• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,376 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,376

Episode 1: Cutie Map - Part I

At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Twilight and her friends walked and entered the council chamber. Spike was sleeping and snoring on his throne chair. They were chatting and discussing about the castle. It bothered the Princess of Friendship a lot.

As Twilight and her friends sat down on their throne chairs, they began their discussion.

Twilight cleared her throat, "Let's go through this one more time."

Rainbow sighed in annoyance, "We've been over it like a million times, Twilight! We found all six keys, defeated Tirek, and got this sweet castle! And best of all, you got the Element of Light! End of story!"

Twilight admitted, "Yes, but why?"

"I don't know, sugarcube," Applejack shrugged, "Maybe it's just your new house and there ain't nothin' more to it than that."

Rarity smiled and nodded her head, "I must say, speaking strictly on aesthetics, there really doesn't need to be more to it. It's all simply divine!"

"I agree with Twilight," Fluttershy said happily, "And Rarity. And Applejack. And Rainbow Dash. And Pinkie Pie. Oh, and probably Spike."

Twilight sighed, "As princess, I've been chosen to spread the magic of friendship across Equestria. So why would the Tree of Harmony want us to sit in a castle in Ponyville? It doesn't make any sense."

As if the answers had call, Twilight's Cutie Mark glowed brightly. And so did her throne chair. But she wasn't alone, as her friends too had the same spots.

With their throne chair's own Cutie Mark glowed, it shot the beam straight to the sparkled star emblem on the ground. The ground shaken. Six throne chairs' formed the line of crystallized stone. And they headed straight to the emblem. They slowly wrapped and formed together into a rounded table. Its platform formed some familiar holographic cities and land...

Shadow Dragon, Lance Justicestrike, Nyx, Boomer, Steel Blaze and Metalgear entered the chamber while arguing?

"I am not going to apologize to that spoiled brat! Not gonna happen! Ya hear me?!" Boomer exclaimed in annoyance.

Nyx poked her horn at Boomer's butt. She said angrily, "Be nice, Boomer! You're the one who start the mess in the first place!"

"Just eating some bugs is the problem?! Gimme a break!" Boomer exclaimed in annoyance.

Lance groaned in annoyance, "Boomer, please! Fluttershy is very sensitive pony. And she doesn't like her animals get hurt."

Steel nodded, "Beside, you did start the fight in the first place."

"Notion agreed," Metalgear nodded, "100 percent confirmation that you had eaten lots of bugs including the rare Golden Beetle. And zero percent for not understanding Fluttershy's feelings. Conclusion of your action, you're selfish."

Boomer screamed in anger, "Oh, come on!"

"Knock it off! Something off... I sense it," Shadow Dragon said in concern as he pointed in front of them, "Look!"

Shadow Dragon and his friends headed off to the front as they saw what they did not expect. Spike yawned softly as he slowly got up. He saw what others saw. They saw the platform was filled with the holographic map of Equestria and Mystic Realm which was above the land.

Spike whistled, "Is that new? I like it." He quickly got off his throne chair. He climbed on the table. He looked around on the table's map. He commented, "This is incredible! It's got all of Equestria and Mystic Realm!"

Pinkie Pie gasped as she looked at her familiar hometown, " "Hi, Mom and Dad!"

STOMP! Pinkie squealed in sadness. Spike looked embarrassed yet pitiful of what he did.

Before anypony could react or do anything, they were glared by the lights. Twilight and her friends turned to their flanks as they found their Cutie Marks glowing and shimmering brightly.Their Cutie Mark created the duplicate yet holographic forms as they spun together. It started from Ponyville the moved to the very northeastern mountain pass. Everyone was in shock and confuse yet surprise by the event.

Twilight quickly levitated Spike back to the ground.

Steel whistled, "That's some surprise..."

"But if this is Ponyville," Fluttershy then looked at the first coordination before looking at the second one, "why are our Cutie Marks over there?"

"One reason..." Shadow Dragon said calmly. Everyone turned and looked at him. He answered, "I heard the legend. And I never thought it was here. When the Cutie Marks glowed brightly, the Chosen Ones must answer the call to the distressed land for one purpose - help the innocents. This table and map - it's Friendship's Summoning Call."

Twilight got off her throne chair as she approached it. She hummed calmly, "You could be right. The map wants us to find out. The Tree, the chest, this castle, and now the map. How can we not follow it?"

Rainbow smirked as she flew over the map. She looked at the pinpointed place, "Y'know what? There's a ton of room for dangerous adventure along that route. Count me in!"

Applejack smiled and nodded, "Aw, shoot, I reckon you're right."

