• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 9,017 Views, 47 Comments

The Dragons in the Mountains - DracoTitan



It's been years since I've arrived in this strange place. Years that tribes have chased us into secrecy. Years since I've seen my sons and daughters. Years since the light shined my hard scale and the winds carried my great wings. Now we are free

  • ...
20
 47
 9,017

And the Stone Forces It Back

As the two dragons above clash, Vayl and the mane six alongside Moose, Diamond Apple and Chapel rush forward. Flinging her hand forward, the elderly reindeer barely resist the urge to roll her eyes as a number of bane knights and warriors scatter like a hard wind blow away leaves.

The pair of pegasi rush forward to cut down a half blind dragonspawn before Twilight glance around, “So how much do you know about Asphyxious?”

“Probably more than you,” as the group walks forward, the two bucks and the sole diamond pony check around the corner before motion clear, “but what do you know?”

Chewing on her lip, Twilight looks away before shrugging her shoulders, “Just that he’s a displaced and a few important things.”

“I have to ask, why are you so curious?” opening the door, Vayl nods respectfully to a duo of gemsbok and a reindeer, “It’s good to finally meet you old man Sarge.”

“...damn,” rising from his seat, he bows his head respectfully before kissing her knuckles, “you look just like your great, great, great grandmother back when I was serving under Ethrunbal in the old days.”

“Holy shit...I knew you were old,” walking over with shock, the reindeer in blood red leather bows deeply to Vayk as well, “but at that age...you’ve gotta be at least a millennium.”

“Yup, I served back when Everblight had conquered parts of Gondwana and the mass majority of the current day Crystal Empire,” shaking his head, a smile cross Sarge face in remembrance, “those were the days.”

“Okay, enough history lessons,” slamming her hand on the table, Rainbow Dash points at the token with determined eyes, “we got a call to make!”

“Lord Asphyxious, we require your assistance,” as she finish, Twilight waits for the dracolich to respond.

Meanwhile, a curious Vayl looks over to Twilight Sparkle with a bemused expression, “So...you want him to be your daughters’ godfather?”

Before the alicorn princess can reply, she look over to a tear that slowly open, “Asphyxious, are you there?”

“I’m here what do you need and who is this?” Asphyxious asked on the other end.

“It’s Twilight, we need your help with fighting an undead army lead by Tirek,” looking over her shoulder, Twilight grimace as the beginning of cannon fire echoes in the back ground, “there may also be an army of lesser deathjacks being led by one of the original ones.”

A portal opened as Asphyxious walked out and gave the girls a surprise. “So what going on?” He asks, the girls were to busy getting over the shock that Asphyxious was now a dragon. He only stands a head or two taller then them but he was still a dragon. But what shocked them more was the large rune covered Deathjack by his side.

Jaw dropped, elderly reindeer doe prepare to speak but the old gemsbok walk over with a raised eyebrow, “What the Tartarus, I didn’t think you would be back here!”

“I’m sorry have we met before?” Asphyxious asked looking at the antelope.

“Have we met?! Fuck yeah!,” placing his shotgun on his shoulder, he grabs the dracolich’s hand for a hand shake, “I was there when your flank was kicked off this world in the first place.” Tilting his head back, he taps his chin with scrunched eyes, “It must of been...three, no wait two millennia ago!”

“Wait… How long ago or are you just pulling my leg here?” Asphyxious asked looking at everyone.

“Definitely two millennia ago,” snapping his finger, he shake his head before rubbing his finger on a scar going across his face, “I had just joined under Everblight’s Army and my first assignment was helping take back the base when you were there guarding one of Toruk’s shards.”

“Please tell me his making this up or I’m going back home.” Asphyxious asked with annoyed look on his face. “By the way who is this guy? Some kind of dragon spawn gone wrong?”

“Sarge is literally the second oldest gemsbok to ever exist,” a second gemsbok walks over with an easygoing smile, “name’s Borok by the way.”

“Asphyxious Hellbringer, Now why was I called here?” Asphyxious asked again. As the Deathjack did nothing but stare at everyone.

Twilight rolls her eyes before flicking the tall Displace in the back of his head, “Did you NOT hear me say we need you to help fight a BUCKING ARMY OF UNDEAD AND DEATHJACKS?!”

“I heard that, I need details miss Sparkle.” Asphyxious replied before crossing his arms. “What are their numbers, where are they attacking from, do they have just undead or warjacks too?”

“There’s about several thousand Bane knights and Faust knows how many thralls,” Asphyxious rubs his face after hearing that and groans.

“Something tell me Mum would have been a big help here.” Asphyxious said to himself.

“Well why didn’t you invite her,” rolling her eyes, Rainbow Dash cross her arms across her chest, “whatever, I need to break in the new arm so let's go!”

“Not without a plan and a army.” Asphyxious snapped. “My god she as bad as some displace I know.”

“We hav’ an army of changelings, bison, reindeer, gemsbok and ponies,” Applejack pats the handle of her mallet before looking at the dragon, “but we really gonna need help with the deathjack and the lesser ones.” Asphyxious raised a brow at what Applejack just said.

“What do you mean lesser ones?” He asked looking at everyone else.

“We’re fighting Tirek,” a frown cross Pinkie pie’s face as she fingers the stock of her shotgun, “everypony knows that he, with the guidance of Toruk, made the first two Deathjacks.”

“We don’t know how but he manage to...replicate the energy found in the skulls in order to make these,” looking around, Fluttershy grimace before sighing deeply to herself, “deathcrawls. On the plus side, it’s a little easier to defeat them.”

“Oh mum going to be pissed.” Asphyxious said with a smile, before turning to his echo. “Just going to call my wives and let them know to send my dogs and warjacks over. Also need to bring Rocksteady.”

“You my dear,” patting the side of the dragon, Rarity lets out a small laugh, “are, what do they say, so whipped.”

“Nothing wrong with that. And you make it sound like I don’t enjoy it.” Asphyxious replied with a smile before going back to his call.

“You know,” a bemused expression cross over Twilight’s as she pinched the bridge of her nose, “you can probably ask Everblight to help you with your...hoarding issue.”

“Been there, done that grown out of it.” Asphyxious replied as he got a reply from his call. “They’ll be over in a bit, so… Anything else you need of me?”

“Let’s wait until after we win,” an amused smile cross the alicorn’s face as she watch the gemsbok walk outside, “then we’ll see what Everblight has to say...as well as get you to meet your goddaughters.”

Asphyxious face fell as he stared at her with his good eye. The only words that left his mouth were the only thing he could think to say. “What…?”

“Oh yes. They’ve been waiting to meet their, as Rainbow would say,” a slightly savage smile cross her face as Twilight thinks of the mischief, “totary and epic godpapa.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High above, Everblight grapples with a draconic Tirek. Slashing at his muzzle, the older dragon growls deeply as his eyes flash with rage, “How the Tartarus did you transform into a dragon?!”

