think you can defeat me, Twilight," Queen Chrysalis mocked amusingly before giggled, "Just like before, all alone without your friends and brother to protect you. And even better, no magic. You'll be easily to deal with."

Twilight Sparkle snarled a bit, "I won't give up. I'll defend her with my life."

Queen Chrysalis said in annoyance, "Doubt it!"

Queen Chrysalis levitated and slammed Twilight Sparkle on the walls, ground and even trees' trunks for few times. Charmcaster approached Gwen as she summoned two clay monster dogs to finish her nemesis off.

Nyx hissed in concern as she has to think something about helping them. She found some stones, near to the pond. She took and threw them on both Queen Chrysalis and Charmcaster's backs as the enemies were too busy focused on preparing to kill their arch-nemeses for few times. Feeling the stones hitting had agitated and irritated both Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis to turn and glared at each other.

"What's your problem?! You've got what you wanted! And you're mad at me about not killing others?!" Charmcaster demanded in anger.

"Is that what you think?! Maybe I am," Queen Chrysalis snarled a bit, "So, don't put your anger on me that your uncle think of you weak and foolish, stupid girl!"

Charmcaster snarled, "Take that back, witch!"

Charmcaster jumped and attacked Queen Chrysalis to the ground. Both of them got into a big fight. Nyx approached and helped Twilight Sparkle before turned and carried Gwen on their backs. They quickly walked away before their enemies found out of what's going on.

While fighting with each other, Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis stopped as they began to realize their mistakes.

"Wait a minute, what the hell are we doing?!" Chramcaster demanded.

Queen Chrysalis snarled, "I could say the same thing!" She turned and found Twilight Sparkle and Nyx carrying Gwen on their back as they were escaping. She snarled, "Why that little brat?! Stop them now!"

Charmcaster chanted 'Appendage-A Regoria' which immobilized two ponies and a girl. Three of them groaned and struggled in moving. Both her and Queen Chrysalis approached while laughed a bit as they glanced at their nemeses amusingly.

"Thought you could escape us, didn't you?" Queen Chrysalis asked amusingly.

Charmcaster giggled, "Yeah. Nobody is here to help you now. Looks like we win."

ZAP! BOOM! Both Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis got electrocuted and zapped to the tree's trunk hard. Ben and his team have arrived to the scene. Stinkfly turned into Four Arms while readied to fight. He and his team formed a perimeter around Gwen, Twilight Sparkle and Nyx. Lucy touched them with a finger, making them to gasp in relief.

"What took you so long?" Gwen asked.

"Bugs traffic," Four Arms answered firmly. He turned and glared at Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis, "Hope you're ready for a big fight. I won't go easy."

Queen Chrysalis chuckled, "Is that so? Stupid humans!"

Queen Chrysalis signaled her minions to come out from the bushes and trees. They all transformed into Four Arms. They all chuckled amusingly as they surrounded and readied to attack.

"This just keeps getting better," Max said in annoyance as he armed and readied his blaster. He turned and looked at Gwen and two ponies, "Stay close, you three. We'll handle them!"

The Changelings screeched wildly as they charged and attacked Ben and his team, who fought and engaged them firmly. Four Arms fought and engaged his evil clone army, and even used three aliens to help - Diamondhead, Feedback and BenViktor. Max fired his Plumber Gun in knocking them out by face and bottom part. Eddie used his electrical rods while Joney used his electrical powers in electrocuted and shocked them. Lucy and Julie defended Gwen and two ponies while punching and kicking them off.

Although the Changelings kept changing into what Ben has turned to, they're still no march against Ben and his team due to them mimic the appearance, not the abilities and they have no idea of how to use their aliens' powers as well.

Despite some minor setbacks, Queen Chrysalis and Charmcaster charged and joined the battlefield. Charmcaster deals with Ben, Max, Jonesy and Eddie while Queen Chrysalis charged at the rest of the team.

Using her Dark Magic Blasts and Clay Monsters, Charmcaster engaged and battled with Ben and his team. Ben, now as Cannonbolt, he charged and rammed all at the monsters while punching and kicking them one-by-one.

Jonesy and Eddie charged and engaged Charmcaster by using their electrical, however, she dodged and avoided the attacks while firing her Dark Magic Blasts in knocking them off swiftly and quickly for few times. Max came behind her as he grabbed and held her down. And unfortunately, he got levitated and thrown straight to the walls hard. Jonesey and Eddie got up and attacked her back. Though they managed to shock and electrify her bit, she blasted her magic in pushing and knocking them out at once.

