• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,373 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,373

Episode 7: Making New Friends, but Keep Discord

At Fluttershy's Cottage, she and her best friend were having their usual Tuesday Tea Party. They've been friends since the day he was freed. And he had proven himself more friendly, gentle and kinder than before.

"Ohoho, but that's not all!" Discord joked, "When I went to look for them again, they were on the ceiling!"

Fluttershy laughed happily, "Oh, Discord, I've never known anypony as funny as you!"

Discord smiled in please and relief to have a good compliment from someone he trusted and loved with. Fluttershy took a sip of her tea.

"I love that story about the time you tried to train your right paw..." She giggled happily, "...to fetch your left leg!"

Discord smiled again to hear what Fluttershy had said. No one and not even Terrorcreep can ruin his special day. Just him and Fluttershy only. So peacefully...

Fluttershy giggled, "Oh, I do love our Tuesday teas, and I can't wait for you to meet my friend Tree Hugger. She's going to love you and others too."

"Tree Hugger?" Discord laughed in amusement about it.

Fluttershy nodded, "I met her on a trip to see the Breezies. She's a member of the Equestrian Society for the Preservation of Rare Creatures."

Discord grunted angrily, "How nice for you."

'Great... Just what I needed - another competition to deal with. As if others aren't enough...' Discord thought angrily as he took a bite on teacup?

Fluttershy remarked happily, "We're all gonna have so much fun together at the Grand Galloping Gala!"

Discord gasped as he realized something important, "Oh, I was wondering when you were going to ask me. I'd love to. Well, since Terrorcreep won't be joining with us for the Gala."

Fluttershy gasped, "Oh. Oh, no. Um, I'm afraid I've already asked Tree Hugger since Terrorcreep didn't have the time."

Discord then gave her a sour yet angered look. Was she serious?! She chose Tree Hugger over him. She chose someone else over him again?!

"I'm sorry, Discord. I assumed you'd have your own ticket since you and Princess Celestia are friends now." Fluttershy said in concern as she saw Discord stood up from his chair. He then headed to the entrance as he magically summoned his purple coat. She asked in concern, "Were you not invited?"

Discord turned to Fluttershy, "Who, me? It probably got lost in the mail. No biggie, as the foals say." He snarled a bit, "Well, gotta go!"

Fluttershy held the tray of teacakes, "But we haven't had any of our Tuesday teacakes."

"Well, I guess we're just going to have to exclude them from our party this time." Discord muttered as he took the tray. He poured the teacakes on his suit angrily. He gasped, "Oh, did I say that out loud? I mean, ta-ta."

Discord magically summoned his hat as he put it on his head before magically disappeared. Fluttershy looked concern and worry as she never seen Discord looked upset and angry before.

But unknown to both of them, there was a periscope on Fluttershy's little teacup. Someone was watching the event. On the outside of her cottage, the mysterious figure watched the event from the distance.

"Just as I expected..." He said mysteriously and concerned.


At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom's Spike Room, Spike was playing a deck of cards with his dragon friends. They were gambling for some rotten and bad bugs? That's disgusting and disturbing...

The dragons held their five cards for the moment as they waited for the chance to strike. Spike smirked as he gave Straight Cards (Diamond 2, Forest 3, Forest 4, Spade 5 & Diamond 6) down. Rob scoffed as he place Flush Cards (Diamond 3, 5, 7, 10 & J) down. Boomer exclaimed wildly as he placed his Full House down (Diamond, Forest and Heart Kings & Forest and Heart 10) Grunt smiled as he gave the Royal Flush Cards (Full Spade 10, J, Q, K & A). The trio dragons groaned angrily. Grunt won the game again?!

"Aw man! How does he do that?!" Spike demanded in shock.

Boomer shrugged, "You'd tell me. I'd never know how he do it."

Rob sighed, "To think that Grunt only said a few words can win the game so easily..."

Grunt smiled as he gathered all of the bugs together at once. He held the bugs up as he ate them all at once. He chewed happily. He smiled happily before giving a loud burp.

Metalgear entered Spike's bedroom as he wanted to check on the dragons if they were ready or not for the Grand Galloping Gala. Instead, he found them playing the deck of cards with each other.

"Unbelievable... All of you were not ready?!" Metalgear demanded in annoyance, "Gambling is forbidden within the castle! And shouldn't you be ready for the gala?"

"Relax, Metalhead! It's not even tonight," Spike commented happily, "Don't worry. We'll get dressed before you know it."

Boomer groaned in annoyance, "Remind me why we have to go to Grand Gallo-whatever-it-is! I rather play the poker than going to some boring ballroom."

Rob huffed, "I wouldn't call it boring, Boomer. I heard that Grand Galloping Gala is the gathering of all the ponies for their reunion and chatting. I would like to introduce my latest and best invention to some scientists."

Spike chuckled in amusement, "Yeah... sure."

Grunt shrugged, "I am Grunt..."

Before Spike could eat the beetle, it transformed into a familiar character. Everyone yelped in shock and frightened. And he wasn't very please for some reason...

"Where's Twilight?" Discord demanded in anger.

Spike gulped, "Uh, she and Nyx were in Canterlot, helping Princess Celestia with the Gala!"

Discord groaned in anger as he disappeared magically. Everyone remained in shock and concern of what had happened. They never seen how angry Discord is. What made him so angry?

Unknown to anyone, a mechanical bug had the spy camera in recording or spying on the event.


At Rarity's Carousal Boutique, Rarity was preparing the dresses for Cutie Mark Crusaders to dress. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were playing the cards. Shorty Thinking was there to assist her in preparing the dresses.

"Oh, your first Grand Galloping Gala!" Rarity said happily as she made a greenish bow, "The excitement, the anticipation! I wouldn't miss this for all the jewels in Equestria!"

Rarity placed it on Sweetie Belle's back dress. Sweetie Belle dressed in cyan and white dress with blue bloomed flower pin on her mane while Scootaloo dressed in her purple dress with a dragonfly pin on her mane. They both were excited and happy as they finally get to go to the Gala.

Both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo sang happily, "We're going to the Gala! We're going to the Gala! We're going to the Gala!"

Shorty Thinking shook his head a bit, "They were all excited, aren't they?"

"They sure do. These little fillies got upset that we didn't invite them for the party," Rarity said happily.

Applejack shook her head a bit as she placed the cards back, "Alright, y'all, keep it down. It ain't like it's a life-changin' experience or nothiiiiing..." She was interrupted as she turned and found Apple Bloom dressed in her red and peach dress with a flower pin on her mane. She was in shock and surprise as she slowly had some tears coming out. She sniffed happily, "My little sister's all grown up!"

Applejack sniffed a bit as she took Rainbow Dash's tail. She blew her muzzle on the latter's. Rainbow Dash groaned in annoyance as she took her tail back at once.

"Never see how sensitive and lovable sister Applejack is. She must have loved Apple Bloom so much like a mother," Shorty said in surprise.

Rarity shook her head a bit while smiling, "Even she's an older sister, she acted like a mother to Apple Bloom. They formed a special bond."

Apple Bloom approached to her friends as they all looked at the mirror for the moment before they giggled happily about how excited and happy they were for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Cutie Mark Crusaders giggled happily, "This is gonna be the best night ever!"

Before any of them could do, the mirror suddenly turned into a one big eye?! Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed in fear as they quickly jumped off the stage. The eye disappeared as it transformed into Discord. Three Cutie Mark Crusaders hidden behind of their sister's back from letting strange go near to them.

Discord approached to Applejack and Apple Bloom as he asked calmly, "I don't suppose that, uh, these adorable little cutie pies have their own tickets to the Gross Gruesome Gala, do they?"

Discord gave Apple Bloom a ticklish paw on her chin. Applejack didn't approve it, and so did Apple Bloom as the younger one gave Discord a slap. She then blew raspberry at him. Applejack smiled in approval. Discord groaned angrily.

Rarity cleared her throat, "Ahem! To answer your rather rude question, they're going as our dates, our plus-ones. And so did my Shorty-Poo."

"Seriously? Shorty-Poo?" Shorty Thinking asked in annoyance.

"We're plus-ones!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed and sang happily, "We're plus ones! We're plus-ones!"

Discord groaned in annoyance as he quickly put both his antler's and deer's horns into his ear. He exclaimed in annoyance, "Yes, yes, yes, I believe I got that!"

Discord magically disappeared from everyone's sight. They all wondered of what and why Discord asked of that. Something had happen to him...

Unknown to anyone again, a mechanical bug had the spy camera in recording or spying on the event.


At Tao's Old Apartment, Tao and his family were preparing themselves for tonight's Grand Galloping Gala. Dragon Kick was helping Jade to get a good dress which was a yellowish with some flowers on it. The light yet fat crimson Earth Pony with black mane in bun shape and short tail and her Cutie Mark was a fist and music note behind of blazing fire dressed with crimson vest - Mighty's Mother was helping her son getting dress with her latest suit. Tao was helping his son and his grandson choosing the best one, instead of his old ones.

Jade Adventure groaned angrily as she bounced a bit in wanting to get off, "Why do I always get to dress with this?! I don't want to go!"

Dragon Kick grunted a bit, "Jade... Please. This is very important to not only Princess Celestia, but to us as well. We need to be there for honor."

"Why not ask Uncle Keone or your dad to come?"

"Jade... Uncle Keone just recovered from his coma. He and his sons need some times to get used to new world. And as for my father... I don't want to talk about him."

"Come on, Kicker. He does care for you. Why do you think he keeps writing some letters to you? That was like almost every centuries!"

"Jade... Drop it."

Jade grunted angrily, "You know... You're gonna regret everything for that, Dragon Kick. And you know it. I'd never get to see mine because... they're old and gone while me - I'm just the same little girl. I just wish they were here..."

Dragon Kick sighed as he had some thoughts. He knew that Jade was chosen as Mystic Pony while her parents didn't. She never got some times to spend with them as they aged and passed away. Maybe she was right. He may not like him much but the latter was his father.

"I guess so. But I won't make a promise of that," Dragon Kick said calmly.

"Mother... Must you buy the suit for me every Grand Galloping Gala?" Mighty Heart asked in concern yet annoyed.

Mama Heart huffed a bit as she gave her son a whack on his head, "Mother wants to make sure that you're handsome and good-looking, so that one day; you will finally get a girl. And of course, I wouldn't want you to stay in billy-goat's smelly and dusty house!"

"Manners!" Tao exclaimed angrily, "This is my home, not yours! And it is antique shop!"

"Wonder why Grandpa Tao still stuck on his old antique home? He should probably own a bigger mansion or something. He's Mystic Councilpony of Light, dad." Lance said in concern.

Shadow Dragon chuckled a bit, "I wonder the same thing. And trust me, he doesn't like passing his antique shop to some stupid and irresponsible ponies. He gets sensitive and upset when his artifacts and rare items get destroyed or insulted."

Lance cringed a bit, "Ouch... I wouldn't want to be a salesman or an old geeze like him."

Tao whacked Lance's head, "You should watch your language, boy! Grandpa Tao do not like that tone of yours!"

"Sorry..." Lance apologized as he looked through some of modern black suit, "Man... Which one to choose? I've gotta look smart. But not just smart, be cool and awesome-kind."

Shadow Dragon chuckled a bit, "Maybe to you. I would like to dress my favorite suit. But I can't find it..."

Shadow Dragon was about to take his Ancient Ma's Noble Suit. Tao whacked Shadow Dragon's hoof hard.

"Aieyah! You cannot dress that one! Those were old Canterlot and Ma suits! These are not good for Grand Galloping Gala!" Tao protested in annoyance as he gave his son a whack. He continued, "This is modern days! You cannot dress for Twilight Sparkle! Are you willing to embarrass her? Humph! At least, your son is smarter than you are."

"Thanks for the support, dad..." Shadow Dragon remarked sarcastically. He looked at the modern black suit with a bow-tie and a peach blossoming flower. He smiled, "Okay... I'll take this. This makes me more gentlepony."

Lance smirked as he took a black suit with white rose up, "Gotta go with this one. I like this a lot."

"I'm glad you like it," Tao smiled in please. He stopped as if he sensed something. He turned and glared at the snow globe crystal. He groaned, "Would you rather get burnt, Discord? Stop hiding!"

Angered as the snow globe crystal transformed into Discord. Mystic Ponies turned and glared at him. They hated his tricks. They were extremely annoyed by it...

"Sorry. I'm just wondering if any of you..." Discord hummed in concern, "I don't know - extra ticket?"

Mystic Ponies answered, "I sold one to my father (Dragon Kick). I got plans with Shiroi (Lance). Sorry, no extra ticket (Jade)! She's my plus-one partner (Mighty Heart). Go find your own ticket, snake (Tao and Mama Heart)! I already have one with Twilight (Shadow Dragon)."

"Shouldn't you have one for your own?" Lance asked curiously.

Discord sighed, "No... But thanks for the answers. Gotta go!"

Discord magically disappeared at once. Mystic Ponies hummed in concern as they all wondered of what he was up to. They hoped that he won't try to do something stupid like what he did with Tirek.

Shadow Dragon hummed, "Terrorcreep might up to something. He did told me that Discord lately been... off ever since that Vampire Pony and Fluttershy became the couple. I hope he knows what he was doing with Discord..."

Unknown to anyone, a mechanical bug had the spy camera in recording or spying on the event. What is going on?


At the Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie made another sales of her cupcake to her customer.

"Have a wonderful, special, fantastic day!" Pinkie greeted and thanked happily. As she turned and headed off to her counter, she passed the mysterious black box. She spoked happily, "Oh, hi, Discord. Want some cake?"

The box bounced in shock. It opened and revealed the surprisingly Discord. How does she do that?!

Pinkie Pie bounced happily in front of her friend, "I can give you a list of all the flavors we have in order of most delicious to incredibly, unbelievably delicious!"

"Actually, Pinkie Pie, who are you taking to... I mean, do you... eugh," Discord asked nervously yet concerned. He groaned as he gave up, "Oh, you know what? I am famished. I'll take all the cakes."