“Took the blight right out from those that didn’t need it,” slamming his second pair of arms into Everblight’s chest, Tirek grins savagely as black sparks dance from his maw, “but know that at least you won’t have to worry about anything trying to kill you...CAUSE I’LL DO IT FOR THEM!!”

Flipping the younger dragon around, Everblight slams Tirek into the ground. As the former centaur rise again, Everblight glance towards Ponyville and the approaching Deathjack, ‘Hurry the Tartarus up Asphyxious. I need you to deal with the Deathjack.’ Just then a bolt of magic hit Tirek in the rump.

“Hello! Did you miss me?” Called out a voice on the ground. It was Asphyxious and he was smiling. “Wow, I get to fight Tirek again who has an army of undead again? Talk about small world huh?”
“Well, I was hoping that it wouldn’t be until a few more years,” shrugging his shoulders, he look at the smaller dragon, “so what up?”

“Dude you deer buddy said it was a millennia or two!” Asphyxious yelled back, as the undead just stared at Asphyxious.

“So you’ve turn against our master,” a deep scowl cross the former centaur muzzle as black fire dance from his maw, “he’ll thank me for ending your soul!”

“Master? Ha! Don’t make me laugh, I’d sooner die than be under that things control. But on the plus side, I get to eat you!” Asphyxious called out as cannon fire soon rang out. “And here come the dogs of war. Hehe I made a pun, dogs of war. Get it?”

“Please don’t!/What the fucking Tartarus!” both of the dragons look at Asphyxious with a deadpan before glaring at each other.

“Anyway let's get ready to rumble!” Asphyxious roared, as the sound of his army of diamond dogs was running to meet the cryxians in battle.

Letting out a roar, Everblight slams into Tirek. Chomping on the red and black dragon’s neck, he let out a grunt as Tirek stabs one of his wrist claw into his gut.

“Hey Everblight, mind moving that fight deeper to the cryx side. I have a spell you’re going to love!” Asphyxious called out. As his Deathjack was busy punching a smaller helljack.

Pulling the claw from his stomach, Everblight rolls in the air before releasing Tirek. As Tirek crash into the rear of his army, Everblight begins to summon fire, lightning and raw mana to form a sphere.

Asphyxious held out his hands as his body is covered in a green aura. “[The earth that rot in the end of days. The dead will walk from their resting place. The stars in space fade away, crushed by the hand of god himself. Sink into the void of nothingness and despair.”] As he spoke a large sphere of darkness had engulfed a part of the cryx army and Tirek and Everblight who were still fighting over the skies.

Swallowing the sphere with steam rising his from mouth, Everblight’s form glow a deep cerulean before directing a large deep blue beam at enemy dragon.

“Move out of the way! Pull back!” Called the Diamond dogs who all left the sphere of darkness. “Anyone left inside is as good as dead!” Everblight wasn’t sure what spell Asphyxious was using. But if his own Diamond dogs were this worried about it, it maybe a good idea to get out of the spell range.
[“Let your death be forever eternal in the void of darkness! Maximize Magic: E.N.D!”] With that sphere of darkness expanded to the point where they were standing before vanishing into thin air. Once the dust cleared there was nothing sand where half of the cryx army was. Then a large body drops out of the sky missing a wing. It was Tirek and he was still alive.

“Well then…that was interesting,” looking at Asphyxious from the corner of his eye, Everblight glides over to the injured dragon.

“Bugger....” Asphyxious said before coughing up blood and falling over. His Diamond Dogs quickly move over to protect their king.

“Aww...is wittle Tirek hurt,” slamming down on top of the fallen dragon, Everblight grins widely at him, “and I thought you were going to end me."

“W-W-Wait a moment,”feeling as his head is lifted up, Tirek tries to pull his head back, “I’m certain this is just a-”

“Misunderstanding...you’re absolutely right,” dragging the tired dracolich in the direction of Asphyxious, Everblight smile turns savage, “I should stop playing with you...I doubt Asphyxious likes his meal too soft.”]

Asphyxious let out a laugh as his army back away and stand tall, the dragonlich then changed into his dragon lord form. He let out a beastel snarl before roaring and lunged for Tirek. The Diamond dogs didn’t look away from there king who was feasting. All that could be heard was the sound of bone braking and flesh being torn.

“You know...there’s still the matter of the massive group fighting on the other side,” looking at the feasting Asphyxious with amusement, Everblight let out a brief chuckle.

“Let us handle this.” Said a Diamond Dog in armor, wielding a large sword sparking with lightning. “We need the practice.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Strongheart lets out a scream of pain as her left forelimb is thrown out of place. Rising up, she slams her head against the undead diamond dog before spinning around, “Braeburn! You best hurry up, the first row of those deathcrawls are almost here!”

“I’m hurryin’, I’m hurryin’!” rushing forward, the gold stallion fires a few rounds that catch some of the thralls and warriors. As the pair load up the cannon, the first of the smaller version of the deathjack lumber into the kill area. Pulling the rope, the cannons fire on the cryxian warmachines. While a few fell to the onslaught, a few manage to break through before the legs sinks into the ground.

Even as the first group go deeper underground, more step out in mid charge. While some are caught in the first trap or the kill zone, a good amount of the others manage to pass. As the machines pound away at the wall, the undead swarm forward before using the deathcrawls as stepping stones. As the first undead peak over, swords and axes would cut them down unless the bullets reach their mark first.

It isn’t until an unearthly roar echo through the clearing that the defenders brace as one of the only two true Deathjacks burst from the treeline, scratches and dents covering the monstrosity.

One moment it was by the treeline before there was a large gaping hole going through the first wall. Scrambling around, defenders try to stall the cryxian super weapon while fighting the undead.

Hearing rumbling coming from behind them, the defenders watch as a wave of Diamond dogs rush forward. Blinking in surprise, Braeburn looks over before shooting a undead minotaur as it tries to charge at one of the newcomers, “Aye thought that only the blighted diamon’ dogs were on ou’ side?”

A Warwitch jumps over their heads soon join the Diamond dogs in battle. It was kind of confusing seeing a member of cryx fighting the other cryx. But there was one difference between them, the warwitch was wearing dark blue. Just like the diamond dogs.

Shaking her head, Little Strongheart and Braeburn rush over. As the small bison crush a bane knight that was sneaking up on the warwitch, Braeburn slides next to her before unloading his pistols into an undead dragonspawn, “Ya come her’ of’en?”

The Warwitch simply smiled at him, before metal wings spread from her back and fly up before driving her sword into a slayer head. It wasn’t long before more Warwitch’s joined her sister in battle.

As the earth pony let out a whistle, he flinch when the bison smacks his flank, “Wha’ the buck, Strongs?!”

“Less flirting,” tossing a kick, she leers at Braeburn as she tears the head off a mechanithrall, “you can try to convince them to join us for hanky panky after the fight.”

