• Published 7th Jul 2016
  • 940 Views, 33 Comments

Colgate's Rants 3 - StormLuna



Colgate has had to deal with many annoying patients, both nice ponies and villains. After killing Tirek and becoming a princess, she continues to operate her practice and of course, problem ponies continue to come in and her rants continue.

  • ...
7
 33
 940

Starlight Glimmer (Not really a rant)

My next patient is one who I both feel for yet am a bit scared of, Starlight Glimmer. I feel for her because she has basically become a pitiful subordinate of Twilight's yet at the same time she could easily take my cutie mark if I wasn't careful around her. She came in one day and complained about pain in one of her teeth.

Like I do with everypony else I point my hoof at my sign regarding payments and she claimed she had the funds to pay. Now given that she is Twilight's student I figured that she probably had some sort of insurance provided by Celestia. I asked her about it and she told me that she did have TiaCare. Even though I have met her before and befriended her, I told her that I do not accept it. Unlike the others, she did not go into a rage, instead she told me she would come back when she had the funds.

Thank Luna! Finally a patient that understands that I want my money for the services I provide. Two weeks later she returned with some cash. I take her back and besides me fixing her teeth, we had a friendly chit chat. I discovered several things about my new friend and patient. I discovered that she secretly resents Twilight and often wishes she had tore up the scroll and stopped the rainboom. I can understand that entirely and let her know that I am no fan of Twilight.

When I told her that Twilight is my little bitch she got quite the laugh out of it. When I told her how good she is in bed she immediately began wanting to see for herself. She wasn't very happy when I told her that there probably wasn't much I could do until it hit me, I basically own Twilight so I figured that I could make Starlight's dream come true but I needed a reason.

Well when we went up front for her to check out she wound up not having enough money. Was I going to punish her or demand compensation from her, no I was not. She is Twilight's student, Twilight should have made sure she had the funds for this appointment so it was Twilight that would have to compensate me. Who am I kidding, given the stipulations of the customer/doctor agreement Twilight will always be my slave so I decided that the time had come for Starlight's dream to come true.

Given that she is my friend I put a horn cap on Twily and let Starlight dominate her all weekend long. I did give Twilight a warning, I told her that if she punished Starlight for this that I would have to truly punish her and that she would not like it.

After this situation, Starlight voluntarily decided to be part of my harem. Since she didn't have to do it, I let her dominate the others so you could almost say that her and I are co-owners of Twilight, Trixie, Sonata and Cheerilee. I say almost because she does still have to submit to me like the rest of them do. Overall though, she is a much happier mare. It makes me feel proud that I was able to bring so much happiness into her life.