"All of them?!" Pinkie asked in shock and surprise. She turned to the front as she screamed happily, "He wants all of the cakes!"

As Pinkie Pie happily prepared and packed various sweet and delicious cakes, Discord chatted happily with her yet calmly...

Discord sighed, "Well, I'll need all my energy when I'm dancing at the Gala, if I decide to go that is. Oh, by the way, are you bringing anypony?"

Pinkie smiled happily, "Oh, of course! I was gonna ask my mom, because she's, you know, my mom, but it turned out she didn't want to go, so I started asking around and around and around..."

As Pinkie was busy in preparing the cakes packages and busy talking with her friend, Discord turned to the entrance. He gasped in shock and realization. He spotted Fluttershy was hanging out with the greenish Earth Pony with braided pink mane and tail and her Cutie Mark was red heart-shaped tree with yellowish head-scarf with flower patterns.

Discord groaned in anger. So, that must be Tree Hugger?!

Pinkie Pie continued, "and I couldn't think of anypony, and I was about to just go by myself, and I realized, of course! Who loves fancy exciting affairs more than anypony else? My sister Maud!"

Discord groaned, "You know what? Cancel my order."

Discord magically teleported while leaving Pinkie Pie dumbfounded and shocked about it. The lobby was filled with cakes-packed packages!

"You want none of the cakes now?!"


As Fluttershy and Tree Hugger were laughing happily together as they were joking, Discord's neck stretched and glared at them both.

"I guess every being in Equestria is funny today." Discord remarked angrily.

Discord slithered in midair to the front as he remained quiet.

Fluttershy gasped, "Oh, how rude of me. Tree Hugger, this is Discord. Discord, Tree Hugger."

"Radical to meet you. Really digging your vibe," Tree Hugger commented in hippie tone.

"My vibe?" Discord demanded angrily as he turned and glared at Tree Hugger.

Fluttershy assured Discord, "It's a compliment."

"Oh, well, I'm sure it is. Well, I must be off." Discord talked off as he disappeared from his friends' sights. He magically reappeared behind of them. He spoke angrily, "It has nothing to do with seeing you or not seeing you. You can rest assured of that. Hahaha... Have fun at the Gala!"

Discord groaned angrily as he magically disappeared again.

Tree Hugger smiled, "Righteous! And by the way, is your boyfriend coming? I want to meet this Vampire Pony. That is so rare in these days, you know?"

Fluttershy sighed, "I don't know when. He's been busy lately. After all, he is the advisor and general to the Earth Intelligence Force and especially to both Scar Brilliance and Sir Arthur."

Unknown to them both, someone was spying from the rooftop. He was dressed in his dark black suit, hat and even wearing the sunglasses for covering from the sun. He was looking through his binoculars as he lowered it down for the moment. He hummed suspiciously yet concern about Fluttershy and Discord. He magically disappeared from sights.


At the unknown realm which filled with various and strange places and creatures, there was a small house on the floating island. Within the house, the door was opened. Discord magically reappeared as he looked very angry and upset.

"Oh, Tree Hugger. You're such a great friend. So much funnier than unfunny old Discord!" Discord imitating Fluttershy's voice for the moment.

He magically slammed the door very hard. The jar fell to the ground in breaking to pieces. He sighed in annoyance as he magically dressed in his maid's suit. As Discord continued cleaning or making some messes at his own house - making some fluffy and dusty bunnies underneath the furniture, wetting and soaping on the windows and magically dirty the plates; he muttered angrily about Fluttershy's choosing new ones over him.

"No, no, here. Take my plus-one. I insist. Before somepony else thinks he's my friend and expects to be asked instead. What's that? You're worried Discord might be upset?" Discord groaned angrily, "The nerve of her! First Terrorcreep as her perfect boyfriend, then Boomer as her guest and a friend, and now Tree Hugger as her best friend?! Not a problem! I can make more new friends anytime I want. It's not as if any of this actually mattered! I don't even want to go to the Gala anyway!"

Suddenly, a screaming noise sounded. Discord undressed his maid's suit as he exited the house. He found the floating Parcel Post pony screaming and yelping in fear as he struggled in getting used to the unknown realm's atmosphere.

Discord grabbed the Parcel Post pony at once. He looked at him while smiling happily yet hopefully.

Parcel Post gulped as he held the envelop up, "Are you 'Discord or current resident'? I can't find any street numbers in this place."

Discord magically levitated the envelop up. He magically tear up and levitate a golden rectangle ticket up.

"My ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala! I was invited after all!" Discord exclaimed happily. He paused as he turned and glared at Parcel Post pony. He grimly asked, "Why is this so late?"

Parcel Post Pony gulped in fear, "Well, I got a little lost after I escaped the flying badgers... Can you point me in the direction of the bottomless pit? I think I can make my way back from there."

"I'll save your troubles now," Discord said in annoyance as he gave a snap from his eagle's claw. Parcel Post Pony disappeared from the Draconequus. He turned and looked at his ticket. He smirked darkly, "Looks like I'll see you at the Gala after all, Fluttershy. But I can't show up alone. She'll think that she's my only friend. Who could I bring on such short notice?"

Discord gasped in shock and surprise as he knew someone he can asked for help. He chuckled sly-fully and happily. Unknown to him, a Joker Card was left on the ground as it had a submarine periscope in spying on him. Who is spying on Discord and Fluttershy?! Why?!

"This is going to be fun! He's gonna get it for dumping his own partner now!" The voice exclaimed happily.


At the Canterlot Castle's Hall Lobby; noble and rich ponies from far and wide were invited and come to Grand Galloping Gala, including some of Mystic Ponies to join in as well. Princess Celestia dressed in her crimson dress with sun patterns was standing on the top of first staircase level, along with Twilight dressed in her cyan dress with orange ribbon and her mane tied up in round, and Nyx dressed in her purple dress with small lavender ribbon and sparkling star on her mane ponytail mane.

Princess Celestia smiled, "I must say, it's been very nice having you take over some of the planning responsibilities for this year's Gala."

"Anything I can do to make it easier on you," Twilight said calmly.

"Thank you, Twilight. I am quite looking forward to just enjoying the Gala for once." Princess Celestia thanked happily.

Nyx nodded, "Glad to hear it. We'll do anything to make you easy, Grandma Celestia."

Princess Celestia giggled in amusement, "Oh Nyxie... I'm not your grandmother. In fact, Twilight is not even my daughter."

Nyx giggled a bit, "I know that. But Iris Crystal is. Since she married my daddy, that makes her my step-mom and that concludes you to be my step-grandmother."

Princess Celestia smiled, "You're quite smart one, aren't you?" She turned to Twilight Sparkle, "Are you looking forward to see him here? You remind me of how nervous and scared Iris is when she and him had the first dance at Grand Galloping Gala. That was adorable and cute."

Twilight giggled, "Yeah, I am. I can't wait to see him."

Suddenly, the fanfare sounded. Everyone turned to the front entrance. Who was it now?

"Announcing the spirit of chaos, Discord, and his guest, the, uh..." Announcer announced firmly but stopped as he doesn't know the name of creature. Discord whispered to the Announcer's ear. Announcer sighed, "The Smooze!"

Everyone turned to the front as they found Discord dressed in his orange suit and top hat and the greenish slimy ooze-like creature dressed in his blue top hat and red bow-tie marched into hall. Everyone gasped in shock and concern. Everyone is aware that the Oozes are very rare and mysterious yet dangerous creatures as they possessed unknown magic and abilities. Everyone can't be certain if the Ooze are safe to communicate with.

"Good evening, everypony! What a glorious affair!" Discord said happily. The Smooze turned to the second announcer. It took the golden shiny fanfare honk into its mouth. He smiled as he gave it a hug, "He does have a yen for shiny things, the rascal."

As Discord departed, he found his paw was covered by slim. He turned and dry it off on the announcer's white scarf.

Twilight sighed, "I'll take care of this."

"I'll keep an eye on the Smooze," Nyx said.

Both Twilight and Nyx flew off at once and away from Princess Celestia for the moment. Twilight flew off towards Discord as both of them had their own discussion while Nyx kept her eyes on the Smooze as it wandered off happily.

"What are you doing here with..." Twilight demanded in concern while pointed at the Smooze, "that?!"

Discord smiled as he waved it off, "Now, now, now. The Smooze may be an "it", but it's an it with a heart of, well, blob."

Nyx quickly used her magic on Smooze in preventing it from moving close to other ponies.

Twilight turned and glared at Discord, "This night is extremely important to me, Discord." She smiled uneasily to her former mentor. She gritted her teeth before glaring at him, "Keep it under control!"

Discord grunted a bit, "Yes, yes, yes, of course. Tell me, have you seen Fluttershy anywhere?

"Well... She's with Tree Hugger at the Dinning Hall," Twilight answered calmly. Discord headed off at once. She cleared her throat, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Discord groaned as he turned and dragged the Smooze out at once. They both headed straight to the Dinning Hall in finding Fluttershy. Both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx sighed in relief. They both turned as they found Shadow Dragon and his family had arrived. Nyx headed off at once as she gave Shadow Dragon a nuzzle on his legs.

Twilight Sparkle approached to her love at once. She nuzzled his neck for a while, "You've made it." She departed and looked at Shadow Dragon's dress. She awed in amazement, "Wow... I didn't know that you wear the Canterlot's Suit."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "What can I say? I'm full of surprises. So, is everything alright?"

"Yes... But I'm more worried with Discord and the Smooze now. I wonder what is he doing here."

"Trying to get Fluttershy's attention, no doubt."

"How did you know about this?"

"Terrorcreep told me about Discord. He's been off and jealous on some certain ponies since both of them became the couple."

"I take it that would be Terrorcreep, Boomer and Tree Hugger?" Twilight sighed in annoyance, "I just hope that he's not doing something stupid."

Shadow Dragon patted Twilight's back, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Come on, let's enjoy the party."

Twilight Sparkle and Nyx smiled as they both followed Shadow Dragon and his family off to party. Black coated figure entered the hall as he found Discord and the Smooze entered the dinning chamber. He followed them. Unknown to him, he was followed by the happy clown who acted like he was having fun. Something's not right...


Within the Dinning Hall, all the ponies were enjoying their party at the Grand Galloping Gala. Nyx reunited with her friends as they all celebrated their first time at Grand Galloping Gala happily. Applejack dressed in her greenish and reddish dress with top hat was dancing with Caramel in his black suit. Rarity dressed in her purple dress with diamond hairpin feather was chatting with Shorty Thinking about his life time.

Both Discord and the Smooze entered the hall. Discord looked around in search of Fluttershy. But blocked by the mysterious happy clown as Discord was looking around.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you. Can I have the chat with you?" The mysterious clown asked happily, "And by the way, name is P.J. the Clown Boy! Would you like to hear my jokes? Mine have always been the best and greatest of all!"

Discord groaned as he was focusing on finding Fluttershy, "Yeah... Sure. Maybe later."

"What's the matter? Got a girl problem with you? She must be important to you."

"Yeah, she is. She's my best friend. I've gotta find her first."

"Tell me - are you in love with her?"

"What?! No! She and I are just friends. She already got her own boyfriend who is pony and better than me, no doubt."

"So, you're not jealous of him? He stole your girl! You deserve it! No one claimed your prize!"

Discord stopped as he glared at the clown, "What do you mean my 'prize'?! I don't treat her a thing, I treated her a pony, genius! I don't like what you had said."

"Sorry. I was just helping. If she really had a boyfriend, then where is he?" P.J. asked curiously, "Boy... For a guy, he doesn't know how to make her happy like you did."

"Come to think of it. You're right. How dare he ran off?! And he dare called himself Fluttershy's boyfriend! Where is he now? Gone! But I'm here! Thanks anyway!"

"No problem. But one advise - proved her that you're the best for her."

Discord smirked, "Thanks."

Discord then headed off while bringing The Smooze with him. P.J. clapped his hooves as he smirked darkly and evilly. What was he's planning?

Discord then stopped as he spotted her sitting together with Tree Hugger. Both of them were chatting with each other happily. Fluttershy was dressed in her greenish and bluish peacock's dress with a head's feather on her mane while Tree Hugger's dress was plain light lavender dress.

Fluttershy giggled in amazement, "Really?"

Tree Hugger nodded, "The aura coming off the waterfall was so alive! So, like, magic manifestation."

"Wow..." Fluttershy said in amazement, "How did you even know to look for an aura on a waterfall?"

Both Discord and The Smooze approached Fluttershy from her back. The Draconequus cleared his throat in getting her attention.

Fluttershy turned and gasped in surprise, "Discord! I thought you weren't coming!"

"No. I actually never said that. But funny how you remembered it that way." Discord remarked sarcastically. He then approached to Tree Hugger, "Anyway, good to see you. Tree Friend, is it? Your name is slipping my mind right now. How strange."

Tree Hugger smiled happily, "Nice to meet you. I'm Tree Hugger. Blessings."

"You have met me before actually!"

"Cool! Like, in another life, maybe?"

Discord gasped in shock, "You've gotta be kidding. You don't remember me?"

Tree Hugger laughed happily, "I meet a lot of different creatures, each one of them perfect and unique."

Discord huffed as he grew closed near to Fluttershy, "Yes, well, as I was saying, it's just great to be here with my oldest, bestest friend."

"Am I really your oldest, bestest friend?" Flutetrshy asked delightfully.

Discord laugehd happily, "Of course not! You think I don't have other friends? I'm centuries old! I was talking about the Smooze!" He dragged the Smooze to the front at once, "Smooze Face, the Smoozinator – well, I mean that's what we called him back in college. Smooze! I would like you to meet Fluttershy and, um, hmm... Tree... how'd you say it... Tree Embrace?"

"Oh, I like that! It's so in rhythm with my life force!" Tree Hugger commented. She gasped and laughed happily, "Maybe I'll change it!"

Smooze licked his mouth as his tentacle was reaching Tree Hugger's necklace. Extremely annoyed and angered by Tree Hugger's innocent comments, Discord gave Smooze a hard slap.

Fluttershy giggled in amusement as she patted the Smooze, "I can't believe I've never heard you speak of the Smooze before. Sounds like you two are so close."

"Well, I'm glad you got that, because that's what is true. We are." Discord smiled proudly as he hugged the Smooze very tight and passionately. He chuckled in amusement, "Very close."

"That's wonderful! The four of us should go out to dinner sometime!" Fluttershy suggested happily.

Heard Fluttershy's suggestion made Discord squeezed too hard and tight in splitting Smooze in two. But as an Ooze, he won't died easily as he regenerated happily back to himself.

Discord demanded angrily, "We should all go out to dinner sometime?! Have you no heart?"

Couple of ponies screamed in fear and concern. Discord turned as he found the Smooze slithering happily approaching them as he wanted some shinning items to eat.

"Oh, oh! It looks like somepony wants to mingle. We'll be back in a bit." Discord smiled happily.

Fluttershy nodded in understanding, "Oh, okay. Treezie and I would love to talk to you more later!"

"Treezie? Really? Sort of a juvenile nickname, don't you think?" Discord asked in annoyance. Ponies screamed while some glasses smashed as The Smooze continued chased after their diamonds and crystals. He called happily, "Smoozie! Wait up!"

Discord immediately headed off at once. Both Fluttershy and Tree Hugger laughed in amusement and happily about it. The black coated pony approached her as he carried a tray of orange cider and salad. He left it down on table. Fluttershy and Tree Hugger turned and found the mysterious figure standing before them.

"Oh... I didn't know you have another friend joining with us," Tree Hugger said in surprise.

"I didn't..." Fluttershy said in concern. She looked at the mysterious figure, "Who are you? Do I know you from somewhere?"

The mysterious figure removed his hat and sunglasses as he looked straight at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy gasped, "You?"


As everyone was enjoying their party, Discord pushed and dragged Smooze away from the party. They approached to the back door. The mysterious clown approached to Discord as he was juggling the balls in front of Discord while smiling oddly.

So, how it goes?" P.J. asked curiously. Discord muttered angrily. He shrugged, "Oh... Someone's mad again. It looks like that making Fluttershy jealous on doesn't work well."

Discord groaned, "Shut up! I need to do something! I need to win her!"

"Why pretend to get along? Once you and your enemy get closed enough, you and her will move to safe distance. And that's where you will teach her a lesson for messing with the wrong friend!"

Discord hummed before smirked in please, "That could work. Thank you, Mr Clown."

"Please, call me P.J." P.J. insisted. Discord headed off at once while moving the Smooze away. He smirked darkly, "Enjoy it while it lasts, old buddy. This is going to be the best payback ever..."

"Now, listen, Smooze. I need to make this a party of one for a little while." Discord explained firmly as he pushed it outside. He slammed the door hard in locking the locks, "Just stay out here until I come for you."


Fluttershy and Tree Hugger were chatting with Dragon Kick, Jade Adventure and of course - Andrew Thief - the silver Earth Pony with spiky navy mane and short tail, and he had a shortened beard and mustache and his Cutie Mark was Rahab Clan Symbol dressed in his black suit. They were all seemed fine so far. Dragon Kick didn't talk much lately.

"So, tell me how long did you know about Dragon Kick?" Fluttershy asked curiously, "It must be very good to see you both get along."

"No, it wasn't," Dragon Kick said bitterly, "I really wish that he should never have come!"

Jade groaned, "Kicker! You promised me!"

Andrew sighed, "Son... Please, don't be mad at me because of the past. I did what I have to."

"Is that so?! Does leaving me behind was your idea?! Does stealing items is more important than me?! Coz that makes me feel better. After what Uncle Tao and Keone did for you, you turned your back on them and stolen most of rare items and artifacts! You disgusted me!"

"Son... Do you even know why I did it?"

"No! I don't care! You don't even care about me! In fact, you shouldn't have come here!"

Andrew sighed in defeat as he had no words to speak with his son. His son was too angry and upset to talk with him. He looked down in shame. Jade and Fluttershy were worried that they may not able to help Dragon Kick get over his grudge at his own father for the sins he make.

"Maybe there is more to it than your eyes," Tree Hugger said calmly. Dragon Kick glared at her. She hummed calmly, "Yes... By looking at his eyes, I know there is something you have yet to learn. Your father is pure kindhearted despite the bad deeds he had committed. He did it for you."

"How?! What do you know about him when he was 3,000 years older than you are!" Dragon Kick exclaimed in anger, "He's just a thief! A thief would do anything to become the rich pony in the world! That's all he could think of! And I'm ashamed to have a father like you."

Andrew sighed, "I know. But do you know why I left you at Tao's home?" Dragon Kick looked at Andrew. He continued, "Because if I continued bringing you down on my path, you'll become my burden. I do not wish my son to be a thief but to have a good life. I wish my son to be a good and honest teacher to his students where he can change the wrong into right path. This is what I want."

"Father..."

"I know it's hard to believe. But believe of what I'm saying. It's the truth. Always know that I loved you than just gold. I want you to have a better life than mine. I'm not asking forgiveness, I'm asking understanding."

Dragon Kick thought for the moment. He smiled as he hugged his father, "Yeah, I do. And I'm sorry too." He turned to Tree Hugger, "Thank you, Tree Hugger. You might make the best therapist."

"No... I just sense the aura of how good or bad it is. And your father is pure good," Tree Hugger complimented.

Jade Adventure smiled, "That is so awesome! Say... You'd think you can do some magic trick?"

"Nope... That's impossible because I'm Earth Pony," Tree Hugger joked happily.

Everyone laughed together happily about how capable Tree Hugger is. Discord magically appeared as he laugehd happily yet annoyingly. Everyone stopped at once.

"What's so funny?" Tree Hugger asked curiously.

"Exactly!" Discord exclaimed happily.

"Uhh... I think we better find Tao to have some family chats," Andrew said in concern.

Andrew, Dragon Kick and Jade Adventure left at once as they found Discord more irritating and disturbing than before. The mysterious figure remained standing besides with Fluttershy and Tree Hugger.

"Fluttershy, tell the Hugs here about the time that we went to the store and came back with two cakes instead of one," Discord joked happily as he held Fluttershy tight to him, "because that's how crazy we are when we're together."

Fluttershy answered nervously, "Um, we went to the store and bought two cakes."

Discord was in shock as he said calmly, "Oh. Well, you kind of left out all the fun and frivolity there. But I'm sure you got it, Tree Hugger."

Tree Hugger smiled, "I got that you really like cake."

"We like each other. That was the point! I'm actually pretty lukewarm about cake." Discord said in annoyance at Tree Hugger. He turned and found mysterious figure standing besides with Fluttershy. He spoke, "And you are? I don't think I've seen you before. Are you stalking at Fluttershy?"

"Discord!" Fluttershy scolded angrily, "Don't be rude with him! Don't you know him? He's-!"

The mysterious figure interrupted, "So, your jealousy had clouded your mind. So, you will do what you can to win her as your love interest. Even if it means to break her heart?"

Discord gasped in shock and so did Fluttershy. They were about to shout or scold but stopped as they heard the screaming noise. They turned to the back door entrance. Someone was screaming while knocking the door in getting in. But the door was locked!