Charmcaster heard the rolling noise. She turned to her back and found Cannonbolt charging right at her. She jumped over him. As she turned, she found him charged and rammed in knocking her out. Cannonbolt returned to Ben, just in time.

Queen Chrysalis approached to her nemeses as Lucy and Julie readied to engage her. Lucy launched her multiple punches at the Changeling Queen, who dodged them before fired her dark magic in knocking her out. Julie fired her Mechamorph Armor's blasters at her. The bug queen dodged and flew away from the blasts before rammed Julie off at Lucy. She then fired her very powerful magical dark magic blasts in knocking them out.

As the Changeling Queen turned to her nemeses and Gwen, she found the girl has powered up her glowing hand. And just before Queen Chrysalis could react, Gwen fired her magical blasts in knocking the queen bug out.

Ben and his friends have defeated Queen Chrysalis and Charmcaster. They all regrouped and chatted in relief that Gwen is alive and saved both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx.

"No time for celebration. Hex is almost finished with recreating the Charms of Bezel," Gwen exclaimed in concern, "We have to stop him now!"

"Too little, too late, fools," Hex's voice said darkly. Ben and his friends turned to mansion, where they found Hex floated in midair while glowed in darkish yellow magical aura-like. He has five darker grayish colored Charms of Bezel, Keystone on his right hand, and armed with Staff of Age. He smirked, "My Charms are completed! Seems my niece and ally have failed. Time to finish you off now!"

And just before Ben and his team could do anything, they all got immobilized and lifted in midair. Hex readied and armed his Staff of Age as he was ready to finish them off.

"Let go of our family!"

Hex turned to his back. He got blasted and shot straight to the storehouse. Ben and his team got dropped to the ground hard. They're slowly getting up, but got helped by the parents. Ben, Gwen and even Max got surprised to see them here especially they were armed with Plumber's Gears and Weapons.

"You're okay?" Carl asked in concern.

Ben nodded, "Yeah, we are. But what are you all doing here?"

"Where did you get the gears from?" Gwen asked in surprise.

"Helping you all," Carl said firmly.

Frank smiled, "And we've found it from dad's old attics. They're quite come in handy."

"And besides, no one messes with our family," Sandra said firmly.

Natalie nodded firmly, "Agreed, especially our father-in-law. We don't like a mess around here."

Everyone was surprised yet touched and amazed by the parents' words and willingly to help and save them especially Max. Hex chuckled a bit while glaring at the scene. He levitated while readied his Staff of Age. Charmcaster, Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings stood up and readied to fight.

"How much I miss this part. My brother said the same thing when he confronted the Great Enemy," Hex said darkly and dryly, "But pity I must destroy you all to achieve my goals!"

"Not gonna happen!" Everyone exclaimed firmly.

"We have to get our magic back! It's the only way to destroy the Charms for good!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in concern.

Nyx pointed at Hex's Staff of Age, "His staff is the one!"

"Got it!" Everyone exclaimed in agreement.

As everyone were in position to battle, Ben activated his Omnitrix. He transformed into a new grayish alien-like elf with pointy ears, blue shades-like and a horn-like on his forehead worn ancient black hooded wizardly robe with white stripe in middle, golden patterned lines, shoulder metallic pads and Omnitrix Symbol on his left side of chest.

Everyone awed in surprise and amazement upon looking at Ben's new alien.

"Wow! Is that an elf?" Twilight Sparkle asked in surprise.

"It is," Gwen said in surprise, "I'd never thought that space has elves."

"Me neither," The Elf Wizard nodded in agreement as he had his hands glowed in blackness, "But I'm gonna try it. Feel the magic!"

"Fool! You don't know anything about magic!" Hex, Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis exclaimed in anger, "Begone!"

Hex, Charmcaster and Queen Chrysalis fired their dark magic at Ben and his friends. The elf wizard quickly held his hand like summoning an energy shield-like in blocking and deflecting the blasts off. Everyone was in shock and surprise of seeing it.

"Awesome! Now that's what I call Magnus Magic!" Magnus Magic declared, "Feel the magic, dude!"

"You will pay for the insults, little brat!" Hex exclaimed in anger.

"He won't be the only one," Gwen said firmly while having her hands in glow.

Charmcaster smirked, "I agreed."

"This should be fun," Queen Chrysalis said amusingly.

Twilight Sparkle scoffed, "Think again, Changeling Queen. I'm more than a pretty princess."

