• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 2,381 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 1 - Shadow Master



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends into new adventures, along with Mystic Ponies!

  • ...
13
 8
 2,381

Episode 23.5: The Spirit of Tiger's River

After the brief of Cutie Map's, both Rainbow Dash and Rarity took their leave from Castle of Friendship. They were all heading straight to the last and third of Three Kingdom at Land of Ma - Water Tiger Kingdom. And unlike using the train to travel, they used the boat to reach their destination with the help of boat driver. They were now at the narrowed in-between mountains.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Remind me why we're using the boat? We could have use the train or fly faster of getting there."

"Well, based on what Twilight Sparkle's book-" Rarity read the book, "The Tiger of Wuhu River - When travelling to the Realm of Water Tiger Kingdom, you must travel through boat or ship to enter the realm. Flying or using the train to reach destination makes no exception."

"That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. And why would this kingdom do this?"

"Well, now, darling; don't look at me. I have no idea. But apparently, they're the naval expert on transport, sea animals and even military. And if I were you, Rainbow Dash; I would not both insulting and complaining to them. Like Twilight said, the Water Tiger Kingdom take it to their pride."

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Fine. So, how long are we getting there?"

"Won't be long, darling. We're almost-!" Rarity was interrupted as she gasped in surprise. She was looking at front direction, "-there?!"

Rainbow Dash was confused as she turned to the front. She gasped in shock as well. Both her and Rarity saw the Water Tiger Kingdom and its majestic water... or used to be. Rarity and Rainbow Dash found the large lake of the kingdom were at its very low rather than full portion like the water is sucking up.

As Rainbow Dash and Rarity were passing by, they saw the Water Tiger Battleships were disorganized and messed, and even the soldiers looked dried up, tired and exhausted, and even lazy. The fish and its other kin suffocated heavily like they were losing the air due to the lake is not deep or wide enough for them to live and go underneath for it.

"Deja Vu..." Rainbow Dash remarked in surprise, "And I thought Griffonstone is the worse place to go."

Rarity looked closely at the area while hummed in concern, "This is very strange. The lake is not very deep as the book said. I wonder what has happen here. And why are the soldiers being lazy?"

"I heard rumors. It is said that the mysterious sorcerer has cast the spell in draining the water away. He claimed that the Emperor of Water Tiger Kingdom must step down for him to rule or forever let ponies suffered and died of droughts," Boat Driver said mysteriously, "But the Emperor refused as he will find and hunt the sorcerer down to bring back the lake. It has been like this for nearly two weeks."

"Two weeks?! My gracious! They were able to survive it?" Rarity asked in concern.

Rainbow Dash was stunned and shock, "That was awesome. But who is this sor-sorce-whatever?!"

"Nopony knows. But legend speaks that this sorcerer knows and killed his older brother..." Boat Driver said calmly. Rarity and Rainbow Dash turned and looked at him as they were in shock and concern. He continued, "One who build the foundation of Water Tiger Kingdom at this very place - honoring both his deceased father and ancestor. Now, Emperor Courage Tiger is trying to protect and save it from his enemy all by himself."

Both Rainbow Dash and Rarity looked at each other in concern and shock about it. Boat driver chuckled in amusement.

"After all, it's just a story..."

Rainbow Dash snorted, "Yeah, if it does sound like one..."

"Indeed. And something tells me that this isn't just the water. It's more like Seekcurse's plot," Rarity said in concern.

"I don't even want to know. What the-?!"

"HUH?!"

Both Rainbow Dash and Rarity spotted the old light crimson Pegasus stallion with short white mane, mustache and beard in his tiger armor with cape. He moaned weakly yet dreadfully while looking dread. Both of them yelped as they shivered and quivered in fear and worry.

"Stop... Him... Stop... My son... My daughters... Save them... Save home..."

Rainbow Dash and Rarity screamed in fear. The boat driver yelped in concern as he quickly shook them up. they quivered and shivered in fear before they turned and looked at him.

"Are you alright? You seem like you saw a ghost?" Boat Driver asked in concern.

Both girls were surprise and concern as they turned and looked to the front. They found the mysterious ghost they saw is gone. What just happen?


As the boat arrived at the Tiger Harbor, Rarity and Rainbow Dash got off if while landed on the docks. They even paid to the boat driver while thanked generously and kindly. They then walked away. The boat driver smiled darkly and mysteriously like he's been expecting this.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash walking across the docks as they were reaching to harbor. They saw lots of ponies moaned and dehydrated heavily and painfully. The ponies of Water Tiger Kingdom didn't drink enough water, taking a bath or swimming, and not even taking the shelter from the sun. Both Rarity and Rainbow Dash felt sorry for them a lot as they wished that there was another way to help and save the kingdom.

"Poor them," Rarity said in concern and pitifully, "I wouldn't want to imagine of what happen to our home if we ever lose water."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yeah. But do you know what cause this? Think Princess Celestia's sun cause this mess?"

"I doubt of it. Princess Celestia knows that well. And in fact, the Emperor would have informed her about this. But I have the feeling that we will get the answer sooner or later."

"Yeah. I'll bet of that."

Rarity and Rainbow Dash have arrived at the harbor. They both yelped in concern as they spotted a Pegasus stallion with brown goatee, brown short mane in bun with crown and short tail in his earlier 30's worn while worn the crimson and golden armor standing before them. He moaned and grunted dreadfully.

"Save my brother... Save my sisters... Save home... Save Family..."

Rarity and Rainbow Dash squealed fearfully as they hugged each other tightly while quivered in fear. For the moment later, someone patted them. They looked up as they found a group of ponies surrounded them. The ponies looked concern and worry for them. Like before, they didn't see the ghost because it's gone.

Either way, Rarity and Rainbow Dash headed off at once to the mainland's market. They spotted a familiar pony who is with two ponies - a light peachy Pegasus with a short brown mane and tail while her Cutie Mark was a Tiger Claw and Chakram and black scarred Earth Pony with torn and wounded wings worn the darker black with red highlights pattern and his Cutie Mark is Scar Symbol with Katana. Three ponies were helping civilians with some drinks for the latter to drink.

Rarity gasped, "Shorty Thinking!"

Shorty Thinking turned to the front. He gasped in surprise yet relieved as well. He trotted towards his allies.

"Rarity! Rainbow Dash! Am I glad to see you here. What are you doing here?" Shorty Thinking said in relief. Just before Rarity and Rainbow Dash could respond, he held his left hoof up, "Don't answer that. The Map called you here?"

"Yes," Rarity nodded, "And we know the problem now."