Chatting with her family including Tao and Shadow Dragon, Twilight Sparkle noticed the noise. She quickly headed to the door at once. She unlocked the door. Rarity rammed through it. She was covered by some sticky and dirty greenish slime.

Rarity breathed heavily, "That creature took my jewels!"

Everyone looked outside as they spotted the Smooze was swallowing all the shining and brightening crystals, jewels and diamonds from some rich ponies. They quickly ran away from it. As it ate the jewels, its body glowed brightly and bigger.

Twilight groaned in annoyance as she turned and glared at Discord, "Discord! I thought I told you to keep your friend under control!"

"Oh, please. I have better things to do than to watch that thing all night." Discord huffed as he had his hands crossed. Fluttershy looked at him in concern. He chuckled nervously, "What I mean to say is, that thing is a dear, dear friend, and I'll make sure that the ooze, uh, that he can't help but secrete doesn't get on anypony else."

Discord approached to Rarity as he magically summoned the vacuum. He sucked all of the greenish slimes off her but unfortunately that included her dress. She yelped in shock as she covered herself of her body like she was naked. Ironically...

Shorty Thinking came to her as he prepared the set of her emergency backup dress. Rarity took and dressed it up. She sighed in relief. She turned and glared at Discord for the moment. She huffed angrily as she trotted off. Shorty followed her at once.

"Thank you," Twilight thanked calmly. She turned to the crowd, "It's alright, everypony. Let's just get back to enjoying this magical evening!"

Everyone returned to their usual chatting with each other and enjoyed their party. Discord groaned angrily as he dragged the Smooze away from the crowds while muttered angrily.

"Do you think Discord will be okay? Why didn't he tell me?" Fluttershy said in concern.

Mysterious figure sighed in annoyance, "The Draconequus are too proud and stubborn to admit their faults. And they will do anything to get what they wanted. Fluttershy, you have to be ready for his tricks. Friend or not, you have to snap him out and make he realize what you were trying to do."

"I hope so..." Fluttershy said in concern.

Twilight returned to her family as they were having some chats for the moment. She turned and looked at Discord dragging the Smooze away from the crowds.

"This is getting ridiculous..." Twilight said in concern, "Discord better stop fooling himself before he could hurt Fluttershy more. This is not what she would have wanted."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah... I guess Discord still have much more learning about Friendship. But hopefully Fluttershy will get to him."

"I hope so..." Twilight sighed.

Tao huffed, "If not, I would give him piece of my mind! He owe me some of my scrolls and history books! They were important artifacts and parts to Mystic Realm!"

"Yeah... More like a junk to me," Mama Heart joked.

Everyone laughed in amusement while Tao groaned in annoyance. He hated it a lot when it comes to his antiques and artifacts being called as junks.


"You are making me look like a fool in front of Fluttershy," Discord complained angrily as he continued dragging the Smooze to the closet. He quickly pushed it inside the closet. He exclaimed, "I'll be back when the Gala is over."

Discord locked the Smooze into the closet. The Smooze was upset to see Discord ditched him. As he looked up, he smiled happily as he found something that satisfied him even though his best friend hurt his feelings...


Discord walked around in finding his friend. He then came across with P.J. again.

"Having fun?" P.J. asked happily.

Discord groaned, "Not at all... How could she chose that pony over me?! No! How could she chose him over me?! I'm her first and best friend! And she's mine too! No one can touch her! No one!"

"Sounds like that she doesn't care about you... What a pain for you..."

"What am I gonna do now?!"

"Do what you're good at! You're the trickster and joker of Equestria! No one can beat you at that! After all, she likes your jokes so much."

Discord hummed calmly before smirked, "That's not a bad idea. Thanks, P.J!"

Discord magically disappeared. P.J. smirked darkly like there's something dark and sinister behind him. What was he trying to do with Discord?

Discord magically appeared on the chandelier as he was searching and looking for Fluttershy. So far, he only found ponies enjoying themselves with each other in their party. He then spotted Fluttershy, Tree Hugger and Mysterious Figure were chatting happily.

Fluttershy laughed happily, "Oh, Tree Hugger, I've never known anypony as funny as you!"

As Fluttershy patted on Tree Hugger's back, Discord went berserk and angry as his eyes glowed and blazed wildly in greenish. No one is allowed to be touched by Fluttershy! He magically disappeared at once.

The lights went off. Everyone wondered yet concerned of what was going on now. The spotlight was turned on as it was aiming at Discord standing on the stage.

"Check, check, check. Is this thing on?" Discord asked curiously as he poked on the microphone in hearing the sound. It's clear. He smirked as he took it out and spoke, "Good evening, fillies and germs! I just flew into Canterlot, and wow, are my interspecies parts tired!"

Everyone remained silent for the moment while looking at Discord oddly.

Discord continued as he pulled his orange top hat down in transforming his suit into red vest. He showed his wings out, "I've only got these tiny mismatched wings, and even I can fly better than Twilight Sparkle and Nyxie! Am I right? Pchoo!"

"Hey!" Twilight and Nyx exclaimed of being offended.

Both Princess Celestia and Shadow Dragon giggled and chuckled in amusement. Both Twilight Sparkle and Nyx turned and glared at the former for laughing at them.

Discord laughed nervously, "Uh, well, perhaps you're into more observational humor." He disappeared magically as he reappeared emerging from the walls. He was dressed in his blue suit with red tie. He continued, "Did you ever notice how you always materialize out of thin air? Why not thick air? What's the deal there?"

And yet, no one was amused or find it funny as usual. Discord gulped in concern and nervous as he struggled in keeping entertaining.

"What is he doing?!" Twilight asked in concern.

Rainbow Dash dressed in her purple and blue dress hummed in concern, "I think they're... jokes?"

Pinkie Pie dressed in her yellowish with poker dots patterns, gasped, "Maud! Jokes!"

Maud Pi hummed unemotionally, "My favorite..."

"Knock knock!" Discord joked happily. Everyone remained silent for the moment. He was in shock yet angered, "You're supposed to say 'Who's there?'! This is the most basic of jokes!"

Maud Pie huffed, "You're the most basic of jokes."

Everyone then laughed in amusement and happily at Maud's unemotionally jokes. She was right. Discord is indeed the most basic of jokes! Discord twitched his eyes as he was humiliated and embarrassed. None have appreciated his jokes. No one humiliated the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony!

The clown laughed happily, "She's right! You're the real joker! Hahaha! I should have done that from the start!"

As everyone continued laughing, Boomer and his dragons turned as they found a bright light glaring at them. They turned and found something strange behind the door as it continued glowing brightly. They all shivered and trembled in fear and scared. The door opened as it revealed to be greenish slimy tsunami.

The Dragons screamed in fear. Everyone turned and found the greenish slimy tsunami poured on them. They all screamed in fear and panicked as they all quickly ran away before they could get caught by it. But unfortunately, they are now!

Some Pegasi tried to fly out but their hooves got stuck. Some Unicorns fired their magical blasts at the greenish slime but nothing happen. Not even Princess Twilight Sparkle or Princess Celestia were able to help. The Mystic Ponies managed to escape it since their magic were stronger and powerful. They yet struggled in getting and levitating the ponies off the slimy ocean as they were all balancing on the table.

