• Published 2nd Jun 2016
  • 2,829 Views, 56 Comments

Seven Elements of Harmony - Razor Blade the Unicron



When Twilight goes to find the Elements of Harmony, she discovers that there's a seventh element of harmony that they need.

  • ...
11
 56
 2,829

Switch of Seven Marks

I woke up abruptly to Angel Bunny jumping on me angrily, and pushing me out of bed. I crashed on to the floor, just missing the three pillows I had set up.

"Angel!" I cried out, "Do you really have to do this every morning?"

Angel responded by throwing a book a me, which I caught with my magic before it hit me. I placed the book on my bed and flew into the main room, where there was animals running around everywhere. I took in a deep breath, and started trying to calm the animals down.

"Guys, can you stop?" I asked, though not really trying, "If you need something, just tell me instead of running around and screaming!"

Angel hopped in and shoved a book in my face, which I grabbed with my magic and threw across the room.

"Angel, stop it!" I snapped.

There was a knock on the door, so I flew over and opened it. Outside was Spike and Twilight, who both looked very concerned.

"Hey, Twilight," I said, "Do you-"

A loud crash sounded behind me, and I quickly dashed back in to see that Angel was smacking a pot and a wooden spoon together. I yanked the spoon away from him with my magic, and threw it out the window.

"Crystal," said Twilight, opening the door, "What is going on in here?"

"None of the animals in here will listen to me!" I said, quickly grabbing Angel with my magic and putting him in a nearby bird cage.

"But why would they?" Twilight's voice was filled with worry.

"It's got to be my destiny!" I pointed at my cutie mark of three pink butterflies, "And it's what my cutie mark is telling me!"

"Not you, too!"

"Huh?"

"Just... Where is Fluttershy?"

"Sugarcube Corner, of course! She's throwing a party for somepony!"

"And where is Pinkie?"

"Dealing with the weather."

"Rainbow Dash?"

"Carousel Boutique."

"Rarity?"

"Sweet Apple Acres."

"Applejack?"

"Twilight, you should already know this! She's at her artist studio!"

"So it happened to you, too... See you later, Crystal. We need to go to Sugarcube Corner."

"Bye..."

Twilight exited and shut the door lightly behind her. I sighed and sat down on the ground as animals ran around me. There was a crash from in the kitchen, but I simply ignored it and stayed in one spot. Angel got out of the bird cage I had shoved him in, picked up the book I had threw, and pushed it in my face again.

"Stop it!"

I grabbed the book and threw it behind me. I heard a crash as it hit some pots and pans, and cringed for letting my anger get to me. I heard an angry squeak from behind me, and saw a squirrel run in with a small bump on its head.

"Sorry!" I snapped as he squirrel squeaked angrily at me, "Ugh, it's not my fault that you didn't move out of the way!"

The squirrel looked at me me in fury, and then squeaked to the other animals. The majority stopped running around, and seemed to be listening to what the squirrel was saying. Then, all of the animals turned towards me with angry looks on their faces.

"What? What'd I do?"

They all began to approach me, and I nervously backed away. I was back into a corner, and the squirrel let out a loud squeak. In what felt like an instant, I was trapped in a black cauldron, and the animals were parading around me holding forks, spoons, and other things.

"Hey! Let me out!"

The response was all of the animals yelling at me. Angel jumped around so much that he slammed into the front door, but I didn't really notice.

"Help!" I cried.

"Crystal?" asked Twilight, the door slowly swinging open.

"I'm in here!"

The door swung open to reveal Fluttershy; Spike, who was holding a large box; and Twilight, who was wearing her Element of Harmony.

"The animals have all gone crazy!" I cried.

"Hurry, Twilight!" said Fluttershy, "Can’t you do some sort of spell to get her out?"

"No," said Twilight, shaking her head, "Fluttershy, you’re the only one who can help. Crystal needs you!"

Fluttershy hesitated, before stepping forward towards the angry animals.

"Um… Hello?" she said, sounding very unsure, "Little… Woodland creatures? I know that you’re all very upset and feel like giving Crystal a hard time, but we’d all really appreciate it if you’d calm down and, um, maybe… Rest for a bit?"