“Yer no fun when ya get lik’ this,” smiling kindly at the bison, the two hear a low groaning roar. As the pair turn, the giant Deathjack lumbers closer while smacking the lesser ones out of its way. Then a salvo of cannon fire was heard, that light up the area the Deathjack was in as well as destroying or damaging the others.

“Yeah! Take that, the Wolves of Cryx will turn you ta scrap!” Yelled a Diamond Dog in odd armor who was standing next to two warjacks.

The sound of metal squealing could be heard as the Deathjack grabs one of the deathcrawls and the face plate slow opens as though it was a mouth. Letting out a shrill roar that force many to cover their ears, it chomps into the deathcrawl. As the armor of the Deathjack manages to repair itself, Braeburn looks at the Diamond dog that spoke up, “Should...Should that have been possible?”

“Yes, but our Deffey didn’t have a mouth… Asphyxious will want to know about dat.” It was now after his ears stopped ringing that Braeburn could hear the Diamond Dog voice, it was female. “Alright you know da plan guys! Keep hitting it till it dead but don’t get close!” She yelled at the other diamond dogs, some even pulled out rifles. “Bob and Kibbles, get him!” She yelled and the two warjacks roared to life to attack the Deathjack.

“Ya’ll heard her,” pistols spinning, Braeburn points in the direction of the Deathjack, “NOW, LET’S GET THIS DON’ N OVE’! GRANNY SMITH IS MAKIN’ HER FAMOUS ZAP APPLE PIES FOR US FIGHTERS!”

“JUST SHUT UP AND SHOOT IT!” Yelled the Diamond Dog as she held out her staff, then a bullet explodes from the end of it. The round explodes on the Deathjack armor.

As rifles, pistols, shotguns, crossbows and bows rain down onto the Deathjack, the strange sound of yak music begin to fill the air. As they continue to fire, a pair of reindeer and a crystal mare wearing blue armor let out a sigh, “Oh Faust, not again.”

“What is that?” Asked a Diamond dog who was wielding an axe and a shield cannon. “It kind of catchy.”

From behind the line, a carriage with heavy frontal armor and a giant cannon with six barrels burst out as the music grows louder. Two gemsbok in red armor, a reindeer in a red cloak and the Mane Six screech to a halt next to the group. Sarge looks over to the Diamond dog in command before clicking the song off, “Sorry we’re late. Had to get the old girl up and ready.”

“We’ll take any help we can get. Give covering fire for the infantry and fire everything else on the deathjack!” Yelled the Diamond Dog Warcaster. As one of her jacks drives it axe into the deathjack back, before being thrown off to the side by the larger helljack.

“Sure thing, Borok,” as the younger gemsbok look at Sarge, the old warrior smile at him, “would you like to give the Deathjack our retort?”

“Yes sir,” clearing his throat, Borok turns in the direction of the cryxian deathjack, “HEY YOU!” As the Deathjack turns, the cannon rotates as round after round fire out at an extremely fast pace, “SUCK IT ZAM-ZAM!!”

As the mass amount of cannon fire blinds the Deathjack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash sped forward. Sliding under the warmachine’s legs, Rainbow climbs onto its back before rapidly slashing up the machine. As the helljack moves an arm to swat the cyan pegasus, it’s pinned as Fluttershy slams her weapon into the hand. Dodging out the way of a kick, she watches as Rainbow grabs the leg and slowly pulls.

“Get out of the way!” Yelled a Diamond Dog in armor as it lines up with other dogs who were wielding shield cannons.

As the pair of pegasus dart away, the helljack tries to follow but collapse as the gears in the leg pop out of place. Looking at her left arm, Rainbow grins before fist pumping, “Oh BUCK YEAH! THIS ARM IS AWESOME!!” That’s when the line of Dogs fired, the shield cannons gave a deafening roar. As the rounds explodes on the helljack armor.

Twilight focus a large sphere of raw magic in her hand that grows to the size of a pony’s head. Wounding her fist back, she punch forward as a beam of purifying energy slams into the jack.

“Okay, don’t drop your guard just because you think it dead!” Yelled the warcaster as she reloads her staff. Many other diamond dogs start to reload their weapons to.

As the cloud disperse, the Deathjack limps out with right arm missing and half of the right leg dragging behind it. Letting out a roar of pure unadulterated rage, it flings arm out as its chest piece cracks open. Thousands upon thousands of centaur souls claw out in rage, trying to escape.

As the jack tries to pin the spirits back, Twilight turns to the warcaster, “If you hurry, we can end this! What’s your strongest spell?!”

“Spell? I’m a diamond dog what make you think I know magic?” Asked the warcaster. As she yelled at her warjack to get up and attack the deathjack again.

“For crying out loud,” facepalming, the alicorn takes a deep breath as her eyes glow an ethereal purple. The Diamond dogs may not know much about magic, their armor and weapons on the other hand were a different story.

Rising into the air, Twilight surrounds herself with glyphs while Rarity and the surrounding unicorns, changeling, a few of the bison, gemsbok reindeer and one or two of the blighted Diamond Dogs begin to glow, “Sin of the fallen, tears of the risen. By the first soul all are born, By the first plague all are rested! Come forth as traitors are gather! Cleanse the land of the Damned and Guide the Lost!”

Pointing a hand the Deathjack, Twilight focus each spell being charge, “PURGATORY!”

“DAYBREAK!” “HOLY ANGELUS!” “ASCENSION!” As each spell flies forward, parts of the Deathjack are blasted off as the crack widens and the spirit of the centaurs escape into the air. It helped the diamond dogs didn’t stop shooting at the deathjack.

As the spirits glare at the cryxian warmachine, the earth around the jack rumble as roots dig into the armor. Pulling it into the ground, the Deathjack lets out one last roar before the sound of shattering could be heard.

Slowly, Twilight look over to the warcaster before watching as some of the centaur trot forward, “Is that the last of the Deathjack?”

“We believe so,” the soul of an elderly centaur woman nod as some of the spirits descends onto the deathcrawls. Looking at the Diamond Dog warcaster, the centaur smile kindly, “It warms my heart to see your people remain staunch and just warriors young one.”

“Ummm, Thanks? I’m just a jackmarshal.” The warcaster said rubbing the back of her neck. As the other diamond dogs keep an eye on the remains of the deathjack but not getting close to it.

Letting out an airy laugh, the old matron shakes her head with amusement before motioning to the Deathjack, “Still modest I see. You need not worry about the creation my child made, it has lost the Skull that we were sealed inside.” Patting the warcaster’s shoulder, she briefly glows before smiling.

“Wait, Skull? Asphyxious said this thing has two of them.” Said the warcaster as she looks to the others. “My name Kat by the way.”

“Kat...hmm, I knew a Diamond Dog named Kat once,” a smile cross her face before she shakes her head, “she was a very successful spell weaver...able to create spells that gave Starswirl a run for his money. I think you will do well with such.” Placing her palm on the Diamond Dog, the pair flash a sickly green color before the centaur step back and wave for Kat to focus.

“What just happened?” Asked Kat, as her two warjacks walk up to her.