"And these ponies?" Rainbow Dash asked in annoyance. The scarred general gave a katana neared to her neck, making her yelp, "Hey! What's the big idea?!"

The scarred general growled, "Disrespectful to the princess."

"Easy, Scarblade. She didn't mean it unintentionally," Shorty Thinking said calmly. He turned to Rarity and Rainbow Dash as he introduced his friends, "As you know of scarred general - Scarblade, this is Princess Tigress - Princess of Water Tiger Kingdom and Wife of Emperor Virtue Dragon from Western Dragon Kingdom."

Tigress sighed before giving Shorty Thinking a nudge, "Knock it off, Shorty. I told you before not to call me that. I rather ponies especially my friends - old and new - call me my name. And I welcome you to my home, Rarity and Rainbow Dash."

Rarity and Rainbow Dash bowed humbly, "Thank you, your highness."

"Stop calling me that. Come on, get up," Tigress said in annoyance as she helped Rarity and Rainbow Dash up. She smiled, "I always look forward of meeting you two in ponies. I heard a lot about you from my little sister. She really have some good friends like you especially Rainbow Dash. I'm so happy for it."

"Sister?" Rainbow Dash asked in surprise.

Tigress giggled in amusement, "I don't believe it. She forgot to tell you about us. I guess she also hate being called 'princess' too, silly Aqua."

"Wait! Aquastroke is your sister?! Really?!" Rarity asked in surprise. She turned to Rainbow Dash, who shrugged in not knowing about it. She continued, "I didn't know that. I'm sorry for being disrespectful to her."

"It's okay. In fact, we don't really care about royalty. And besides, Aqua is my adopted sister. But it's the same." Tigress smiled, "But anyway, thanks for coming here. We need some help now."

Rainbow Dash hummed, "Brother going insane and worry to deal with sor-ce-whatever issues?"

"And it's not just water problem and saving ponies but others were worry sick about his safety and health?" Rarity added.

"Most of it." Tigress smiled as she and her guards guided hew new best friend to her home, "Wow, you're good at this."

"You could call it 'gut's telling'," Rainbow Dash remarked in amusement.

Rarity giggled, "Or mostly like to call 'we experienced and seen this before' instinct."

Scarblade, "Behave, outsiders. The Emperor is not in good mood now."

Both Rarity and Rainbow Dash yelped in concern and fear about it, Shorty Thinking chuckled uneasily while comforted his friends calmly.

"Don't worry about that. He didn't mean it - some of it. Just behave."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Great..."


Tigress and her allies guided Rainbow Dash and Rarity across the markets before entering the Tiger Fury Castle which is large and consists of beautiful garden-like with several majestic ponds with some flowers and lotus pods. Servants and gardeners were checking and planting them well. Rarity and Rainbow Dash awed at the sightings well.

As they all arrived at the palace, they heard some loud argument and fighting from the palace. Somepony just stormed out. He revealed to be a young light reddish Pegasus with brown short spiky mane, tail and his chin had a goatee. He worn the crimson robe and armor while his Cutie Mark is Ferocious Tiger with two claws. He was walking down the stairs as he was wielding his sheathed sword.

Tigress and her allies stopped as they shown worry and scared. Rarity and Rainbow Dash noticed it as they turned and looked at the stallion. They suspected that is the Emperor of Water Tiger Kingdom - Courage Tiger.

Courage Tiger stopped as he glanced at his sister and friends, who just arrived. He looked shame and upset yet hurt to see them here. He groaned as he turned and headed off at once. He was exiting the area via east gate.

Tigress sighed in upset, "Not again."

"What happen?" Rarity asked in concern.

"Another argument again," Tigress said in concern, "Ever since the water starting depleting from that very day, Courage and Aqua got a big fight with each other about stopping that sorcerer and saving the kingdom. They have been at this for two weeks. They never stopped."

Scarblade growled, "Unless that treachery sorcerer is stopped, the family will break up..."

"Yeesh, that sounds really bad," Rainbow Dash said in concern.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. Does Courage Tiger listen to his family and friends?"

"He did," Shorty Thinking admitted in concern. He sighed in shame, "Because of that sorcerer return, he has been ignoring everyone and focusing on hunting him down for his kingdom and family. It's the hardest thing he ever did."

"Okay, wanna tell us of who the heck is this sorcerer guy?" Rainbow Dash demanded, "He sounds like a big deal."

Rarity nodded, "Yes, we want to know about him."

"We will. For now, we need to check on Aquastroke. And hopefully, she's not angry or upset," Shorty Thinking said in concern.


As Rainbow Dash, Rarity and her friends entered the palace; they found Aquastroke kicking and punching and smashing the tables, walls, artifacts. The advisors and generals yelped in concern as they quickly ran away as fast as they can. The old unicorn pony with white long goatee and short mustache dressed in his crimson Grand Advisor robe and head-wear turned to Tigress.

"Grand Advisor Wiserton?" Tigress asked in concern, "Did my sister gone berserk?"

Grand Advisor Wiserton nodded fearfully, "She certainly is now! You have to quell her rage at once! His Lordship is getting stubborn and more foolish than before. What was he thinking?!"

Grand Advisor Wiserton yelped while screamed fearfully as he and his colleagues were running at once. Rarity and Rainbow Dash looked worry and concern, and even for Water Tiger Officials as well. They all approached Aquastroke, who was breathing calmly and gently.

"You know you don't have to destroy everything just to vent your anger issues," Tigress remarked in amusement.

Aquastroke turned while sighed in upset, "Sorry. Sometimes, Courage can be pain to my flank. I was so angry like wanting to punch on his face."

"I know. I have somepony who wants to see you," Tigress said happily.

As Tigress moved aside, Aquastroke gasped in shock and surprise as she was looking at both Rainbow Dash and Rarity. She squealed happily as she trotted and gave them both a big hard hug while they both yelped in pain. She quickly departed while apologizing to them about it. She then asked about their arrival at her home. They explained about their reason, which make her shock and concern about it. Tigress quickly suggested her friends to sit down for discussion

As everyone were taking their seats; Tigress and Aqustroke were seating on their throne couch, Shorty Thinking and Scarblade were sitting on left side - military seats, and Rarity and Rainbow Dash sat on middle before the royalty. They all were about to begin their discussion. Tigress told them to wait for one more. Who?

They heard some grumbling. They turned to their back as they found white humanoid bulldog with brown patches worn the crimson heavy Chinese armor-like entered the throne chamber.

