• Published 23rd Jul 2016
  • 362 Views, 17 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship Will Live On - Tropical Beats



Nightingale Swirl, Ivory Lace, Cinnamon Crush, Bubble Lime, Sky Breeze, Bunnyflower, and Cocoa Pop. An awkward group of friends who will love one another no matter what life throws at them.

  • ...
3
 17
 362

Chapter Four: Things You Find Out...

"Here we are!" Nightingale exclaimed, "The castle!" The young unicorn turned her head towards somepony standing outside the big gates. "Uhm, excuse me? I'm Nightingale Swirl. And this is my friend, Cocoa Pop. Do you know where this castle came from?"

"Nope!" The tour guide happily said, "But you can look around. No charge!" He said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, sir." Nightingale said as she walked away. "I don't understand, Cocoa. These ponies don't know a thing..."

"Let's just find a place to sit down and read the book." The two of them walked in the castle, and the first thing they saw was a big round table with seven thrones around it. "Hey! That star on that thrown looks exactly like the one on the book!" Cocoa exclaimed.

"Too much..." Nightingale muttered under her breath.

"Hey! This table has all of Equestria marked down on it! How cool is that?!" Cocoa kept looking around the room, " And look at this! This looks like the roots of an Oak Tree!"

That was when it happened again...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All the ponies were sat in their thrones, except for one. The lavender alicorn finally calmed down and sat on her respected thrown. Magical auroras surrounded the marks on the thrones and all beamed to the middle. A map appeared in a flash of light of which blinded the seven friends. When they all got their vision back, they did nothing the gasp in awe for the scene that was just placed before them...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cocoa Pop was still checking the room out when Nightingale was seeing the present again. It wasn't until then something caught her eye. "What are those gems?!"

Cocoa Pop turned her head up to the the gems dangling down from the roots to see that there were pictures of six ponies, and occasionally a dragon sewed within the gemstones. "Wow! Look at the cutiemarks of those ponies! They look just like the marks on these thrones!"

"It's more than that, Cocoa Pop. Those ponies... They're the ones from my visions!"

"Really?! And what about that dragon?"

"I saw him a couple of times in the background." Nightingale let out a faint sigh, "I don't like this, Cocoa."

"Me neither. Let's just do what we originally planned."

"Okay..."

And like that, the two of them sat down in a library with a mirror inside. A huge contraption was built around it with some book at the top. Both of them were very confused, but let it pass. Nightingale cracked open the book and began...

"So... I read that spell. So let us continue!" *cough* "The spell on the first page was the one that turned me into a princess... Well, more or less. The first part of the spell belongs to the great wizard, Starswirl Abearded. I casted the spell and switched the cutiemarks of my friends. Rarity had Rainbow Dash's cutiemark, Rainbow Dash had Fluttershy's cutiemark, Fluttershy had Pinkie Pie's cutiemark, Pinkie Pie had Applejack's cutiemark, and Applejack had Rarity's cutiemark. Spike and I realized that we had to show them what their true destinies were by helping the pony who got their cutiemark. When we were all back to normal, I realized something. It was out friendship. The Magic Of Friendship will live on, and it was that moment that proved it. I finished the spell and hung my head high, all my friends had no idea what I was talking about, but if I was happy about something, they knew it was something good! But them the elements zapped me, and they brought me to this place where I met Princess Celestia! I felt myself being lifted into the air, and a lavender aurora was surrounding me. I landed back on the ground, and I had WINGS?! It was then I was dubbed, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"I think I'm beginning to understand..." Cocoa said in disbelief.

"I'm not sure what's going on... But we have to find out more! One piece of information is good. That's what we have. But we must keep looking!" Nightingale firmly said.

"Then keep reading!" Cocoa exclaimed. And that's what they did.

Author's Note:

Sowwie this hasn't been out for about 5 days...:fluttershysad:

I was at London for 3 days and it was awesome!:rainbowwild:
I didn't have my laptop with me so I couldn't post...:facehoof:

38 VIEWS?!:yay:
Also... 2 LIKES!:raritystarry:
And 2 DISLIKES?!:raritydespair:

Oh well XD :raritywink: