• Published 2nd Jun 2016
  • 2,829 Views, 56 Comments

Seven Elements of Harmony - Razor Blade the Unicron



When Twilight goes to find the Elements of Harmony, she discovers that there's a seventh element of harmony that they need.

  • ...
11
 56
 2,829

Sorting Seven Hundred Pinkie Pies and Tricking Trixie

I concentrated as I put my paint brush on the canvas. I carefully moved it across the top, causing perfect drops of paint to slip down to the bottom. I cleaned my brush and started on the next color when a shout outside made me lose concentration.

"FUN!" came Pinkie's voice from outside.

I was so surprised that my brush went flying across the canvas, ruining my work. I sighed in annoyance, walked downstairs, and went outside.

"Pinkie Pie!" I snapped, "Why did you..."

I trailed off, seeing tons of Pinkie Pies bouncing around Ponyville, all yelling "fun".

"FUN!"

"FUN!"

"FUN!"

"What?" I said, staring blankly at all the Pinkie Pies.

"FUN!" one popped up right in front of me.

"Get away from me!" I said pushing her away, "You're not even the real Pinkie Pie!"

"FUN!" she yelled, before bouncing away.

"Would the real Pinkie please tell me what happened?" I yelled.

"I'm the real Pinkie!" said one.

"No, I'm the real Pinkie!" cried another.

"I am!"

"No, I am!"

"I'm the real Pinkie Pie!"

"FUN!"

"Real Pinkie here!"

"FUN Pinkie is me!"

"I'm real!"

"Pinkie Pie of real-ness is me!"

"FUN!"

I stared at all of the Pinkies for one second, before running off towards the Golden Oaks Library. I tried to find the most Pinkie-free route possible, which was easier said than done.

"Crystal!" hissed a voice as I passed by a tree.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around.

"In here!" it was Rainbow, who was hiding under the tree.

I crawled under the tree to see my friends (minus Pinkie) and several animals hiding.

"Why are you guys all down here?" I asked.

"We're waiting out the Pinkie storm!" said Rainbow.

"You do realize that they're not leaving any time soon, right?"

"We're hopin' they get tired out." said Applejack.

"These things are clones, they won't get tired. Besides, as soon as we locate the real Pinkie, it'll be easy getting rid of the others."

"But how are we supposed to tell which one is the real Pinkie?" asked Rarity.

I grinned.

"Leave that to me..."


"There's a party happening right over here!" I cried out in Pinkie's voice.

"Fun?" asked one Pinkie standing next to me.

"Fun!" I said, nodding.

"FUN!"

A swarm of Pinkie Pies appeared in the area I was standing in. I quickly jumped on top of the highest item I could find, and got all of the Pinkies' attention.

"Look at me!" I called, before changing back to my Changeling forme, "What do you think of that?"

"Magical Pinkie!" cried out one standing in front.

"FUN!" shouted another.

"FUN FUN Pinkie!" yelled another.

"FUN FUN FUN!" yelled all of the Pinkies.

I rolled my eyes and simply started blasting the Pinkies that were intrigued/confused by my transformation with my magic, making them be covered in a green glow. The real Pinkie wouldn't have been shocked by me changing, so the process of elimination was pretty simple. While I marked the fake Pinkies, Twilight and the others were going to the library to find a spell that could get rid of them.

"Crystal?" asked one of the Pinkies, looking rather sad, "Are you trying to find the real Pinkie?"

I hopped down in front of the Pinkie and examined her.

"What, you don't think you're the real Pinkie?" I asked.

"Heck if I know," she said sadly, "I'm just as likely to be a big fakey like every other Pinkie."

"But that sounds like something the real Pinkie Pie would say right now."

"FUN!" yelled a Pinkie that I had already marked, which made the Pinkie I was talking to right now stare at her in confusion.

"What would the real Pinkie being doing right now?" I asked, "Would she be bouncing around and screaming 'fun' while everything around her got destroyed?"

As if to prove my point, there was a loud crash of something breaking.

"Well..." said the Pinkie, "I don't think so..."

"Would the real Pinkie become blind to everything happening? Would she just laugh as everything bad happened to those she cares about?"

"No!"

"What would the real Pinkie do right now?"

"She would not be having fun! She would be mad at the fake Pinkies for being so careless! She would find her friends and prove to them that's she's the real Pinkie, and would apologize for what she did!"

"So are you the real Pinkie?"

"Yes! I'm the real Pinkie Pie, and I'm going to make these Pinkies stop, and then I'll apologize to my friends!"

"Yep, you're definitely the real Pinkie."

"Attention all Pinkie Pies!" yelled Pinkie, "Stop bouncing around!"

"FUN!" they all yelled.

"I said stop!"

The Pinkies stopped bouncing and looked at the real Pinkie. I quickly glazed over all of them with my magic, just in case the real Pinkie got mixed up with all of them.