Twilight chew on her lip before looking at Kat, “Centaurs were the first truly magical race...it’s said that centaurs can make it so others with dormant mana pools can use magic.”

“These include minotaur and yak shaman, reindeer hex dancers and diamond dogs witch doctors,” Rarity motion to a pair of Diamond dogs in bone like armor.

“That last one sounds a bit like the gatormen Asphyxious talks about.” Said Kat as she felt her warjacks boredom. She slowly looked at them confused as if feeling their bond for the first time. “Ummm, is it normal to know what my jacks are… thinking?” It wasn’t truly thought but something like it. It was hard for Kat to put into words.

“Back when we had used warbeast, it was common that a truly powerful warlock could make it so that their beast partner could speak,” as Twilight and Rarity look at Pinkie Pie, the pink mare shrug her shoulders, “what, my family has at least four different warlocks in our family.”

“Then why weren’t you born in Canterlot?”

“Cause my family believe in stick with nature,” smiling, the pink pony slung an arm around Kat’s shoulder, “Don’t worry...though now I can through you your very first magic awaken PARTY!!”

“Sounds like Baldur.” Said Asphyxious who made everyone jump. “And congratulations Kat. You’re a warcaster now.”

“Yes, it warms my heartstone to see a Diamond Dog earn their spark of magic,” smiling at the warcaster, Everblight shifts before glancing at the spirit of the centaurs, “if you want, I’m certain that there is a place for your people.”

“Wait a minute… Shouldn’t Twilight and her friends be dead if a millennia has past, since the last time I was here?” Asphyxious asked giving Everblight a look. “Your friend tricked me didn’t he…”

“I has only been a few years since you’ve last been here,” the look of bemusement was apparent on Everblight’s face before a small bit of fear enter his face, “who is the guy you’re talking about?”

“That it.” Asphyxious said as eh pulls out a token. “Mum come here and talk to a Twilight who want me to be her granddad for her kids. I have words with a git to deal with for tricking me!”

“Wait, WHAT WAS THE GUY’S NAME?!” a look of fear cross over Everblight’s face as he leans down to Asphyxious’ level. Asphyxious had teleported away as a hole broke open in the ground revealing a black pit with no visible bottom with four crystals raising up around it.

“Did I hear that I’m getting great grandchildren?” A female voice asked as a black furred fox with a white fox mask poked her head out and looked around.

A look of complete shock cross the dragon’s face before he blinks slowly, “Well...hello there madame.” Bowing slightly, Everblight holds out his hand, “I welcome you to my humble home.” At those words the fox looked up at Everblight and grew until she was the same size as him.

“Thank you. It’s nice to meet you. My name is Rin.” The fox said as she took his claw and shook it with Pinkie levels of speed.

“I am Everblight the Redeemed, son of Toruk the Dragonfather and member of a collection of dragons who want the betterment of all of Equis...speaking of which,” looking to the distance, the old dragon scratch the back of his neck with a heavy sigh, “I need to tell our mutual friend that I need him to attend a meeting.”

“Oh, okay. But if we’re doing titles I’m Rin, goddess of darkness, pranks, games, undeath, forbidden knowledge, lost knowledge, monsters and dark heroes. Now seeing as you need to go, where is this Twilight that’s giving me great grandchildren.?”

“Here I am,” smiling at the fox masked goddess, Twilight flies up to her shoulder, “although I told him that he is the GODfather of my daughters...would you still like to meet them?”

“Yes I would! I’m still going to give them presents.” Rin said in a tone of finality as she shrank down to Twilight’s height.

As the two head towards Ponyville, Everblight looks over when an old gemsbok walk over, “...Sarge is that you...you got old as Tartarus!”

“Attack!” Asphyxious yelled as he jumped on Sarge back and bites his horns…. Asphyxious growls as he chowing on one of Sarge horns on his head. It looks really silly.

As a sweatdrop fall from Everblight’s head, the dragon look down, “I never thought the two of you would get in a fight with each other after so long.”

“Me neither,” pulling on Asphyxious’ tail, Sarge lets out an annoyed huff, “sure we fought back when he use to be all melodramatic and evil but now he’s...well, he’s still melodramatic but at least he ain’t evil!”

“I’m a displaced you old git!” Asphyxious growled but stopped. “Where Rin?” He asked looking around.

“She went with Twilight to see your godkids but,” holding the youngish dragon back, a serious expression cross Everblight’s face, “I’m...going to need you to attend a meeting with my allies.”

Asphyxious sighed at this. “As long as they don’t try and eat me we’re good.” He said looking up at Everblight and crossed his arms.

Face drooping in exhaustion, the old dragon lays down, “There’s...something I need to tell you.” “Remember how I said I’ve never seen a human since I was one?”

“What about it?” Asphyxious asked.

Sighing deeply, Everblight lock eyes with Asphyxious, “That was a lie. The last time I seen a human...was when I had to use a banishment spell on you while you were guarding one of Toruk’s contingency plans.”

“...Dude I think you’re mixing me up with someone else. I am Displaced as Asphyxious. I was then locked away by Celestia, for over 900 years. I’m not whoever this other Asphyxious is you think I am.”

“It’s...how can I best phrase this,” tapping the ground, Everblight motions for Sarge to leave, “it was some millennia ago and I had just ensure that Tirek was imprisoned. I was also in my phase where I wanted the entirety of Equis under my rule. Then some portal opened over my head and out drops a humanoid figure. Spending the next two centuries, I had Thagrosh, Sarge and the original Vayl assist me in banishing the being going around with the name of Asphyxious along with my father’s contingency plan.”

“Wait… Are you saying there another displaced called Asphyxious. Okay this will get confusion.” Asphyxious said as he rubbed his face.

Sighing, Everblight pulls out a green orb that seems to swallow the very light and happiness, “Since I didn’t feel dread from you, I went searching...may I present to you, all of Asphyxious rage and intent to kill everything.” Placing the sphere down, Everblight waits with a slightly worried face.

“Cool, I’m going to stick this in a warjack.” Asphyxious said with a smile. “Now how to handle it…”

“The fact that you just said that brings me some hope,” rolling his eyes, Everblight rise up, “hopefully, Blighterghast won’t chew my tail out for bringing you.”

“Worst come to worst I’m sure Mum can fix things.” Asphyxious replied using magic to put a note on the ball saying ‘Evil do not touch or it will take over your body… Maybe I don’t know?’ Before putting it inside his echo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight waves at the library with a big smile before turning to Rin, “I hope you don’t mind but my mom, dad, sister and BBBF are also here.”

“So long as they don’t go all it’s dark that means it’s evil kill it with fire I’m good.” Rin said jokingly.

As the alicorn opens the door, she lets out a smile laugh, “Well, seeing how mom archives and use some pretty dark spells...oh, I’m sure you’ll fit right in.”

As she opens the door, Twilight watch as her mother glomps the mask wearing goddess, “OH SWEETIE, ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT, HOW MANY OF THE BITCHES DID YOU MAKE SQUEAL, ARE YOU HUNGRY?!”