"Forgive my lateness, princess; I was playing a chess with my old friends," The Diamond Dog exclaimed happily, "And my, they're stubborn like little foals. Ha-ha!"

Tigress smiled, "Good to see you here, gramps."

"I'd prefer call myself 'Anchor', your highness," Anchor said in annoyance yet playfully.

"A Diamond Dog?! You have a Diamond dog in your army?!" Rarity asked in concern. Everyone turned and looked at her in concern yet annoyed. She giggled uneasily, "I have an uneasy relationship with them especially how they treat me."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "They even make her whinny and complaining till those dogs gave up. Hahaha! That was so hilarious."

Anchor growled in annoyance, "And you think like them? You'd think I'll force you to work for me?"

Rainbow Dash and Rarity yelped in concern as they have no idea of how to respond it. Tigress and Aquastroke giggled happily while others remained silent.

"Don't worry about gramps," Aquastroke said calmly, "He can be trusted. He's a good loyal Diamond Dog."

Tigress nodded firmly, "He's our godfather since the day he joined my father's cause. He has always been with us for a long time till he passed away. And believe us, he will never ever betray us or even let us down from the fight."

"The princess is right. General Anchor have made a great military contribution to our cause." Shorty Thinking said calmly.

Scarblade nodded, "He's our lord's trusted and loyal advisor and general."

Rainbow Dash and Rarity hummed in concern about it as they both sighed. They reluctantly trusted Anchor since they trust both Aquastroke and Shorty Thinking a lot, despite he being a Diamond Dog. Rather continued with the same subject, they have to focus on the important one.

"So, wanna tell us about what the heck just happen?" Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. It sounded like you and the Emperor Courage had a big fight."

Aquastroke groaned while slamming, "That idiot! He still want to hunt that stupid sorcerer by himself again! And not only that, he even ordered me and the rest to stay put and help ponies! The worse is... he called me a 'little girl'! When he comes back again, I'm gonna knock some senses on him very hard!"

Anchor sighed, "Our lord feels responsible, princess. After what happen to our lord's brother by that sorcerer, he couldn't let anyone interfere him and his hunt."

"But Courage shouldn't do thing by himself. It's stupid and selfish..." Tigress said in upset, "He can rely on us to help him hunt that monster down. We should have been there!"

Scarblade sighed, "That is not our decision, your highness."

"Can somepony tell me - who is this sorcerer?!" Rainbow Dash demanded in annoyance.

Members of Water Tiger Kingdom looked concern and worry while looking at each other. They all sighed in defeat as they knew what they will do next.

"It happens long ago. After the death of Claw Tiger, Brave Tiger - Courage, Tigress and Aqua's older brother became the leader and looked after the clan. He decided to retake his home Wuhu River back from the corrupted leaders," Shorty Thinking explained calmly and concern.

"Most praised him as hero, but other sees him a demon," Scarblade said darkly and angrily, "Governor Fearstroke is one of conspirators. I disposed of him."

Anchor sighed in concern, "One day when he was alone hunting down some demons, he encountered the mysterious white sorcerer. And just before anything happen, the sorcerer attacked him, wounded him and poisoned him! But a few conspirators attacked him at once."

"We were lucky that we were just few meters away from him," Tigress said painfully before pouring tears out, "But big brother... He was hurt badly! We took him back to get healed. But he died. He's gone. All because of that monster!"

Aquastroke nodded angrily while clenching her hooves on the ground hard, "Yeah! Courage Tiger took over. He gave the order to find and hunt that sorcerer down by any means of necessary. We searched for him everywhere but found nothing, like he disappeared. We haven't heard of him for a long time... Until today..."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "I can't believe it! It's so uncool!"

"Indeed. They call Brave Tiger a threat because he conquered Wuhu River?" Rarity asked in disbelief, "How dare they?! They should be called a threat, instead of him because they're the corrupted ponies!"

"But who is this guy? Is he helping Seekcure to mess this place up?" Rainbow Dash demanded.

Aquastroke gave her angry looks, "No. He was alone. Seekcurse wean't even there. That pony who performs Dark Magic and did terrible things - poisoned my brother and evaporating the water. His name is Unalaq..."

Rainbow Dash and Rarity looked concern and worry of what Aquastroke has said especially the looks of others. They realize what Courage Tiger was doing - he's not only trying to save his kingdom, he wants the revenge on Unalaq for the murder of his older brother.

"So, what are we waiting for?!" Rainbow Dash demanded, "We've gotta go now! There's no telling what bad happen to your brother!"

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. Unalaq may have something up on his sleeves in dealing with him."

"We would have, but..." Shorty Thinking sighed, "Our lordship won't let us help him. And I didn't place a tracker on him. He could be anywhere."

Anchor hummed in concern, "At least, he has two generals with him now. Both Riverstrike and Hammerod are with him. I hope the lord isn't furious with the decision we have made."

"We must find him," Scarblade said firmly and concern, "We must protect him."

"And we will. I know how we find him," Rarity said calmly and firmly.

Tigress, Scarblade and Anchor looked concern and confused of what Rarity had said. Both Shorty Thinking and Rainbow Dash smiled as they know what she was talking about because they had seen what she is capable of...


Deep in the forest, Courage Tiger was riding his Dragon Mount along with his 20 soldiers. But he wasn't alone. He has two generals - Riverstrike the white unicorn pony with long brown mane and short tail worn the crimson Chinese Armor and cape while Hammerod the crimson Pegasus worn the heavy crimson armor and falcon's helmet. They were following him. He wasn't please of it.

"I cannot believe you disobey my order," Courage said angrily.

Riverstrike sighed, "My lord, please understand us. We don't wish you to get harm especially what happen to your brother. I promised him that I will look after him."

Hammerod nodded, "As do I. Please, my lord, do not let hatred blind you. We don't want to lose you. Your brother wouldn't want you die for him."

"Unalaq murdered my brother! And I'm not willing to forget it!" Courage exclaimed in anger while turned to his generals. He groaned while clenching his Tiger Sword, "What right do you have to stop me avenging my brother?!"

Both Riverstrike and Hammerod remained silent while looking concern and feared at their emperor. They don't want Courage Tiger to get blinded by his vengeance as well as getting himself hurt by Unalaq, just like what happen to Brave Tiger.

"My lord. We're not preventing you to avenge Lord Brave Tiger's death," Riverstrike said calmly, "But we cannot let you handle this by yourself."

Hammerod nodded, "Indeed. Please, let us help you. Once we captured him, you will decide his fate. We are the swords and shields for you, my lord."