"Stop bouncing around!" yelled Pinkie, "Stop yelling 'fun'! And stop breaking stuff! Everypony just sit down!"

The Pinkies all quickly sat down in a grid, and faced towards me and Pinkie.

"Nice." I said.

"We found the spell!" said Twilight, running up to me with the others following her, "Have you found the real Pinkie Pie?"

"She's right next to you."

We all turned towards the real Pinkie, who gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry everypony," she said, "I just wanted to have fun with everypony at the same time, but instead I made a big mess. It's better to have great friends that I split my time between, instead of doing everything great at once, and ruining it all."

Twilight smiled and turned towards the Pinkie's I had marked. Her horn lit up, and she blasted all of them at the same time, causing them all to turn into pink wisps of magic that flew back towards wherever the Mirror Pool was.

"Now, all that's left is to clean up the entirety of Ponyville!" said Twilight, making everypony groan.

"Don't worry," said Pinkie, "I'll do it! Maybe I'll even get some more of me to help!"

"NO!" we all cried.

"Just kidding!"



My friends (minus Twilight) and I were searching through the Golden Oaks Library for some book describing how Trixie was acting. Rarity gave a sigh as she flipped through books with her magic.

"This really doesn’t seem to be getting us anywhere." she said.

Pinkie nodded sadly and made a moaning sound. How she was breathing without a mouth and a nose was beyond me.

"I hear you, Pinkie," said Applejack, "I can’t find anythin' that describes the kinda magic Trixie’s doin'!"

"There must be something!" said Spike, "Twilight has every magic book there is!"

"Um, I think I may have found something." said Fluttershy holding up a book.

"What did you find?" I asked, quickly running over to her while the others complained about Trixie.

"This sounds an awful lot like Trixie’s magic, and there’s a picture here of that necklace Trixie has. It’s called the Alicorn Amulet, and whoever wears it is blessed with untold powers."

"Hey guys!" I said, catching their attention, "Look what Fluttershy found! Mind if I borrow this?"

"No problem.

Everypony clustered around me as I read from the book.

The necklace that Trixie has on is called the Alicorn Amulet, and whoever wears it is blessed with untold powers. However, it also corrupts the user, and only the pony that put it on can take it off. That means that Trixie is the only pony who can take the amulet off!"

"We need to get this information to Twilight," said Applejack, "She’ll know what to do."

"But if any of us try to leave," said Rarity, "Trixie’s magical force field will tell her!"

"I’ve got it!" said Rainbow, "Trying to sneak past the force field would be impossible without help.But I know who’s got the goods to get into the woods!"

"Who?" asked Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow grabbed Fluttershy and held her up triumphantly

"Whaaat?!?"

Fluttershy crashed to the ground and shivered under a pile of books.

"Uh, guys?" I said, "Maybe-"

"What do you say, Fluttershy?" asked Applejack, "Can you handle the mission?"

"No!" cried Fluttershy, "I’ll crack under the pressure! I’ll snap like a twig!"

"I think that-" I tried again, only to be interrupted by Rainbow.

"Perfect!" she said, "Fluttershy’ll sneak out of Ponyville and find Twilight!"

"Better idea," I interjected, "I'll sneak out and find Twilight."

"I like that idea!" said Fluttershy quickly.

"Then let's do it!" said Spike.

We all put our hooves (or claws in Spike's case) together and raised them into the air triumphantly.

"I know the perfect outfit you can wear!" said Rarity.

"Outfits later, sneaking out now." I said.

"It is never a bad time to make outfits!"

"Kinda is when you're dealing with someone who has been corrupted by dark magic."


Fluttershy had spoken with some of her animals friends, and they had hatched a plan to sneak me out of Ponyville. Her beaver friends brought a hollowed-out log to the barrier, which I hid inside of. They then kept hitting the barrier until Trixie showed up, and simply lifted up the barrier so they could leave.

"Thanks, guys," I said, popping out of my hiding place, "You've been a huge help."

The beavers simply picked up the log they had and walked off. I stared at them for a few seconds, before considering where to go.

Okay... If I was Twilight, what would I do? I'd find somepony to help me with strange and bizarre magic... Zecora!

I quickly dashed into the Everfree Forest, taking the oh-so-familiar path to Zecora's house. Surprisingly, I ran into no creatures, and got to Zecora's rather quickly. I knocked on the door, and Twilight opened it.

"Crystal!" she said happily, then nervously, "What are you doing here?"

"We found out something important that we needed to tell you!" I said, walking inside, "It's the amulet she's wearing."

"What about it?" asked Twilight, while Zecora made a third cup of tea for me.

"It's called the Alicorn Amulet, and whoever wears it gets untold powers. But it corrupts the user, and only the pony that can it off is Trixie!"

"The Alicorn Amulet! I can't believe I didn't recognize it! But how am I supposed to beat that Amulet? My magic’s not good enough!"

