• Published 7th Jul 2016
  • 941 Views, 33 Comments

Colgate's Rants 3 - StormLuna



Colgate has had to deal with many annoying patients, both nice ponies and villains. After killing Tirek and becoming a princess, she continues to operate her practice and of course, problem ponies continue to come in and her rants continue.

  • ...
7
 33
 941

Princess Cadence

My next patient is one that always confuses me. I normally don't know if it is actually her or if it is Chrysalis in disguise. This time I knew it was Cadence since Chrysalis got 100 years for robbing all those banks to pay off her debt to me. Like I have been doing with most of my patients I pointed my hoof at the sign regarding payment and she told me that she had the means to pay me.

Alright, so I took her back and I almost wonder if she didn't have a bit of Sombra in her. She had a couple broken teeth and when I asked her how it happened, she told me of some old tradition of the Crystal Empire royalty trying to eat crystals. I smacked her and yelled, "Are you fucking nuts? You're not Sombra! You can't eat crystals!"

Naturally my unpleasant demeanor made the little love princess cry. Now came the big problem, she didn't bother to bring in the pieces of her broken teeth. Yes this was problematic and what I did was completely against everything I stand for but I used my magic to repair her teeth, AT A VERY HIGH COST. Despite me telling her that it would be 3,000 bits PER TOOTH, she agreed. I figured with her being a princess that she'd be able to pay it with no problems.

After I fixed her chompers and led her to the checkout, she pulls out this CrystalCare card, which I found highly suspicious. Before I tried to run it through I looked at the customer service phone number on the back. Guess what? It was the same number as it is for TiaCare! Obviously I was angry but I wasn't about to go punishing her the way I would others so I called Shining Armor and told him of this problem. He promised that he would be there the following day but that didn't mean Cadence would escape my desires. So for one night my harem and I had a lovely pink overnight snack. I told the girls to enjoy it because it was something they wouldn't get very often.

The next day Shining Armor shows up with 6,000 bits and unfortunately, that demon child of theirs. When he brought her in with him she began to fly all over the place and fired energy. Once Cadence got her subdued I surveyed the damage and estimated that Flurry Heart had done roughly 5,000 bits worth of damage. Now I was thoroughly pissed. Yes I could use my magic to fix the damages but it is the principle of the matter. Shining Armor begged and pleaded for me to simply forgive the debt. Well I didn't charge him for it but I brought out the customer/doctor agreement and since it was HER child that did the damage, it was her responsibility. Since none of them had the money to pay for the damage, I sent Shining and Flurry on their way and "borrowed" Cadence for a few more days!

Just because she's a princess doesn't make her immune to the penalties involved in violating the terms of my contract, just look at Twilight! Once I decided that Cadence's debt had been paid I sent her on her way. I did set up stipulations for future visits though, she must pay me in full PLUS an additional 50% deposit which would be returned if no accidents happen. Want to know the funny thing? I'm going to intentionally cause a little damage during her visits so she'll never get that deposit back!