Discord smirked in please as he looked at The Smooze was lying down as the flowing river. The clown was on the table as he was rowing the boat.

"Gotta like it. This is like nursery rhyme!" P.J. exclaimed happily as he was rowing the table, "Row, row, row your seat. Gently down the ooze. Merry, merry, merry, like the ooze!"

Discord smiled in please. He then turned to Twilight Sparkle from bottom as she was glaring at him. He scoffed, "Oh, he's not that bad!"

Everyone struggled in getting off or out of the slimes as they all got stuck. Fluttershy, Tree Hugger and Mysterious Figure were stuck on the window. Pinkie was rowing on Maud's body?!

"This is kind of a bummer," Tree Hugger remarked.

Discord flew towards Tree Hugger while glaring at Fluttershy and Mysterious Figure, "Isn't it, though? And to think, it would never have happened had I come to the Gala as somepony else's plus-one. And I don't know who you are, but clearly I don't care."

Fluttershy looked down in concern while the Mysterious Figure remained silent. Was Discord willing to destroy everything because of not choosing him as her plus-one?!

"Seems like something might have harshed his flow, you know? Like, his senses are agitated." Tree Hugger suggested.

Discord huffed as he glared at her, "You don't know anything about rare creatures. I've known Smooze Face for ages." He danced happily in marching style, "He's not agitated. He's partying down! Whoo!"

"All he needs is some, like, calming auditory therapy. I know I always feel really at peace when I'm being bathed in positive vibes. Maybe he'll calm down with some sonic bliss."

Tree Hugger smiled as she began humming calmly yet harmonically like singing. The flowing river of greenish slime slowly stopped as it regrouped and formed together into the form of giant calm and happy Smooze. Everyone was now freed from the Smooze's sticky grasps.

Everyone cheered happily for Tree Hugger in calming the Smooze down while Discord was in shock and disbelief of what he saw. No one could have calm it down so easily! Nothing could have!

"That was the most magical thing I've ever seen done with animals!" Fluttershy commented happily.

Discord groaned angrily as he gritted his teeth angrily. He was about to lose his temper now! How dare she?!

P.J. randomly appeared behind of Discord as he chuckled happily, "Well, aren't you gonna do something?! Aren't you gonna teach that brat a lesson?! You should know that no one is allowed to take her away from you! No one!"

"No one... Takes her away from me!" Discord snarled in anger yet softly.

Tree Hugger smiled as she bowed, "Oh, thanks, everypony. It makes perfect karmic sense why magic doesn't work on him. He only responds to vibrations that peace out his energy fields."

Discord screamed in anger, "Stop it! Stop it! That's it! I'm done with you, Tree Hugger!"

"Oh, man. You're really bumming me out." Tree Hugger said in concern, "Can you just, like, lower your voice a skosh?"

"A skosh? A skosh?!" Discord demanded angrily. Everyone was in shock as they never had seen Discord being angry before. He screamed in anger, "I had it! Fine... I'm done playing nice! Time to send you off, Tree Hugger! I can't let you, Boomer or even Terrorcreep interfering in my relationship with Fluttershy anymore! No one can takes her from me! NO ONE!"

Tree Hugger trembled in fear as Discord was about to attack her. Fluttershy came in between him and her. She glared at him at once.

"Discord, stop!"

"I will, just as soon as she's gone!" Discord said calmly as he summoned table, teacups, teapot and seats for him and Fluttershy. He took a sip of it, "Then we can have a good laugh about this whole affair over our regular Tuesday tea."

Everyone was about to attack but stopped by the Mysterious Figure.

Fluttershy continued, "I don't understand why you're doing this! We were all getting along so well!"

Discord huffed, "As well as we could, considering you've already stomped all over our friendship by inviting her to the biggest night of the year as if I didn't matter at all! And that's not the worst of it, you forgiven Boomer for what he had done to you even when he ate some bugs?! There's one thing I can't stand the most - you chose Terrorcreep as your boyfriend! I hated it! I hated him for taking you as his girlfriend! It's not fair! It's not fair! And now, I'm all alone!"

"Did you really think I'd abandon you just because I have some new friends?!

"Yes, because that's what you did!"

"No, Discord!" Fluttershy exclaimed, "I invited Tree Hugger to a party because she's my friend! I forgave Boomer about it because he's a dragon and different from us! And I love Terrorcreep because he's special to me! I didn't abandon you! What if you had a friend that you could discuss chaos-based magic with? Would that mean we weren't friends anymore?!"

"Uh..." Discord was stunned as he spoke nervously and confusion, "No, I suppose not. It would just mean that I'd have different friends for different things..." He gasped in realization, "Oh, oh, dear, it looks like I've perhaps overreacted just a skosh."

"More like a lot of skoshes!"

"I'm just so new at this whole friendship thing. It's so much more complicated than it looks."

"Do you think maybe you owe somepony an apology?" Fluttershy demanded. Discord gave her a flower. She slapped his paws hard, "Not me!"

"Oh! Oh." Discord gasped in realization, "Yes, right."

Discord approached to The Smooze as he removed all of the shining items it ate out from its stomach. He snapped his finger in making them disappeared.

"Er, Tree Hugger," Discord apologized sincerely, "I'm sorry that you got caught in the middle of my... er, you know... wrath."

"Oh, it's all groovy." Tree Hugger forgave. Discord hugged Tree Hugger passionately and happily. She was still in scared and worried mood, "Um, I need like a few minutes to clear out my chakras before I can hug you from a place of authenticity."

"Oh, your chakras." Discord laughed nervously as he nodded his head in understanding, "Fair enough."

Everyone sighed in relief and happy that everything finally is okay and fine at the end. P.J. looked unhappy and anger while gritted his teeth of how the event.

Fluttershy approached Discord, "Don't you think it's better that you tell me about how you felt? I would have help you."

"Yeah... I guess it's quite silly and stupid," Discord admitted sheepishly, "I guess I took the advice from the wrong clown."

"A clown? Why would there be a clown here?" Twilight Sparkle said in confusion. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "I didn't invite a clown here. Grand Galloping Gala is more like civilized and noble party, not a wild party."

Discord twitched in fear while gulped, "You're not actually a real clown aren't you, P.J.?"

P.J. chuckled and laughed evilly as he held a Gem Blaster up in aiming at Discord. He smirked darkly, "Oh... Discord, always try to be funny. And that is why you're the second best. And for me, I'm the best!"

"P.J.?" Discord gasped, "Oh no... Psychopath Joke..."

P.J. or Psychopath Joke chuckled evilly and darkly as he took the disguise off. He revealed to be white make-up clown with greenish messy mane and short tail. He has a Glawsgow Smile. He was dressed in his greenish vest, blue shirt with a tie. And his Cutie Mark is scarred smile symbol, with a knife and bombs.

Everyone gasped in shock and concern as they witnessed the true face of the clown. Discord and the Smooze trembled in fear upon looking at him.