"Riverstrike... Hammerod..." Courage Tiger said in surprise. He sighed in shame as he bowed, "Please forgive my behavior. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"We know. But please, remember why we're doing this, my lord," Riverstrike said calmly.

Hammerod nodded, "It's not just vengeance for Lord Brave Tiger, it's the ponies and kingdom we must save, my lord."

Courage Tiger sighed, "I know. And thank you for reminding me again. Let us go and hunt Unalaq down."

With his generals nodded in agreement, Courage Tiger smiled as he continued leading his army head on. They continued searching and hunting Unalaq down before he could cause some damages to his home and others. Courage Tiger turned to the front but gasped in shock as he was looking at the same ghosts Rarity and Rainbow Dash have encountered.

"Father? Brother?" Courage Tiger asked in surprise and concern.

"Go back... Go back..." The elder ghost pleaded, "Your sisters... Need you... They need you..."

The older ghost nodded firmly, "Courage... Go back... Go back... Don't do it..."

And just before Courage Tiger could do anything, he got shaken by his shoulder. He turned to back as he found Riverstrike holding his shoulder. Courage Tiger turned to the front but found both ghost gone. Was he dreaming?

"Are you alright?"

"I saw them..." Courage Tiger replied in concern and confused, "I saw my brother and father..."

Riverstrike gasped, "Lord Claw Tiger and Brave Tiger? How?"

"I don't know. I could be dreaming. I've been like this last two weeks. They just keep to me and ask me to go back. Why?"

"This is strange. This could be omen or message from the heaven. I believe they're trying to warn you about the danger, my lord."

"Maybe... But I'm not stopping. Unalaq must be stopped."

As they continued traveled down the forest route, Courage Tiger and his generals noticed something odd on the area. It's getting foggy yet darker than before. They couldn't help but felt like they had been and experienced this before. They did recalled this happened during Brave Tiger's hunt. They had the feeling he'll appear sooner than later.

"I've been expecting you, Emperor..." The sinister voice said darkly. Courage Tiger and his army looked up as they found a brown unicorn with white long mane and tail dressed in Taoist Robe-like. He smirked darkly, "We meet again, little cub."

"Unalaq!" Courage Tiger snarled as he clenched his sword tightly, "I finally found you. I can finally avenge my brother's death. Your head is mine!"

Unalaq smirked darkly, "Unfortunately, that have to wait. My partner and I have some use of you. You will be the one to bring our little friends here."

"Wh-What?!" Courage Tiger asked in concern.

And just before Courage Tiger and his warriors could do anything, Unalaq opened his mouth as he launched the dark mists. It covered them. They all coughed heavily as they were suffocating by the dark mist like they were poison. All of them fell to the ground unconsciously.

Unalaq smirked, "Just as we plan, partner."

Boat Driver emerged from the tree while approaching his partner, "Well done, Unalaq. This will suffice of what I needed. They will come for him. And when they do..."

"I will finish the Water Tiger Kingdom for good. The nation will be freed from their tyranny," Unalaq finished the sentence darkly.

It looks like Courage Tiger and his team are in danger and trouble...


At the Tiger Fury Palace, Tigress gave the order to her generals to gather the army by 40 of them and prepare to march. She and her team including Rarity and Rainbow Dash have to find and rescue Courage Tiger and his unit before they find Unalaq.

As everyone were preparing to march, a unicorn was trotting towards Shorty Thinking - a crimson Unicorn with black curvy mane and tail and her Cutie Mark is two brownish gears and a wrench worn the black mechanic suit with crimson shoulder plate and armor while wearing electronic gloves.

"You're not actually planning to leave me behind, aren't ya?" The Unicorn asked in amusement.

Shorty Thinking turned as she smiled, "Asami? What are you doing here?"

Rarity and Rainbow Dash noticed Shorty Thinking turned to Asami as they both were chatting. Rarity groaned in annoyance while her left eye twitching. Rainbow Dash whistled innocently as she knew what happen next especially she was getting jealous when somepony was trying to steal her.

Asami smiled, "Isn't it obvious? I'm going with you."

Shorty sighed in annoyance, "For the last time, you're not going with me. It's too-!"

"Dangerous," Asami asked in annoyance before sighed in disappointment, "I'm getting irritated by your worries for nothing. And I'm not a kid anymore. So, don't treat me one."

"But still-!"

"I can handle it. You trained me. You taught me. You helped me. And above all, you loved me. Can't you at least let me joined you?"

Shorty Thinking hummed in concern before sighed, "Alright. But stick with me. Don't make me regret the decision."

Asami smiled before hugging Shorty Thinking while kissing his cheeks, "Thank you so much!"

Rarity groaned angrily while her face was burning and her ears were steaming out. Rainbow Dash hissed in concern as she flew closely to Aquastroke before poked her.

"Hey, Aqua, who's that mare sticking with Shorty Thinking?" Rainbow Dash asked while pointing at Asami who was talking with Shorty Thinking.

Aquastroke looked at Asami before smiled, "That's Asasmi. And she's my BFF and Shorty's-!"

"He has the girlfriend?! The nerve of him!" Rarity groaned in annoyance, "How dare he lied to me! I don't care how important she is to him, he and I are gonna have a talk! For now, I'll be quiet until he apologize to me!"

Aquastroke looked confuse and concern, "What's with her?"

Rainbow Dash shrugged, "Jealous Rarity again..."

"Okay, everyone! Let's get moving!" Tigress ordered firmly, "We have to find my brother now!"

As Tigress trotted off, her army followed her from behind. They were on the move to find and rescue Courage Tiger and his unit now!


As Tigress and her army were walking and passing through the forest while searching for Courage Tiger and his unit, Rarity remained silent for the moment ever since she saw Shorty Thinking and Asami being together. This make everyone worry and concern of her. Asami approached Rarity.

"Hey. You must be Rarity. It's nice to meet you. I'm Asami," Asami introduced herself. Rarity remained silent. She whistled, "Wow... I didn't know you were good at silent type. Shorty Thinking told me that you loved to talk a lot, mostly about fashion. But it's good because it's your passion. My passion is building the machinery, just like Shorty. He and I share some common."

Rarity groaned in annoyance. Shorty Thinking looked concern of it as he approached her, "Rarity, is there something you want to tell me?"

Rarity huffed in annoyance, "Why don't you apologize to me?"

"For what?"

"You know what you did, mister!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Shorty Thinking asked in concern. Rarity went in silent. He looked confuse and worry, "Rarity, please! Just tell me!"

Asami sighed in concern, "You didn't tell her about me, did you? I have the feeling she's got issue of girls being with you."