“Mom, in order; I’m fine, I’m not hurt, a ripped a guy’s spine out through his anus and I could use some food.” Tapping her mother on the shoulder, she pulls her mom off of Rin, “Everypony, this is Rin the mother of the twins’ godfather.”

“That was the fifth friendliest spontaneous greeting I’ve gotten from a total stranger.” Rin said as she got up. “I have come for your babies! Show me the way that I might spoil them rotten!”

As the room look at the goddess, Cadance smile widens as the other break out in laughter, “Oh, I’m going to enjoy having you around!”

“Follow me,” shaking her head, Twilight leads the group up stairs into Spike’s former bedroom. The room is decorated with blue walls with clouds all around while two purple unicorn fillies sat on the floor playing with blocks.

The first one with two different eye color look up at the mask wearing woman before looking at her older sister, ‘Sis, mor tal folk to inslav!’

‘Quicky,’ as the other one turns to the group, she crawl over to Twilight, ‘we mus judg’ em propary!'

Grabbing the two fillies, Twilight turns to Rin, “Rin, these two little trouble makers are Bright Dusk and Dawn Star. Bright Dusk is the oldest and Dawn Star is the heterochromic.” Rin just stared at them for a moment before snorting.

“Who are the wittle puppeteers? You two are! Yes you are!” Rin said as she rubbed her nose to theirs.

The two fillies look at each other before grin widely and throwing their arms around the goddess neck. Bright Dusk look at Dawn Star as they continue ‘talking’ with their twin bond, ‘I lik tis one!’

‘Me to, les ge mama to le her stay,’ nodding her head, Dawn Star look at Twilight with big puppy eyes.

As Bright Dusk joins in, Twilight laughs loudly before turn to Rin, “Can you watch these two with my mom? I need some to supervise these three or the street will be filled with zombies doing who knows what.”

“Oh I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Any zombie that gets too close to me becomes my slave by default. One of the perks of being a goddess of undeath.” Rin said as one of her tails moved over her mask changing it into a smile. “But I’ll be happy to.”

As Twilight walks out, the three unicorn mares wait until they watch her go around the corner. Looking at Rin, Twilight Velvet smile widely before bringing out a photo album, “Who wants to see Twilight when she was practicing ~necromancy~?!” As the two fillies shot their arm up with happy squeals, the three look at the Goddess of Undeath.

“Oh this I got to see. Mind if I get some copies to show my world’s Celestia? It would give her a heart attack!” Rin said with barely controlled laughter.

The three unicorns look over with similar confused expression before Velvet clears her throat, “Your Celestia never made a fire zombie army...not even a pyrewyrm?”

“Alas no. As far as I know most Celestias in the multiverse would never touch necromancy and tend to make it illegal in their worlds. I’m an exception in my world because I’m their aunt.” Rin said with a shrug.

Shrugging, Velvet flips open to a page where a young Twilight sits with Princess Celestia as a partially rotten snake the size of cow and blue flames dance across its head, “This is Twilight when she and Celestia first started, Twilight was allergic to most things and she really wanted a pet. Princess Celestia taught Twilight the re-animation spell before she brought the soul of the snake back.”

Flipping the page, the group watch as Twilight rode the snake around while an undead owl lands on her shoulder, “This is Twilight doing both steps on her own.” “Oh, I have a video of when Twilight and the Princess made a parade with undead creation,” standing up, the older mare rummage through the closet before pulling out an old cassette tape, “FOUND IT!”

“Woot!” Rin cried out as she conjured up some comfy cushions for the group to sit on. “Just curious, seeing as necromancy isn’t condemned here how far has it gone? What’s the most advanced necromancy spell in this world?”

Tapping her chin, Velvet scrunch her eyes in thought before snapping her finger, “For mortals, the highest we can use is a spell that allow for us to pacify wraiths and poltergeist.” Rin just looked disappointed at that. “If you’re a deity or have a god like being’s help, you can do anything from bring some back fully or even creating new life,” smiling, Velvet fist pump which the twins copy, “and me, Twilight and Shining Armor can do such!”

“I see, I was hoping for something new but I have worshipers in so many worlds that it’s getting hard to find new things in the field.” Rin said.

“Well...those are if you just use necromancy,” patting the goddess on the shoulder, Velvet gains a shine in her eyes as a small blush cross her face, “me and Night Light, a paladin of purificating light can use a ceremony that would create a planet with the beginning of life.”

“Shining Armor can do this too although his wouldn’t last long if he doesn’t have somepony to help with the ceremony,” a look of complete mirth cross the mare’s face as Shining blush before slowly backing out the room.

“I’m aware of combos like that. It’s how I made the life clock. An artifact that produces an infinite supply of free lifeforce. Though I must admit worlds were paladins and necromancer collaborate are very rare.” Rin said thoughtfully.

Shaking her head, Velvet place the cassette in the VCR before sitting down, “Well here, a paladin’s job is ensuring that all thinking beings can find prayer or comfort.”

“Meanwhile,” Night Light walks in before kissing his wife deeply and placing one on his granddaughters’ forehead, “necromancers are here in case some folk are either murder without just cause.” “Said murdered are allow to bring the matter to court and find peace or are allow to become necromancers in order to have a semblance of a family,” looking as the video begin, a proud smile cross the stallion’s face, “ah I remember that day...she looked so proud.”

“She is quite adorable. Say, does this world have a god or goddess of undeath? I’ve been branching out to other worlds and I would like some temples in this one. I like the attitude here.” Rin said as she watched the video.

“That depends,” watching as the army of both skeletal and mostly together solider march on, Twilight Velvet taps her chin, “while we have many lesser gods and goddesses of death and undeath, we don’t have a Head Undeath/Death Deity...I’m sure that Queen Faust would let you do such.”

“Hmmmm.... I’ve never been a goddess of death. My aspects are darkness, pranks, games, undeath, forbidden knowledge, lost knowledge, monsters and dark heroes. Not death itself. Then again I’ve already helped the ghosts of two entire dead worlds move on.” Rin said thoughtfully.

As Twilight flare her magic and a pair of burning hydras walk forward with heads held high, Night Light smiles encouragingly, “See, you’ve done it once, you can do it again easily!”

“Let’s wait until the movie is over,” watching as Celestia walks forward, Velvet nudge the goddess with a smile, “then I’ll call Queen Faust and she’ll see how well you’ll fit the position.”

“Alright. Wow more fire. I take it Twilight never cared for the cold?” Rin asked as she watched even more burning undead on the screen.

“Oh just wait and,” from the other side of town, an army of ice golems wielding swords and shields march forward, “this is where it got good.”

The two army charge at each other, ice pillars rising and rings of fire circling. Two skeletal dragon, one of ice while the other was of liquid flames, flying high in the sky. As they crash into one another, sparks of lightning shoot into the sky before the dragons fused into one.