"Good evening, mares and morons," Psychopath Joke greeted calmly yet giving his scared smiley to them. They were scared and feared of him due to his appearance. He continued while approaching around them, "Tonight's entertainment - do you know who I am?"

Everyone remained silent as they looked at him in both fear and worried.

"Classic..." Psychopath Joke scoffed. He then chuckled evilly, "Maybe I will tell. But I need a assistant to help me make story interesting... And she's perfect."

Psychopath Joke turned and glared at Fluttershy as he smiled darkly. She yelped in fear as she slowly moved back. Twilight and her friends were about to attack. He threw a disco ball at them. The Smooze charged off as he had them caught within the slime. As he approached her, she trembled in fear and concern as she stared at him.

Psychopath Joke smirked darkly as he slowly approached her. Fluttershy trembled in fear while Discord could do was watch in fear at her as he knew that the clown will kill her if he tried anything funny, "You looked nervous. Is it the scars? Come here!"

Psychopath Joke pulled Fluttershy closed as he touched her face and place a knife neared her mouth. He narrated in amusement, "Well... Let's see. A long time ago, I was a jester - the best of the best. I always loved making ponies smiled. And then, that's where I met Discord. He told me that we both work together to make the world laugh for joy. I make the best laugh while Discord..."

Psychopath Joke sighed as he slowly put a knife on Fluttershy's mouth, "He makes insane and crazy tricks for everyone to watch. Me just watching. He takes the knife to me and says, 'Why so Serious?' He sticks the blade to my mouth, 'Let's put a smile on that face!' And..." He slowly turned and looked at the frightened crowds. He smirked as he turned to Fluttershy, "Why so Serious?"

Unable to take anymore, Fluttershy used her Animal Ruby in using Bear's Strength. She punched Psychopath Joke's guts. He chuckled in amusement.

"Oh... I like that. For a shy little brat, you've got spirit. I like that!"

"Then you're gonna love this, P.J." The firm and dark voice exclaimed.

Psychopath Joke turned as he found the mysterious figure punched on him on his face two times before hitting on stomach three times. He jumped and grabbed the clown up. The insane clown used the knife injuring his shoulder before kicking him off. His hat and sunglasses dropped off. The mysterious figure jumped up at once. Everyone gasped in surprise and shock.

"Terrorcreep?!" Everyone but Fluttershy and Tree Hugger asked in shock.

Terrorcreep took his Twin Bat Axes out as he charged in. He swung his axes at Psychopath Joke for few times but he missed or the clown dodged them while beating him back. Psychopath Joke rolled to the front as he ran off at once. He was about to grab Fluttershy. Discord came in-between as he gave his old friend a tail whip. Psychopath Joke was thrown off as Terrorcreep grabbed him up high.

"Your days of terrorizing are over, Psychopath Joke!" Terrorcreep exclaimed in anger.

Psychopath Joke chuckled evilly, "Oh... Mr. T. You should know it. This is just the beginning. Ta-ta!"

Psychopath Joke winked his eyes for few times as he disappeared from everyone's sights. But his laughter echoed and heard across the ball as his was pure menacing and sinister. Everyone remained silent for the moment. They wondered of what happen next...


After the shocking attacks from Psychopath Joke, everyone was gathered at the stage. Discord decided to explain about his old friend and how it really happens. Everyone listened carefully to him.

"I kinda forgotten about his name. But P.J. was really a jester and a partner to me but unfortunately, his jokes wasn't really that good," Discord explained, "I tried to teach him about being funny but I guess he got angered and upset easily because of my critics. And the next, he went solo and disappeared. After I was turned to stone, I'd never knew what happen to him until this modern days. I was extremely worried for him. And I heard a lot about him. I've lost my buddy."

Fluttershy looked upset and concern, "I guess that explains why you never wanted me to go away. You were afraid of me doing something foolish that I regret."

"That's the half of it," Discord admitted, "But yes, I'm jealous. I've got manipulated by him from the start. But Fluttershy, why didn't you tell me that Terrorcreep was here?"

Terrorcreep cleared his throat, "I have my own reason, Discord. And believe me, I knew you were jealous. So I decided to hidden myself to see if my theory was right. And so far, I was right. I told Fluttershy to snap you out of your jealousy."

"Well, I'm glad she did. That was embarrassing," Discord chuckled in embarrassment. He turned to the Smooze, "I owe you an apology, Smooze. I spent the whole evening thinking about my own feelings and never thinking about yours."

The Smooze smiled in understanding as it kissed Discord's face. Discord smiled happily as he remarked happily

"Well, friends! I think I may actually grow to like this multiple-friend thing."

Maud Pie nodded unemotionally, "I like it too."

"Hey, it's not a party until somepony spreads magic-resistant ooze uncontrollably over the ballroom!" Pinkie squee happily, "Come on, Smoozinator! Let's dance!"

Pinkie pushed the Smooze out as they both danced happily. Terrorcreep smiled happily as he held his hoof up for Fluttershy. She smiled happily as she took his hoof. They both headed to the middle as they danced gracefully and happily in tango style. Everyone joined in the party.

Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Princess Celestia were discussing about the party.

Twilight sighed, "I'm sorry, Princess Celestia. I thought I could give you a break tonight, but it turns out I was in over my head."

"You have nothing to apologize for." Princess Celestia shook her head gently while smiling, "This has been the most fun Gala in years!"

"I know, it was a—What?!" Twilight asked in shock and surprise, "But there was ooze all over the place! And one of the guests threatened to send somepony to another dimension!"

Princess Celestia giggled in amusement, "I know! Can you imagine how dull it would have been if I hadn't invited Discord? Come on! Whoo! The night is still young!"

Princess Celestia headed off as she began partying around. Twilight Sparkle was about to protest but stopped by Shadow Dragon who shook his head in amusement while smiling. Twilight Sparkle sighed in annoyance but smiled at the end as she knew it's no point. Princess Celestia loved Gala to be more wild and partying, just like the last Gala she and her friends went to.

Both Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle joined in the party as they both danced happily and gracefully tango style. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy danced gracefully and slowly while looking at each other.

"I really wish you could have told me of what you were planning," Fluttershy said in amusement, "This could have avoid some problems."

Terrorcreep smirked, "If I did, then we wouldn't have made Discord to reveal his problem. And you did well to snap him out."

Fluttershy smiled, "That's a relief. But thanks for saving me."

Terrorcreep and Fluttershy kissed passionately and happily for a long. This was the best gala they ever had...

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts
Adrian Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
John De Lancie: Discord
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep/Mysterious Figure
Mark Hamill: Psychopath Joke/P.J. the Clown Pony
Nicole Oliver: Tree Hugger, Princess Celestia

Minor Casts
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Jackie Chan: Dragon Kick
Stacey Chan: Jade Adventure
Noah Nelson: Mighty Heart
Amy Hill: Mama Heart
Andrew Kishino: Mystic Andrew Thief
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Mail Pony
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Announcer

Cameo
Cathy Waseluck: Spike
Benjamin Diskin: Boomer Bang
Vin Diesel: Grunt
Rob Paulsen: Rob
Derek Stephen Prince: Metalgear
Skip Stellrecht: Shorty Thinking
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Clair Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Ingrid Nilson: Maud Pie