"No, she shouldn't be that because you're important to me," Shorty Thinking said in concern. Asami gave him a glare. He sighed, "I was planned to introduced you to her when she came to my home. I didn't expect it's now."

"Terrific. I'll just have to tell her by myself," Asami said in annoyance, "Stallion... You're worse than Blazefist."

Rainbow Dash approached Aquastroke and her team as they were focused on searching and looking for Courage Tiger and his unit. She noticed Aquastroke's angry looks as she had the feeling that her best friend is still furious with her brother's decision of going solo to hunt Unalaq down.

"You're still mad at him?" Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

"What do you think?!" Aquastroke demanded in annoyance, "Courage can be so... thickheaded moron! Sometimes, I wanna punch and snapped him out from being stupid. This isn't the first time he make stupid mistakes. A lot of times! He couldn't even asked us for our opinion! He always wants to solve the problem without fighting. But this?! This has gone too far now! Want to hunt Unalaq by himself now! Act like he's a tough hero!"

Tigress sighed, "We all mad at him too, Aqua. But there were things he made the right one - fighting against Imperial Phoenix Army at the Red Cliff thousand years ago, asking us to marry the enemies for peace and alliance and making alliance with my husband. So far, he did well."

Anchor chuckled in amusement, "Indeed! Lord Brave Tiger did say that Courage Tiger is always good at administrating the affairs. I believed that too. And he did listen to us for making a good decision - sometimes."

"It's his decision. We must follow," Scarblade said firmly.

Aquastroke huffed angrily, "Well, there are times that we don't because he thinks he knows what he's doing! There's one thing I hate the most is he treated me a kid!"

"Hey, he did to me once when he keep telling me to get married!" Tigress said in annoyance, "And believe in me, Aqua, I don't like his treatment either. It's like he'd never care about us at all!"

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Look. I don't like going to somepony's business but you girls got it all wrong. He does care for you. He just doesn't want you all get involved with his fight and problem."

"And what makes you think that?" Aquastroke asked in annoyance, "You don't my big brother like we do."

Tigress nodded, "Aqua's right. Courage is very stubborn and hard to talk with especially he won't tell us what's bothering him or why he's doing this by himself. There was nothing he can do to save Brave. We all feel guilty."

"That's because he doesn't want you all to get involved with it," Rainbow Dash explained. Water Tiger Warriors turned and looked at her. She continued, "Yeah, sure, he did silly mistake now but he don't want to lose you all. You're all his family. You're all his prize trophy. And he doesn't want you all be burden with his problem. After all, he's your big brother - looking out for his family."

"Huh... I'd never..." Aquastroke was stunned to say, "thought of it. Why didn't he tell us about this?"

Tigress smiled, "I guess he's too stubborn to admit it. He wants us to be safe from danger, just like how we think of him. After all, we're the fierce Tiger Family."

"Yeah, we are," Aquastroke smiled, "Thanks, Dashie. I owe you one."

Rainbow Dash scoffed, "It was nothing..."

Anchor laughed in amusement, "You know, Rainbow Dash, for a reckless warrior like you, you sure make a good advisor. Princess Aquastroke could use that since Princess Tigress already has one from her husband's."

Scarblade nodded while smiling, "We are proud to have you as Water Tiger's Ally."

"Thanks..." Rainbow Dash thanked happily. As she looked up, she spotted a strange pony standing before them, "Who's that?"

Water Tiger Warriors gasped in concern as they exclaimed, "Unalaq!"

"That's Unalaq?!" Rainbow Dash asked in disbelief, "He doesn't look like magical..."

Aquastroke growled as she summoned her Water Tiger Claws, "Maybe not. But he's the one who murdered my family!"

"Yeah! He's ours now!" Tigress exclaimed as she armed with her twin Chakrams.

Anchor, Scarblade, Shorty Thinking and Asami armed with their giant anchor-like weapon, katana blade, twin Tiger Blades and electrical gloves. Rarity and Rainbow Dash armed with their weapons, and so did the Water Tiger Kingdom Troops.

"I would put the weapons away, my friends..." Unalaq said darkly as he summoned a familiar group before the heroes, which shocked and scared them. Courage Tiger and his team were trapped in rings of darkness. He smirked, "Surrender now, especially you two."

"He's right..." The voice said calmly as he emerged from the tree. Rarity and Rainbow Dash were surprise as they were shock to see boat driver here. He then removed his hat while revealed himself to be Seekcurse, "Another meeting to meet."

"You're Seekcurse! I knew it was you!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in anger, "The mess here spells your name!"

Rarity nodded, "After what you did to both Imperial Phoenix and Western Dragon Kingdoms, there is no doubt you would be targeting this place."

"Then, you wouldn't mind surrendering to us," Seekcurse asked in amusement, "You wouldn't want to lose your precious lord, now do you?"

Unalaq nodded, "Indeed. Don't make mistake like what happen to your Little Conqueror."

"NO! Attack him now! This is your chance! Avenge our brother now!" Courage Tiger exclaimed firmly while struggled, "I beg you! Don't give in! You must defeat him! Do not negotiate with them!"

Riverstrike nodded, "He's right! The fate of Water Tiger Kingdom is in your hoof! Save them now!"

"Avenge our lord! Avenge us! In the end, you're victorious, not them!" Hammerod insisted.

"Go on. Do it..." Unalaq said darkly.

As Water Tiger Warriors and even two heroines were tempted to attack both Seekcurse and Unalaq, they have no choice but to drop them. They can't risk the lives of their allies and Courage Tiger's life. They were too important to give up. Courage Tiger and his team groaned and hissed in anger as they had no chance to defeat their enemies now.

Unalaq smirked, "Seize them now."

The Phantom Soldiers and Terracotta Warriors appeared as they approached and apprehended the heroines and their allies with the rings of darkness. Unalaq and Seekcurse smirked in please. They not only defeat and capture Courage Tiger and his officers, but they also capture Rarity and Rainbow Dash. They're victorious now. The fate of Water Tiger Kingdom is in grave danger...


At the secluded yet ruined castle, both heroines and Water Tiger Warriors were locked inside of the dungeon. With the rings of darkness restrained the heroes, they cannot escape or use their power to destroy it. All they can do is nothing. They then encountered Seekcurse and Unalaq smirked darkly as their enemies were looking at them.

"Comfortable?" Seekcurse asked in amusement before chuckled, "I hope so because if it's not, you will get the better one - taking your Rainbow Powers. The last two powers will be mine."