"Twilight Sparkle, much work have you done.," said Zecora, "You learned all of my lessons - all but one. If Trixie’s tricks have you in a fix, you must nix your magic and use the six."

"Nix your magic, use the six..." Twilight muttered to herself, "Nix your magic, use the six.... Use the six! That's it! Zecora, you're a genius!"

"I'm confused." I said.

Twilight quickly levitated over a quill and scroll, and started writing.

"Now we’ll need to get you back inside Ponyville, Crystal," she said, "I've got a plan."


I nervously paced around Carousel Boutique as we prepped everypony for Twilight's duel with Trixie. Applejack was painting Apple Bloom’s coat to match hers, while Rarity brushed Sweetie Belle’s purple-dyed mane into a duplicate of her own elegant curls. Meanwhile, Pinkie was hard at work with cans of paint to turn Granny Smith into an older version of Applejack. Fluttershy put on a wig that looked like Rainbow's mane.

"Why can't Crystal just transform into me?" asked Rainbow as Fluttershy put in pink contacts, "Trixie doesn't know she can, and she's done it before! It would be way easier than this!"

"Twilight needs me for a different part of the plan," I said, "Trixie is going to take Twilight's fake amulet for herself, but we still need her to take off the Alicorn Amulet. That's where I do my part!"

"I hope this crazy plan works," said Applejack, "Otherwise we'll all be in a heap o' trouble."

We put the finishing touches on everypony just as Trixie yelled outside.

"Attention my subjects!" she yelled, "You will all come to see the Great and Powerful Trixie's duel with the weak and insignificant Twilight Sparkle!"

"Come on, guys!" I said, "Everypony get into position!"

We hurried outside, and everypony got ready. Sweetie, Apple Bloom, and Granny Smith all hid behind the large statue beside where the duel was occurring. Fluttershy was hiding in the crowd, ready to jump in behind Rainbow. Pinkie had the easiest job, as she just had to play some instruments, which she could already do. I hid behind the statue, ready to do my part.

"Let’s start with a simple age spell," said Trixie, "Shall we?"

"Let’s." said Twilight.

The duel began with Trixie using an age spell on Snips and Snails, which Twilight countered with her "age spell". Applejack, Rarity, Sweetie, Apple Bloom, and Granny Smith all did a great job of jumping in during the flashes of smoke, which greatly surprised Trixie.

"That’s- That's impossible!" cried Trixie.

"That's nothing!" said Twilight.

Twilight "duplicated" Rainbow, and Fluttershy made sure to mimic her perfectly. This shocked Trixie even more, and Twilight turned to Pinkie.

"Ever seen one pony play ten instruments?" asked Twilight.

Pinkie easily played the instruments, as it was something she could just do anyways. This still shocked Trixie, who couldn't believe her eyes.

"This just can’t be!" she cried.

"Well, Trixie, looks like my amulet is more powerful than yours!" said Twilight, as Trixie yanked it off of her neck, "Hey! Give it back!"

"With both of these amulets, I shall now rule all of Equestria!"

"Don't you want to rule Equestria with me?" I said, walking out from behind the statue.

"What?!?"

I tried my best not to grin at Trixie. I had transformed into her, and my necklace was hidden in her mane.

"Why don't you give me that old Alicorn Amulet," I said, "And you wear the greater and powerful-er one you took from Twilight Sparkle?"

"But of course!" said Trixie, turning to Twilight, "Looks like I can also do duplication spells! And now I will easily rule Equestria!"

She yanked off the Alicorn Amulet and put in around my neck. She then put on the amulet Twilight had been wearing, and let out an evil laugh. I changed to unicorn forme, and walked over to Twilight and the others while Trixie stared in surprise.

"WHAT?!?" she cried.

"We tricked you!" said Twilight, "And now you can't get the Alicorn Amulet any time soon!"

I smirked, but Trixie ran over and grabbed the Amulet with her magic.

"Give me that back!" she cried.

"Sorry!" I said, "I'm wearing it, so only I can take it off!"

"But... I..." she paused, and a look of realization passed over her, "I was mean and cruel... Why aren't you punishing me now?"

"You were being corrupted by the Amulet," said Twilight, "It wasn't your fault."

"But what about her?" she pointed at me, "She's wearing it right now!"

"I'm not doing anything with it, " I said, "Plus, this is just so we make sure nopony steals it until it gets hidden.

"... Oh..."

Twilight went on to explain to Trixie what Zecora had taught her, while Zecora and I returned to the Everfree Forest, and she took the Amulet. I was very relieved, as it had pretty terrifying to wear it.

"Thanks for your help stopping Trixie, Zecora." I said, as I started back to Ponyville.

"It was not any trouble my friend," she said, "I hope to soon see you again!"

"Me too! You know, as long as it isn't because of some major magical disaster happening. That would be very inconvenient."