Ben and his team charged right at Hex and his team. Ben and Gwen battled with Hex and Gwen. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx engaged with Queen Chrysalis. The rest of team engaged and attacked the Changelings Army.

Max teamed up with his sons and daughters-in-law by firing and blasting their blasters at the Changeling Army. Jonesy and Eddie fired their electrical powers in shocking and destroying the enemies. Lucy and Julie helped each other by firing and punching the enemies off for few times.

Gwen and Charmcaster have a deadlock magic duel. They both performed Mercuta Verditis at each other for long moment. The dark sorceress was about to finish her off. Luckily, Gwen teleported behind her arch-rival as the former kicked the latter's back hard. Both of them fired their magic ball blasts at each other while blocking and deflecting them for few times. They then unleashed and clashed the lightning magic at each other for the moment.

Magnus Magic fired his multiple blackish-whitish orb-like balls at Hex, who swung his Staff of Ages in blocking and deflecting the blasts while fired his dark magic blasts at the elf magician. He levitated and flew in dodging the few of attacks. He then fired his flamethrower magic at Hex, who quickly deflected and extinguished the fire. The mad wizard then levitated and threw objects at him. Magnus Magic halted the attack as he combined and melted them into a giant metal ball. He fired it right at Hex to the walls. Hex snarled in anger as he had enough while charged and fired his Dark Magic Beam at Magnus Magic, who fired the Light-Dark Magic Beam. Both sides have magic beams clashed for long moment.

Queen Chrysalis fired her dark magic at Twilight Sparkle and Nyx, who quickly dodged and avoided the blasts in time. They charged at the Changeling Queen, who continued firing at them. Close to her, they both jumped and kicked her off to the walls. It angered and annoyed her a lot. She hissed as she levitated and slammed Twilight Sparkle and Nyx to the ground for three times. She levitated them towards her as she was about to finish them off. Unfortunately, they both flew and gave her a painful punch in knocking her out.

Unleashing a powerful lightning magic at each other, Magnus Magic and Hex got pushed back while giving a firm stand off.

Hex snarled, "I have had enough of this. Time to finish this!"

As his body and staff glowed in dark yellow aura, Hex chanted Eterla Morbulous and Exige Animas Omnibus as the clouds have turned into darkness. It then rained in dark purple colored. Everyone yelped and screamed in pain as they can feel their bodies ached and cringed like something is tearing their hearts out of. The grass, trees, water and even animals have been drained out as their magical auras were flying and entering into Hex. He laughed evilly and darkly.

Hex laughed evilly, "Yes! Yes! I can feel its power! Both Charms and Keystone of Bezel are making me invincible and powerful! Nothing can stop me now."

"I wish I could," Magnus Magic snarled in pain, "Sure wish I could suck the magic out!"

Gwen and Twilight Sparkle gasped, "That's it!" Magnus Magic looked at them. They smiled, "If you can sucked all the magic out from Hex, Charms and Keystone of Bezel will become useless."

"Just what I need - nerds," Magnus Magic said in annoyance, "I sure hope it works. I summoned Magic Wormhole or something to suck the magic out!"

As if respond to the call, Magnus Magic formed a colorful energizing wormhole-like which began sucking the magical auras from Hex. This surprised and shocked everyone including Hex and his Staff of Age, who lost both Alicorn's powers and Bezel's Charms and Keystones, making him very powerless. And at the same time, it's making Magnus Magic more powerful and glowed in colorful magical aura-like.

"What have you done?!" Hex demanded.

"Saving the day, duh?" Magnus Magic answered firmly. He held his right hand at Hex, "Time to see what I can do now! Super Magic Awesomeness Blast! Fire a hole!"

And just before Hex and his allies could do anything, Magnus Magic unleashed and fired Super Magic Awesomeness Blast at them. A powerful beam has shaken and knocked them out of consciousness especially destroying the mansion to pieces. Seeing their enemies defeated, everyone cheered wildly and happily.

Gwen and her friends destroyed anything that is related to Twilight Sparkle's world, making sure that Hex and Charmcaster never use it again. They also locked up both Queen Chrysalis and her minions into a giant net, trapping and preventing them from escape. They tightened the shackles on both Hex and Charmcaster.

Magnus Magic turned to both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx. He held his hand out as he healed and restored them to their full power. With the help of Twilight Sparkle and Nyx, he summoned a portal that led them to home. Using up his magic powers make Magnus Magic turned back to Ben. Two Alicorns tried their levitation on small rocks. They sighed in relief.

"That was relief. Thank you all. We owe you one," Twilight Sparkle thanked happily.