Unalaq nodded in agreement, "While my partner has what he needed, I will finish what I have started - cleansing the kingdom for the greater good."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Why are you doing this?! Isn't enough for you to get rid of their leader?! And now, you want to destroy their home?!"

"You're despicable! You're willing to sacrifice the innocent because they're part of Water Tiger Kingdom?!" Rarity demanded in anger, "Have you no heart?!"

Unalaq huffed, "You don't understand, do you? Their former lord - Brave Tiger - had cause great grief and despair upon it! He drive all of benevolent and noble leaders away! And the worse is he corrupt the innocent into his slaves. He's a true threat! The Wuhu River must be cleansed!"

"LIAR!" Aquastroke exclaimed in anger as she struggled and yelped painfully by the Ring of Darkness's power, "Brave Tiger is the bravest and kindest warrior we ever had! He is the one who saved the innocents and home from the bad ponies like you! You're the one who needed to be cleansed!"

Tigress groaned angrily, "Well said, sis! How dare you talk bad about our brother?! And the worse you did... You murdered him!"

"[Scarblade] Your crimes will not go unpunished. [Hammerod] You will regret for imprisoning us here! [Anchor] When we're out of here, we're gonna pound you to abyss of river! [Asami] We won't let you destroy our home?! [Riverstrike] You will pay for your insult to our lord! I won't forgive you! [Shorty Thinking] You will know our pain and our wrath!"

Courage Tiger snarled in anger, "Unalaq... I will not let you succeed it! I will stop you from destroying our home! I will defeat and kill you! I will avenge my brother!"

Unalaq scoffed, "All growling, but no bite. You will not succeed. First I absorbed the water, then I will create the large and powerful tsunami to engulf the whole kingdom into the sea eternally. Water Tiger Kingdom will be forgotten."

"Indeed. We should make preparation," Seekcurse said calmly, "Enjoy the stay."

Both Unalaq and Seekcurse immediately left the dungeon as they were preparing the ceremony for the assault on Water Tiger Kingdom. Rarity, Rainbow Dash and their allies remained at the dungeon as they went in silent while showing in concern and pain. Have they really lost? Will their home be destroyed?

"I'm sorry..." Courage Tiger said in shame. Everyone looked at him as they were confuse and concern of what he had said. He continued, "I've let you all down. The reason I didn't want to ask for your help is because I didn't want you all to be my burden or even want to lose any of you like how I lost my brother. I can't bear to see that again. Please, forgive my selfishness..."

Everyone remained silent and quiet for the moment as they were all surprised and shocked about his behavior and talk.

"Come now, that's rubbish talk!" Rarity insisted, "You shouldn't be ashamed of it especially letting someone to share that burden of yours."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yeah. You've made ponies so worry sick about you. Don't you think it's best to have friends and family with you? They'll always be there for you. So, appreciate it and let them help you."

"You mean it?" Courage Tiger asked in surprise.

"Courage..." Aquastroke said in upset tone, "You shouldn't talk like that or even handle this problem by yourself. We came to help you not because you're our leader, you're our family."

Tigress nodded in agreement, "Aqua's right, brother. You're very important to us too. And we don't want to lose you. Big brother wouldn't want this, now would he?"

Courage Tiger was in shock and surprise of what his sisters had said. Anchor, Hammerod, Scarblade, Shorty Thinking and Asami nodded firmly and calmly. Rainbow Dash and Rarity joined in as well.

Riverstrike smiled, "My lord, I hope you are convinced that all of us are in this together to defeat Unalaq and save Water Tiger Kingdom."

"Everyone..." Courage Tiger said in surprise before smiled weakly yet relief, "Thank you so much. I promised I won't be alone to handle it."

"That's really good, your highness. You should be happy to have them," Rarity said happily.

Rainbow Dash huffed, "You'd better be. The next time you pull the stunt of leaving others behind, I'm coming after ya and knock sense into you for Aqua! And believe me, what I hate the most is somepony left their own family behind to handle this mess alone! Got it?"

Courage Tiger yelped before chuckled uneasily, "Of course. Promised."

"I'm glad everything is alright," Riverstrike said in relief before looked at his Ring of Darkness. He struggled, "We need to do something with this! We have to stop Unalaq!"

"I agree! Our home!" Hammerod exclaimed in concern.

Courage Tiger groaned, "If only there's a way out of this-"

"Not a problem..." Asami said calmly. Everyone turned to her - she is free! They were in shock and surprise by her escape. She smiled as she took activated her electrical gloves, "I always kept the extra."

"How?" Shorty Thinking asked in surprise.

Asami smiled as she helped and electrocuting Shorty Thinking's Ring, "Let's just say - I know a thing or two about Ring of Darkness. By using electric power, the ring will dispersed. It's kinda like light beats darkness. So, I came in prepare, even though my first set were decoys."

Shorty Thinking smiled before hugging Asami, "That's my girl."

Rarity groaned in annoyance while Rainbow Dash whistled innocently. the white unicorn still got jealous issues on Asami. Asami freed all of her friends and soldiers from the Rings of Darkness. Anchor rammed and knocked the bars to the ground. Terracotta Warriors and Phantom Soldiers charged in to attack prisoners but instead got punched and attacked by Riverstrike, Hammerod, Scarblade and Anchor.

Hammerod get the weapons as he passed all of them to his allies. Water Tiger Warriors and even both Rarity and Rainbow Dash were armed and ready to battle.

"Everyone, we must stop the enemies at once! We will avenge our brother's death!" Courage Tiger exclaimed firmly. With his brave friends cheered, he announced, "Tigers of Wuhu River, to battle!"

Courage Tiger led his army out at once. They were all chasing after both Unalaq and Seekcurse.


"It is time. Water Tiger Kingdom will be cleansed..."

Both Unalaq and Seekcurse were at castle's top level as they were looking ahead - Water Tiger Kingdom. Unalaq was levitating as his horn glowed darkly. He dragged and pulled the water all the way back to his castle while summoning the rain down on it.

Water Tiger Kingdom ponies yelped, screamed and chatted in concern as their homeland's water gone and disappeared from their sights. They were worried and scared of what will happen next.

As Unalaq continued summoning and creating the large tsunami, Seekcurse looked at his Pandora Box - consisted of Mane Four's Rainbow Power, only two more left. Courage Tiger and his unit have arrived in time. They were armed and ready to attack.

"Unalaq! This ends now!" Courage Tiger exclaimed in fury.

Rainbow Dash snarled, "You're going down, jerk!"

Rarity nodded, "Whatever plan you're having, you won't succeed it!"