The dragon has four wings of fire, a body and head of ice, neck and tail of water while its arms, legs and claws was a fine mist. Circling around three times, the dragon lands as the two armies broke from the fighting and salute the Princess as the crowd cheers.

Looking at the goddess, Velvet smile with a good amount of pride, “And that is why Princess Celestia never lets anypony else do a show for her Birthday...any question?”

“No, not really. It was a great show, and at such a young age, most impressive.” Rin said approvingly.

“Well, I’ll make that call to Queen Faust,” standing up, Night Light lets out a chuckle as he head to the next room, “she should be free.”

“You and I both know Queen Faust got tired of those ‘nobles’ who weren’t fighting and kicked them from attending court,” a satisfied smile cross the mare before she look down at the sleeping twins, “now she would do almost anything to get out and ‘experience the culture that Equis now has’.”

“Oh, they fell asleep before I could give them their presents.” Rin pouted. “Hmmmm… what would two little manipulators like them like?” Rin asked as she looked at the two napping on her stomach.

Looking over with a smirk, Velvet rolls her eyes with a laugh, “They’re trying to pull one on you so you don’t leave. Trust me, they do this to everypony.” Rin just hummed at this. Lifting a paw a large amount of gold materialized in the room while a massive amount a life force gathered in Rin’s paw before she shot it into the gold which changed it into two foxes with baskets on their backs and pickaxes which Rin magiced away.

The two fillies snap their eyes open before crawling to the foxes. As they pat the two on the head softly, they look up as a flash of light appear outside the library. Humming to herself, Twilight Velvet look at Rin with an easygoing smile, “That must be the Queen...or Luna or Celestia.” Moving to the stair, she smile at the immortal queen and creator of most races.

“I’ve heard that ye have a goddess here,” looking around, Queen Faust smile kindly at the mare, “doth thou mind if we meet her?”

“Over here.” Rin called out as she watched the twins enjoy their new minions.

Walking over to the goddess, a light blush crossed over Faust’s face before she glares at a smirking Night Light, “Ye fell to informed us about how...exquisite she looks!” Rin’s head shot up with an exclamation point over her head.

“You didn’t ask,” bowing his head, a look of amusement cross his face, “your Majesty.”

“Why doth we let ye get away with such?”

“Because you enjoy the fact I treat you like a woman first instead of our immortal ruler,” rising from his bow, he pats the goddess’ shoulder, “that...and I’m your favorite paladin.”

“We can’t confirm nor deny thy response,” as the unicorn walks to the twins, Queen Faust bows respectfully with a light blush, “we are sorry ye heard that.”

“Oh, so am I. Though I have roots in many worlds in my home dimension you and I are sisters.” Rin said uncomfortably. “Anyways I’m Rin. Goddess of darkness, pranks, games, undeath, forbidden knowledge, lost knowledge, monsters and dark heroes. It’s nice to meet you.” Rin said as she lifted a paw to shake.

Taking the paw in hand, Faust actually kiss the knuckle before rising, “Tis nice to make thine acquaintance. I am Queen Faust, Mother of all mammals, avians and fish, head of the Life Tree, Elder sister to Toruk the Dragonfather, and the Grand Equalizer of Chaos and Harmony.” “We will need to test how much aura ye have in thine form,” motioning for Rin to follow, Queen Faust heads to the door, “thus we must head to the testing ground of the death/undeath branch.”

“K” Rin said simply as she followed with a bounce in her paws. “Just don’t try and teleport me. That… never end well. I always just use portals.”

“Very well,” thrusting a fist, Faust pulls open a door. On the other side, is a desolate land. Trees partially dead and water incredibly brackish, skeletons of many creatures seem to stack over each other. The two largest skeleton are those of two dragons. The first has seven horns and two pairs of arms, three pair of eye sockets deeply engraved into its skull. The second dragon has one pair of arms but two head, the legs of the dragon replaced by ten tails that were of great length.

Turning to Rin, Queen Faust motions to the area around her, “Thine first test is to reach out and awaken the being that whilst serve thee in thine time as a deity of undeath.” Rin just looked around before shrugging.

“Alright but I already have a factory creating endless streams of undead around the clock on this one dead world I took over.” Rin said as she let out a wave of dark magic without charging any magic up or making any preparations. With a loud sound of clattering and the ground rumbling every dead thing in the area began to climb out of the piles and look to Rin with their glowing eyes before bowing to her. “That good?”

“Whilst we would have prefered you focus your energy on reaching to the one that called loudest to thee,” looking around, Faust smile as the very dimension rumble as a few figures duck in with open curiosity, “tis most acceptable...and amusing.” “The next test wil-”

“If you would pardon me,” a tall gaunt reindeer without skin on his head and dragon like claws walk over before giving a low bow to the pair, “but I believe that I speak for many of us that we wish to see...if she can bring healing to this realm.”

Looking over to Rin, Queen Faust tries to show that it’s her choice with just her eyes.

“Sure, healing is a big part of necromancy in many worlds and I’m very good at it.” Rin said with a shrug. Rin just sniffed the ground a bit before nodding. She began charging up a massive amount of magic before pushing it into the ground where it moved like a wave in all directions. At first nothing happened until a blob of darkness started oozing out of the ground which Rin began to slurp endlessly. About twenty minutes later the ooze ran out and with a final gulp she let out a sigh. “That was tasty. Hmmm this is going to drain all of my life clocks.” She grumbled as she created many portals in the ground around her and started pulling out life force by the boatloads into one massive ball which she tossed into the air and let it explode showering life force onto the land which soaked it up like a dry sponge. And like a dry sponge the plant life swelled and grew out from the added life energy.

As the land heals, the reindeer place a gentle hand on an apple tree as whispers can be heard among the others, “Interesting...unique and they are more lively, pardon the pun, than when I had done my test here.” “Altox, come here quickly,” a large chimeric creature with the body of a bipedal elephant, the horns of a minotaur and the head of a bear walk forward before reaching the reindeer, “tell me...how is her abilities? Is she-”

“You stick with Death, Armaddonis,” grabbing the apple, the being’s face scrunch in exertion before part of the apple begin to rot. As he stops and the apple returns back to its new form, he lets out a bark of laughter before slapping the smaller aspect on the back, “Perhaps you’re right...yes most definitely! Queen Faust...I believe that this Lady does not require the other tests! She is simply too good for them!”

“Oh? Thank you!” Rin said with cheer.

“Doth any of thee have a problem with her position as Head of all Death/Undeath,” seeing some mutters amongst themselves, Faust gains a bloodthirsty smile, “if ye do, we are certain that thine new leader is more than willing to demonstrate her combative necromancy.”

As those who spoke silence while looking away, Armaddonis and Altox walk over before bowing lowly, “We greet thee Dark Lady. Our plague are your plague, our dream are your Ascension and our reapers are you messengers.”

“Thank you, and I shan't disappoint.” Rin said with a nod as she gestured for them to rise.

