• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 3,588 Views, 77 Comments

What you've got - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy is not kind in this universe, she is a stone cold assassin

  • ...
5
 77
 3,588

All in the bloodline

The missile hit the wall, causing it to collapse with Twilight, Fluttershy, Big Macintosh, AppleBloom, Prince Blueblood, Caramel, and Braeburn. They fell one hundred feet, landing on stone and each other. Twilight woke up, looking over to see Nightmare and Blueblood fighting, not with guns, but with magic, what had she missed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wall was collapsing, and Blueblood jumped, he gripped the side of the roof, slipping, he teleported, landing safely on the ground below. He looked up, and Nightmare was walking towards him, killing anypony and everypony in her path. She finally reached him, he was ready, he shot her with an explosive spell, she deflected it, sending it towards a few Dark soldiers.

"Oh, Blueblood, such a shame, you were my favorite," Nightmare said, smirking.

"I know Luna is inside you, but you need to die," Blueblood said.

Nightmare was surprised at that, she thought that he would show mercy because of Luna, be she was just as fine with out it. She picked him up and threw him against a wall. he slid to the ground, injured, he got up, looking Nightmare straight in the eye, he said.

"Sweet Dreams, Nightmare," Twilight threw Nightmare fifty feet, and she went through a wall, landing on a pony, killing it.

"You! You weredead!" Nightmare yelled, she did think Twilight was dead.

"Your assassin missed," Twilight said, lining up beside BlueBlood.

"Very well, then i will kill you myself," Nightmare took Twilight, and she threw her on to the battlefield, leaving her to die.

"Now now, Blueblood, let's see what color your blood really is," Nightmare said, she was on top of him, edging a spell on her horn ever closer to his neck.

"It's red," he punched her in the jaw, causing her to stumble backwards a few feet.

"Don't fight it Blueblood, you will die, and I will kill you," Nightmare said, lurching forward towards Blueblood.

Blueblood kicked her in the jaw, she recoiled, and she threw him about thirty feet, again, hitting a wall. Blueblood rose slowly, and he looked at Twilight, who was back, and she was fighting Nightmare.

"Twilight Sparkle, I remember Celestia, do you?" Nightmare said, laughing.

"She was such a coward, the way I killed her, i'd love to tell you the story, but alas," Nightmare picked up Twilight, adn repeatedly slammed her against the floor, until she no longer responded.

"Nightmare!!!" Blueblood was already over beside twilight, he shot flames out of his horn, engulfing Nightmare, she shook the flames off.

"Oh Blueblood, I almost forgot about you, she pinned him with a spell, and she walked forward, a new spell appearing, she levitated a blade, and it neared his throat.

"Hey Nightmare," A machete exited Nightmare's chest, it twisted, blood spurting out.

"It's me," Fluttershy said, pulling out the machete, letting Nightmare bleed.

"Blueblood, you're luck i woke up, I, I was too late for twilight wasn't I," Fluttershy said, a tear, her first tear ever, formed in her eye.

Fluttershy looked over at Nightmare, who was convulsing, and stabbed her throat.

"Who did she kill, in here?" Fluttershy asked, looking over at Twilight.

"Only Twilight," Blueblood said sadly.

"We need to fight," Fluttershy said, the two walked out of the castle, the last remnants of Nightmares army were being killed off, they had won, at a cost of thousands of ponies, but they had won.

Fluttershy threw her machete, and it landed in a dead soldier's body, it was an enemy, and Fluttershy rounded up all the survivors, while Blueblood rounded up all of the wounded, it took four days, and by that time, they had killed two hundred more enemies. Fluttershy usually stayed at the top of the castle, but the few times she did come down, she was met by sadness, too unbearable for her.

"How many did we lose?" Fluttershy asked Blueblood one week after the battle.

"2,159 ponies, the enemy lost nine thousand and two, we as us, lost Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Apple Fritter," Blueblood said sadly.

"When to we go to Canterlot?" Fluttershy asked coldly.

"Well, we won't have to," Blueblood said.

"What do you mean exactly?" Fluttershy asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy!" Cherry pie jumped at Pinkie.

"Cherry, I missed you so much," Pinkie cried, she hugged her daughter harder.

"Where did I go?" Cherry asked.

"Cherry, you died, and I died too, so now we're a family again," Pinkie said, crying even herder.

"Mommy, why did you die, I want you to live okay?" Cherry siad.

"What do you mean?" Pinkie asked, still crying.

"You're going back to Equestria," Cherry touched pinkie's temple with a hoof, sending her back in to the living world.

"I'm alive, Cherry no, why!!!" pinkie screamed.

"Because I love you mommy," the wind sounded Cherry's voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, dad, is that you?" Applejack asked, she saw her parents.

"Applejack, why are you here, you're supposed to take care of AppleBloom," her mother said.

"I'm sorry mom, i saved her," Applejack said, suddenly realizing where she was, she was dead.

"Mommy, can I go back, I promise I'll never do this again," applejack said, teary eyed.

"Alright, but give me a hug, and give a AppleBloom a hug for me," her mother said, hugging Applejack.

"I will, and dad?" Applejack said.

"Yes?" her father said.

"I love you too," Applejack was was touched on the temple by her mother, sending her back, she woke up in no pain, and no more injuries, she was just bruised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess Celestia, I missed you!" Twilight jumped in to Celestia's embrace.

"I missed you too twilight," Celestia said, still hugging Twilight.

"Celestia, how'd you die?" Twilight asked.

"I didn't, but I am in between, when Nightmare died, I was brought back here, and when Blueblood returns to Canterlot, I will be back," Celestia siad.

"Celestia, can I stay here with you?" Twilight asked,

"No, I'm sorry Twilight, but if you stay, then you'll fully die, you need to live," Celestia, touching her horn to Twilight's temple, and Twilight screamed, and there was no more pain, she was healed, all except for her heart.

She needed to find Blueblood...