Pinkie hummed calmly, "Well, I was planning on organizing my baking sheets, but okay!"

Rarity sighed, "Very well."

"I might as well go," Shadow Dragon answered. Everyone looked at him. He explained, "Just in case if you girls got into the trouble. And besides, Devil Destroyer and his army were on the run. No telling when he'll strike back. He still wants your brother's head since his defeat."

"Count me in!" Nyx said happily, "I want to try my Battle Mode again."

Lance smirked, "I'm going too. This is gonna be awesome."

Steel Blaze sighed, "Fine. I've got no work to do. I could use some exercise."

"Hey, me too. I need some fresh air away from Robby. He's so annoying. He can't even shut up for once." Boomer agreed.

Everyone then turned and looked at the frightened and concerned Fluttershy. She yelped in concern as she knew what her friends' thinking, "Um, maybe I'll just stay here with Spike."

Spike smirked as he had his helmet-drinks-holder and clawed glove with #1 sign, "Awesome! Me and Big Mac have a huge weekend ahead of us talkin' hoofball, and... and trading hoofball cards, and arguing about hoofball stats..."

Fluttershy yelped, "O-o-on second thought, m-m-maybe I'd better go with them. In case they need me."

Boomer yelped, "What?! Then, count me out! I'm not going!" As Boomer was about to go, Nyx levitated him up. He yelped in shock, "Hey! Put me down, girly! I'm not going! Ya hear me?! I'M NOT GOING!"

"Yes, you are!" Shadow Dragon, Lance, Nyx and Steel Blaze exclaimed in annoyance, "You've got someone to apologize!"

Boomer huffed, "Why am I not surprise..."

Metalgear cleared his throat, "As your eternally loyal commander, I volunteered to be Spike's Babysitter and House Caretaker till your return."

Twilight smiled, "Thanks. Wow... You're really a reliable Metal Pony." She turned to her friends, "Alright then, road trip!"

Twilight and her friends turned and exited the meeting chamber while leaving Spike and Metalgear behind.

Spike sighed, "Great... Just what I need - a babysitter." He turned and looked at Metalgear, "So, wanna watch hoofball?"

Metalgear hummed, "An intriguing sport... I agree."

Spike smiled as he explained "Okay. Here's how it goes - Big Mac got a Hock Fetlock rookie card I plan to sweet-talk right into these hot little claws."


As Twilight and her friends got into the train, they traveled across the hills and grassland, followed by the bridge over the canyon and finally arrived at the barren wasteland-like. Twilight and her friends exited it as they began traveling on hooves.

After some hours on walking through canyon, forests and mountains; they came across the some squared houses. They finally arrived.

"That's it!" Twilight said proudly, "That's the place on the map!"

"Right," Rarity said in relief, "Let's get down there and find the spa."

As Rarity was about to move, Twilight teleported in front of her. She explained, "Wait. We don't know why the map sent us here. We shouldn't just walk right in. It could be dangerous."

Rainbow smirked proudly as she knew that Twilight would say it.

"Leave it to me and Steel. We'll take care of it." Lance announced.

Lance and Steel headed off as they checked and looked around the area. So far, it was nothing. Upon reaching to the edge, they turned and waved their friends to come. Upon arriving to the area, Twilight and her friends witnessed the event that happen at the village.

The village was quiet and peaceful while the ponies looked calm and happy...

"This is where the map sent us? It looks like the most boring place in Equestria," Rainbow asked in annoyance.

Applejack nodded, "It's just an ordinary village full of ordinary pony folk."

Upon looking at the houses' designs and landscape, Rarity sighed, "It could certainly use a few more architectural flourishes. Or any architectural flourishes."

"I think it's lovely," Fluttershy commented.

"Yuck! Flutter-cooties..." Boomer commented. Everyone turned and glared at him. He asked in annoyance, "What?! I don't like it! Okay?!."

"I'm with Boomer. I don't like it!" Pinkie said dryly as she looked at the open widen-smiles of ponies. Everyone turned to her. She commented, "I don't like it one bit. I know smiles. And those smiles? They're just not right."

Twilight gasped, "Forget the smiles. Look at the cutie marks."

As Twilight pointed at the locals' flanks, her friends found something suspicious and shock. Their Cutie Marks are the same?! And theirs were equal signs-like. They were in shock and surprise of it.

"Okay... That's weird." Rainbow commented.

Steel nodded, "You'd tell me."

Twilight turned to her friends, "An entire village with the same cutie mark? How can that be?"

Rainbow smirked, "I bet there's some sort of horrific monster behind it." Everyone looked at her oddly and concern. She continued, "'Cause fighting a horrific monster would be super-awesome!"