Rising first, Altox gives a salute while a smug smile cross his muzzle, “I am Altox, Patron to Death Knights and Paladin alike. Ask of me whatever you wish, just as long as I have an honorable brawl!”

“You contradict yourself, an honorable brawl?” chuckling at the hybrid’s fake outrage, the reindeer brings a wilted rose that continuously blink between dead and alive, “I am Armaddonis, Patron to Assassins, Necromancers and Witch Doctors. I’m also in charge of those who are the branches of Death like Altox is to Undeath.”

“I see, so you two will be second in command for death and undeath?” the two nod with a form of respect to the goddess. “Very good. Tell me, is there a place in these lands were business is done? If not I can just make one.” Rin stated.

“As of now, this entire dimensional plane is your to command,” waving his hand, Altox let out a wide yawn showing off his carnivorous teeth, “all you must do is will the plane to change and it shall.”

“Just as we would be summoned by your call,” Armaddonis dips his head while motioning to the others, “even without being called by our name, we’ll come if we hear our titles.” Rin just looked to the sky as a necropolis from the warcraft games materialized in the sky.

“Nice, first I’m going to want to see how you’ve all been doing things and a list of anything important I should know about this job or anything that interacts with it. Then once I’ve settled I’ll get some temples set up in the mortal world.” Rin said with a nod.

“You have no need to worry about the templesss,” a mare with the lower body of a snake slithers over with a meek bow, “thisss one hasss already sssent her worssshipersss to build them for you.”

“That is Leiphalis,” Amaddonis nods at the goddess as she nervously slithers back, “she’s a young one, just past her first century of being an undeath goddess.”

“She is Patron to spies and builders,” Altox lets out a snort while rolling his eyes, “as well as the go to goddess of the sirens and merponies.” “As for how things work,” shrugging his shoulder, Altox look at Rin with narrow eyes, “it’s mostly one mandatory meeting every other decade while those who are in charge of undeath try not to offend the death pantheon.”

“Hmmm, Most laid back pantheon I’ve ever seen. I’m glad, most I’ve seen out there have regular meetings with those in higher power constantly trying to exert dominance all the time. I don’t want that.” Rin said with a head shake before turning to the young snake goddess. “Be sure to give your worshipers a warning. My temples change themselves so no matter what they use to make it, the walls will turn to black crystal and the idol into obsidian. And to watch out for the sacrificial pit that will appear in the floor around said idol. Once it’s done they should just stay away till that thing shows up then put up safety fences so that there are no accidents. Also they tend to attract a monster guardian to protect it and its surroundings.”

As the young goddess nods her head with tail wagging behind, Armaddonis lets out a chuckle, “Don’t worry, her worshipers tend to gain the ability to levitate after awhile...she just likes to spoil her ‘babies’.”

“B-B-But they’re ssstill mortalsss,” the goddess curl her tail around while wringing her hands, “what if they are hurt?!”

“Most of your followers are undead,” the deadpan on Altox cause Leiphalis grimace and look at the ground, “they can easily fix themselves.”

“Oh, they couldn’t fix themselves if they fell into the pit.” Rin said matter of factly. Hearing this, Leiphalis begins to panic slightly as her coiled tail grab onto a half dead looking changeling. “Calm down, the pit isn’t going to jump out and grab them. Just have them stay floating above the ground as they work and they’ll be fine.”

“Yesss ma’am,” easing up on the changeling, Leiphalis shift nervously, “sssorry Hephaisss.”

“If you keep panicking like this, you’ll be the first death/undeath deity to give themselves a heart attack,” patting the young goddess on the shoulder, Hephais walks over before bowing though not as low as Altox and Armaddonis, “I am Hephais, as I’m sure you heard. I’m the Death god Patron of Healer, Scribes and lore tellers.” Shrugging his shoulder, loud cracking can be heard as he motion to the others, “I’m also one of the only four Elder Gods who give advice to Queen Faust, so if you can’t summon me, that is why.”

“Good to know.” Rin said with a nod as she glanced over to the Queen who has simply been sitting there watching with a smile as she munched on an apple.

“Thou art enjoying thineselves,” rising up, she briefly focus on something before turning back, “tis good to have a being back in charge of this branch.”

“Back? What happened to the one who was in charge before?” Rin asked her.

Clearing her throat, Faust look at the group of sadden deities, “He...betrayed our trust. Toruk wasn’t always evil, he use to be charismatic and just.” “Now, well,” making a face, the first immortal look off in a random direction, “look no further then his children, filled with rage and bitterness.”

Slapping her hands together, the alicorn goddess turns to Rin with a smile, “No time to mope, ye are the head of thine own branch. Doth thou know what we must do?”

“No, I believe that was part of the is there anything important I need to know question that was never answered.” Rin replies.

“Ye worry too much,” place an arm around the fox’s shoulder, a wide smile cross Faust’s lips before she opens a portal, “now that thine ceremonial welcoming to the Pantheon is done, WE can go and enjoy ourselves!” “Won’t thou join us?” turning around, Faust’s face twist to look as though to say no would be as if some evil being kicked a defenseless and blind puppy.

“Alright, but you should know if food is involved I eat like a black hole...literally. It’s not safe for anything in the area not bolted to the floor.” Rin said as she made to follow.

“Ye need not worry for there wilt be many a thing,” as Faust walk to the other side, she motion to a large temple filled with life that seem to hover even the heavens, “if we can not keep thee entertained then no being shall!” “Now come, we have a most wonderful water slide…there are drinks with tiny umbrellas at the bottom too,” throwing off her clothes revealing a tight bikini with her cutie mark stamp on her hips, she lunge down one of many slides made of stars.

“...Tiny umbrellas?” Rin asked herself before sliding down the slide next to the one Faust took. Once she landed in the water she turned to her host. “I think you underestimate what I mean when I say I eat like a black hole. Without divine intervention protecting it I could eat this temple while trying to eat a meal.”

“Tis not a temple,” slinging an arm around the fox before bringing the Undeath Goddess into a bone crunching hug, she laughs not knowing that her top had fallen off in the slide, “tis our domain, everything here is safe!” “Now, no more protest,” bringing out some martini with tiny umbrellas, Faust hands one over to Rin, “just.have.fun!”

“Alright, maybe later I can take you to a game zone for some fun.” Rin said as she passed a tail over her face changing it to have an open mouth. Faust brought her drink up for a sip when a powerful wind whipped her hair about and she looked over to see that Rin had already consumed her drink glass and all.

“Oh, doth thou think ye can out drink us,” finishing up her martini, Faust reach over to the side before coming back with two beer glass filled with golden liquid while lightning dance off the top. Handing one to Rin, Faust downs the beer before slamming it down.

“Oh, I think I have a pretty good shot.” Rin said as she tossed her mug into the air and sucked it all in right out of the sky.

A wide smile crosses Faust’s face as she pulls out six mugs before giving three over to Rin, “Oh joyous day! We finally have a being not afraid to drink with us! We hope ye won’t go out like the last being who tried to keep up with us.”