Several of the animals became to calm down, and turned towards Fluttershy, who smiled happily.

"Oh! Uh… look!" she quickly picked up some bowls and dumped some food into them, "Here’s some nice juicy leaves for you to munch on."

All of rabbits, including Angel, ran over to the bowl and began to dig in.

"And some crunchy-munchy acorns too," she spread some out and the squirrels and mice all ran over, as the other animals began to calm down, "Uh, wouldn’t you like to take a break and have a little snack?"

The rest of the animals quickly ditched whatever they were holding, and ran over to eat. Fluttershy smiled, again.

"Aww, look at that I guess you were all just cranky because you were hungry."

Angel turned away from the other animals, and hoped into Fluttershy's hooves.

"Oh, you are very welcome, little friends," a bear that was near her quickly wrapped her up in a hug, "Goodness!" a faint pink glow began to shine around Fluttershy, "It’s like I can understand them!"

Spike lifted up the chest, and flipped it's lid open; Twilight levitated Fluttershy's Element out. lid flipping open.

"I… I feel strange," said Fluttershy, as Twilight brought her Element closer to her neck, "Like…Like this is what I’m meant to do! Like this is who I am!" Twilight put Fluttershy's Element on her, "My destiny!"

The pink light around her flared up, and her Element's jewel glowed blinding white. Images flashed across Fluttershy's pupils at breakneck speed, and she fell on to the floor.

"What… What happened?" she asked.

"Fluttershy, look!" cried Twilight, "Your cutie mark!"

Fluttershy's cutie mark was three butterflies, just like mine. Her Element was now pink instead of blue.

"It worked!" said Twilight, happily jumping into the air, "It worked! Oh, I’m so happy you’re back to normal! Now we need your help!"

Music started up, and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't even remember the last time we sang a song!" I said, though Twilight and Fluttershy didn't seem to hear.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see
A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

"Um, hello?" I said, "Friend trapped inside, remember?"

Twilight and Fluttershy quickly came over and untied me, much to my relief. We quickly hurried to Applejack's artist studio, were she was sitting miserably at an easel covered in brown paint.

Applejack needs your help
She’s trying hard, doing what she can
Would you try, just give it a chance?

I walked over to Applejack and ripped the top page off of the easel, and picked up several paint brushes with my magic. It all felt so natural.

You might find that you’ll start to understand

I dipped the brushes into some paint, and they began to fly across the easel. I smiled, and picked up two more brushes, one in my wing, and one in my mouth.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help you see
A true, true friend helps a friend in need

Twilight put my Element of Harmony around my neck just as I finished painting my, and all of my friend's cutie marks. I suddenly remembered everything that had happened with me and my friends, and fell on to the ground.
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend"Uh, what just happened?" I asked standing up, my cutie mark shining brightly.

"There’s no time to explain," said Twilight, "But we need your help. Rarity's about to lose Sweet Apple Acres!"

"Say no more!"

We all turned towards a confused-looking Applejack, and all ran to Sweet Apple Acres, which was in terrible condition.

Rarity is in trouble
We need to get there by her side
We can try to do what we can now

We all ran over to Rarity, who was trying desperately to hold up a rain gutter, which Applejack quickly pushed up into place.

Or together we can be her guide
A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

An orange glow surrounded Applejack as she was surrounded by her family members. Twilight quickly pulled out her Element, and lievitated it over to her.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

"Yee-ha!" cried Applejack as she cutie mark reappeared, "Now that’s more like it! What’s next?"

In what felt like an instant, we had everypony's cutie marks returned to normal. Pinkie had managed to get all of the town ponies to join in as we walked triumphantly through the streets.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see
A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light
To see the light
That shines
That shines

Twilight lifted all six of us into the air with her magic, where we all joined together in a group hug.

From a true, true friend!

"Wait a second!" cried out Twilight, setting us all back on the ground, "That’s it! I understand now! I know how to fix the spell!"

We all glanced at each other in confusion, before following Twilight towards the Golden Oaks Library.

"What spell?" I asked.

"The spell that changed the Elements of Harmony and your cutie marks!" she said with excitement, "I know how to finish it!"

We walked into the library, and Twilight grabbed a quill with her magic. She also grabbed a journal, and we all stood around her in a circle as she wrote.