"Doubtful of that," Shadow Dragon commented before turned and looked at the ponies, "But something's not right as well. And I've seen it before. But where?"

As everyone was in concern of what Shadow Dragon had said, Applejack quickly suggested, "I reckon we just ought to head into town and talk to some locals, find out what's goin' on."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Applejack as they headed off at once.

Pinkie groaned, "Those smiles are bad news."

While walking, Shadow Dragon was having some deep thoughts about the Cutie Marks. Twilight, Nyx and Lance noticed it.

"Still thinking about the past," Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Yeah... The Cutie Marks... It reminded me of some event. And I've seen it too. But I wasn't sure he's here."

"And you think he's the responsible of their Cutie Marks?" Lance asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon shook his head. Nyx sighed, "The only way to find out is to go down and ask. We might find some answers..."


As Twilight and her friends entered the village's entrance, they were greeted warmly, kindly and gently despite they had open yet widen smiles. Twilight and her friends thanked them kindly. As of Shadow Dragon, he sensed something strange on the place and ponies. He felt like he had been before but where was his deep question.

Fluttershy smiled, "This must be the most pleasant place in Equestria."

The black Pegasus with gentle and combed mane and tail named Night Glider flew towards Fluttershy. She bowed and greeted, "Welcome."

Fluttershy giggled happily of having good greeting.

Rainbow groaned in annoyance, "Thanks a lot, map."

As Twilight and her friends continued passing locals by, they encountered two stallions. One was the white Earth Pony with gentle white mane and short tail while another was the blue Earth Pony with navy combed mane and short tail. They both smiled widened in greeting them.

The blue Earth Pony smiled, "Welcome! Pardon my forward ness, but are you an Alicorn?"

Applejack smiled, "That there's the Princess of Friendship!"

He smiled back, "Well, you've certainly come to the right place for friendship."

The white Erath Pony nodded, "What brings you to town?"

Twilight hummed in concern and unsure, "We're not entirely sure."

"I see. Well, all are welcome here in our little village. My name is Double Diamond," Double Diamond introduced himself than to his blue Earth Pony friend, " And this is Party Favor."

Applejack smiled as she introduced herself and her friends, "Howdy at, Double Diamond. I'm Applejack, and this here's Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twikight Sparkle, Lance Justicestrike, Nyx, Steel Blaze, that grumpy dragon Boomer and that guys is-!

"Dragon Hope!" Shadow Dragon answrpered humbly. Twilight and her friends turned and looked at him. They were in shock and surprise. He smiled, " Dragon Hope is my name."

As Twilight and her friends weenin some thoughts about Shadow Dragon's sudden change of name, Double Diamond glanced at the heroes' flanks. He was in surprise and pleased at them for some reason.

Double Diamond commented, "You all have your own unique cutie marks,"

Twilight knew it's time to ask, "If you don't mind, has there been any sort of... Trouble here, lately?"

Double Diamond gasped, "Trouble? Why, I don't think we've ever had trouble before in our little village."

Party Favor nodded, "It's true." He apgasped, "Perhaps you'd care to speak to our founder Starlight Glimmer."

Feeling suspects that the village's leader might know something, they all nodded their heads in agreement. They then followed Double Diamond and Party Favor in meeting their leader.

Fluttershy sighed happily, "I wish everypony in Equestria was as friendly as these ponies."

"Really? What's with your cootie and softy attitude? That's so lame, you know." Boomer muttered in annoyance. Everyone turned and glared at him. He groaned in annoyance, "Will you guys stop glaring at me?! It's getting annoying!"

Nyx glared at Boomer, "You still owe Aunt Fluttershy apologize. And you'd better do it."

Steel nodded his head in agreement, "Besides, she got her own opinion. We've gotta respect her too."

Boomer huffed, "Yeah, sure... Like that's gonna happen."

Nyx and Steel sighed in annoyance by Boomer's attitude. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Lance had their own discussion about using his real name than the current one.

"This is the first time to see you use your real name. Why?" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon sighed as he explained, "I can't trust them yet." Both Lance and Twilight looked odd and concern. He continued, "Ever since we arrived here, I sense something dark but familiar too. I don't know why but I had the feeling trouble is about to start. And I use my real name because I didn't want anyone else think highly of me."

Lance hummed, "Make sense. You and mom are the same. Always want to play fair with others."

Pinkie huffed, "I've got my eye on them." She glared at some locals who were smiling and following her and her friends. She muttered in suspicious, "Something's rotting in whatever the name of the village we're in right now."