“Before I ascended I was able to down an entire dwarven sized keg of dwarven ale by myself in one setting and still party with them. Now that I’m a goddess that ability is considerably stronger.” Rin said with a shrug before sucking her three mugs down her gullet.

“We don’t know what these dwarves are,” pulling out a pair of kegs, Faust toss one to Rin before chugging down her own, “but they sound like, what do the mortals say, awesome folks!” “We should make a race like them, but first,” grabbing another pair of kegs, Faust place on the edge of the pool, “to the rise of a new beginning!”

“Here here!” Rin shouted out before taking her kegs and tossing them into the air with her magic, breaking them open and sucking them down. “I’m winning.” Rin said in a singsong voice.

“We art sorry,” Faust looks over as she leans out from a large building size barrel with a straw in hand and a smirk on her face, “were thou saying something?”

“Hey! Where's mine!?” Faust points at an equal size barrel with the top still on it. “You waited for me to ask before making that just so you could do that joke didn’t you?” Rin asked.

Shrugging her shoulder, Faust sticks her tongue out at Rin, “We have no idea what thou art talking about! Tis Discord’s fault for making thee deaf when we said we were going to ‘up the ante’.”

“Mhm,” Rin then blasted the giant container with her dark magic before inhaling the contents as it came gushing out followed closely by barrel.

Before she can open her mouth, Faust look to the entrance as Luna and Celestia walk over, “Our daughters, have thou come to join in the merry making?!”

“That depends,” looking over with squinted eyes, Celestia waves kindly at the fox before focusing on her mother, “will you be drinking?”

“Of cour-” “Then no,” speed walking out, Celestia’s voice carried on as Luna slowly backs away, “we remember the last time you drank too much!”

“THOU ART COWARDS,” hearing the door slam shut, Faust look over to Rin with reddening cheek, “just cause we may have groped the pool boy once or twice…”

“Hey, I doubt you can be worse than me. There was a law passed in my world that said I’m not aloud to get drunk there.” Rin said with a shrug before turning to the olympic sized swimming pool now filled with beer next to the pool they were in before inhaling its entire contents in seconds.

“That is truly a gift,” nodding her head, Faust stumbles out her container before walking over to Rin, “doth thou want to go into town...we heard there would be gambling!”

“Oh I should exercise my lesser aspect of games to give their casinos some fun upgrades and we can show them a night they’ll never forget!” Rin agreed.

“Most excellent,” opening a portal, the alicorn walks forward without even putting on clothes, “Los Pegasus bi annual Naturalist week is today and we haven’t enjoyed it in soo long.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen Faust shakes her head with a groan before looking up from where she laid, “What buck just happened...and why doth our flank hurt so much?”

“That would probably have something to do with the decree that you made that all who participated in the naturalist week in Los Pegasus must spank everyone they pass when they go anywhere.” Rin said as she came out of the bathroom still wet from her shower.

“Ah...we see,” looking around the torn up room, Faust couldn’t take her eyes of the fox as a memory flash by, “whatever happened at the um...orgy, was that what it was called?”

“I tried to avoid that. I feel sorry for whoever has to clean up downstairs. It took me two and a half hours to find you in that pile. And when I carried you up to our room after you passed out, when we were about to get to the top floor...you peed on me. There was so much of it everywhere. I think you flooded the floors beneath us. I was in the shower all night.” Rin said with a shudder.

Barely blinking, Faust sheds off what was left of her bikini with a shrug, “Thou can’t blame us for drunk Faust, tis the law...at least it should still be in the law book. Need to reread that part.” Looking over shoulder, Faust smile at Rin, “Doth thou wish to join us or art thou clean thoroughly?” Laughing to herself Faust goes into the bathroom and turn on the shower…..

“If you’re waiting for the water to come on I’ve used it all.” Rin called into the bathroom.

“MOTHER BUCKER!!” as Faust yells out, a small pool worth of boiling water hovers over the fox before descending rapidly. Unfortunately for Faust, Rin was facing the bathroom when she did this.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The raw force of the scream broke down the door, slammed into Faust, pushed her through the wall and sent her hurtling into a dumpster filled with the rotting remains of the all you can eat buffet it was behind. Creating an eruption of rotting food that then fell on top of the goddess burying her.

Teleporting out of the dumpster and vanishing the garbage and smell, Faust reach into a part in space before bringing out her flaming sword with a savage smirk before trying to track the fox down, “Oh Riiin, come out and play!”

As a slightly derange laugh escape the queen, Celestia and Luna facepalm before heading back inside, “Tia...why is our mother-”

“This is why I try to have those stupid drunken laws repealed,” crossing her arm over her bust, Celestia stomps with a pout, “but I keep getting told it’s not possible!”

“Wow she must be serious about drinks if even you can’t get through her red tape about it.” Rin said making Celestia look around in confusion.

“Where are you?” Celestia asked getting a confused look from Luna.

“I shrank myself and am hiding inside your head. You do a good job cleaning out your earwax by the way.” Rin replied.

Fuming, Celestia shake her head rapidly trying to dislodge the goddess, “Out of there! I already have one too many voice in there and I don’t need another!”

“Who! Easy, you just had to ask! You don’t want me losing my lunch in here do you!?” Rin’s nauseated voice cried out. Stopping, Celestia holds a hand up for the goddess to jump on. Rin stumbled out before falling face first into the hand. “Had to ruin the perfect hiding place where no one would ever look.” Rin grumbled.

A snort escaped from Luna before she shakes her head at the miniature goddess, “Neigh, first mother is going to her domain to get her sombering potion...then she’ll look into mine and then Tia’s head before searching elsewhere.” Shrugging her shoulder, the Lunar Princess looks at her pocketwatch and then the sun, “Thou has one full hour to hide somewhere else. Try the land of the zebra, you’ll probably meet your son and Everblight there.”

“So others have tried hiding inside your heads before. I guess that explains all the graffiti all over the walls of her ear canal.” Rin said before floating off Celestia’s palm and down to the floor where she disappeared into a tiny hole that closed up behind her.

Before the crack complete close, Celestia flips Rin double birds before the two princesses walk away. As the two younger alicorns walk out, they are greeted by their mother who has a twitchy eye and a magnifying glass, “Okay girls, help mommy find Rin. We don’t want another Discord incident like when he read so many pages of smut in your ear behind my back.”

Ignoring her daughters’ protests, Faust drags the pair while staring ahead, ‘Oh when I find the fox, she’ll wish that I use some chains and whips on her!’

Author's Note:

And thus concludes the end of the Tirek saga. And Everblight meets Rin...so does the alicorns and the twins.

Rin gains the leadership of an entire pantheon and Faust has a new friend...or something like that.

I hope you all have a good day and keep being awesome.

For of Rin's story head to https://www.fimfiction.net/story/268792/the-beating-of-my-heart

Before I forget, I don't own Red vs Blue. If I did, I wouldn't still be looking for a job.