"On contrary, we are!" Unalaq said darkly, "Dispose of them!"

Both Terracotta Warriors and Phantom Soldiers appeared at once. Rarity, Rainbow Dash and their allies - Water Tiger Warriors charged into the battle at once.

The Water Tiger Warriors battled both Phantom Soldiers and Terracotta Warriors. Scarblade swung his katana in slashing and slicing the enemy into pieces. Anchor barked wildly as he swung and whacked his giant anchor at them hard. Hammerod swung his giant dual rod in knocking them down. Shorty Thinking fired his Flame Volley Blaster at them. Riverstrike was striking and swinging his sword at his enemies. Asami launched her powerful electrical gloves in shocking and knocking them hard. The soldiers of Water Tiger Kingdom also helped their leaders as well.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity attacked Seekcurse, who did was screaming, dodging and running away from the fight. Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke attacked Unalaq, who was protected by his force-field and Dark Thunderstorm Blast at them.

Rainbow Dash tried to strike and thrust his Magical Mystic Spear at Seekcurse, who dodged and avoided the attacks quickly. He even tried to avoid the blasts from Rarity's Diamond Gatling Blaster wrists. But both got distracted and attacked by Terracotta Warriors from engaging him. As Rarity and Rainbow Dash continued attacking and engaging the Terracotta Warriors, Seekcurse quickly opened his Pandora Box as it launched and grasped them tightly. It then electrocuted and shocked then as it was absorbing their Rainbow Powers. It even make them screamed in pain.

"I've got all of them! It's all mine now!" Seekcurse exclaimed happily and wildly, "Everything has gone according to my plan now!"

"THINK AGAIN!" The voice exclaimed firmly.

And just before Seekcurse could do anything, he got electrocuted and shocked. He fell to the ground hard while closing the Pandora's Box.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity were relieved that they were free, but they were on the edge of castle walls. Terracotta Warriors thrust their spears and pikes at her. Rainbow Dash struggled fighting back while trying to save her best friend. Rarity screamed fearfully as she was about to fall.

Anchor charged in and rammed all of Terracotta Warriors pieces aside hard while Asami charged in and grabbed her hoof in time while pulling her back. Rainbow Dash sighed in relief, and even Rarity felt that too. They both smiled at Anchor and Asami, who smiled back at them. Seekcurse grunted as he quickly get away before he get himself captured by his enemies.

"You're alright?" Asami asked in concern.

Rarity sighed in relief, "Yeah. You saved me. Thank you so much, darling."

Asami smiled, "No worries. I'm happy to help my friends and even my big brother's. I don't even want to lose Shorty Thinking's girlfriend."

"Brother?!" Rarity and Rainbow Dash asked in surprise and shock, "You're Shorty Thinking's sister?! You're kidding me!"

Asami sighed, "I knew it. He didn't tell you about me. Idiot..."

Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke continued attacking and battling with Unalaq. But he was still protected by force-field and even launching his Dark Thunderstorm Blasts at them. They dodged and avoided the attacks while striking and attacking back at him. And at the same time, he was chanting in pure darkness as he was creating the largest tsunami. He's almost done with it.

"We have to stop him!" Aquastroke exclaimed in concern.

Tigress grunted as she struggled in attacking at Unalaq, "But how? His sorcery is too strong!"

"We have to! Our home is depending on us!" Courage Tiger exclaimed firmly.

Unalaq huffed, "Give it up, fools. It's over now! There's nothing you or your friends can do. Water Tiger Kingdom is finished!"

"No, it's not!" Asasmi shouted firmly as she unleashed her electrical gloves in electrocuting and shocking Unalaq's force-field, "You're the one who is finished!"

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Water Tiger Warriors surrounded Unalaq as they were all ready to attack and finish him off.

"BEGONE!" Unalaq exclaimed in anger as he fired his Dark Whips in launching and electrocuted his enemies to the ground hard, "I will bring salvation to this land! Water Tiger Kingdom must be destroyed! I will finish you off, just as I did to your father and brother!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone demanded in anger.

Unalaq smirked, "Yes. I did it. I was ordered by Noble Guild to finish Claw Tiger and retrieve the Imperial Seal back. I was so closed to finish him until your brother came after me. He almost finish me off if it weren't for interlopers from Central Jing. And now I will finish this off!"

"Damn you! You even murdered their dad?!" Rainbow Dash demanded in anger.

Rarity groaned, "You're monster!"

Unalaq smirked, "I'd prefer call myself - the savior. It's over now for you all."

"No, you are!" Courage Tiger exclaimed firmly as he struggled yet grunted painfully in getting up while approaching him. He groaned, "I will defeat you!"

Unalaq groaned as he tried to shock Courage Tiger, "Who do you think you are?!"

"I am Courage Tiger - Emperor of Water Tiger Kingdom! And I hereby sentenced you - death for high treason and murdered of both my father and brother! Take this!"

And just before Unalaq could do anything, Courage Tiger unleashed his Fury Tiger Slash in knocking him out and freed everyone from his Dark Whips.

Rarity then fired her Diamond Gatling Blaster wrists at him, weakening him. Rainbow Dash rammed and struck him to the walls before punching him very hard. Unalaq fired his Dark Balls at them off but they dodged and avoided the attacks. Hammerod and Anchor slammed their rod and anchor in knocking him hard for three times. Scarblade and Riverstrike charged and gave their swift slashes of their blades on his back for three times. Aquastroke and Tigress punched him for ten times before kicked him off.

And just before Unalaq could respond, Courage Tiger struck his Tiger Blade through the sorcerer's chest head on. Unalaq gasped and grunted painfully as he was slowly dying.

Courage Tiger groaned, "That's for my kingdom. This is for my family you have murdered!"

"Curse you..." Unalaq said painfully before coughed heavily, "Pitiful... It's too late now. Your kingdom will fall..."

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Water Tiger Warriors turned to the front. They found the large tsunami wiggled as it straightly poured down hard as it was heading straight to Water Tiger Kingdom. Their home is in danger!

"We have to stop it!" Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

"There's not much time! We won't able to evacuate or stop it!" Riverstrike exclaimed in concern, "It's over..."

"No... It isn't. And I'm not gonna let my home be destroyed. Not on my watch!" Aquastroke said firmly as she stood up and positioned herself up in martial art skills like, "I'm gonna slow it down!"

"You can't! It will take lots of energy on you!" Courage Tiger exclaimed in concern, "Don't do this, Aqua!"

"I have to! Stand back!"