As Double Diamond and Party Flavor stopped in front of the small house, they knocked the door for a while as they informed their 'leader' about the visitors. They then led Twilight and her friends into the house. They looked around as they found nothing but bench, picture, cupboard with books, cups and plates and a squared carpet.

Twilight and her friends turned and faced at the door as they heard the tapping hooves. They knew the 'leader' is coming up now.

Rainbow turned to Applejack as she whispered softly, "Be ready to fight. We don't know what's gonna come through that door."

As the door was opened, the figure emerged and revealed herself to be a pink Unicorn with gentle and combed purple mane with greenish stripes in ponytail and tail. She smiled happily while approaching her guest. She was none other than Starlight Glimmer herself.

"Welcome! I'm so pleased to have you here."

With Rainbow Dash groaned, Double Diamond introduced Twilight and her friends to his leader.

Starlight looked closely at Twilight's appearance before she gasped in susprise, "Forgive my bluntness, but I'm assuming it's Princess Twilight Sparkle? We don't get many Alicorns around here."

Twilight smiled uneasily, " Yes, but 'Twilight' is fine."

"And assuming that Earth Pony with spiky is your boyfriend? While both the golden maned pony and little one are your children? I heard a tale about you."

"Yes. They're very special one to me, and especially Dragon Hope. We're 'connected'. And the best of him, he's-!"

Shadow Dragon interrupted, "Princess's Number One Bodyguard. And I take it pridefully and seriously. I'm in debt to her for allowing me to stay in her home."

His friends looked concern of what he had said. First, he used his real name and now he refuse to let her know his pony-type. Why was he so distrustful and suspicious?

"I see..." Starlight smiled, "So! How did you hear of our little village?"

Twilight sighed, "It's kind of a long story. Let's just say we found it on a map."

Pinkie smiled, "Technically, it's a Tree-chest-castle-map!"

As Pinkie gave the sour looks before walked away, Starlight sighed before she smiled, "Well, however you found us, we're happy to have you! We're happy to have anypony who wants to experience true friendship for the first time."

Everyone but Double Diamond and Party Flavor looked shock and suspicious of what Starlight Glimmer had said.

Starlight continued, "Oh, indeed. That's what's so unique about our village, you see. Around here, we don't flaunt our special talents because we don't have any special talents to flaunt."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "Is that why you all have those Cutie Marks?"

Starlight smiled as she marched towards her door, "Perhaps it would be easier to understand if I gave you a tour of the village!"

As Starlight exited her house, Twilight and her friends followed her. Starlight called the locals out as they all came out from their houses and marched together with her from both sides. She then began her singing.

Starlight Glimmer: Life is so grand in Our Town
We're always filled with cheer
We never have to look around
To know that we're all here

The villagers walked and marched around of Twilight and her friends while singing proudly and joyfully.

Citizens: In Our Town, in Our Town
We don't have to wait
To find out that our destiny
Is just to emulate

As Starlight passed the lined-up citizens, she spoke up proudly, "Let's see those big, happy smiles!"

Starlight Glimmer: Life is a smile in Our Town
Our cutie marks the same
Because we do not separate
Ourselves by more than name

As the Citizens smiled widely and proudly, they slowly marched back before turned to the front. Both Pegasi slowly stopped Rainbow Dash flying as they lowered her down to the ground gently.

Citizens: In Our Town, in Our Town
We dare not compete
Winning only breeds the worst
Ego-filled conceit

Starlight startled Rainbow Dash, "You see? Now everypony wins!"

As Starlight left, Rainbow was left with disgust and shock with it. As Starlight was walking, she found a pony with messy mane. She quickly levitated and binned them together into two braided.

Starlight Glimmer: Life is a joy in Our Town
We're all equal here
No one is superior
And no one shakes in fear

The citizens lined up together as they marched together in making some entertainment for Twilight and her friends.

Citizens: In Our Town, in Our Town
We work as a team
You can't have a nightmare
If you never dream

Twilight and her friends were in shock yet surprise by the ponies' behavior for being happy to be together and equality. Pinkie was frowned all the time. Nyx and Lance looked at each other for the moment. Boomer was eating some bugs. Steel scratched his mane gently as he had no words to speak. Shadow Dragon looked suspicious as he found it suspicious yet familiar to him. Fluttershy was the only one to smile in approval.

Starlight approached Twilight and her friends as she slowly explained her reason behind her 'equality' to her ponies.

Starlight Glimmer: Other ponies argue
Do you ever wonder why?
When you think your talent's special
You don't see eye-to-eye

As the ponies continued dancing together happily in one straight line, the Earth Pony with yellowish braided danced wildly. As Starlight came to them, the Earth Pony quickly as she followed her friends to dance properly as one.