Nyx nodded as she looked at her new friends, "And more importantly, you all finally reconciled and got over the problem."

"Yeah. I supposed so," Everyone agreed.

"Dad... I'm..." Carl said in shame before sighed, "We're so sorry for everything. I-!"

Max patted Carl's back gently, "It's okay, kiddo. I also sorry. I should have told you the truth when you were kids. You all deserve it."

"It's all in the past, dad," Frank said calmly while looking at his children, "More importantly, you did well for being a good teacher to them. You're the best, dad."

Max smiled, "Thanks."

"By the way, where did you learn some moves?" Gwen asked in surprise.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "My boyfriend. He's an awesome martial art warrior."

"Wow. I didn't know that," Ben said in surprise, "I thought ponies are just cutie stuffs."

Gwen scoffed, "More than meets the eyes, genius."

"Mummy, we'd better go now. My friends need me to find another cutie mark hunt." Nyx said happily, "And helping Pip to win his President Election."

Twilight Sparkle giggled, "Oh, you and your cutie mark hunt." She turned to Ben and his friends, "I wish I'd get to know more about you. But one day and someday, we'll get the chance to have proper introduction especially meeting my friends and boyfriend."

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. I would like to see more of Magnus Magic! He's cool!"

"Till we meet again. See ya," Twilight Sparkle said while bowed humbly.

Ben and his friends nodded as they waved goodbye to the ponies. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx headed to the portal while levitated Queen Chrysalis and her minions into. With the ponies gone, the portal disappeared.

"But seriously, ponies know 'Kung Fu'?" Jonesy asked in surprise.

Lucy giggled, "You'd never know until you get to Equestria. Can we go?"

"Nah. Best to leave them alone. They've been enough at our world," Gwen said in disagreement.

Ben nodded, "Yeah. They need to be with their friends and family. Theirs must be seriously worried sick about them, just like ours."

"Yeah. We'd best get back home and eat our lunch," Gwen said happily, "Nyx did make them except some meat."

"Don't worry about it. We'll get some meat," Max said in agreement, "Is everyone up for my cook?"

Everyone except Lucy groaned and complained in annoyance about Max's cook. This make Max confuse about his suggestion.

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:

Tara Strong: Ben Tennyson, Twilight Sparkle, Sandra Tennyson
Meagan Smith: Gwen Tennyson
Paul Eiding: Max Tennyson
Khary Payton: Hex
Kari Walhgren: Charmcaster
Kira Tozer: Nyx

Minor Casts:
Kelly Hu: Julie Yamamoto
Phil LaMarr: Jonesy
Kath Sourcie: Eddie Grandsmith
Alyson Stoner: Lucy Mann
Richard McGonagle: Four Arms
Jim Ward: XLR8, Changeling #2
Dee Bradley Baker: Acid Breathe, Stinkfly, Carl Tennyson, Changeling #3
Kyle Hebert: Magnus Magic
George Newbern: Frank Tennyson
Juliet Landau: Natalie Tennyson
Kathleen Barr: Queen Chrysalis, Changeling #2

Cameo:
Jeff Doucette: Thumskull
Cree Summer: Frightwright
John DiMaggio: Zombozo

Author's Note:

1. Nyx belonged to PenStroke Pony, who appeared in Past Sins.

2. This sets before My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 Episode 18.

3. Magnus Magic is inspired by Xu Shu (Dynasty Warriors 8), Unicorns, Elf and Magicians for performing tricks, magic and elements to fight against the enemies. He'd be a perfect use against ghouls, demons, magicians, wizards and even ghost-type aliens.

Details:
His species is Mystigus, and they're known as magicians, scientists and inventors for making magic tricks, potions, experiments and inventions. They're intelligent, resourceful and integrity for seeking and gathering knowledge and wisdom to make a better world and even improving and creating technologies and magic tricks. They also have strange religions, which involved of worshiping and respecting their gods - Celestialsapiens and Anodites, whom represented as hope and faith. However, they're neutrals but can be corrupted and turned to dark and corrupted. They have no loyalties and even refused anyone's cooperation or authorities specially Plumbers, unless reasons can be given or making a trade for wisdom and humble gifts, though they have good relationship and partnership in science and wisdom with Galvans and Cerebrocrustaceans.

Their strength is not just their intelligent and resourcefulness, but also their magic abilities including elements, healing powers, mental powers, spiritual powers and communication in minds. However, their weakness is none other than fighting physically or running out of magic abilities, and the worst is the temptation of desiring powers and being corrupted to dark side.