Aquastroke's eyes glowed brightly as she waved her hooves like she was trying to pull something back. As it responded to her will, the back of river tsunami slowly pulling back towards her. But it's still not enough to stop it. Everyone else looked worry and concern about it.

Tigress growled angrily while clenching her hooves, "Well, I'm gonna sit here and do nothing! Hang on, Aqua!"

"I won't lose my family again! Hold on, sisters!" Courage Tiger exclaimed firmly.

Both Courage Tiger and Tigress joined. They all helped Aquastroke in summoning and bringing the large tsunami's water back. They effectively have managed to bring half portion of tsunami back into normal state. But it wasn't enough as the other half portion is heading straight to the kingdom.

"This isn't good! What can we do? We're not powerful and magical as Twilight to handle this," Rarity exclaimed in concern.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Come on, guys! You can do this! Don't give in!"

Everyone cheered wildly and determinedly at the Three Tiger Family to not give up while bringing the tsunami down to normal state.

As the trio continued doing it, two familiar ghosts appeared besides them. Everyone was in shocked and surprised of it. But nevertheless, the five family members worked together as they continued bringing the tsunami down swiftly and fiercely. As it almost reached the kingdom, the tsunami slowly dying down as it returned to normal state now.

The water flowed gently and calmly into the river banks of Water Tiger Kingdom. Ponies cheered wildly and happily that their home is safe from harm and danger. At the abandoned castle, Rainbow Dash and Rarity sighed in relief, and so does everyone else. The kingdom is safe now.

"No... I failed..." Unalaq said in shock yet painfully, "Curse you all..."

Unalaq draws his last breathe before closing eyes. Everyone looked at him as his body slowly disintegrate into ashes. It then blown up to the sky. He is gone. Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke turned to both Claw Tiger and Brave Tiger who smiled at him and his family.

"Father... Brother... It's really you..."

"Well done, my son. I'm glad you're alive," Claw Tiger said calmly

Brave Tiger smirked before gave a hoof bump on Courage's left shoulder, "I knew you can do it! I'm glad that you didn't get yourself killed. You almost had me worried."

"I-I... I couldn't have done it by myself. I have friends and family to help me," Courage Tiger said humbly.

Tigress giggled weakly, "Yeah, he can be hopeless and stubborn sometimes. That is why we're here for."

"We'll keep doing this," Aquastroke said happily.

"We noticed it. Thank you very much," Claw Tiger said happily.

Brave Tiger nodded, "Yeah. If it weren't for you all, he wouldn't have make this far. Thanks. And keep it up. And don't worry, we'll be watching over you."

"Will we see you all again?" Tigress asked in concern.

Aquastroke sighed, "We just met..."

"Please, don't leave us again..." Courage Tiger pleaded, "Can't you see how much we miss you both?"

"We know. But we have to go," Claw Tiger said calmly, "We can't stay here for too long."

Brave Tiger smiled, "But that doesn't mean we won't visit you. Don't worry, we'll come again. Promised. Take care. We all love ya."

"We will..." Courage, Tigress and Aquastroke said happily.

Claw Tiger and Brave Tiger turned to both Rarity and Rainbow Dash as they both gave the girls a wink. The girl replied that to them. The ghosts slowly disappeared from everyone's sights. Water Tiger Warriors bowed down in respect for the passing ones.

As Rarity and Rainbow Dash watched the event, they noticed their Cutie Marks glowing and blinking again. They smiled happily - mission accomplished!

"I guess we reconnect the family together - that's friendship problem," Rainbow Dash remarked.

"Indeed, it is. I'm glad everything is alright at the end," Rarity said happily. She turned to both Shorty Thinking and Asami. She smirked in amusement, "Why didn't you all tell me about this?"

"I kinda forget," Shorty Thinking admitted meekly, "Sorry about that. But I do have another sister named Ciel. She's now working for ZeekCrimson within Ultimate Mystic Warriors. At least, I didn't forget that one."

Asami scoffed, "Typical. Sorry about him. He maybe the smartest strategist and inventor at Water Tiger Kingdom, but sometimes he can be forgetful. So, let's try this again. It's an honor to meet you again, Rarity."

Rarity giggled happily as she shook Asami's hoof, "The honor is mine, Asami. I apologize for my rude behavior."

"Apology accepted. And one day, I would like to bring Ciel here to meet you. She would be happy."

"I can't wait."

Rainbow Dash approached to four Water Tiger Warriors, "You guys are so awesome especially you, Anchor! For a Diamond Dog, you're really loyal dog. I hope we can do this again, but not fighting part. Just for some sports."

Four Tiger Warrior smiled and commented, "Thank you very much. We are honored, Rainbow Dash."

Courage Tiger, Tigress and Aquastroke looked at their kingdom from distance. They were relieved yet pleased that everything is safe and sound.

"So, everything's alright?" Aquastroke asked in concern.

"Yeah. It should be fine for now," Courage Tiger said calmly. He turned to his sisters, "Tigress, Aqua... Thank you for everything."

Tigress smiled, "It's no big deal, brother. We're always help each other out, no matter what. After all, we're family."

"Besides, you should thank those two girls. They're the reason why we came here. They helped and convinced to come after you. They even told me not to resolve with anger," Aquastroke said happily.

Courage Tiger turned to Rarity and Rainbow Dash, "Rarity, Rainbow Dash; thank you so much."

"It's no big deal," Rainbow Dash commented.

Rarity smiled and nodded, "We're glad to help around, your highness."

"Now, that is done. Is everyone up for the drink?" Courage Tiger asked in amusement. Everyone laughed happily. He then laughed as well, "Come on. We do need to drink. After all, we have won the fight. It's the least we can do to honor these girls for the help! After this, we'll show the tour to our kingdom! Who's with me?"

Everyone laughed and cheered wildly and happily as they all turned and headed back to Water Tiger Kingdom. Their home is safe from danger for now...

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Janet Verney: Aquastroke
G.K Bowes: Tigress
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
Skip Stellrecht: Shorty Thinking
Adrian Latourelle: Unalaq

Minor Casts:
George Grant: Claw Tiger
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger
Brian Dobson: Seekcurse
Kyle Hebert: Scarblade
Douglas Lee: Anchor
Matthew Mercer: Hammerod
Michael Sinternikilaas: Riverstrike
Seychelle Gabriel: Asami

Cameo:
Alan Tudyk: Grand Advisor Wiserton

Author's Note:

Like Episode 8.5: The Emperor and the Princess and Episode 16.5: The Kingdom of the Apes, this will also be connected to JusSonic's MLP Universe as well.