Starlight Glimmer: There's just too many differences
That lead to disarray
But when you learn to act as one
It's like a holiday

As Twilight and her friends continued watching the event, they were all horrified and worried by the idea of everyone to be equal. Fluttershy continued shaking her head gently as she approved the idea for it. Pinkie then gave her a glare while shook her head. Fluttershy was shocked and saddened by her disapproval.

Citizens: In Our Town, in Our Town
We don't complicate
When you learn to simplify
Life is oh, so great

As both sides of citizens formed in straight line, Starlight gave the signal of her smile. They face to opposite sides. Night Glider flew out, followed by two Pegasi in bring the banner with 'equal' sign. They were proud of it.

Citizens: Join in our utopia
Come out of the dark
Banded by equality
By our cutie mark!

Everyone was in silent for the moment as they were actually shock yet surprise by the event.

Boomer laughed wildly as he took a bite on spider's head, "That was stupid. Seriously - who gave that idea of giving the Cutie Marks? You guys are even dumber than I thought."

Rainbow chuckled happily as she gave Boomer a high-hoof, "Yeah! Thanks, Boomer!"

"Rainbow Dash, Boomer Bang; don't be so rude," Fluttershy scolded Rainbow Dash and Boomer before she continued, "I don't think we should judge them. They all seem perfectly happy with their choice."

Pinkie jumped and gave Fluttershy a glare, "Don't believe their smiles, Fluttershy."

Twilight sighed as she bowed down, "I'm sorry, I guess we're just a little confused by all of this."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "But... Where did you get the idea from?"

Starlight sighed in disappointment, "We have no judgements here in our village. Each of us was confused once as well, blinded by the false promise of our Cutie Marks. That traumatized me a lot."

Everyone looked at each other for the moment as they weren't sure if they were willing to give up on their Cutie Marks.

Twilight sighed, "When we were sent to this village, we assumed it was to help in some way. But, well, it doesn't seem like you need any help."

"Have you considered perhaps that you might have been sent here so we could help you," Starlight asked as she approached Twilight. Twilight was in thoughts. She continued, "After all, nopony has ever come to our village and wanted to leave. Why should you be any different? But that is entirely your choice. Please enjoy our little corner of Equestria. We're all quite fond of it. No doubt you will be as well."

She turned to Double Diamond, "Double Diamond, please help our guests with whatever they might need."

Double Diamond nodded in understanding. He then gave a widened smile to his guests. They find it... 'strange' and 'creepy'.

As soon as Starlight left Twilight and her friends alone, she smirked suspiciously, "Well, this will certainly provide a boost to our little community. When the rest of Equestria sees that a princess gave up her cutie mark to join us, they'll finally understand what we're trying to accomplish."

Starlight then left and headed back to her home. Shadow Dragon gave a suspicious look at her as he finds something strange and funny about her and her 'community'.


As Twilight and her friends looked around of the village, the citizens all smiled widely and 'happily' at them while waving to them. They waved back awkwardly and nervously. They were still not use to 'removing their Cutie Marks'.

Twilight sighed, "A cutie mark is a representation of a pony's unique talents and skills. How is it possible to—"

"What in the name of Equestria is that?!" Rarity gasped as they turned and looked at her. She stared at the ruined woven and strawed coat-like. The shopkeeper smiled happily to her. She shook her head gently while smiled nervously. She and her friends sat down on the table. She whispered to them, "No wonder nopony's wearing anything!"

Fluttershy was angered, "Really, girls! They may do things a bit differently than we're used to, but that's no reason to be rude."

Boomer screamed in anger, "Are you that stupid?! You're so easy to like everything. No wonder you're the useless one."

"Can't you be nice for one time, Boomer? You're worse like what you did to those bugs!"

"Hey! The little dragon gotta eat! Okay?! What do you expect me to do? Eat grass?! Bullshit!"

"Boomer!" Nyx and Lance exclaimed in annoyance.

"Really? Do you want to get yourself into trouble?" Lance asked in annoyance.

Nyx nodded, "Don't you think that you've cause enough troubles?"

"Hey, back off! That brat started it!" Boomer said in annoyance, "She still don't get anything. And I'm telling ya'll that this place is not so cool!"

Rainbow Dash sighed, "I'm with Boomer. Those ponies keep staring at us! That's rude!"

The grayish Unicorn with purplish mane in bun manestyle and short tail named Sugar Belle emerged from the door as she was about make order. But Twilight and her friends continued chatting and discussing.

Twilight shook her head, "Fluttershy's right. If we're going to get to the bottom of why the map sent us here, we'll need the help of these ponies."