"From all of us together,
Together we are friends.
With the marks of our destinies made one,
There is magic without end."

Just as Twilight placed the period at the end of the sentence, and a few sparks shot out from where the period was. Twilight smiled and closed the book, as we all smiled. Suddenly, magic gathered in Twilight's Element, and generate a pulse of white light. Our Elements all lit up, and blasted beams of magic at Twilight in their respective colors. Twilight became surrounded by a white orb of magic, as our Elements blasted magic at her. There was a giant flash of light, and then everything stopped.

We all opened our eyes to see a smoking, scorched patch on the floor in the shape of Twilight's cutie mark, and all gasped in surprise.

"Twilight!" cried Pinkie.

"What happened?" cried Rainbow.

"Where did she go?" cried Rarity.

"Spike!" I called to the drake standing stunned in the corner, "We need to send a letter to Princess Celestia!"

"On it!" he said, snapping out of his daze and grabbing a quill and parchment, "What do we tell her?"

"Uh... Dear Princess Celestia, Twilight just finished an incomplete spell that originally made all of our cutie marks swap, which caused our Elements to blast her with magic. Now she's missing, and we have no idea what just happened. Please help! Sincerely, the Elements of Harmony. Okay, send it!"

Spike breathed on the scroll, and it vanished. A few moments later, we got a reply, which I instantly grabbed with my magic and red out loud.

"To thy Elements of Harmony, there is no need to panic. Twilight Sparkle is not gone, and my sister is with her right now. She will return soon, but do not be surprise if she looks a tad different. Sincerely, Princess Luna..."

We all glanced at each other, with mixed looks of worry and shock.

"I'm scared..." said Fluttershy.

"All of us are," said Applejack, "Ah hope Twilight's okay..."


We all remained in the library for a few hours. Nopony wanted to leave, on the chance that Twilight would reappear at any second. We had taken off our Elements, and placed them back in the case Twilight kept them in, with her Element being noticeably absent.

"Look!" cried Rainbow, pointing up at the night sky, "It's her cutie mark!"

We all dashed outside as a giant star that perfectly resembled Twilight's cutie mark floated down towards the ground. We shielded our eyes as there was a glare of light.

"Twilight?" asked Applejack, "Is that you?"

Twilight was standing, sagging slightly. She stood to her full height, and then spread out a large pair of wings. We all gasped in shock, but Twilight looked even more surprised at her new wings.

"Ah’ve… Ah’ve never seen anythin' like it!" said Applejack, walking over to her. (Rainbow flies over.)

"Hah!" said Rainbow, carefully holding Twilight's wings, "Twilight’s got wings! Awesome! A new flying buddy!"

"Why, you’ve become an alicorn!" said Rarity in surprise, "I didn’t even know that was possible."

"Alicorn party!!!" cried Pinkie, throwing some confetti into the air.

"Wow," said Fluttershy, "You look just like a princess!"

"That’s because she is a princess," said Princess Celestia, landing silently behind us.

"Huh?" we asked at the same time.

"Hold on a second!" said Pinkie.

She grabbed a glass of water, quickly drank it down, and then did a spit take.

"A… A princess?" asked Twilight in complete shock.

"Since you’ve come to Ponyville you’ve displayed the charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and, of course, the leadership of a true princess."

"But… Does this mean I won’t be your student anymore?"

"Not in the same way as before. I’ll still be here to help and guide you, but we’re all your students now too," Princess Celestia bowed down to Twilight, "You are an inspiration to us all, Twilight."

We all bowed to Twilight one at a time, before standing back up straight, again.

"Wh-what do I do now?" asked Twilight, starting to panic, "Is there a book about being a princess I should read?"

Princess Celestia gave a small laugh, "There will be time for all of that later."

Twilight's worry faded away to a relieved smile. We all looked at Twilight, all of us smiling brightly at Equestria's newest Princess.

Author's Note:

I really tried to un-musical this episode, but I just couldn't. Oh well.
Have fun trying to image what Crystal's singing voice sounds like. (It's easy for me, because I think her voice sounds like mine. Because it does. MUH-HA-HA-HA! ... I think I need more sleep...)