Applejack huffed, "I think we ran off to the end of Equestria before we even knew what that map was!"

"And to think that I might find something worth to my boredom - just another boredom," Steel remarked.

"If we were at the end of Equestria, we'd be sitting on a big 'A'!" Pinkie giggled happily, "Get it?"

Rarity huffed, "Oh, please, Miss Pie! This is hardly the time for jokes! We've come all this way and for what?"

Twilight sighed, "Maybe you're right. But we're here now, and it sure feels like something's wrong."

Applejack remarked, "That and two bits'll get you a cup of cider."

The waitress was about to say but Fluttershy interrupted, "We shouldn't be bickering like this in front of our new friends. Really, Applejack, you're almost as bad as Rainbow Dash! And I don't even want both of my friends be worse as Boomer!"

"Hey, bitch! Stop dragging me into this!" Boomer exclaimed in annoyance.

"Boomer! Stop being mean to her! Start apologizing to her now!" Nyx scolded in anger.

Lance nodded, "Besides, don't you think you hurt her feelings enough for one day?!"

"I don't even give a damn care about her worry about pests!" Boomer remarked in annoyance, "And I'm telling you to throw her off now! She's gonna drag us into troubles! She doesn't deserve to be in your group! She's bad news pony!"

Fluttershy was about to cry upon hearing what Boomer had said.

Rainbow gave a glare at Boomer, "Hey! Stop being mean to her! I know she loves her animals too much but she's our friend! She can't help it! And best of all, she got guts than you realize!"

Applejack nodded, "That's far enough, Boomer!"

"Yeah! Enough is enough, dragon!" Pinkie agreed.

"You're rude, inconsiderable and selfish dragon I ever met, compare to other dragons I've encountered. Spike is more polite and kinder than you are!" Twilight remarked.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed! Apologize to her now, you grunt!"

"Hey! That's Grunt's job, not mine!" Boomer exclaimed in anger.

"Will you all knock it off?!" Shadow Dragon shouted. Everyone stopped at once as they turned to him, "There's the reason why we're here! And we'll find it. And Boomer, just stop mistreating Fluttershy! I know you want to eat bugs so badly but not in front of her. She's sensitive. And what happen if you had that kind in your brotherhood? Would you want that?"

Hearing that made him sighed, Boomer nodded his head sadly, "Yeah... I guess you're right."

"Then, stop it. Okay?" Shadow Dragon asked calmly. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. He sighed, "Thank you."

Sugar Belle looked worry as she asked, "Is your friendship ending?"

Pinkie giggled in amusement, "Are you crazy?! We'd never let a disagreement get in the way of food!"

Sugar Belle smiled uneasily, "O-kay, well, my name is Sugar Belle. What can I bring you? We have: muffins..."

Everyone was in silent while looked at each other again about the food. Just Muffins only?

Twilight sighed, "We'll take six muffins!"

"Make that twelve!" Pinkie exclaimed. Everyone looked at her, "What? I'm hungry!"

Twilight shook her head, "Come on, girls. We've got to stick together. It doesn't matter what happened before, we're here now."

Applejack sighed, "I guess you're right. And the sooner we figure out why, the sooner we can go home."

Everyone nodded and agreed with what Twilight and Applejack had said. They all smiled together. They had to be together to overcome the problems.

Shadow Dragon sighed in relief, "That's a relief..."

Overheard Twilight and her friends chats, Sugar Belle was shock and surprised from the kitchen. She took a deep breathe. She moved out and brought muffins to them.

"Forgive me for overhearing, but just a moment ago you were disagreeing, and now it sounds like you're... agreeing." Sugar Belle asked in confusion. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "Well, you had such differing opinions – and cutie marks."

Rarity nodded, "We have differing opinions all the time, darling."

Sugar Belle looked worry and confuse yet intrigued as she asked, "But you look like you're friends"

"And what's wrong with that, Sugar Girly?" Steel asked curiously.

Boomer huffed, "Just because we're different, doesn't mean we're not friends. So what if we argue whole day for whose right or wrong? We still stick together!"

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. We are friends. A simple disagreement wouldn't change that."

Lance smiled as he gave Nyx a noggie, "Yeah! And I would be mad at her for long. She's my sister and a friend."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Nyx, Lance, Steel and Boomer's opinions about

Double Diamond sat down as he listened to the conversation. Sugar Belle smiled nervously as she explained, "I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard time understanding. Different talents lead to different opinions, which lead to bitterness and misery. So... why aren't you bitter and...?"

Pinkie spitted the muffin out as she found it... disgusted and not good. Twilight and her friend gave her a glare for being rude. As for Boomer, he enjoyed it a lot as he quickly took another bite.

Sugar Belle sighed as she admitted, "It's all right. I know I'm not a very good baker. At least, I know I'm not any better than anypony else in the village." Suspected that someone was looking at her, her eyes found Double Diamond giving her a disapproval look. She gulped as she turned to Twilight and her friends, "Well, I... hope you enjoy our little village!"

As Sugar Belle was heading to her kitchen, she whispered softly to Twilight and her friends, "Come inside before you go! Meet me downstairs!"

Sugar Belle entered her home with the door closed hard. Twilight and her friends looked odd and awkward of what they saw and heard. They were now in concern and worried but suspicious about the village. There was more to this 'happy' village than they realized...

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "Something's not right... We're being watched..."

Twilight nodded her head as she took a peek at Double Diamond who was eating his muffin 'enjoyable'. She turned back and whispered, "He's right. Someone doesn't want us talking to Sugar Belle. Let's all sit here and eat these muffins and act normal."

Applejack gasped as she turned to Pinkie Pie, "I got an idea. But you gotta eat all of them muffins, Pinkie."

Pinkie gasped, "Me?! Why me?!"

"You got a stronger stomach than any of us, and that filly in there might be our best chance at findin' out what the hay is goin' on round here." Applejack explained.

Pinkie looked worry yet upset that she hes to eat the 'muffins'.

"I don't think she needs to." Lance said in surprise. Everyone looked at him. He pointed at Boomer who was finishing the last muffin. He smiled, "Boomer did it for us."

Nyx smirked, "Nice one, Boomy."

With the last muffin, Boomer took a bite on it. Steel smirked as he pretended to said in shock, "I can't believe you ate all our muffins, dude! We'd best go inside and get some more!"

Applejack smirked, "Agreed! Let's go!"

Twilight and her friends got up as they quickly entered the restaurant at once. They then closed the door to avoid Double Diamond from following them. They the spotted the floor door on the ground. They quickly went down at once to find Sugar Belle and some answers about the village.

As soon as Twilight and her friends got down, they looked around in search of Sugar Belle. So far, they found nothing...

"Hello? I'm here for the muffins!" Boomer exclaimed happily.

Rarity looked at him, "Seriously?"

"Thank you for coming!" Sugar Belle said in relief as she, Party Flavor and Night Glider emerged from the shadows. They looked at her with their widened yet creepy smiles like they wanted to do something. She smiled, "Now we can talk."

Feeling danger from the locals, Twilight was about to fire her magic. Shadow Dragon held his hoof in front of her at once. She stopped as she wondered why she was stopped. The ponies started to question and commented about Twilight and her friends.

Party Flavor, Night Glider and Sugar Belle questioned and commented wildly and happily, "Are you really the Princess of Friendship? Do you know Princess Celestia? Are you both really the couples? When did you get the children? This dragon is so cute! Your Cutie Mark looked awesome, Steel! I love your cutie mark! How can you be friends with different cutie marks? Don't you end up hating each other?"

Twilight and her friends were in shock and surprise by the locals' reaction. They turned and looked at the smirking Shadow Dragon. They suspected that he knew something about it.

Sugar Belle sighed, "I'd love to have my special talent back even just for a day! Make something besides those disgusting muffins..."

Rainbow hummed, "So what's stopping you? Go get your cutie marks back."

Party Flavor, Night Glider and Sugar Belle looked at each other with their worried and scared masks.

Party Flavor shook his head in despair, "Daydreaming is one thing, but you mean actually having it put back on? That seems extreme."

Sugar Belle nodded, "I'm not sure Starlight would like that. She wants us all to be happy in our sameness."

"Really? I guess Starlight is really selfish witch," Boomer remarked rudely.

Nyx shushed, "Boomer, don't be rude. I'm sure they had the reason why they did it."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "How do you take somepony's cutie mark anyway?"

Night Glider explained as she showed her 'equal' Cutie Mark to Twilight and her friends, "The cutie unmarking is a beautiful experience! Starlight uses the Staff of Sameness to magically take them away and replace them with these."

Twilight shook her head in disagreement, "But nopony should keep you from your cutie mark. It represents such an essential part of who you are."

"Oh, we're not kept from them. They're in the vault up in the caves. We can visit them any time we like to remind us of the heartache of a life with special talents."

Suspected that there's dark secrets behind both Starlight Glimmer and the town, Twilight and her friends nodded their heads. They knew what to do next. They needed to know more about Starlight Glimmer and 'cutie unmarking'...


After getting some information from locals, Twilight and her friends asked Starlight Glimmer for a tour at the caves. Starlight was delighted and pleased of it. She led Twilight and her friends to the caves by walking over the hill.

Starlight smiled at her 'guests', "I'm delighted you're interested in our cutie mark vault. We hope someday every pony in Equestria will make a pilgrimage here to our little village to have theirs removed too, and our message of perfectly equal friendship can finally spread across the land."

Twilight and her friends whispered softly to each other.

"This must be the reason we're here," Twilight said thoughtfully, "We're here helping those ponies get their cutie marks back."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Make sense. Starlight may have been their leader, but she didn't considerate others' feelings and wants."

Fluttershy gasped softly, "Oh, are you sure, Twilight? Maybe they miss them a little, but even they didn't seem all that unhappy."

Boomer groaned, "Boy, you're really dense. You know that?"

"And you're too rude, Boomer," Nyx scolded Boomer. She turned and looked at Fluttershy, "But mommy and Boomer has the point. The map wouldn't have send us here for nothing."

Lance nodded, "Let's not forget about the others. They looked scared and worried when they ask us not to tell Starlight about the vault. Something's fishy..."

As Twilight and her friends followed Starlight Glimmer into the cave, the latter smiled as she introduced them to her big surprise, "Behold! Our cutie mark vault!"

Twilight and her friends gasped in shock as they witnessed the giant rectangle vault-like which hold thousands of Cutie Marks in its own prison. Shadow Dragon was also frightened by it as well as it reminded him of the past.

Starlight levitated the wooden stick with two magnet's shape-like from the ground before the Cutie Mark Vault.

She turned and explained about the stick, "And here is the Staff of Sameness. It was one of the great mage Meadowbrook's nine enchanted items. We are incredibly fortunate to have it here. This is the tool that allows us to free ourselves from our marks!"

She smirked devilishly, "I'm curious – how did the subject of the vault come up?"

As Twilight and her friends remained quiet, Pinkie answered at once, "Oh, some ponies were telling us how much they missed their cutie marks, and—"

"PINKIE!" Twilight and her friends exclaimed in anger.

Pinkie gasped as she quickly held her mouth at once.

Starlight huffed as she expected it, "Well, it seems you inspire all sorts of free thinking, don't you?"

Steel yelped, "Wow! Easy there, missy! We didn't mean to start some troubles!"

Rarity nodded nervously, "Well, w-we certainly didn't intend to cause any disruptions to your charming little—"

Starlight interrupted as she approached while smirked devilishly, "Good. Let's just make sure of that, shall we?"

Before Twilight and her friends could react, Double Diamond whistled wildly. The local ponies emerged from the shadows of every direction. They gasped in shock and feared. They were setup and fell into their trap.

As Twilight Sparkle teleported into midair, she prepared her magic spell in ready to fight. Starlight fired Staff of Sameness at her.

With the magic paralyzed her, it slowly removed the Cutie Mark from her. Starlight smirked darkly. Twilight groaned and grunted painfully as she struggled in getting out. With Cutie Mark removed, her flank was replaced with 'Equal' sign. Twilight fell to the ground but got caught by Shadow Dragon. Starlight moved Twilight's Cutie Mark into the Vault via the Staff of Sameness.

As Shadow Dragon checked on Twilight, their friends surrounded the couple as they ready to fight with Starlight Glimmer's army. Starlight fired her Staff of Sameness at them and even Lance, Nyx, Steel Blaze and Boomer. They too suffered the same fate as Twilight had. Their Cutie Marks got removed. Their flanks were replaced with more 'equal' signs.

All of the heroes' Cutie Marks were moved and placed into the Vault. Twilight slowly regained her consciousness. Shadow Dragon sighed in relief as he helped her up. They all glared at Starlight Glimmer.

Starlight approached to the heroes, "Aw. I don't blame you for what you tried to do here today. You've spent your whole lives thinking those marks are a good thing."

"Give them back!" Twilight demanded in anger.

"It doesn't have to be this way!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in anger.

Starlight smirked, "Well, now you can spend the rest of your lives here with us! And we'll teach you just how much better life can be without your cutie marks!"

Realizing Starlight Glimmer had plan it from the start, they were now useless to resist and fight with her. They were now her prisoners. There was no hope for them now. Is this the end?

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Main Cast
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Adrian Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Quinton Flynn: Steel Blaze
Benjamin Diskin: Boomer Bang
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer

Minor Cast
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Derek Stephen Prince: Metalgear
Brian Drummond: Double Diamond
Sam Vincent: Party Flavor
Rebecca Shoichet: Night Glider, Sugar Belle